Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521037 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4725 on: June 26, 2020, 12:14:38 PM »
>>>>
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:35:01 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4726 on: June 27, 2020, 08:10:30 AM »
is her current waiting time really 7 weeks?

No, 3-4 weeks.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #4727 on: June 27, 2020, 04:06:36 PM »
Hi everyone - has anyone had a parent show up in the reading but with a card other than the Emperor/Empress (like as a King, Queen, Knight, or just as a "person of interest")?  Just speculating about my most recent reading, in which I am to get an apology/explanation from a "difficult person of interest", which at the time of the reading Yona and I assumed to be my POI, but I am wondering now if it might be an apology to come from my father for a huge argument we had yesterday...honestly if I get an apology/explanation from either one of them, I'd be shocked lol.

Lovefash67

« Reply #4728 on: June 29, 2020, 02:47:28 PM »
Hey guys so I think I met the new guy Yona predicted they way that I feel towards him described what Yona predicted she also said that he is ambitious which I like which he definitely is . It’s still too early for me to be 100 percent sure but I will update . If it is him, it took this prediction 2 years to happen .

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4729 on: June 29, 2020, 03:19:08 PM »
Hey guys so I think I met the new guy Yona predicted they way that I feel towards him described what Yona predicted she also said that he is ambitious which I like which he definitely is . It’s still too early for me to be 100 percent sure but I will update . If it is him, it took this prediction 2 years to happen .

I’m still waiting for mine to show up 🙄 but congratulations!!

Offline Angel22

« Reply #4730 on: June 29, 2020, 03:43:40 PM »
Is Yona specific when she describes the way you will be meet your POI? If she says you are not going to meet online, but face to face, has it turned out to be correct? Or has it happened that she said you will meet face to face but turned out you met them online?

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #4731 on: June 29, 2020, 05:51:54 PM »
Sometimes I am surprised the way people relate to Yona’s prediction panning out by validating EXTREMELY COMMON and GENERIC THINGS. Just makes me think wow people do BELIEVE TOOOO MUCH and would just twist or adjust and readjust and readjust and re..... adjust till their happenings in life align with her prediction.

Plz note that I am not pointing to anyone specific here :)

Anyways looking forward to my second reading with her after 2.5 years of break ;)

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4732 on: June 29, 2020, 06:20:37 PM »
@itsmylife
I feel you, I meet guys all the time. But things haven’t happened at all with yona, I’ve been feeling so hopeless

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4733 on: June 29, 2020, 06:22:36 PM »

That’s awesome! Congrats!! I’m hoping my predictions from her pass as well...it’ll be 2 years this August from my first reading with her

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4734 on: June 29, 2020, 08:55:49 PM »
For the ones who have had yona use lenormand cards for them... she mentioned that lenormand is usually more accurate with order of events/timing.

Anyone have predictions happen out of the order she talked when she was using lenormand? Or cards come up later in the spread referring back to a prediction made in the earlier part of the lenormand?

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #4735 on: June 29, 2020, 11:24:15 PM »
Hi everyone - has anyone had a parent show up in the reading but with a card other than the Emperor/Empress (like as a King, Queen, Knight, or just as a "person of interest")?  Just speculating about my most recent reading, in which I am to get an apology/explanation from a "difficult person of interest", which at the time of the reading Yona and I assumed to be my POI, but I am wondering now if it might be an apology to come from my father for a huge argument we had yesterday...honestly if I get an apology/explanation from either one of them, I'd be shocked lol.

Yes, I’ve had a parent described as the Knight of Swords - which he is in every sense of the card’s personality.

Thanks, Silverlightnmoom, appreciate the input!! :)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #4736 on: June 29, 2020, 11:28:44 PM »

Wow, congrats!! :)

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4737 on: June 30, 2020, 09:51:20 AM »
For the ones who have had yona use lenormand cards for them... she mentioned that lenormand is usually more accurate with order of events/timing.

Anyone have predictions happen out of the order she talked when she was using lenormand? Or cards come up later in the spread referring back to a prediction made in the earlier part of the lenormand?
Yeah mine was out of order

Thanks! Was your lenormand sequence different front the tarot sequence when yona was giving the reading?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4738 on: July 01, 2020, 12:05:59 AM »
Has Yona ever mentioned that they see more of someone in their cards?  Yona mentioned my (ex) boyfriend would be more in my cards going forward.  I know energies have been confused in her case, and while it's a tad embarrassing to admit to - I've only been involved with this one person and I'm nearing my mid-thirties so I don't think it could be anyone else.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4739 on: July 01, 2020, 07:48:58 AM »
Has Yona ever mentioned that they see more of someone in their cards?  Yona mentioned my (ex) boyfriend would be more in my cards going forward.  I know energies have been confused in her case, and while it's a tad embarrassing to admit to - I've only been involved with this one person and I'm nearing my mid-thirties so I don't think it could be anyone else.

yes she has said that to me. she said it means there will be contact or interactions etc. basically the person is not gone