Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1535202 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4515 on: June 03, 2020, 11:31:24 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:27:37 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #4516 on: June 04, 2020, 07:21:58 AM »
Yona gave me choice between two men as well but it came up in my general read we were not reading on a specific POI and then she recanted she said the choice doesnt make sense because these two men I am seeing are not in your life at the same time. So there you go. She said the choice was between the Knight of wands and the knight of swords I think.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4517 on: June 04, 2020, 07:33:34 AM »
Yona gave me choice between two men as well but it came up in my general read we were not reading on a specific POI and then she recanted she said the choice doesnt make sense because these two men I am seeing are not in your life at the same time. So there you go. She said the choice was between the Knight of wands and the knight of swords I think.

Knight of swords is not a good card. She called my knight of swords a swine and a dick. Accurate.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4518 on: June 04, 2020, 10:03:07 AM »
She deliberately told me I have a choice smh and both will be in my life at the same time and I will reach “a cross roads” where I will have to choose between one or the other. Kisha actually said the same thing ?

Yona said “I think you’ll end up choosing the other guy” but i really do like your current POI and it feels like the energy is open for your ex as his energy is still present during that time. “Ongoing connection” “choice” but not a committed partnership this year at least. “Crossroads”

🤦🏽‍♀️ Sounds like a recipe for failure lol

Can someone from experience inform me what a “crossroads“ really means in her readings and “ongoing connection”
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 10:04:51 AM by bee.23 »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4519 on: June 04, 2020, 11:02:31 AM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:27:53 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4520 on: June 04, 2020, 11:04:04 AM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:28:12 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4521 on: June 04, 2020, 12:01:26 PM »
Crossroads- a point where a decision is made, a choice to keep doing what you are doing
Ongoing connection- can be being friends, it could be being friends with benefit.
She told you she thinks you will choose the other guy was a clue. She likes to soften the blow for people who are hurting, eventually you will realize he’s not worth your time and you will move on from the connection. I know someone personally who has an ongoing connection with POI, this has been going on for years , she entertains him when she has a break up but there’s no commitment in that relationship.

I was looking in my dream book and where I write psychic prediction, in 2015 I was attached to my job, she told me I had a choice, the choice was not even with that job, after I started working my new job, a job I interviewed with months ago finally offered me the job, this was 20K more but I didn’t leave my current job for it, it did look like I had a choice which I really kinda did but did not. I don’t see why if you know what you want, why you have to make a choice. You know you want this man no matter what, there should not even be a consideration of another.

I don’t understand why she’s direct with some people and not with others.

She deliberately told me I have a choice smh and both will be in my life at the same time and I will reach “a cross roads” where I will have to choose between one or the other. Kisha actually said the same thing ?

Yona said “I think you’ll end up choosing the other guy” but i really do like your current POI and it feels like the energy is open for your ex as his energy is still present during that time. “Ongoing connection” “choice” but not a committed partnership this year at least. “Crossroads”

Can someone from experience inform me what a “crossroads“ really means in her readings and “ongoing connection”

100% agree. I got the crossroads, “choice”, etc, but I’m the same as bee when it comes to my POI. So her telling me I’ll “have a choice”, well, yes we always have choices, but not really for me because I’m not even going to consider anyone else. She even mentioned two other men that are to come in. One I don’t entertain at all (okay, so IDC to know about him, especially if you’re saying I’m blowing him off and getting annoyed) and another that I’ll have to think about (which I definitely don’t see happening).

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #4522 on: June 04, 2020, 12:49:17 PM »
Crossroads- a point where a decision is made, a choice to keep doing what you are doing
Ongoing connection- can be being friends, it could be being friends with benefit.
She told you she thinks you will choose the other guy was a clue. She likes to soften the blow for people who are hurting, eventually you will realize he’s not worth your time and you will move on from the connection. I know someone personally who has an ongoing connection with POI, this has been going on for years , she entertains him when she has a break up but there’s no commitment in that relationship.

I was looking in my dream book and where I write psychic prediction, in 2015 I was attached to my job, she told me I had a choice, the choice was not even with that job, after I started working my new job, a job I interviewed with months ago finally offered me the job, this was 20K more but I didn’t leave my current job for it, it did look like I had a choice which I really kinda did but did not. I don’t see why if you know what you want, why you have to make a choice. You know you want this man no matter what, there should not even be a consideration of another.

She gave me a choice and told me she doesn't know who I would choose lol I love Yona.....she was direct with me lol

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4523 on: June 04, 2020, 08:55:49 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:28:38 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4524 on: June 04, 2020, 09:06:27 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:28:58 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #4525 on: June 04, 2020, 10:41:17 PM »

Agree with tellmewhy. Anytime Yona has told me crossroads or brought up another dude and said I had a choice - the choice was clearly move on with someone new or just stay single in some grey area or whatever with the current POI. It wasn't because the POI I was with was all of a sudden stepping up and giving me what I wanted. There wasn't a real choice - it was like move on with someone and actually give something a shot or just hang out in purgatory with your POI.

Offline embibems

« Reply #4526 on: June 05, 2020, 12:55:31 AM »

Agree with tellmewhy. Anytime Yona has told me crossroads or brought up another dude and said I had a choice - the choice was clearly move on with someone new or just stay single in some grey area or whatever with the current POI. It wasn't because the POI I was with was all of a sudden stepping up and giving me what I wanted. There wasn't a real choice - it was like move on with someone and actually give something a shot or just hang out in purgatory with your POI.

Exactly what everyone else has said ^^. Last November when she was reading my ex, she said I'd have a "choice come early summer." I'm now in the beginnings of *something* with another guy. Haven't spoken to the ex in seven months😂So, that was my choice Yona gave me!

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #4527 on: June 05, 2020, 01:10:17 AM »

Exactly what everyone else has said ^^. Last November when she was reading my ex, she said I'd have a "choice come early summer." I'm now in the beginnings of *something* with another guy. Haven't spoken to the ex in seven months😂So, that was my choice Yona gave me!

Yona gave me a choice between two people but said she could not manage to eliminate the ex.....she doesn't know who I'm going to choose.  Smh

Has anyone had her say that to them

Offline Esse

« Reply #4528 on: June 05, 2020, 08:00:12 PM »
I 'think' my only prediction from Yona happened back in Feb from a reading last August but i'm still not 100% sure, bloody hope so because it was to be followed up by a tower and i had one of those all right in March.

The prediction was you will be back with your ex, i see you holding hands and you will be back in a relationship, it won't be long i don't see it as being Christmas' it will be around the time of a visit to a place of healing and then the tower.

What happened was i erm had a 'holding hands' moment ;) with a colleague in Feb, (ex was also a colleague) it was a one off though.

Just recently I have had a very old ex come back into my life - really hoping that's not what Yona saw though and I don't have another tower this year.

Offline Esse

« Reply #4529 on: June 05, 2020, 08:28:18 PM »
I took my kids to the dentist in Feb - that's a place of healing right?

Seriously hope she wasn't seeing the older ex come back in and i've got it to come.  This is why I like Micah the best out of everyone I've read with - friendly, positive all good news :-)