Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521763 times)

Offline Hopeful2020

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4500 on: June 01, 2020, 10:00:10 PM »
I want to schedule with Yona and do you think half hour is enough? Bc I read here some people are not connected with her

Yona is ok.. I just had a reading with her. Not WOW-ing me though. She is good she can validate things and know what is going on. But she did not cover someone I would want to know. Kinda disappointing she did not see this guy. Overall, just so so. Prediction is still pending, if the prediction plays out, I will update ok. But not so much detailed but she told me "even if you purchase the 1 hour reading, its not going to add any information, this half hour reading is showing everything"  She is real psychic, but not a wow factor for me. There is one reader that got wow factor for me on CP. I guess i will stick with that person. That psychic on CP did not even ask for my year of birth and am i in a relationship, she just knew. But Yona would need that infos.

How did you get a reading with Yona in 24-48 hours? Is her wait time shorter now?

No, I ordered last week and the earliest appointment was June 15th.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4501 on: June 01, 2020, 11:23:58 PM »
Ok..... I also read with yona today.... and she was a super nice lady and great personality, I liked her a lot. Great at nailing current personality traits, issues, and energies but overall, I’m sorry I was just not impressed. She’s clearly a good and gifted reader but.. Based off the reading I had I do not understand the hype. It was a pretty confusing reading. The first thing she said was that “your cards look very complicated” and she wasn’t getting a good read but continued. She proceeded to say this same statement again later in the reading. And talked in circles a lot with a lot of vague statements. It felt like hardly any predictions and more choice based actions she recommended, which I find peculiar, if everyone here states she believes things are predestined? I also didn’t have a tower in my read and literally guys.... I am the most unlucky person in the world... I have a tower moment practically everyday so I just didn’t find this realistic. Ecspecially because I have a few trusted readers whom have most certainly already graced on the tower moments I’m going to have this year and have been saying the same thing since summer 2019. Plus - 2020 is already off to an extremely rough start for me - I had to ask her if I had a tower this year and she said no. She didn’t give any career predictions other than telling me about a situation I am aware about and how I need to progress it. She gave some other small predictions which I’m sure will happen, but due to the fact she talked in circles I wasn’t able to ask some of the other important questions I had lol. And my biggest question was when I will have a child and with who... she said she couldn’t answer either of these and didn’t know. She told me she sees a boy, which is what I’ve predicted for myself. But I was really thinking I was going to get a lot more clarity than what I did from this reading.

And ironically, every big hitter reader, has given me an exact different outcome than the other. Stephanie Theresa’s outcome contradicts matildas, who’s outcome contradicts micha, who contradicts yona.... just really feel more lost.. to the point I binged today! And I never do that anymore! She gave me some very interesting details about a new man whom will enter my life and told me I will have to make a “choice” between this person and my ex. And my ex will be an “ongoing connection” but she wasn’t seeing a committed partnership. She said it is up to me, but she thinks I will choose the new guy. She said I will meet him within the next 3 months or this year. And described his personality, looks, and that I will meet him when I’m not seeking - not online - so it will just come to me. So all that was very interesting! But other than this I didn’t feel I gained full clarity from this reading.

I know you guys make statements about the isms and what “choice” and “ongoing connection” means but I can’t find the thread for it so if anyone would like to enlighten me on the reality behind these meanings (she said as far out as the years go she doesn’t see my ex ever leaving my life though which I find weird because if I move on to someone else I’m blocking him period). Also I know you guys WARN about her time frames so should I not take it to heart when she says I’ll meet new POI soon ? I’ve heard people say “she said soon then it’s 2-3 years later.”

Maybe readers just don’t connect to me the best? It was a good reading! But the issues I stated made me feel less than satisfied
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 09:12:21 AM by bee.23 »

Offline Heather

« Reply #4502 on: June 02, 2020, 11:57:48 AM »
I only read with her once, but she was accurate. I can see why she wouldn’t connect with everyone due to her style. I think it helps if you’re familiar with the meanings of the Tarot.

Offline Lys

« Reply #4503 on: June 02, 2020, 12:32:18 PM »
I only read with her once, but she was accurate. I can see why she wouldn’t connect with everyone due to her style. I think it helps if you’re familiar with the meanings of the Tarot.

Thank you for the reviews. :) Can you talk about the prediction (if they have passed) and the time frame?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4504 on: June 02, 2020, 09:22:45 PM »
I read with Yona, I believe a total of four times; she has been accurate for me and I mentioned that several times in this thread.  I read with her about two weeks ago, and many of the smaller mentionings in previous readings from last year have taken center stage.  I don't blindly trust her by any means, but she has accurately predicted a divorce, a relationship (within the time frame she mentioned), and a trip for me, alongside some smaller predictions.

She emphasized in my first reading that I would be taking a class, a trade class and I had no clue what she meant.  But recently I decided to go back to school come January.  I know a move has frequented my readings, but it has started to flesh out more and I wouldn't all be surprised if it happened due to certain circumstances in my life.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #4505 on: June 02, 2020, 09:38:37 PM »
I read with Yona, I believe a total of four times; she has been accurate for me and I mentioned that several times in this thread.  I read with her about two weeks ago, and many of the smaller mentionings in previous readings from last year have taken center stage.  I don't blindly trust her by any means, but she has accurately predicted a divorce, a relationship (within the time frame she mentioned), and a trip for me, alongside some smaller predictions.

She emphasized in my first reading that I would be taking a class, a trade class and I had no clue what she meant.  But recently I decided to go back to school come January.  I know a move has frequented my readings, but it has started to flesh out more and I wouldn't all be surprised if it happened due to certain circumstances in my life.

Good to hear she has predicted things for you accurately. Good luck with your class.

Offline mixielove

« Reply #4506 on: June 03, 2020, 06:14:46 AM »
I had my first reading with Yona...and I'm confused. So confused.
She struggled in the beginning of my reading and we seemed to get into a better flow about 15 minutes in.
However, I'm listening to the reading again now a couple days later and I'm just confused. It's hard to draw out what the predictions were.
At some times it sounds very positive and then at other times it seems that maybe she's hinting at negative. There's a general direction, but the advice for both career and love life feel vague and all over the place. Is this typical?

There's so many posts...it's hard to go through this thread and pinpoint a similar situation.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4507 on: June 03, 2020, 09:05:42 AM »
I had my first reading with Yona...and I'm confused. So confused.
She struggled in the beginning of my reading and we seemed to get into a better flow about 15 minutes in.
However, I'm listening to the reading again now a couple days later and I'm just confused. It's hard to draw out what the predictions were.
At some times it sounds very positive and then at other times it seems that maybe she's hinting at negative. There's a general direction, but the advice for both career and love life feel vague and all over the place. Is this typical?

There's so many posts...it's hard to go through this thread and pinpoint a similar situation.

That’s honestly how I felt. Plain confused. This doesn’t take away from the fact though I like her as a person and  think she’s good at what she does -  and i enjoyed my conversation with her.... it just left me with no real clarity. I did appreciate the predictions she gave though, and looking forward to seeing how they pan out. But the reading was all over the place, very difficult to fully connect what all she was saying or how it would turn out . I also feel like it was vague and she contradicted herself maybe two or three times lol . Idk if I would read with her again honestly, might try down the road. But VERY good at picking up on present and past and the reality of a situation + personality characteristics
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 09:08:24 AM by bee.23 »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4508 on: June 03, 2020, 09:10:17 AM »

I am very familiar with meanings of the tarot, but she didn’t mention any tarot cards to me other than a king of cups coming in - and having a choice between that man and my ex who will still be in my life at the time. That’s the only tarot card she specifically mentioned to me

Also she said she likes my ex a lot lol

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #4509 on: June 03, 2020, 02:00:30 PM »
Had my Tower moment yesterday. I know that a lot of people say she downplays the towers; however, she accurately predicted that it would be a quick tower and "unnecessary". So, I'm super grateful but if she says it'll be a quick one, she may be right :)

Lovefash67

« Reply #4510 on: June 03, 2020, 03:12:44 PM »
Hello guys, hope everyone is safe and doing well. I had an updated reading with Yona. In April, I cut POI off after a month of silence and having a reading with Kiesha. I felt like Kiesha gave me my thoughts or things that I was thinning and made it feel like facts. What she was saying was honest, and of course it hurt. She gave it to me straight no chaser she said I would leave POI behind and outgrow him. From the start Yona predicted POI and every single aspect, now I will say things that dont happen the way I imagined it.  She predicted POI going quite but she never said how it will make me feel or why he would go quiet.

Anyway, I sent POI a text stating that I feel we are on two different pages and this is no longer working for me and I wished him luck. I have not heard from him.

Also, due to the virus my governor has cut state budgets which effects my job since I work for the state. Since there is the budget cuts there is a hiring freeze meaning no new new people can be hired and no one can be promoted. I have given the promotion aspect a while pretty much a year and half to happen and I am over it. I also feel like I work with a lot of unprofessional people. Just two weeks ago, I called one of my group homes to do a status check and the staff who picked up said " You psychologists are not coming in anymore you ar e just calling to talk to individuals?" I expressed to the staff that were are trying to limit the amount of traffic in the homes to prevent more exposure. The staff then proceeded to say" well we are still coming in and they are still getting exposed". I told her if she has an issue to take it up with higher ups. It's things like that gets on my nerves. People cursing at their supervisor or arguing with each other. I never expected a government job to just be so full of shit. So, not only do I want out because I should be making way more but I also want out because I hate the way things are organized and the unprofessionalism that is going on.

My reading with Yona today didn't tell me much and I was underwhelmed. Yona said she sees contact with POI and I am surprised because I used my freewill and cut things off not once but twice and the second time I didn't really have much regrets and the fact that POI didn't respond so made things feel final but Yona says otherwise. WhichI guess can say that her predictions does take into account freewill.

She also said that I have a star and that I will get a breakthrough regarding work in the next 6 weeks but that she is bad with timing. For a while Yona has been saying that I will get a new role where I am managing people and doing team leading  and it will be before the summer and I will interview with a conceited man.

I did have an interview last week for a team leader position but it was with a female and it also paying way less than what I make now. So, it can't be that.

Yona also said that she sees me traveling she has also been saying this for years. I did travel last year twice but those weren't the traveling that she predicted. She has been talking about me traveling with friends and a lot of planning happens. My friends and I were scheduled to go to a festival this July. The festival is canceled but we were deciding if we should still go and it seems like that is not happening. She said that she still sees me traveling and it will just most likely be delayed.

Anyway, Yona offered me a refund or free top up. She expressed that she felt like this reading and my other reading prior was not saying much. I dont think I will get a top up till November.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4511 on: June 03, 2020, 04:22:45 PM »
Hi everyone... I am wondering what you think to a means when she mentions the word “ nesting”

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4512 on: June 03, 2020, 07:15:27 PM »
Yeah okay well I suppose I’m not the only one that was left underwhelmed and more confused than helped... I see others have felt the same. And she said she liked my ex a lot and yes it’s true he really is a likeable guy but tbh also not very likeable cause he’s bipolar and can go from the kindest guy ever to the worst.. so when she stated that she liked him multiple times, I wasn’t sure if she knew the full story lol. Kisha though, picked up immediately on the mood disorder

A lot of yona what she said was about “choice” which I also believe in. But I just found it weird cause so many on here say she says things are predestined mine was very much about choice and being proactive with career and love life, no predictions on the career side either

I really honestly feel like some readers just cant connect the best to me, even though all the big hitters are able to give very accurate validations about present and past

I liked her a lot I did - she’s definitely GOOD - just not convinced I would read with her again for the reasons stated
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 07:16:58 PM by bee.23 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4513 on: June 03, 2020, 07:55:08 PM »
Yeah okay well I suppose I’m not the only one that was left underwhelmed and more confused than helped... I see others have felt the same. And she said she liked my ex a lot and yes it’s true he really is a likeable guy but tbh also not very likeable cause he’s bipolar and can go from the kindest guy ever to the worst.. so when she stated that she liked him multiple times, I wasn’t sure if she knew the full story lol. Kisha though, picked up immediately on the mood disorder

A lot of yona what she said was about “choice” which I also believe in. But I just found it weird cause so many on here say she says things are predestined mine was very much about choice and being proactive with career and love life, no predictions on the career side either

I really honestly feel like some readers just cant connect the best to me, even though all the big hitters are able to give very accurate validations about present and past

I liked her a lot I did - she’s definitely GOOD - just not convinced I would read with her again for the reasons stated

If Yona kept talking about choices with your POI then she is urging you to walk away. That is what Yonas choices amount to. Us finally making the choice to leave the situation behind.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #4514 on: June 03, 2020, 11:09:31 PM »

If Yona kept talking about choices with your POI then she is urging you to walk away. That is what Yonas choices amount to. Us finally making the choice to leave the situation behind.

Damn

anything