Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1522034 times)

Offline Angel22

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3990 on: April 06, 2020, 08:54:20 PM »
I had a question regarding style of Yona’s reading. I read many posts where they say she confuses the POI from past and future basically she cannot distinguish between the POI’s. So prediction wise she is accurate but confuses with whom it might happen. But I am wondering, if she describes the future POI in terms of behaviour, characteristics, nature, how they will be meeting you (she did that for me as well), then how is it possible to misread the Poi’s. Yes, if the new poi who is in your future might have similarity features and characteristics with the one who is your past or you are hoping to get a contact from him (in case you are out of touch) but the meeting circumstances would still be different. For me initially I thought she is talking about a poi I am not in touch with as they had similar traits with the future POi, but as I reread the recordings many times, I became sure she is talking not about the old one but someone new because her description of how we meet was different than my old poi (this was the only difference and one more which I can’t mention here). So is there a possibility that she is still talking about the old poi. Any Yona expert can comment on this or anyone who was in a similar situation? Thanks

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3991 on: April 07, 2020, 11:12:04 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:13:03 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3992 on: April 08, 2020, 12:02:18 AM »
So Yona correctly predicted it

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #3993 on: April 08, 2020, 12:09:44 AM »
tellmywhy
when she made that prediction did she tell you it would happen spring 2019?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3994 on: April 08, 2020, 12:25:04 AM »
 :-X
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:12:42 AM by tellmewhy »

Lovefash67

« Reply #3995 on: April 08, 2020, 02:12:34 AM »
Lovefash, did you ask specifically about POI or did Yona pick him up on her own?
No I didn’t ask her any questions she gave her predictions and picked up on him. She also read his cards as if he was the one, (which she admitted was unethical but she just wanted to see if the gf he’s on a break with is central ) calling she wanted to see if the gf he’s on a break with is central and that’s when she told me that he was going through a lot and the things that was happening with him and how he saw me and that the gf is manipulative .

Offline Penelope

« Reply #3996 on: April 09, 2020, 07:27:59 AM »
My most recent reading with her in January stated that someone who I am not currently in contact with will come around sometimes end of spring, around May. At the time, I've been sort of seeing someone. This is huge because I was getting over a very bad situation (the one that prompted me to start reading with psychics). A week after the reading, this person ghosted me. Then a month after that, he connected with me again. Yona predicted the reasons why he came back and how I would react, but I'm not sure whether she saw the ghosting. He was someone I was in communication with at the time of the reading. When I read with her, it felt like she was talking about 2 different people. There was the person who ghosted me then came back and the person I am not currently in contact with that will come around in May-ish. However, an event that I associated with the person coming around in May just happened with the person who ghosted me. Yona has always been accurate for me when predicting events but it's hard for me to guess the "who" in the event. The thing about this reading is that she noted that she's picked up on the energy of the person who was supposed to come around in May in her previous reading and described his personality as reference point. This is all true (the ghoster wasn't around in previous readings so there couldn't be a mix of energy there).

I guess I am wondering if anyone out there ever had a situation where it felt sure she was describing two different people only to find out it's the same one? Has anyone connected with her to ask for a clarification on her reading? I guess I could wait until May/June to see if anything happens...

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #3997 on: April 09, 2020, 12:20:18 PM »
During the reading that I had with Yona a few weeks ago, she stated that I will continue processing my heartbreak for another 3 months. Has she said anything like that before? Does that mean that by then I wont be sad about it anymore? I went through a breakup back in November 2019 and im still healing. Ive had good days but lately ive been really sad. I guess cause im stuck at home with my thoughts.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3998 on: April 09, 2020, 01:30:45 PM »
Yaz, she said in my reading from July that I would heal rapidly from the Tower prediction

I don’t consider 8 months rapid at all. It was the worst case scenario that happened and I really struggled.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #3999 on: April 09, 2020, 01:54:21 PM »
Yaz, she said in my reading from July that I would heal rapidly from the Tower prediction

I don’t consider 8 months rapid at all. It was the worst case scenario that happened and I really struggled.
She also predicted a tower prediction regarding me moving and a wheel of fortune related to changes on my job. She downplayed it like nothing serious but based on what I’ve read on this site, she tends to do that with negative predictions. Im a bit scared cause I own an apartment and I dont plan to sell it soon so my interpretation to what she said that that i’ll be in a situation where ill be force to sell it.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4000 on: April 09, 2020, 02:54:53 PM »
My most recent reading with her in January stated that someone who I am not currently in contact with will come around sometimes end of spring, around May. At the time, I've been sort of seeing someone. This is huge because I was getting over a very bad situation (the one that prompted me to start reading with psychics). A week after the reading, this person ghosted me. Then a month after that, he connected with me again. Yona predicted the reasons why he came back and how I would react, but I'm not sure whether she saw the ghosting. He was someone I was in communication with at the time of the reading. When I read with her, it felt like she was talking about 2 different people. There was the person who ghosted me then came back and the person I am not currently in contact with that will come around in May-ish. However, an event that I associated with the person coming around in May just happened with the person who ghosted me. Yona has always been accurate for me when predicting events but it's hard for me to guess the "who" in the event. The thing about this reading is that she noted that she's picked up on the energy of the person who was supposed to come around in May in her previous reading and described his personality as reference point. This is all true (the ghoster wasn't around in previous readings so there couldn't be a mix of energy there).

I guess I am wondering if anyone out there ever had a situation where it felt sure she was describing two different people only to find out it's the same one? Has anyone connected with her to ask for a clarification on her reading? I guess I could wait until May/June to see if anything happens...

I had a reading with her where she described two different people but at the end she said it was one person that was coming up as two. I didn’t record that reading so I can’t go back and listen to it. I only have my notes. I was confused about that reading.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4001 on: April 09, 2020, 03:22:43 PM »
SeeDoSay, was this a top up reading?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #4002 on: April 09, 2020, 05:17:37 PM »
Everyone keeps recommending Yona over kisha or cookie. Could ya'll give me a percentage of what you feel shes gotten right?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4003 on: April 09, 2020, 05:30:45 PM »
I’m waiting for my top up predictions to come through. She stared 3 months, its now been 6... ugh I read back in October

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4004 on: April 09, 2020, 05:34:07 PM »
I’m waiting for my top up predictions to come through. She stared 3 months, its now been 6... ugh I read back in October

Stated it would be 3 months *** she said “for the next 3 months” and nothing :(

anything