Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1537716 times)

Offline sexyp

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3975 on: April 04, 2020, 07:51:47 AM »
That is the exact phrase she used with me as well. She said everyone gets it somewhere which makes sense as noone's life is 100percent. If it were, there would be only happy things happening every time.

Yona said the tower will always appear in a reading because she uses the whole deck. That's what she told me. So if she never mentions a tower in yout reading,  chances are that she just hasn't told you in the reading
I think a lot of people would agree that her tower card has been devastating for them more so than not

She said the tower was NEVER a good card. But, then in subsequent reading tried downplay its' impact. Smh.

Well, im leaning towards agreeing with you. In my last reading with her when she mentioned my tower, she did say that ‘everybody gets it somewhere.’ So based on that statement, it appears it will show up and she may not mention it. She also did say that for long term predictions that havent passed, those predictions may not show up in followup topups, but the predictions still apply. And this makes sense because as living beings, having towers will always be a part of life. Today it might be finances, tomorrow it may be family/love relationships and another day it may be health. But surely as there are life and taxes, there will be towers

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3976 on: April 04, 2020, 10:13:09 AM »
She uses tarot for all her readings regardless that’s her main tool, I think she uses a different set of tarot for top ups and different layout ,however,in most of my readings she uses both, something she will tell me she wants to triple check to make sure what she’s seeing is the same set of future, this is when she uses lenormad and when she sees the same future she gets very excited and say, it’s talking about the same things.

Does anyone know what deck she uses for first time readings & what deck she uses for top ups? I'm assuming my first reading was tarot & top up lenormand? I read angel cards myself & they seem to read pretty far out at times

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #3977 on: April 04, 2020, 02:42:41 PM »
Yona predicted a pregnancy for me and I think she is right . I didn’t think it would be this soon . QOC saw the same thing ... no one gave me a tl though

Offline seeker123

« Reply #3978 on: April 04, 2020, 02:52:35 PM »
Yona predicted a pregnancy for me and I think she is right . I didn’t think it would be this soon . QOC saw the same thing ... no one gave me a tl though

Wow, congratulations!!!

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3979 on: April 04, 2020, 03:32:46 PM »

Goodness! CONGRATULATIONS❤️🙏🏽

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3980 on: April 04, 2020, 04:42:34 PM »

Omg! Did you take a test?? Is this the same POI? So many questions! Congratulations!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #3981 on: April 04, 2020, 06:53:16 PM »
YAYY!!

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #3982 on: April 04, 2020, 08:09:10 PM »
Congratulations! I love hearing positive news! <3

Offline user5942

« Reply #3983 on: April 04, 2020, 08:43:37 PM »
Congratulations, that is awesome!!

Hope you are doing well :) Very happy for you!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3984 on: April 05, 2020, 06:12:28 AM »
Oh wow congratulations Ceetababy thats amazing.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3985 on: April 05, 2020, 07:31:02 AM »
Congratulations!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3986 on: April 05, 2020, 12:02:52 PM »
Does anyone know what does her' last card' means on her reading?

Did anybody was told' your last card is...'

Thanks!

Lovefash67

« Reply #3987 on: April 06, 2020, 02:44:58 PM »
I had my top reading with Yona and she read my current feelings correctly she said that for the past months I have gotten stronger and the cards say that I am not taking any rubbish from anyone which is true. She pretty much said that she is getting the month of June and then cards keeping feeling her June. Which she gave me that month that last time.Overall, my reading today didn't have many predictions and it felt like a short term reading. Yona did read on my POI and she said that he has a lot going on right now that he feels betrayed and that he is having issues with his family and he is going to shut some doors. She said that he sees me as being too good for him which I was surprised. She said that he is still in communication here and there with the girl hes on a break with and that she is manipulative. She said that he will be explaining himself and giving excuses and that the cards say he is telling the truth but of course I won't believe him. She said there will be another period where communication is not great and I will be direct with him but he wouldn't notice that hes not being great with communication. Yona said I will get an increase in money before the summer and overall I am more focused on my career and my love life has been put on the back burner which is def true. I just want to make more money and get a new car and save up for a condo.

Comparing my Yona reading to Kiesha they pretty much are predicting the same things but in different ways. Though Yona gave me negative news it seems like negative compared to Kiesha. Idk how to explain it
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 02:47:56 PM by Lovefash67 »

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #3988 on: April 06, 2020, 04:30:47 PM »
I had my top reading with Yona and she read my current feelings correctly she said that for the past months I have gotten stronger and the cards say that I am not taking any rubbish from anyone which is true. She pretty much said that she is getting the month of June and then cards keeping feeling her June. Which she gave me that month that last time.Overall, my reading today didn't have many predictions and it felt like a short term reading. Yona did read on my POI and she said that he has a lot going on right now that he feels betrayed and that he is having issues with his family and he is going to shut some doors. She said that he sees me as being too good for him which I was surprised. She said that he is still in communication here and there with the girl hes on a break with and that she is manipulative. She said that he will be explaining himself and giving excuses and that the cards say he is telling the truth but of course I won't believe him. She said there will be another period where communication is not great and I will be direct with him but he wouldn't notice that hes not being great with communication. Yona said I will get an increase in money before the summer and overall I am more focused on my career and my love life has been put on the back burner which is def true. I just want to make more money and get a new car and save up for a condo.

Comparing my Yona reading to Kiesha they pretty much are predicting the same things but in different ways. Though Yona gave me negative news it seems like negative compared to Kiesha. Idk how to explain it

Ugh...not to be that person because I actually REALLY like Yona, but this sounds almost word-for-word as to what she told me when I read with her a couple of months back..

Offline user5942

« Reply #3989 on: April 06, 2020, 06:00:41 PM »
Lovefash, did you ask specifically about POI or did Yona pick him up on her own?

anything