Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1534476 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3450 on: January 15, 2020, 07:22:00 PM »
Partnership and dating is a good thing if she didn't say committed she just doesn't see it yet. Watch for the word progressive and not one sided. Those are all good. On going connection is not good unless its with progressive. Commitment to Yona is like marriage and engagement.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3451 on: January 15, 2020, 08:45:33 PM »
Thank you for that! What does she mean when she says “ the knight of wands type” referring about a love interest?? Is that a good thing?

Offline user5942

« Reply #3452 on: January 15, 2020, 09:07:36 PM »
I think it all depends on what she told you specifically

Yaz88

« Reply #3453 on: January 15, 2020, 09:30:10 PM »

User is right.  Yona has her own meanings when it comes to the court cards.  So you really need to go by what she said.  I asked her what she meant when she said my love interest was the King of Cups.  She said the King of Cups usually has dark eyes and is a man, not a man-child.  She also said that my love interest is a straightforward and honest guy, not a player type.  The problem is, I have no idea who she’s talking about since I have no love interest at the moment lol.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3454 on: January 16, 2020, 12:36:12 AM »

User is right.  Yona has her own meanings when it comes to the court cards.  So you really need to go by what she said.  I asked her what she meant when she said my love interest was the King of Cups.  She said the King of Cups usually has dark eyes and is a man, not a man-child.  She also said that my love interest is a straightforward and honest guy, not a player type.  The problem is, I have no idea who she’s talking about since I have no love interest at the moment lol.

Mine is a knight of wands. The idea is that knights have not evolved to kings (yet). And yes, mine is a man-child. 🤦‍♀️

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3455 on: January 16, 2020, 04:22:29 AM »
Yona said there’s potential between us, things are improving and there will be lots movement before summer. I don’t see any of that happening, he just told me he doesn’t hate me but he won’t date me.

😭

Yaz88

« Reply #3456 on: January 16, 2020, 04:28:30 AM »
Yona said there’s potential between us, things are improving and there will be lots movement before summer. I don’t see any of that happening, he just told me he doesn’t hate me but he won’t date me.

😭

I don’t even know what to say . . . (?). I’m so sorry Pearpear.  Was he joking or maybe being a little dramatic or immature when he said that?  See, that’s my issue with Yona.  She’s great, once you know what she’s talking about.  Some of what she says isn’t even plausible at the time of the reading  because it’s not going to happen for years, yet she thinks it’s going to happen in like months.

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3457 on: January 16, 2020, 04:33:06 AM »
He wasn’t joking,wasn’t pissed. Just a statement

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #3458 on: January 16, 2020, 04:33:28 AM »
Sorry, Pear. 😞

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3459 on: January 16, 2020, 04:36:36 AM »
Thanks ... hey at least I have read enough stories on here, I know I’m not alone. Honestly, as long as there’s someone, assuming I wouldn’t date anyone that I’m not in love with 😅

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3460 on: January 16, 2020, 09:26:42 AM »
Hi Pear

Feel so sorry for you it hurts!
Please take good care of yourself sometimes guys are like if you aren't interested anymore, they'll be like
'Oh wow wait what I have missed?'

None of any psychics are god what we can do is make our daily life better.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3461 on: January 16, 2020, 09:35:44 AM »
In my December topup, Yona predicted I will move house and will have an argument with my current partner about going to somewhere by car.
I was like yes I'm going to move!
However she didn't get the argument meaning and I didn't either.

Then it came out to be, we were looking for a new house, I liked one and I wanted to go and see.( need drive)
He didn't think that house is a good choice so he didn't want to go and...

I read with her twice, and sometimes she doesn't see anything significant but small stuff.
Definetaly she has a good gift.

I think in our life, some good and bad experiences, obstacles, we aren't suppose to know in advance, because we need to learn from those experiences.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3462 on: January 16, 2020, 10:39:16 AM »
I had this happen to me. 4 years of reading with yona about a man I thought I’d end up dating.  Nothing happened.

Now all her readings make sense.

Just not with my poi at the time.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3463 on: January 16, 2020, 01:32:17 PM »
Exactly

This happens so often

She’s missed some relations I’ve had mainly because she was reading more far out or they weren’t important at all

I think in the first read she hits on major events that will happen over the course of years

Top-ups may not be as substantial predictions

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3464 on: January 16, 2020, 02:03:15 PM »
yona predicted a KOW for me back in 2015. prediction not happened yet but he has come up in my reading a few times but nope