Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521661 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3435 on: January 11, 2020, 02:54:47 PM »
I had read with Yona back in October and one of her big predictions transpired in December.  At the time of the reading she said I should consider myself single but that it would soon change.  She mentioned it would change around a celebration (Christmas or New Year's).  Well, she was right; I am officially back with my POI and we spent a week and a half together.

I know Yona's predictions can be far out so I was surprised that this major event happened so quickly.

Congrats!!!!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #3436 on: January 13, 2020, 09:39:08 PM »
Yes, that would be it.  We had a trip planned for November which he told me not to bother to show for.  However, we spent the New Year together.

Is this one you were referring to ?!?!

I read with Yona last week, and admittedly I thought she was reading things that already ensued.  At the time, I had gotten back from seeing my ex and things had gone swimmingly, but Yona predicted I would be out of contact with him.  She also predicted a "small" tower as in something of an argument would happen where I would be struck by hurtful little arrows.

Well, my ex and I are not in communication again because I felt like he had blown me off.  He has since reverted to ignoring me and I just feel really fed up and done.  He already pulled this silent treatment beforehand, and I mean months of it.

While Yona also predicted my frustration, she picked up a trip I'll be taking (which would be the one with my ex in less than three weeks, highly doubt it'll happen now), she also told me to consider myself single, but that around a celebration, either Christmas or New Year's, that'll change.

As of right now, I think that would take a miracle.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3437 on: January 14, 2020, 02:44:48 PM »
She could be seeing two different experiences you have with the same person

Whether or not you have your breakthrough first or after things get weird

I’m thinking the “breakthrough” though is a decision or period where things are much clearer which could happen after your argument

She’s also been known to use 2 different cards for the same person and give predictions for the same person (but with different aspects) when she’s thought they were two separate people

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3438 on: January 14, 2020, 03:17:57 PM »
what is KOS AND KOP?
sorry to go off on a tangent-i have had a knight of wands and then now have a knight of pentacles. can these be the same person and what do these cards even mean? what is knight and what is king? i don't really know much about tarot

Has anyone ever had Yona (seemingly) describe the same prediction but have different outcomes?

I recently found an old reading of hers (September 2017) in my emails that I deleted from my computer. I deleted it because 80% of the reading had passed with the exception of 3/4 predictions that I couldn't place, so I chalked them up to missed predictions.

However, those 3/4 predictions seem relevant to now. I'm confused why they would have been shown in the 2017 reading, but the 2017 reading did end on a prediction that Yona said was "3 years out". But Yona weaved these predictions into the story as if they would be happening when everything else was and they just weren't...

The predictions were:

1. Job interviews (more than one) and more than one offer being made to me, choices to make, I'm not a work in progress, don't view myself as an apprentice, need to see myself as a finished product and negotiate better terms for myself.
I've been on a few interviews over the past 2/3 months and have some final rounds coming up. I've really struggled with selling myself as I do still think "I know nothing Jon Snow" and it's been a big critique I've gotten back. Offers to be seen...

2. Work training course - Timeframe marker. Star and Strength during this time, "romantic action, some hot cards going" (WHAT DOES THAT MEAN), more than flirtation at this point, stepping out into unknown territory, wouldn't say I'm in an exclusive partnership at this point, things are still up in the air. Negotiate terms. There's a lawyer around?
At the time of the reading, I had a 3 week training induction for my new job ,so I thought it was referring to that. But there was nothing really going on in my love life then. I was chatting to my ex off and on but not interested in seeing him in person (and there was a whole host of predictions to do with him in this reading that passed) and there were 2 new guys who were interested in me, I chatted to one for a bit but he moved countries about 2 weeks after I met him and the other I wasn't interested in at all. Both of those guys were picked out in my reading.
I'm actually going on a training course this week. Which is the first one I've been to since...

3. Long term prediction. Within 3 years.  Feeling stuck in a rut at my job, getting a new job/striking off on my own, leaving before my contract ends. I'm either pregnant or the shape of my family changes at this point in time (???), I'm leaving to fit around the changing shape of my family.
I'm actively looking to leave my job now. Feel exactly as she described in the reading. No babies in utero nor do I have a family. My POI has kids but let's not go there... We'll see how this prediction shapes up because it's been haunting/confusing me for 2.5 years now lol

4. This is where I have confusion. A KoP/KoS, brown eyes with bits of green in them, he's difficult and has been behaving badly but he's not doing anything specifically horrible, coming to a crossroads, it's not an argument but I would be stressed and not optimistic. An approach is made to me by him, groveling approach/attempting to smooth things over on their end. But I'm not convinced, picking out where he's got the upper-hand or is being self serving, he's got some excuses thrown in there. I'm not very hopeful that his perspective would change. I could stay or I could walk away but I don't feel as if I need to make a decision one way or another at that point. Cards don't show me walking away. What I decide has impact for a long time to come. He's not making me happy at that point in time.

Now in my August 2019 reading she predicted something similar:

Romantic breakthrough, I've got an apology, a charm offensive by my "self-absorbed chap", he'll start with an apology because he's got something to apologize for/he's behaved badly, it's got an explanation, I'm not going out of my way, I'm busy with work and other plans and have taken my focus off the romance a bit, in a good place mentally (This is what is going on now, actually)he's ready or open at this point to progress the relationship, he's changed perspective. Ace of Cups. I'm open to this because I love him, determined not to repeat past patterns, I'm sure that we won't, enthusiasm for the way forward, "I think you're quite optimistic that this could be amazing because you've reached or they've reached a point where matters are more viable"

My confusion is that these seem to be the same prediction? But in the earlier one I'm not convinced by what he tells me and in the later one I'm hopeful for the future?

Alternatively. We had a, not an argument or fight, but reached a crossroads this summer. Basically he was "behaving badly" and I called him out on it. He wasn't being deliberately horrible, however. He did make an approach to smooth things over, but when we met up to chat he was full of excuses of why he couldn't do XYZ, being a bit selfish, and very much stuck on his perspective and just not very open. But I was more "very upset" rather than "not convinced". I was "not convinced" by his excuses or his perspective, I guess. I didn't necessarily walk away as I felt like I didn't need to make that decision at that point in time...

And you know what as I was typing I answered my own question lol. I think that prediction has already passed. The two predictions are similar I guess because POI and I are in a similar situation again.

Anyways since I typed all of this shit, I guess I'll just say. Don't discount Yona's predictions because they haven't happened and she's weaved them into the story. Sometimes they have fuck all to do with what else she sees around it...

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3439 on: January 14, 2020, 03:26:03 PM »
What does KOC mean?
Once she described my POI as KOC.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3440 on: January 14, 2020, 03:27:42 PM »
Yona only used Kings as work place people. POIs are knights.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3441 on: January 14, 2020, 04:38:00 PM »
Yona specifically predicted a situation that was with baby mama causing Boo to change his plans and he would tell me face to face. She insisted it had nothing to do with us and our relationship and called it an annoyance and a hindrance. Well that's the shit storm that hit Sat with me walking in and all his stuff being packed. She said in another prediction that he was being a selfish dick.. Yep she said that word 5 or 6 times and said I would need to call him out on it and set him back on the right path. Then in a third prediction she said he was back to enthusiastic and she said she had to look at it several times to make sure it was the same person but said it was.

So on Sat he kept saying it was selfish to ask me to wait as he was going to be leaving and working in the oil fields for months at a time because he needed the money for his daughter to make a stable life for her. Yesterday he called me after I informed him Sat I didn't care if he thought it was selfish or not that I wasn't going anywhere and that he had given me his daughter and asked me to help raise her. I repeatedly referred to her as our daughter and basically told him nope this is still the plan. Anyways he called yesterday and said he was leaving for Houston 4 hours from us today to go for his drug test and to get his assignment on where he goes. Of course I went and spent 10 hours with him sleeping on the floor and laughing and talking for hours. He sang to me and gave details on what's coming up. We talked about where they are sending him. Shit storm two at first it was West Texas 6 hours away and now its Wyoming or Colorado. FML that's 14 plus hours. He looked up pictures of the mountains and enlarged each one he saw of....couples getting married in the mountains!!! Even looked at a few pointing out how pretty they were of wedding venues in the mountains. Okay Yona I have to trust you saying its an annoyance. She said it delays the outcome but doesn't change it. She has not predicted an engagement or marriage but she predicted 3 grey rocks mountains and a lake or body of water in my first reading. I did tell him Sat that we were either going to kill each other or marry each other. I guess he picks marriage 😂 hopefully he asks in 6 months or so when he's feeling more secure.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #3442 on: January 14, 2020, 06:03:24 PM »
Yona specifically predicted a situation that was with baby mama causing Boo to change his plans and he would tell me face to face. She insisted it had nothing to do with us and our relationship and called it an annoyance and a hindrance. Well that's the shit storm that hit Sat with me walking in and all his stuff being packed. She said in another prediction that he was being a selfish dick.. Yep she said that word 5 or 6 times and said I would need to call him out on it and set him back on the right path. Then in a third prediction she said he was back to enthusiastic and she said she had to look at it several times to make sure it was the same person but said it was.

So on Sat he kept saying it was selfish to ask me to wait as he was going to be leaving and working in the oil fields for months at a time because he needed the money for his daughter to make a stable life for her. Yesterday he called me after I informed him Sat I didn't care if he thought it was selfish or not that I wasn't going anywhere and that he had given me his daughter and asked me to help raise her. I repeatedly referred to her as our daughter and basically told him nope this is still the plan. Anyways he called yesterday and said he was leaving for Houston 4 hours from us today to go for his drug test and to get his assignment on where he goes. Of course I went and spent 10 hours with him sleeping on the floor and laughing and talking for hours. He sang to me and gave details on what's coming up. We talked about where they are sending him. Shit storm two at first it was West Texas 6 hours away and now its Wyoming or Colorado. FML that's 14 plus hours. He looked up pictures of the mountains and enlarged each one he saw of....couples getting married in the mountains!!! Even looked at a few pointing out how pretty they were of wedding venues in the mountains. Okay Yona I have to trust you saying its an annoyance. She said it delays the outcome but doesn't change it. She has not predicted an engagement or marriage but she predicted 3 grey rocks mountains and a lake or body of water in my first reading. I did tell him Sat that we were either going to kill each other or marry each other. I guess he picks marriage 😂 hopefully he asks in 6 months or so when he's feeling more secure.

Maggs, am so happy for you. I hope things go the way you wish it would be.

Yaz88

« Reply #3443 on: January 14, 2020, 08:55:46 PM »

Not always.  My love interest is a King of Cups.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3444 on: January 14, 2020, 08:59:16 PM »
poi came up as king of pentacles. i always thought that had to do with money and work?

Not always.  My love interest is a King of Cups.

Offline tshine17

« Reply #3445 on: January 14, 2020, 10:41:54 PM »
She used King of Swords as an asshole I briefly dated.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3446 on: January 15, 2020, 06:25:05 PM »
I wouldn’t worry!

She’s barely mentioned things in my top up that she got in my first reading

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3447 on: January 15, 2020, 07:00:29 PM »
When Yona says “ I do see partnership coming” does she mean a relationship or can it also mean a wedding proposal or can she even mean just simple dating?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3448 on: January 15, 2020, 07:03:23 PM »
To me if she sees something in the first reading and doesn't mention it in a top up that means it is further off then the top up shows.

As far as a partnership it could just be dating or a marriage or anything in between. You want the would commitment with her to have it be stable and a true relationship

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3449 on: January 15, 2020, 07:14:25 PM »
She said “ partnership that means, its exclusive...dating.” 

So does that mean a boyfriend and girlfriend title? She didn’t mention the word committment ... should I be worried that she didn’t mention committment?