Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1522230 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3420 on: January 10, 2020, 04:45:17 PM »
Update : I ended up apologizing to poi about cutting him off and explaining why I did it . Ooo expressed that what I did was irrational and could have been handle in a different way but he understands. Poi expresses that he likes me and feels the same that we do have a deep connection but he doesn’t want to hurt me and feels like we should be friends . Said that he is not ready to make a decision between me and his ( being a break with gf) and he’s not sure and he doesn’t want for us to get together and then he ends up hurting me and we never speak again . He said he feels that it will better if we are friends. This definitely is my fault but I don’t know if I would have been happy going another day in limbo and the fact that he expressed that he doesn’t know what to do shows me I would have been in limbo for months which I can’t handle . I am heart broken about the situation and I’m not surprised that I didn’t workout because realistically I knew this would happen use getting back together was a fantasy . I don’t think Yona’s other predictions will happen but I’m my reading she said that cutting him doesn’t change destiny but makes things complicated . Oh well just going to cry it out and I ll eventually move on just like my first heartbreak

Aww, I'm sorry, Lovefash....this is very similar to how me cutting off my POI a month ago went down, except I was the one wanting to stay friends, he wanted to give me space.  I was devastated and regretted my decision at first, but after a couple of days of reaching out to him as a friend, I decided to just leave it alone and take my space.  And you know what?  After around a week or so, I felt sad but RELIEVED at the same time - I had just been torturing myself hanging on to someone who didn't want an exclusive romantic relationship with me.  It's been a month and he has reached out to me a couple times just to say hi, but it's actually felt weird and distant and honestly, I feel I am much more healed and happier at this point, although a part of me still misses and cares for him.  But I don't regret it one bit now!!  I plan on remaining distant casual friends with him for now, and won't get any closer unless he decides to prove himself and put in 110% effort.  And I plan on still healing and focusing on things that are more important in my life for the time being.

You too will get to a better place, and very soon!!  Please don't second-guess yourself - I know it's hard to sever a relationship with someone you feel so connected to, but you deserve better than a man who is half in and half out.  Please take care of yourself and know that you did the right thing, and most of all - if it truly is meant to be, it will eventually be!!!  Hugs to you!

Thank you so much for the support Jen, I did hurt but it seems like POI forgives me and hes pretty much a learning lesson for me. I totally know how you feel though it is really hard letting go of someone you love or care about but sometimes for your own sanity you have to let it. I hope Yona's predictions happens for you soon.

Lovefash67

« Reply #3421 on: January 10, 2020, 04:52:19 PM »
Update : I ended up apologizing to poi about cutting him off and explaining why I did it . Ooo expressed that what I did was irrational and could have been handle in a different way but he understands. Poi expresses that he likes me and feels the same that we do have a deep connection but he doesn’t want to hurt me and feels like we should be friends . Said that he is not ready to make a decision between me and his ( being a break with gf) and he’s not sure and he doesn’t want for us to get together and then he ends up hurting me and we never speak again . He said he feels that it will better if we are friends. This definitely is my fault but I don’t know if I would have been happy going another day in limbo and the fact that he expressed that he doesn’t know what to do shows me I would have been in limbo for months which I can’t handle . I am heart broken about the situation and I’m not surprised that I didn’t workout because realistically I knew this would happen use getting back together was a fantasy . I don’t think Yona’s other predictions will happen but I’m my reading she said that cutting him doesn’t change destiny but makes things complicated . Oh well just going to cry it out and I ll eventually move on just like my first heartbreak

Im sorry Lovefash. They can’t be right about everything, even Yona. And him telling you he’s not ready to choose between you sounds like he wants to have his cake and eat it too.

Who knows what will happen down the road. But for now I think letting yourself feel it and cry it out is for the best.

Hugs 🤗
Thank you SB! I appreciate it

Offline starGazer

« Reply #3422 on: January 10, 2020, 05:48:28 PM »
Hey guys, I have an update on my situation and I got my reading from Yona this morning. POI and I patched things up  and he did express that he was upset about what I did but that he is glad I expressed to him how I felt and that he accepts my apology. So in my past reading with Yona she made it appear that me cutting him off would lead to him making promises to his (on a break gf) but so far it didn't.

I had my reading with Yona this morning and she gave me a lot of clarity. She first predicted and picked up on my housing situation recently I expressed to my best friend that I believe her bf needs to pay rent, either we split three ways or 60/40 when he moves in because he is sharing the living space. She said she understands but she said no and it's not possible she expressed that he will not have a job when he gets here. To me I will NEVER move my bf in with me or anyone else unless he had money saved up to pay rent or had a job because I'm not going burden my or anyone else financially.

I ultimately feel like I'm paying for her bf to live with us when I didn't even agree to this. Yona said that bff is being unreasonable but she is not going to see it because she is determined in the path that she is going down. She said him moving I,n is going to cause financial problems for her and also for me in the future and that I would be collateral damage(which I figured I would be) she said ultimately I would need to leave because its not going to get better.

She said POI and his gf are in contact (but that doesn't surprise me because I figured he would be ,I never put anything past men) she said ultimately him not choosing me or her has nothing to do with him not knowing who he wants but he is overall lost in what he wants out of his life which is very true because POI told me that, was one of the reasons that he is on a break and that he is trying to find balance I told Yona this and she said wow, he told you exactly what is going on but you didn't believe him. (This is a prediction that she made in the past on how POI will but a limit on partnership because he needs to sort something out and he will tell me but I wont believe him and the cards are saying he's not lying, I didn't even realize this prediction until now). She said POI and I will be progressing all the way till June(that's how far she's seeing right now). I told her I'm shocked because I was giving him till March to commit she said that she doesn't think he is in the position to commit because he's lost and she said that I also not in a position to be in a relationship because I need to leave past hurt in the past and also keep building on  speaking up for myself and doing things that makes me happy instead of doing things to make others happy. She said I am able to tell when people are lying but a lot of time I have a filter and don't say how I feel. She also said that POI knows what I want he's not stupid but she said if he finds out about my time frame it will scare him.She said overall POI is slower than me in processing things and he's also trying to find himself and needs a little shaking.

She said overall I will get to a place where I am less flittered and I will meet someone else, some will be flirting with me (she gave me this prediction in July 2019 and she thought it was going to happen when I go on a cruise for my bday but I never end up going). She said I will actually like the new guy he is very ambitious and more sorted than POI and POI will have a secret rival. She said POI will notice that I  am doing well and I'm looking good and other people are flirting with me and he will feel jealous. She said right now, I may think I want POI but when I start speaking up for myself and doing things to make me happy I may eventually change my mind. She said that I will be loyal to POI but I will entertain the other guy.

SO I am guessing that I will end up with the new guy LMFAO. The relationship prediction she has been giving me for 4 years is not going to be with POI but with the new guy because it seems like when Yona predicts committed relationship most people don't end up with their original POI but someone else instead. I guess my blast from the past is suppose to help me learn how to defend my own interests it kind of sucks that I have to learn this through being involved with him I rather just learn it by myself .

I just wanted to chime in and say your roommate is in the wrong here. You can’t just move your bf in for free at the expense of someone else. I hope you sort out another living situation soon. If she’s your BFF, I’d hate for this to sour the friendship

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3423 on: January 10, 2020, 06:10:12 PM »
have you spoken to your landlord? i am in the UK and when I lived in a shared flat with one girl, our lease stated we couldn't have visitors stay beyond a certain number of days without asking the landlord for permission because of the bills. one housemate had her bf stay in the final month of her lease and the landlord didn't refund her whole deposit because of that. just find out if your landlord is happy with this if this is a rented flat/house.

Hey guys, I have an update on my situation and I got my reading from Yona this morning. POI and I patched things up  and he did express that he was upset about what I did but that he is glad I expressed to him how I felt and that he accepts my apology. So in my past reading with Yona she made it appear that me cutting him off would lead to him making promises to his (on a break gf) but so far it didn't.

I had my reading with Yona this morning and she gave me a lot of clarity. She first predicted and picked up on my housing situation recently I expressed to my best friend that I believe her bf needs to pay rent, either we split three ways or 60/40 when he moves in because he is sharing the living space. She said she understands but she said no and it's not possible she expressed that he will not have a job when he gets here. To me I will NEVER move my bf in with me or anyone else unless he had money saved up to pay rent or had a job because I'm not going burden my or anyone else financially.

I ultimately feel like I'm paying for her bf to live with us when I didn't even agree to this. Yona said that bff is being unreasonable but she is not going to see it because she is determined in the path that she is going down. She said him moving I,n is going to cause financial problems for her and also for me in the future and that I would be collateral damage(which I figured I would be) she said ultimately I would need to leave because its not going to get better.

She said POI and his gf are in contact (but that doesn't surprise me because I figured he would be ,I never put anything past men) she said ultimately him not choosing me or her has nothing to do with him not knowing who he wants but he is overall lost in what he wants out of his life which is very true because POI told me that, was one of the reasons that he is on a break and that he is trying to find balance I told Yona this and she said wow, he told you exactly what is going on but you didn't believe him. (This is a prediction that she made in the past on how POI will but a limit on partnership because he needs to sort something out and he will tell me but I wont believe him and the cards are saying he's not lying, I didn't even realize this prediction until now). She said POI and I will be progressing all the way till June(that's how far she's seeing right now). I told her I'm shocked because I was giving him till March to commit she said that she doesn't think he is in the position to commit because he's lost and she said that I also not in a position to be in a relationship because I need to leave past hurt in the past and also keep building on  speaking up for myself and doing things that makes me happy instead of doing things to make others happy. She said I am able to tell when people are lying but a lot of time I have a filter and don't say how I feel. She also said that POI knows what I want he's not stupid but she said if he finds out about my time frame it will scare him.She said overall POI is slower than me in processing things and he's also trying to find himself and needs a little shaking.

She said overall I will get to a place where I am less flittered and I will meet someone else, some will be flirting with me (she gave me this prediction in July 2019 and she thought it was going to happen when I go on a cruise for my bday but I never end up going). She said I will actually like the new guy he is very ambitious and more sorted than POI and POI will have a secret rival. She said POI will notice that I  am doing well and I'm looking good and other people are flirting with me and he will feel jealous. She said right now, I may think I want POI but when I start speaking up for myself and doing things to make me happy I may eventually change my mind. She said that I will be loyal to POI but I will entertain the other guy.

SO I am guessing that I will end up with the new guy LMFAO. The relationship prediction she has been giving me for 4 years is not going to be with POI but with the new guy because it seems like when Yona predicts committed relationship most people don't end up with their original POI but someone else instead. I guess my blast from the past is suppose to help me learn how to defend my own interests it kind of sucks that I have to learn this through being involved with him I rather just learn it by myself .

I just wanted to chime in and say your roommate is in the wrong here. You can’t just move your bf in for free at the expense of someone else. I hope you sort out another living situation soon. If she’s your BFF, I’d hate for this to sour the friendship

Offline samantha87

« Reply #3424 on: January 10, 2020, 07:02:16 PM »
I had read with Yona back in October and one of her big predictions transpired in December.  At the time of the reading she said I should consider myself single but that it would soon change.  She mentioned it would change around a celebration (Christmas or New Year's).  Well, she was right; I am officially back with my POI and we spent a week and a half together.

I know Yona's predictions can be far out so I was surprised that this major event happened so quickly.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #3425 on: January 10, 2020, 07:51:38 PM »
I had read with Yona back in October and one of her big predictions transpired in December.  At the time of the reading she said I should consider myself single but that it would soon change.  She mentioned it would change around a celebration (Christmas or New Year's).  Well, she was right; I am officially back with my POI and we spent a week and a half together.

I know Yona's predictions can be far out so I was surprised that this major event happened so quickly.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Offline user5942

« Reply #3426 on: January 10, 2020, 08:54:01 PM »
This is awesome Sam :)

So happy to hear of your success!!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3427 on: January 10, 2020, 09:07:31 PM »
YAY!!! I have renewed hope. ❤

Offline Bean82

« Reply #3428 on: January 10, 2020, 09:12:02 PM »
That’s awesome! Congrats!!

Offline Rosa

« Reply #3429 on: January 10, 2020, 10:21:19 PM »
I have spoken with Yona a few times in the past, she has been fantastic, tuning into my situation without any prompts and describing everything exactly as it is. She has a true gift and a prediction about a relocation came in when I wasn't expecting it at the time.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3430 on: January 10, 2020, 11:17:14 PM »
Congrats to you both!!! This also gives me hope!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3431 on: January 11, 2020, 03:40:32 AM »
Just a random question about Yona, so I had 3 readings over 3 years with her and she predicts the same thing every time about contact from past love each time she predicts it I think it is the current one I am seeng etc but only part of her readings have happened.  Now I feel like it may be happening but wont know for a few months.   

Has anyone else had it happen where her stuff comes in years after the reading you had with her and about someone different?   I just want to know how long ago your readings were and how long they took to happen?

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3432 on: January 11, 2020, 04:01:17 AM »
Is this one you were referring to ?!?!

I read with Yona last week, and admittedly I thought she was reading things that already ensued.  At the time, I had gotten back from seeing my ex and things had gone swimmingly, but Yona predicted I would be out of contact with him.  She also predicted a "small" tower as in something of an argument would happen where I would be struck by hurtful little arrows.

Well, my ex and I are not in communication again because I felt like he had blown me off.  He has since reverted to ignoring me and I just feel really fed up and done.  He already pulled this silent treatment beforehand, and I mean months of it.

While Yona also predicted my frustration, she picked up a trip I'll be taking (which would be the one with my ex in less than three weeks, highly doubt it'll happen now), she also told me to consider myself single, but that around a celebration, either Christmas or New Year's, that'll change.

As of right now, I think that would take a miracle.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3433 on: January 11, 2020, 09:26:57 AM »

This is sooo cool Samantha! Did Yona predict the final outcome?!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3434 on: January 11, 2020, 01:02:11 PM »

Congratulations, Samantha!!  Glad to hear of a happy prediction coming true - hope things go well with your POI!

anything