Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521655 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3090 on: November 21, 2019, 10:42:04 PM »
does anyone now what Yona means when she says you won't reach that crossroad until... what does that actually mean in a romantic context?

I would think it depends on what you were discussing when she said it. I've had crossroads in career too.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3091 on: November 21, 2019, 10:51:07 PM »
What does crossroad mean?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3092 on: November 21, 2019, 11:04:12 PM »

I would think it means that something happens that gives you a choice of going in a different direction. Not that you will, but there are choices due to a change in circumstances.

Lovefash67

« Reply #3093 on: November 22, 2019, 01:57:23 AM »
Alright guys I have a mini update not sure if it’s good or bad , but I feel like it is more so bad.POI expresses that his current relationship status is on a break and that pretty much has a lot to think about and he is working a lot and finding a balance is hard .Now on one side it’s great that I’m not a home wrecker but another side he’s in a break which could mean he can go back to his gf,also the fact that he has the same pattern of walking away from relationships when he has obstacles in his life is not good. Like he said he is not moving back to NYC till next year or the following so if he was struggling to stay in a relationship with a female that lives in his state what makes me think he would want to be in a long distance relationship with me and make it work. I also am afraid that me may being flirtatious with me now because he needs a rebound . Like I’m a crutch

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3094 on: November 22, 2019, 02:05:49 AM »
Alright guys I have a mini update not sure if it’s good or bad , but I feel like it is more so bad.POI expresses that his current relationship status is on a break and that pretty much has a lot to think about and he is working a lot and finding a balance is hard .Now on one side it’s great that I’m not a home wrecker but another side he’s in a break which could mean he can go back to his gf,also the fact that he has the same pattern of walking away from relationships when he has obstacles in his life is not good. Like he said he is not moving back to NYC till next year or the following so if he was struggling to stay in a relationship with a female that lives in his state what makes me think he would want to be in a long distance relationship with me and make it work. I also am afraid that me may being flirtatious with me now because he needs a rebound . Like I’m a crutch

Did Yona see any of this or just him coming back? Honestly I would proceed so very cautiously with this. Its so damn hard with feelings invested but it is a bad pattern.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #3095 on: November 22, 2019, 02:21:25 AM »

It usually means you are at a point where you have to make a decision and usually you have several options.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3096 on: November 22, 2019, 03:05:01 AM »

I would think it means that something happens that gives you a choice of going in a different direction. Not that you will, but there are choices due to a change in circumstances.

Thanks Fidget!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3097 on: November 22, 2019, 03:09:01 AM »

Did Yona see any of this or just him coming back? Honestly I would proceed so very cautiously with this. Its so damn hard with feelings invested but it is a bad pattern.

I'd like to know if Yona saw the final outcome...I hope there is going to be a leeway for you to feel easier.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3098 on: November 22, 2019, 03:10:04 AM »
Hi guys

Has anybody told by Yona that' You are psychic?'

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3099 on: November 22, 2019, 03:13:29 AM »

It usually means you are at a point where you have to make a decision and usually you have several options.
Thanks!

Lovefash67

« Reply #3100 on: November 22, 2019, 03:32:43 AM »

I'd like to know if Yona saw the final outcome...I hope there is going to be a leeway for you to feel easier.
So my readings with Yona in 2018 expressed that he would be getting back together and that there will be a time where is rushing to get into a relationship with me and I would be wanting to slow things down . Yona said that majority of the time POi is slow moving and keeps his feelings concealed

Lovefash67

« Reply #3101 on: November 22, 2019, 03:38:04 AM »

Yona saw him coming back and him discussing his past relationship she said that he’s not being deceptive but more so private . She also said he is private about his feelings and is slow moving but that all of a sudden he would be fast moving wanting to get into a relationship but I would be wanting to show things down. She also said that there will be a time that he will be telling me a bunch of things that he can’t do and will be asking me for some time and that this can take about two weeks or less and during this I will be wondering if this is worth it (poi and i

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3102 on: November 22, 2019, 03:46:36 AM »

Yona saw him coming back and him discussing his past relationship she said that he’s not being deceptive but more so private . She also said he is private about his feelings and is slow moving but that all of a sudden he would be fast moving wanting to get into a relationship but I would be wanting to show things down. She also said that there will be a time that he will be telling me a bunch of things that he can’t do and will be asking me for some time and that this can take about two weeks or less and during this I will be wondering if this is worth it (poi and i

Hi Lovefash

This sounds very accurate just like your situation...
Did she give you any advises like what you can do to have a best outcome in this situation?

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #3103 on: November 22, 2019, 11:36:03 AM »
Have Yona's predictions ever happened out of order for any of you?

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #3104 on: November 22, 2019, 12:33:21 PM »
Hi guys

Has anybody told by Yona that' You are psychic?'

If Yona is telling you are psychic, you most likely are naturally gifted with one, two or more psychic abilities. You may only need to meditate or take a course or two to help strengthen the abilities.

Yona told me I was very intuitive but my emotions caused doubts in my judgment. She told me to stop buying readings and buy a deck of tarot cards that spoke to me because I can conduct my own readings and get clarity myself. Yona also told me I would be good at reading tarot for myself and other people. So I took Yona’s advice, bought a deck and currently taking a tarot course for the past few weeks. So far my readings have been accurate for my tarot classmates and coworkers.

I went to my first psychic fair two weeks ago and walked around the room. Two different psychic mediums told me I was psychic intuitively gifted but in the beginning stages of tapping into psychic development. I didn’t pay for readings with these people but they felt compelled to tell me. Both these psychic mediums told me they can identify psychics or psychic intuitively gifted people in a room like how one would be drawn to like minded people.