Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1522380 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3060 on: November 18, 2019, 10:23:16 PM »
I contacted her then she replied in hours.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3061 on: November 18, 2019, 10:49:55 PM »
So all the Yona experts...lol. In Oct she said my wheel of fortune is picking up the pace in regards to my knight in shining armor as she called him. Does this lead you to believe the prediction tied to it is coming sooner rather than later? She got time of celebrations and went back and forth on if she felt is was Christmas or New Years. I mean either is fine with me as long as its this coming Christmas or New Years lol

Offline user5942

« Reply #3062 on: November 18, 2019, 11:08:54 PM »
I wish I could tell you lol

“Celebrations” literally means a million things...

She told me “a celebration” once but she knew it wasn’t a wedding, but also couldn’t peg what type of celebration it was

Usually when you have in mind something will happen on a certain day or event, it doesn’t...

It happens when you never expected it to

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3063 on: November 19, 2019, 12:38:22 AM »
Ok, Yona fans...can someone explain this to me:

Yona said regarding my KOW (POI) that he is returning with an apology and an explanation and that she is relieved to see him because he is getting rid of your tower.

1) There was no tower in my actual reading, so is that a future tower or a past tower? Like, what if he decides "nope, not going back there"? I get a tower?? Wtf...
2) How can someone else's actions (or inactions) determine MY tower. Shouldn't I be in control of my own freakin' towers? I mean, there's no tower in my reading. If he doesn't come back, then a tower suddenly appears? It's really confusing.

Have at it kids. What would you make of this? I had to relisten a few times and these are her exact words. Seems that he has some power here and I'm not liking it. Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 12:44:13 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3064 on: November 19, 2019, 12:58:35 AM »

She told me “a celebration” once but she knew it wasn’t a wedding, but also couldn’t peg what type of celebration it was

Usually when you have in mind something will happen on a certain day or event, it doesn’t...

But does the wheel of fortune spinning faster mean its coming soon? Lol. We had fun with her celebrations talk. I asked Halloween? She said nope they have something specific to show me for that. I said Thanksgiving. She said that's not a holiday 😂 I said well shit Christmas? And she said I think so but maybe New Years. Well maybe its between the two since they are close. But later on she said by the end of the year things will be getting on track. It was my third reading so I guess I'm assuming it will be faster than years like the first usually is.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3065 on: November 19, 2019, 01:02:18 AM »

Yona said regarding my KOW (POI) that he is returning with an apology and an explanation and that she is relieved to see him because he is getting rid of your tower.

1) There was no tower in my actual reading, so is that a future tower or a past tower? Like, what if he decides "nope, not going back there"? I get a tower?? Wtf...
2) How can someone else's actions (or inactions) determine MY tower. Shouldn't I be in control of my own freakin' towers? I mean, there's no tower in my reading. If he doesn't come back, then a tower suddenly appears? It's really confusing.

Have at it kids. What would you make of this? I had to relisten a few times and these are her exact words. Seems that he has some power here and I'm not liking it. Thanks!

My interpatation of that is that he will come back during a new tower. Possibly coming back because he caused the tower to apologise or coming back to help you with something that goes wrong but I don't see and apology being likely if you just need help. He must cause the new tower. Sorry

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3066 on: November 19, 2019, 01:04:38 AM »
2 things....Just to keep perspective...

1. Just because there wasn’t a tower in your reading doesn’t mean that something sudden, unexpected wouldn’t still happen. So even if you didn’t get a tower, there are events that could still happen that she didn’t pick up that would be considered a tower...it’s happened many many times because she can’t see everything

2. No one has control of towers...if we are speaking explicitly. They are sudden uncontrollable events. So honestly who the heck knows what she meant by that...and if you didn’t have a tower in your reading...it’s really confusing. This one you may have to let play out and then see the “ah hah” moment when it happens. You would be going in circles trying to figure this out, and then realize that what ever was thought up didn’t happen the way you thought anyway lol

And thirdly...yep one more point

The shit probably isn’t even significant lol. Sorry...that’s how her predictions roll sometime. I know you are a fan of Kisha I believe....I would literally make sure you read with Kisha when you read with Yona because they tend to say the same stuff and with Kisha you can get a better picture of what Yona is getting at. That’s been my experience😉

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3067 on: November 19, 2019, 01:06:21 AM »
Yikes! I interpreted it that the reappearance was preventing the tower (since everything going forward for me looked positive). I wish I had asked.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3068 on: November 19, 2019, 01:07:04 AM »
Celebrations could literally mean a gathering or party...that’s how it’s been for me

But does the wheel of fortune spinning faster mean its coming soon? Lol. We had fun with her celebrations talk. I asked Halloween? She said nope they have something specific to show me for that. I said Thanksgiving. She said that's not a holiday 😂 I said well shit Christmas? And she said I think so but maybe New Years. Well maybe its between the two since they are close. But later on she said by the end of the year things will be getting on track. It was my third reading so I guess I'm assuming it will be faster than years like the first usually is.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3069 on: November 19, 2019, 01:09:12 AM »

1. Just because there wasn’t a tower in your reading doesn’t mean that something sudden, unexpected wouldn’t still happen. So even if you didn’t get a tower, there are events that could still happen that she didn’t pick up that would be considered a tower...it’s happened many many times because she can’t see everything

2. No one has control of towers...if we are speaking explicitly. They are sudden uncontrollable events. So honestly who the heck knows what she meant by that...and if you didn’t have a tower in your reading...it’s really confusing. This one you may have to let play out and then see the “ah hah” moment when it happens. You would be going in circles trying to figure this out, and then realize that what ever was thought up didn’t happen the way you thought anyway lol

The shit probably isn’t even significant lol. Sorry...that’s how her predictions roll sometime. I know you are a fan of Kisha I believe....I would literally make sure you read with Kisha when you read with Yona because they tend to say the same stuff and with Kisha you can get a better picture of what Yona is getting at. That’s been my experience😉

I love Kisha, but unfortunately nothing regarding love ever happened the way she said for me. Career and family yes, love nope.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3070 on: November 19, 2019, 01:11:11 AM »
Danget man!

I love Kisha, but unfortunately nothing regarding love ever happened the way she said for me. Career and family yes, love nope.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3071 on: November 19, 2019, 01:14:06 AM »
Her exact words were Dec into Jan a time of celebrations. Kisha picked up the same. 2 1/2 weeks ago said I would feel restricted in being with someone I love in the next 8 weeks. Then said he will come back knowing he needs to make changes and willing to make them in the next 6 weeks. Kisha said she could not see the outcome but felt he was genuine and thought perhaps I would decide not to stay or my guides just didn't want me to know. The old me would have walked months ago. I have grown a huge understanding for him though since I have been working as much as he does. I don't think I'm walking away and either does Yona. Ugh I don't want to wait 3 to 5 weeks and Kisha can suck at timing too! *stomping my foot like a child*

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3072 on: November 19, 2019, 01:15:09 AM »
Danget man!

Leanne and Kate Marquez said the same as as Yona regarding the reconnect, but without the tower. Maybe I will just pretend I didn't hear that part. Lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3073 on: November 19, 2019, 01:16:05 AM »
Danget man!

Leanne and Kate Marquez said the same as as Yona regarding the reconnect, but without the tower. Maybe I will just pretend I didn't hear that part. Lol

Fingers in your ears Fidget. If you can't hear it then it didn't happen. 😂

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3074 on: November 19, 2019, 01:20:36 AM »
Danget man!

Fingers in your ears Fidget. If you can't hear it then it didn't happen. 😂

I don't know what I'm worried about. It's not like I ever had an actual love prediction come to pass. Of course, if one WERE to happen, it would be my luck to get the one with the tower. Lol