Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1520995 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2730 on: October 14, 2019, 12:46:53 AM »
So POI and I have been talking everyday for the last couple of days and he will be coming back to NY to visit his family so we will be hanging out . The last time POI hungout he discussed wanting to move back to Ny which gave me a little how that Yona’s predictions will most likely play out . Well today POI and I were talking and he expressed wanting to move back to NY but he expressed not until a couple of years that he wants to get settled first before moving back . Now I know her predictions definitely won’t pan out because he’s in another state and closer to his gf. Yona expressed that in this situation I can’t think logically or think for POI. She said POI likes me and he is slow in processing his feelings . She also said POI and his gf relationship is new. She said that the cards are saying this siatuation is worth exploring but I have a choice to cut the connection off or continue . I really don’t see how a happy ending will happen but she said men most of the time will not leave a relationship unless they have someone else whereas females we cut a relationship off no matter what , we are more emotionally equipped in handling a breakup. Flirtatious approach made by POI is predicted to happen before the end of tje

Yaz88

« Reply #2731 on: October 14, 2019, 12:50:02 AM »
So POI and I have been talking everyday for the last couple of days and he will be coming back to NY to visit his family so we will be hanging out . The last time POI hungout he discussed wanting to move back to Ny which gave me a little how that Yona’s predictions will most likely play out . Well today POI and I were talking and he expressed wanting to move back to NY but he expressed not until a couple of years that he wants to get settled first before moving back . Now I know her predictions definitely won’t pan out because he’s in another state and closer to his gf. Yona expressed that in this situation I can’t think logically or think for POI. She said POI likes me and he is slow in processing his feelings . She also said POI and his gf relationship is new. She said that the cards are saying this siatuation is worth exploring but I have a choice to cut the connection off or continue . I really don’t see how a happy ending will happen but she said men most of the time will not leave a relationship unless they have someone else whereas females we cut a relationship off no matter what , we are more emotionally equipped in handling a breakup. Flirtatious approach made by POI is predicted to happen before the end of tje

What’s tje?  Did Yona mention that this won’t go as expected?  Meaning, he may end up moving back sooner than you thought?

Lovefash67

« Reply #2732 on: October 14, 2019, 04:09:46 AM »

What’s tje?  Did Yona mention that this won’t go as expected?  Meaning, he may end up moving back sooner than you thought?
Sorry I meant to type at the end of the year lol. No she never metioned anything about him moving she did say thst most of our communication is through text and sometimes we wont see each other face to face for a while which is true I havent seen him since August

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2733 on: October 14, 2019, 11:23:51 PM »
Anyone that still uses the board ever have Yona change your outcome on you on a subsequent reading? Had that happen to me and I'm feeling pretty gutted right now. 

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2734 on: October 14, 2019, 11:33:10 PM »
Anyone that still uses the board ever have Yona change your outcome on you on a subsequent reading? Had that happen to me and I'm feeling pretty gutted right now.

Oh gosh, no. She’s already stayed pretty consistent ,
Maybe it’s because she can now see past the previous outcome , and further into the future ?

I’m sorry this happened. ❤️

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2735 on: October 14, 2019, 11:46:28 PM »

Not as of yet. 😦

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2736 on: October 14, 2019, 11:55:57 PM »
Hey sooshi,
Pm you!

Yaz88

« Reply #2737 on: October 15, 2019, 12:12:29 AM »

Oh gosh, no. She’s already stayed pretty consistent ,
Maybe it’s because she can now see past the previous outcome , and further into the future ?

I’m sorry this happened. ❤️

I’m sorry Sooshi.  Damn, I’d feel gutted too.  Did she give you a reason for the change?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #2738 on: October 15, 2019, 06:33:57 AM »

Yes, and I was super bummed too. But turns out that the reading she gave me that differed was zooming in on a short period of time versus bigger picture like the ones before it. She also mistook my poi for two different people in that reading when it turned out to be him in both scenarios within the reading.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2739 on: October 15, 2019, 06:38:13 AM »

Yes, and I was super bummed too. But turns out that the reading she gave me that differed was zooming in on a short period of time versus bigger picture like the ones before it. She also mistook my poi for two different people in that reading when it turned out to be him in both scenarios within the reading.
<3 <3 <3
I think that may be the case with my reading as well. The previous seemed to span a longer time and she was so sure it would work out in my favor. Today she wouldn't say for certain how it would go and there was a tower coming up immediately for me, that I am just clenching my butt cheeks for now. It's not in regards to a relationship, just to make that clear because that does tend to be the usual thing people get readings on.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2740 on: October 15, 2019, 11:10:36 AM »
Was this your third reading? I think that’s the Case for me too. I had my third reading with her yesterday and I’m hoping this is for near future stuff.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2741 on: October 16, 2019, 12:30:03 AM »
Does anyone know what a shadow card is in yonas reading?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2742 on: October 16, 2019, 12:50:37 AM »

Not sure how Yona uses it, but I always thought that shadow cards are like clarifiers for underlying influences. Not necessarily negative, but influences that are not always obvious.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2743 on: October 16, 2019, 12:56:10 AM »

Not sure how Yona uses it, but I always thought that shadow cards are like clarifiers for underlying influences. Not necessarily negative, but influences that are not always obvious.

Ahhhhh thanks fidget!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2744 on: October 16, 2019, 01:49:24 AM »
 ::)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:34:20 AM by tellmewhy »