Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 271713 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2835 on: October 12, 2019, 04:37:50 AM »
hi everyone,  I have my second reading in about 10 days it will be a top up reading but I am wondering how I should go about it. I have questions about my love life and someone who I keep thinking about but I am reading her that maybe I shouldn’t ask her an exact question about my POI and maybe rather just ask for a general love reading? ... however I do want to know about my POI... I just want to go about it that way she is the most accurate with what she tells me! Thanks everyone let me know your thoughts ..

I usually let her do general. POI always shows up. If I have any more specific question about him, at the end of the reading ask Yona. She shuffles the cards and does another quick reading.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #2836 on: October 12, 2019, 10:01:43 PM »
Hi everyone.. so Yona had told me at the end of August that I was goi g to be learning something new for work and her prediction is happening right now she also told me she sees a long term relationship coming.. waiting to see for that.  My top up is in 10 days and nervous cause she also told me in August that for the next 3 months it will be rough for me... which it is... I hope I hear something good about POI

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2837 on: October 13, 2019, 12:41:17 AM »
Hi everyone.. so Yona had told me at the end of August that I was goi g to be learning something new for work and her prediction is happening right now she also told me she sees a long term relationship coming.. waiting to see for that.  My top up is in 10 days and nervous cause she also told me in August that for the next 3 months it will be rough for me... which it is... I hope I hear something good about POI

You may end up having a "non-read". Two months is a very short amount of time between readings with Yona. Was your last reading in August? Not sure if I'm reading your post correctly.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 12:43:04 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Yaz88

« Reply #2838 on: October 13, 2019, 12:50:47 AM »

You may end up having a "non-read". Two months is a very short amount of time between readings with Yona. Was your last reading in August? Not sure if I'm reading your post correctly.

Fidget, how long do you normally wait between Yona readings?  Do you wait for most of the predictions to manifest first before a top-up? 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2839 on: October 13, 2019, 01:13:47 AM »

Fidget, how long do you normally wait between Yona readings?  Do you wait for most of the predictions to manifest first before a top-up?

I'm not a Yona expert, but I can only go by my limited experience. My first reading was in March. Many of her predictions seemed "out there" or a little vague. After little to no progression I did a top up in July (4 months) which she said was technically a non-read because not much had passed.  She did give me a few more predictions in the July nonread however. They weren't major predictions, but more like things that would happen along the way. Now that it's October, I'm finally seeing things happen from both readings occurring.  I probably should have waited until now to get my top up. I have my next reading in November and I think it will be more productive. So, I would suggest that you wait until a few of the predictions pass before a top up. In my case, 4 months was a little too soon. I could have waited 6 months and saved some money. And yes, things do happen, but as we all know, having 6 months of patience is a struggle.

Offline Yaz88

« Reply #2840 on: October 13, 2019, 01:22:09 AM »

Thanks, Fidget!  Yes, one of her predictions is so far from my current life pattern it doesn’t seem likely to happen in the next year, even.  It’s helpful to see the timeframe for your Yona predictions. 

I'm not a Yona expert, but I can only go by my limited experience. My first reading was in March. Many of her predictions seemed "out there" or a little vague. After little to no progression I did a top up in July (4 months) which she said was technically a non-read because not much had passed.  She did give me a few more predictions in the July nonread however. They weren't major predictions, but more like things that would happen along the way. Now that it's October, I'm finally seeing things happen from both readings occurring.  I probably should have waited until now to get my top up. I have my next reading in November and I think it will be more productive. So, I would suggest that you wait until a few of the predictions pass before a top up. In my case, 4 months was a little too soon. I could have waited 6 months and saved some money. And yes, things do happen, but as we all know, having 6 months of patience is a struggle.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2841 on: October 13, 2019, 01:37:07 AM »

Thanks, Fidget!  Yes, one of her predictions is so far from my current life pattern it doesn’t seem likely to happen in the next year, even.  It’s helpful to see the timeframe for your Yona predictions. 

Exactly. I mean everyone is different, and who knows the speed of the cards. My reading in March revolved around meetings and interviews. I love my job and am not at any real risk of a layoff, so it just sounded unlikely. Well, here I am interviewing and having meetings, so she was very accurate. I could have completely skipped the July top up. It was nice to get little predictions that were validated, but they weren't anything terribly significant. I guess I just wanted to know that she connected with me, which she apparently did.

Offline Lovefash67

« Reply #2842 on: October 14, 2019, 12:46:53 AM »
So POI and I have been talking everyday for the last couple of days and he will be coming back to NY to visit his family so we will be hanging out . The last time POI hungout he discussed wanting to move back to Ny which gave me a little how that Yona’s predictions will most likely play out . Well today POI and I were talking and he expressed wanting to move back to NY but he expressed not until a couple of years that he wants to get settled first before moving back . Now I know her predictions definitely won’t pan out because he’s in another state and closer to his gf. Yona expressed that in this situation I can’t think logically or think for POI. She said POI likes me and he is slow in processing his feelings . She also said POI and his gf relationship is new. She said that the cards are saying this siatuation is worth exploring but I have a choice to cut the connection off or continue . I really don’t see how a happy ending will happen but she said men most of the time will not leave a relationship unless they have someone else whereas females we cut a relationship off no matter what , we are more emotionally equipped in handling a breakup. Flirtatious approach made by POI is predicted to happen before the end of tje

Offline Yaz88

« Reply #2843 on: October 14, 2019, 12:50:02 AM »
So POI and I have been talking everyday for the last couple of days and he will be coming back to NY to visit his family so we will be hanging out . The last time POI hungout he discussed wanting to move back to Ny which gave me a little how that Yona’s predictions will most likely play out . Well today POI and I were talking and he expressed wanting to move back to NY but he expressed not until a couple of years that he wants to get settled first before moving back . Now I know her predictions definitely won’t pan out because he’s in another state and closer to his gf. Yona expressed that in this situation I can’t think logically or think for POI. She said POI likes me and he is slow in processing his feelings . She also said POI and his gf relationship is new. She said that the cards are saying this siatuation is worth exploring but I have a choice to cut the connection off or continue . I really don’t see how a happy ending will happen but she said men most of the time will not leave a relationship unless they have someone else whereas females we cut a relationship off no matter what , we are more emotionally equipped in handling a breakup. Flirtatious approach made by POI is predicted to happen before the end of tje

What’s tje?  Did Yona mention that this won’t go as expected?  Meaning, he may end up moving back sooner than you thought?

Offline Lovefash67

« Reply #2844 on: October 14, 2019, 04:09:46 AM »

What’s tje?  Did Yona mention that this won’t go as expected?  Meaning, he may end up moving back sooner than you thought?
Sorry I meant to type at the end of the year lol. No she never metioned anything about him moving she did say thst most of our communication is through text and sometimes we wont see each other face to face for a while which is true I havent seen him since August

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2845 on: October 14, 2019, 11:23:51 PM »
Anyone that still uses the board ever have Yona change your outcome on you on a subsequent reading? Had that happen to me and I'm feeling pretty gutted right now. 

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2846 on: October 14, 2019, 11:33:10 PM »
Anyone that still uses the board ever have Yona change your outcome on you on a subsequent reading? Had that happen to me and I'm feeling pretty gutted right now.

Oh gosh, no. She’s already stayed pretty consistent ,
Maybe it’s because she can now see past the previous outcome , and further into the future ?

I’m sorry this happened. ❤️

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2847 on: October 14, 2019, 11:46:28 PM »

Not as of yet. 😦

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2848 on: October 14, 2019, 11:55:57 PM »
Hey sooshi,
Pm you!

Offline Yaz88

« Reply #2849 on: October 15, 2019, 12:12:29 AM »

Oh gosh, no. She’s already stayed pretty consistent ,
Maybe it’s because she can now see past the previous outcome , and further into the future ?

I’m sorry this happened. ❤️

I’m sorry Sooshi.  Damn, I’d feel gutted too.  Did she give you a reason for the change?