Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521270 times)

Offline fletch

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2715 on: October 10, 2019, 09:50:53 AM »
Well if you were interested in just living life you wouldn't get readings dear. 

Offline user5942

« Reply #2716 on: October 10, 2019, 12:47:36 PM »
@Fletch, I’m sure if you didn’t want to know timeframes you could ask the readers in the beginning :)

I just let them say whatever, afraid if I ask questions I’ll disrupt the flow of the information they’re getting

Lovefash67

« Reply #2717 on: October 10, 2019, 02:11:02 PM »
I'm no Yona expert, just read with her for the first time, but because my reading primarily addressed some upcoming choices I have before me as opposed to being predictive I asked her about free will and destiny. I don't want to state this incorrectly, and everyone should certainly feel free to ask her themselves, but the following was MY understanding of her beliefs based on how she responded to my question and an example that she gave me from her own life:

She likes tarot because it covers a short timeframe. It's predictive, so if a prediction is shown in the cards (even though it may SEEM like it's something that could be affected by a free will choice) it's either predestined or the choice has already been made at the time of the reading - either way the tarot knows which choice will ultimately be made (even though we may not feel like we've made the choice yet or even been given the choice yet). If it shows as a choice rather than a prediction, our free will still comes into play and the choice we will make is not predestined or has not yet been made and tarot won't pick an outcome up. At this point our future, with respect to that particular situation, can still be altered. That's why if she gives something AS A PREDICTION she believes it WILL happen or it would not have been shown in the cards and that's why the free will excuse cannot be made and there is no changing it. She does not believe tarot readers who have a different belief about this than her are wrong, but simply that her beliefs are based on her experience as a long-term tarot reader.

I want to reiterate that this was my interpretation of her explanation and I can't quote her without sharing her example, which I don't think is appropriate, but I believe that was the gist of what she was saying and I just wanted to share it since the question has been asked here a lot. She said she believes the big things, like who and where we meet someone are destiny, but whether we choose to involve ourselves with them for a short or long period is free will. Her point about the tarot being predictive though was that once it's shown, for the short term covered, that's what's she believes IS going to happen.
For me what I learned is when Yona says you have a choice it’s not really like oh there’s two guys and they are both expressing feelings to you and want to work things out and you choose which one you want . It really means you have  choice to stay connected to someone where most of the time the situation is not really anywhere . So, you have the choice to stay connected or walk away. I know Yona likes to say if something shows up on a card that means it’s going to happen but it seems like she doesn’t explain instances where none of the predictions happens at all. In this case , is it just the based on the connection between the reader and client ? Like what causes that ? Also when she discusses free will is our free will only considered or is the other persons free will considered as well?

Lovefash67

« Reply #2718 on: October 10, 2019, 02:18:45 PM »
I wish Yona would stop giving time predictions.  She's terribly wrong. Her and Leanne.  Just predict what you see.  To me it dampens their credibility.  And it's annoying to their clients expecting something that's years out.
I agree with fletch. Yona has given me predictions from October 2018 that are just starting to play out now and she said these things were going to happen by the end of last year .Now when I read with her she is unable to see the outcome between poi and I

Offline user5942

« Reply #2719 on: October 10, 2019, 02:26:08 PM »
She has given me predictions from 2018 too but I think she tries to give them because she knows people would want to know and she does her best to gauge it. I think that’s with any reader

Readers are damned if they do and damned if they don’t when it comes to timing

No harm in just asking beforehand if they could spare the timelines and tell you what they see :)

Offline Nina710

« Reply #2720 on: October 11, 2019, 09:19:04 PM »
hi everyone,  I have my second reading in about 10 days it will be a top up reading but I am wondering how I should go about it. I have questions about my love life and someone who I keep thinking about but I am reading her that maybe I shouldn’t ask her an exact question about my POI and maybe rather just ask for a general love reading? ... however I do want to know about my POI... I just want to go about it that way she is the most accurate with what she tells me! Thanks everyone let me know your thoughts ..

Offline user5942

« Reply #2721 on: October 11, 2019, 10:21:26 PM »
I would just ask for a general love reading and not ask about anyone specifically

If he holds any importance, he will show up in your reading

Offline Nina710

« Reply #2722 on: October 12, 2019, 01:54:15 AM »
That’s a really good point thank you

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2723 on: October 12, 2019, 04:37:50 AM »
hi everyone,  I have my second reading in about 10 days it will be a top up reading but I am wondering how I should go about it. I have questions about my love life and someone who I keep thinking about but I am reading her that maybe I shouldn’t ask her an exact question about my POI and maybe rather just ask for a general love reading? ... however I do want to know about my POI... I just want to go about it that way she is the most accurate with what she tells me! Thanks everyone let me know your thoughts ..

I usually let her do general. POI always shows up. If I have any more specific question about him, at the end of the reading ask Yona. She shuffles the cards and does another quick reading.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #2724 on: October 12, 2019, 10:01:43 PM »
Hi everyone.. so Yona had told me at the end of August that I was goi g to be learning something new for work and her prediction is happening right now she also told me she sees a long term relationship coming.. waiting to see for that.  My top up is in 10 days and nervous cause she also told me in August that for the next 3 months it will be rough for me... which it is... I hope I hear something good about POI

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2725 on: October 13, 2019, 12:41:17 AM »
Hi everyone.. so Yona had told me at the end of August that I was goi g to be learning something new for work and her prediction is happening right now she also told me she sees a long term relationship coming.. waiting to see for that.  My top up is in 10 days and nervous cause she also told me in August that for the next 3 months it will be rough for me... which it is... I hope I hear something good about POI

You may end up having a "non-read". Two months is a very short amount of time between readings with Yona. Was your last reading in August? Not sure if I'm reading your post correctly.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 12:43:04 AM by Fidget1028 »

Yaz88

« Reply #2726 on: October 13, 2019, 12:50:47 AM »

You may end up having a "non-read". Two months is a very short amount of time between readings with Yona. Was your last reading in August? Not sure if I'm reading your post correctly.

Fidget, how long do you normally wait between Yona readings?  Do you wait for most of the predictions to manifest first before a top-up? 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2727 on: October 13, 2019, 01:13:47 AM »

Fidget, how long do you normally wait between Yona readings?  Do you wait for most of the predictions to manifest first before a top-up?

I'm not a Yona expert, but I can only go by my limited experience. My first reading was in March. Many of her predictions seemed "out there" or a little vague. After little to no progression I did a top up in July (4 months) which she said was technically a non-read because not much had passed.  She did give me a few more predictions in the July nonread however. They weren't major predictions, but more like things that would happen along the way. Now that it's October, I'm finally seeing things happen from both readings occurring.  I probably should have waited until now to get my top up. I have my next reading in November and I think it will be more productive. So, I would suggest that you wait until a few of the predictions pass before a top up. In my case, 4 months was a little too soon. I could have waited 6 months and saved some money. And yes, things do happen, but as we all know, having 6 months of patience is a struggle.

Yaz88

« Reply #2728 on: October 13, 2019, 01:22:09 AM »

Thanks, Fidget!  Yes, one of her predictions is so far from my current life pattern it doesn’t seem likely to happen in the next year, even.  It’s helpful to see the timeframe for your Yona predictions. 

I'm not a Yona expert, but I can only go by my limited experience. My first reading was in March. Many of her predictions seemed "out there" or a little vague. After little to no progression I did a top up in July (4 months) which she said was technically a non-read because not much had passed.  She did give me a few more predictions in the July nonread however. They weren't major predictions, but more like things that would happen along the way. Now that it's October, I'm finally seeing things happen from both readings occurring.  I probably should have waited until now to get my top up. I have my next reading in November and I think it will be more productive. So, I would suggest that you wait until a few of the predictions pass before a top up. In my case, 4 months was a little too soon. I could have waited 6 months and saved some money. And yes, things do happen, but as we all know, having 6 months of patience is a struggle.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2729 on: October 13, 2019, 01:37:07 AM »

Thanks, Fidget!  Yes, one of her predictions is so far from my current life pattern it doesn’t seem likely to happen in the next year, even.  It’s helpful to see the timeframe for your Yona predictions. 

Exactly. I mean everyone is different, and who knows the speed of the cards. My reading in March revolved around meetings and interviews. I love my job and am not at any real risk of a layoff, so it just sounded unlikely. Well, here I am interviewing and having meetings, so she was very accurate. I could have completely skipped the July top up. It was nice to get little predictions that were validated, but they weren't anything terribly significant. I guess I just wanted to know that she connected with me, which she apparently did.

anything