Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1539886 times)

Offline charlie

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #990 on: October 15, 2018, 03:58:04 PM »
It’s probably in your spam folder.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #991 on: October 16, 2018, 01:58:05 PM »
I sent her an email to the email address listed on paypal yesterday and never heard anything back.  Will check my spam folder- this is getting odd.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #992 on: October 16, 2018, 03:20:28 PM »
I sent her an email to the email address listed on paypal yesterday and never heard anything back.  Will check my spam folder- this is getting odd.

It may take her a day or two to get back to you after you've emailed. A turnaround of 2-3 days isn't uncommon for her to answer an email, but hopefully you'll hear soon. I hope everything is OK with her.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #993 on: October 16, 2018, 03:41:41 PM »
Someone on the other forum said she didn’t turn up to a call yday and didn’t message later to apologise or reschedule and they haven’t heard from her when trying to either ...

I hope she’s okay

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #994 on: October 16, 2018, 03:48:52 PM »
Oh no. I hope everything is all right.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #995 on: October 16, 2018, 10:28:08 PM »
Has anyone else gotten a leonormand spread from Yona to figure out timing? If so, was it right?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #996 on: October 25, 2018, 12:35:58 AM »
Actually untrue. There are some psychics; usually tarot readers who are phenomenal with timelines. I've had things happen on the exact day. Many times. From one reader.

Who is that one reader?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #997 on: October 25, 2018, 01:33:24 AM »
Shes been talked about a lot here works for some and not others. But all timeframes came through down to the day and or time. I am sure you have read with her based upon a post I have saw

Who was it?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #998 on: October 25, 2018, 09:14:41 PM »
Has anyone else gotten a leonormand spread from Yona to figure out timing? If so, was it right?

what is this?  i didnt ask her what my spread was although my timeline is short and the reason we know it is is bc one event she told me about i already know is happening in jan.... my love prediction is shortly after that so my timeline is 6 months..... according to her - she thinks my cards move fast.  what is this leonormand spread?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #999 on: October 25, 2018, 09:45:44 PM »
It’s a different type of deck

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1000 on: October 25, 2018, 10:46:27 PM »
Actually untrue. There are some psychics; usually tarot readers who are phenomenal with timelines. I've had things happen on the exact day. Many times. From one reader.

Who is that one reader?

I know QOC (who is tarot) is considered a pretty good reader on here but not neccessarily for predictions... actually her predictions arent great from what I understand.  If Im not mistaken - Yona is the only one I have read about on here that people seemed to feel has above average predictions come true???  ANyone disagree?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #1001 on: October 26, 2018, 08:22:20 PM »

Who is that one reader?

I know QOC (who is tarot) is considered a pretty good reader on here but not neccessarily for predictions... actually her predictions arent great from what I understand.  If Im not mistaken - Yona is the only one I have read about on here that people seemed to feel has above average predictions come true???  ANyone disagree?

Not her:) not a person as talked about as her

I read with Yona once in 2016 to see what the fuss was all about. Unfortunately, none of her predictions happened for me.

Offline Iprefermimi

« Reply #1002 on: October 27, 2018, 08:58:36 AM »
I read with her twice earlier this year. Her timelines were off and she must have mixed up my POI at the time with someone in my future. Because looking back at my notes, a lot of what she described and predicted about my previous POI seems to apply to my current POI. If that's the case, then the rest of her predictions have yet to pan out.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #1003 on: October 28, 2018, 04:17:42 AM »
I read with yona once only so far. All said so far nothing pan out and also she didn’t give too many predictions anyways.....

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1004 on: October 29, 2018, 02:37:19 PM »
Anyone ever have Yona do a spell?

(The SPS forum is cluttered with non relavant bs talk.)

Yona does spells?

anything