Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521667 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #885 on: September 25, 2018, 05:45:36 PM »
Read with her September 6th... Described communication with an apology and a tower attached to it. Got that communication today and it was part apology, part explaining what they are doing and why. The tower was what they couldn't do. 

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #886 on: September 26, 2018, 05:53:36 PM »
For people who have had Yona's predictions come to pass for them, have your predictions happened in chronological order in the order Yona describes them in the reading or has anyone had her predictions come to pass out of order? i.e. she mentions a series of work events happening and then after that mentions a trip that is supposed to be a "marker"....but what ends up happening is the "marker" trip happens before the work events happen

From what I’ve read, some predictions happen out of order. For me, the first 3 that she mentioned have happened chronologically though. We will are about the rest!

Offline whskers

« Reply #887 on: September 28, 2018, 05:34:42 AM »
I first read with Yona October 2017. She said me and ex-poi will stop talking and seeing each other. But after that he will “test the waters” again. We broke up in October 2017 (very bad break up). There were other predictions that Yona saw that also came to pass (i met a new guy and our relationship was exactly how Yona described).  I read with Yona again August 2018.  She can’t remember my last reading but she said that there are predictions from your last reading that will still happen. The only prediction that didn’t happen from October 2017 is me and ex poi talking again.  Yona was 100% from my reading in October 2017 as my ex poi communicated today after 11 months of not speaking to each other.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #888 on: September 30, 2018, 11:04:16 AM »
I first read with Yona October 2017. She said me and ex-poi will stop talking and seeing each other. But after that he will “test the waters” again. We broke up in October 2017 (very bad break up). There were other predictions that Yona saw that also came to pass (i met a new guy and our relationship was exactly how Yona described).  I read with Yona again August 2018.  She can’t remember my last reading but she said that there are predictions from your last reading that will still happen. The only prediction that didn’t happen from October 2017 is me and ex poi talking again.  Yona was 100% from my reading in October 2017 as my ex poi communicated today after 11 months of not speaking to each other.

wow!

I have 1 more prediction from my last reading in July to manifest as well...
There was 1 prediction from a Nov 2017 that is outstanding and not sure if it will happen (there have been many close encounters to it happening but hasnt)

Offline Heather

« Reply #889 on: September 30, 2018, 12:51:31 PM »
I’ve seen this woman’s name pop up so many times, I decided to purchase a reading with her. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #890 on: October 01, 2018, 12:05:01 AM »
Contact came today !

Offline Ccc25

« Reply #891 on: October 01, 2018, 12:20:44 AM »
Who predicted it?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #892 on: October 01, 2018, 12:25:45 AM »
Yona . Said she saw a seemingly large gap in communication but saw a text etc,,, it’s been two months and boom!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #893 on: October 01, 2018, 12:37:40 AM »
Yona . Said she saw a seemingly large gap in communication but saw a text etc,,, it’s been two months and boom!

Yay! Hopefully it goes good from here!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #894 on: October 01, 2018, 12:50:35 AM »
I doubt it . I called him out on the silence and he talked about himself ....

I don’t know whether to resuggest another meet up or not

Offline Heather

« Reply #895 on: October 01, 2018, 01:01:04 AM »
Ahhh yes, the old I need to talk.....about me.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #896 on: October 01, 2018, 01:11:57 AM »

Exactly . No apology , no sorry I didn’t have two seconds to message you but I can post on social media about how shit my life is lol

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #897 on: October 01, 2018, 01:17:21 AM »

Exactly . No apology , no sorry I didn’t have two seconds to message you but I can post on social media about how shit my life is lol

Do you want to see him after him being silent for the past few weeks? How do you think it will go?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #898 on: October 01, 2018, 01:23:30 AM »
I don’t know . Don’t think I’m going to ask . It would just be a catch up and I think Nothing is going to change.. so what’s the point ? If he wanted to , he could have asked. He hasnt.

Do you want to see him after him being silent for the past few weeks? How do you think it will go?

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #899 on: October 01, 2018, 01:31:36 AM »
I don’t know . Don’t think I’m going to ask . It would just be a catch up and I think Nothing is going to change.. so what’s the point ? If he wanted to , he could have asked. He hasnt.

I agree - if he hasn’t asked then... what’s the point of you putting effort in when HE should be? Maybe he’ll ask to meet up though, you never know. Contact just occurred. Did Yona say you’d meet up or what was the next thing she predicted between you two?

anything