Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521845 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #720 on: August 12, 2018, 07:31:01 PM »
Glad you were able to record it!!

I got the shorter one with tarot but she went a little over time with me , which I was grateful for . I recorded it on my iPad and used Skype on speaker on my phone. I’d type it all
Up and post here but I’m genuinely afraid if I talk about predictions etc it won’t come true lol

Just had my reading .... wow .

Asked for a general and she picked up POI in the first card and he was present the whole way through. I’m very excited for my future ( not just about him ) but everything !

Let’s see when it manifests :)

It’s my first time with her coming up as well. And I’m nervous...but in a good way... Did you get the short tarot or the long tarot with crystal ball? And did you end up recording?

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #721 on: August 12, 2018, 07:43:01 PM »

I got the shorter one with tarot but she went a little over time with me , which I was grateful for . I recorded it on my iPad and used Skype on speaker on my phone. I’d type it all
Up and post here but I’m genuinely afraid if I talk about predictions etc it won’t come true lol

Just had my reading .... wow .

Asked for a general and she picked up POI in the first card and he was present the whole way through. I’m very excited for my future ( not just about him ) but everything !

Let’s see when it manifests :)

It’s my first time with her coming up as well. And I’m nervous...but in a good way... Did you get the short tarot or the long tarot with crystal ball? And did you end up recording?

I thought I was the only one that believed that! Lol

Offline marciamia

« Reply #722 on: August 12, 2018, 10:12:36 PM »
Do you have an iPad? You could download a recorder app there. OR the new version of Skype should allow the call to ringer your phone directly (vs in the app). Test with your friend. If so Download the TapeACall app from the App Store and that way you can merge the calls to record.

Or you may have to find another device to record it with.

The TapeACall app does not merge with Skype. I’ve tried and it only works when a regular call comes into your phone, which sucks :(

No it doesn’t work with Skype, however if you have Skype calls forwarded to your phone then you can use it with your phone

Yea but wouldn’t you have to add Skype credit to do that?

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #723 on: August 13, 2018, 04:40:52 PM »
Wow Sparkle, you win...for the longest post I've ever seen.

I started reading it, but then looked down and it kept going.

This had me dying!! Lmao

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #724 on: August 13, 2018, 05:44:15 PM »
She said she saw a partnership
For me !! This is good yes ? lol

@sparkle

So does she mean the same thing when saying relationship or partnership? Now I’m confused... because to me it definitely sounds like she means the same thing but the entire reading I wondered if she was using one more than the other because it meant something different...

FWIW, in my reading with her she distinctly mentioned she does not use the words interchangeably. They differ in levels of commitment - a relationship may be good, strong, long but to her it doesn't necessarily offer commitment. A partnership is a whole other level, where it's solid and both parties are committed to the longevity of the situation and each other. Kind of like a marriage, but not really. She mentioned in Tarot cards don't differentiate between partnership and marriage because you can have partnership without marriage, with which I agree. Anyway. Hope this helps.

This is among some of the things she said to me: "You want a partnership. What you have is a relationship... but you don’t have a partnership. if you really want partnership where you have a level of commitment it’s not him."

Offline Newlife

« Reply #725 on: August 13, 2018, 10:20:25 PM »
She also mentioned that my relationship has longer term implications and he's making all those decisions that is long term.
Aw you guys are the best .

Thanks for helping a girl out ! 😘

Offline Newlife

« Reply #726 on: August 13, 2018, 10:48:12 PM »
https://www.elitedaily.com/dating/difference-relationship-partnership/1228918

Lovefash67

« Reply #727 on: August 14, 2018, 04:40:25 PM »
Yona has seen a partnership for me too since 2016. She said I don’t know this person because if I did then the cards would say so. I feel like when Yona says partnerships she just means a relationship she’s using different wording but overall partnership means you guys are exclusively dating each other

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #728 on: August 14, 2018, 08:20:42 PM »
She said she saw partnership with my POI.. said I will have to make a choice but she knows who I’ll chosoe etc.

Don’t know who this other guy is .

She also said that if I ‘focus’ on him it will fizzle out and he won’t return. If I keep my priorities straight and get on with my personal life he’ll come back. Like panic I’m moving on etc.

I don’t know how would either fizzle out or move on when we don’t talk much though and I asked her because I don’t post stuff , she said “ he’ll just know “

Offline Newlife

« Reply #729 on: August 14, 2018, 08:43:49 PM »
Haha, yona again with a choice, honestly if someone is meant to be in your life, I don't see how you focusing will make anything happen or fizzle out

She said she saw partnership with my POI.. said I will have to make a choice but she knows who I’ll chosoe etc.

She also said that if I ‘focus’ on him it will fizzle out and he won’t return. If I keep my priorities straight and get on with my personal life he’ll come back. Like panic I’m moving on etc.

I don’t know how would either fizzle out or move on when we don’t talk much though and I asked her because I don’t post stuff , she said “ he’ll just know “

candiednut

« Reply #730 on: August 14, 2018, 09:00:36 PM »

This is not directed at Yona but seriously, I've heard this line from literally every reader. There are people in my life that I've completely let go and they didn't come back.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #731 on: August 14, 2018, 09:39:48 PM »
But she’s saying the opposite ...

Right ? If I stand still and think and focus my life about him wishing he’d return he won’t come back. If focus on my life and think of my future and take the focus off him and onto me moving my personal life forward , he’ll come back..

I think I need to type it up when I have time lol I’m all confused

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #732 on: August 14, 2018, 10:29:22 PM »

Right ? If I stand still and think and focus my life about him wishing he’d return he won’t come back. If focus on my life and think of my future and take the focus off him and onto me moving my personal life forward , he’ll come back..

I'm interested in what her exact wording was regarding this - if you can type it up (or at least this specific piece) that would be great.
If you want to PM me thats fine too.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #733 on: August 14, 2018, 11:00:40 PM »
I just found a audio to speech app ( I don’t want to type it up now but I want to read it lol)

I’ll probably Pm you the whole thing if that’s okay once it’s down !

I'm interested in what her exact wording was regarding this - if you can type it up (or at least this specific piece) that would be great.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #734 on: August 15, 2018, 12:01:24 AM »
Curious - what app is it called? I want to use one too lol

I found one app but it required payment for it to be typed all out...is the one you use free?

I just found a audio to speech app ( I don’t want to type it up now but I want to read it lol)

I’ll probably Pm you the whole thing if that’s okay once it’s down !

anything