Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1540186 times)

Offline Sag78

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #645 on: July 31, 2018, 08:59:00 AM »
Thank you Sparkle for your update! I am probably the biggest fan of Yona at the moment. After trying hundreds of psychic she appears  the only one who is fairly accurate so far.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #646 on: July 31, 2018, 12:58:08 PM »
Thank you Sparkle for your update! I am probably the biggest fan of Yona at the moment. After trying hundreds of psychic she appears  the only one who is fairly accurate so far.

No problem! Yep she has been the most accurate for predictions for me.

Offline artemisia131

« Reply #647 on: July 31, 2018, 01:59:49 PM »
I have my first reading with Yona this Friday and I start to be very excited seeing the level of details she got with some of you. Any tips for a first call? I understood I need to ask for a general and try to not ask questions ~ even I definetely have one topic I want to talk about.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #648 on: July 31, 2018, 02:07:42 PM »
I have my first reading with Yona this Friday and I start to be very excited seeing the level of details she got with some of you. Any tips for a first call? I understood I need to ask for a general and try to not ask questions ~ even I definetely have one topic I want to talk about.

Yep the main tip is to not ask questions (unless she asks you lol).
She may be repetitive depending on her connection with you.
If she isnt, that means she has a great connection.
Try to be patient with her if the repetitiveness happens.
Usually you can ask for clarification on what she is reading if you don't understand - but don't try to stear her in a specific direction

Offline Newlife

« Reply #649 on: July 31, 2018, 02:11:48 PM »
You can ask questions but make sure you’re not interrupting her when she starts picking up, I was very nervous when I first read with her. Also, try not to give details unless she asks you about some, that's to just confirm or make sense of what she picking up. if what you're expecting to come up does not show up in the first half of the reading, then bring it up. If what you want to know about is relevant, it will show up. For example, let's you are in love with Tom Cruise and would like to know if you meet and hook up lol, definitely, Yom won't show up hahaha.

Good luck

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #650 on: August 05, 2018, 02:32:38 PM »
**UPDATE**

I realize that I misinterpreted part of Yona's prediction. She specifically said that around the time that the woman with the kid speaks to me about her move, I will get romantic progression and there is more passion shown. She was not sure what the romantic progression was though. She said I may be a bit surprised at what he is telling me. Well, when I initially posted, I didnt "speak" to my sister. She just texted me (or the whole family rather) that she moved. Fast forward a week later, on a Saturday - she facetimed me. (I dont talk to her often so this was RARE). She was talking about the new house and used Facetime to show me around which was nice. Yona specifically said "Its like she is telling you all about her move rather than you putting anything into it". And that is exactly what happened. I was just listening and smiling.

She said when this happens, this is a time marker to mark Romantic progression where there is Passion shown. Yona asked "Does he already exhibit passion?" I said yes all the time. She said "Well there is more passion shown lol". She said she wasnt sure what the romantic progression was but it will come around that time.

Well, during this time he went quiet for about a week (she predicted this as well) and she said I would be missing him. So of course I was doubting this whole thing. By that Thursday what Yona said happened. When we reconnected I told him I missed him, and he overly missed me as well (he said it like 5 times sheesh). Anyway...

He did say things to me that surprised me lol - one thing he said was that "He had dreams of me..." (it was a bit more explicit than this but I was surprised to say the least LOL). And he as SUPER passionate that day as well...and if anyone ever saw the movie "The Best Man" he did that "kiss on the forehead thing" lmao.

The other major thing (yet subtle) was this same day, we went by his house. Now, the reason why this is significant was because - I've NEVER been to his house! When we first met, his baby's mother was still living there. She eventually moved out. Honestly I didnt think I would make it over there lol. What's funny - Cookie and Golden Dawn Tarot both predicted I would go to his house. Cookie specifically told me she "sees" me going to his house and it would be a drive-by and it looked like I was by myself. She said I would be going on my own - she thought I would be snooping or something. I was like Oh HELL NAW. I specifically asked Cookie if I would be in the car with him. She kept saying "you are on your own". Well guys - I WAS with him. He had to stop by his house to pick up something. When he went in, I was just waiting in the car - so she just saw me by myself LOL. Like I said, this was significant, but then not that significant because I still didnt go in so IDK.

Anyway....

On a final note - I still really dont know what is going to happen. Why? Because the communication is just ...well...crazy. The only readers who accurately picked up the communication issues are Cookie, Aries Intuition (Kisha) and Venus (from CP). Without them, I wouldnt have known what I was in for. Yona did mention when I met this guy there would be issues with communication  - but this was picked up in the May 2017 reading (where she was picking up bits and pieces of him) - but in the last 2 readings nothing significant as far as communication other than she said I may feel like he is not around, but its not because of disinterest it has to do with him closing off ties with the other female. When I say communication issues, usually we go about 3-4 days of quiet then he contacts me (I never call him like ever) and we meet up about twice a week. Sometimes he will call me in between to talk but for the most part its not like we are texting throughout the day (which would annoy me anyway). Venus specifically said "there is happiness and smiling then it falls off a cliff" - yep! Cookie said "he goes quiet, it doesnt mean he isnt interested in you but there is a quiet period from May-Sept". Kisha also specifically said that the communication is more of an annoyance, and comes up as a rollercoaster (not an emotional one) - and not detrimental. QoC said that "there is communication, but he suddenly goes quiet. It says that he goes quiet do to work and this is part of his personality."

If anyone wants to know  - she (Yona) specifically predicted my POI 2 years ago (I had been associating other guys to fit this person by the way) but the details of events and description matches this one.

She specifically said about my current POI in my most recent July 2018 reading:

"It's progressing and its not BABY steps anymore, no this isn't baby steps. It wouldn't be shown in such a nice way. You've got the balance right. He is going to feel the need to start defining certain aspects of the relationship, not because you are asking him or shoving him in a particular direction. But because it feels like a natural progression to him. Because he was not developing this at the same speed anyway, but he doesnt have to. Its ok to develop things at his pace. I think you are more relaxed than you were [about this situation]... the romantic area looks healthy dare I say it. * I think you are heading in the right direction * He is going to be the one that brings in the relationship milestones where things alter, not because he is controlling, it's because he wants to * But also I think its safer that way. I do not see any lies, half, truths, or heavily edited deception. This to me is not static, stagnant, not going anywhere, I think it is a lot stronger than before. I dont see relationship as an end destination - there is increased Partnership coming up, and he is the one who puts it forward or instigates it or suggests it. Other people are becoming less important and that would apply to him as well. I like that there is increased emotional intimacy.You will see signs from him that he is becoming increasingly committed to this. It will become increasingly exclusive"

The thing is...while there is passion and a great connection and all that with my POI..the communication could be better. I have no other issues with him. But for all we know - this prediction could be with another random guy that appears - THIS HAS HAPPENED LOL...SO I have No idea whats up...I'll update
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 04:07:43 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #651 on: August 05, 2018, 02:37:06 PM »
My advice about Yona -  PLEASE be aware that Yona's interpretations can be a bit "FLUFFED" at times or exaggerated - she will admit to this though:

Here are examples:

1. While she predicted my new job and making more money (which I am) - she said that either it would be a higher step up or someone seeking me out - but she made it seem like it would be a higher position.

What happened: Well - this new job isnt a "higher" position. It is pretty much the same type of work that I have been doing. However I was sought out and I am making more money. I dont know if I will eventually move into a higher position though ...we will see

2. When I read about my previous POI "B" in 2017 - she saw us "holding hands" and that there was a "romantic breakthrough" and there would be "snugging time - AKA. SEX".

What Happened: B and I went on a trip to Barbados - we did hold hands and we did have sex. But I had to initiate it! And he wasnt all into it at all. Needless to say we only had sex (if that is what you called it) that one instance on that entire trip!!!. And the Romantic Breakthrough?? was when he told me on the trip he wasnt ready for a relationship. :o After we came back he disappeared!
BUT to her credit, in a previous reading she said she did not see a reconnection to this guy anyway. She never mentioned "progression" or an "ongoing connection" either in both readings. But Just imagine thinking that hearing "holding hands" and "romantic breakthrough" meant something - sheesh

3. She predicted an issue with an old lady and a vehicle - she said police may be involved. The reading brought the issue up 3 times. Initially she didnt think it was significant, but since it came up multiple times she thought it may be.

What happened: A year after the reading my Grandmother got a $300 ticket for parking in a handicap spot because her handicap ticket expired. Mind you, she doesnt drive much at all. Yona did say she didnt think it was an accident and initially thought it was a ticket - but the fact that it came up 3 times in the reading made it appear to be more significant than it was. Of course to my Granny - that shit was significant LOL.

By the way -  ALL of my predictions my readings have panned (with the exception of the July 2018 which is ongoing)

To see a detailed list of all predictions and dates where they have occurred click on the link below
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1215.msg39682.html#msg39682
Since then - the  "Pending Predictions" at the bottom of the above thread have come true:

7. "New Love Coming in This Summer" - this was predicted for 2017, but happened this year 2018 with a totally different guy than I thought.

8. There were 2 guys with light eyes (including my POI B) BUT - both of these were not the LOVE prediction. She and I got confused because she said I will have a choice with 2 guys over the summer - well, that was THIS SUMMER. She thought it was last summer with the 2 guys she picked up in my reading - including "B", but one of the guys was not romantic - so it didnt make sense. She said the timing wasnt right yet. So this summer I had a choice - with my current POI and another guy I was exploring because I wanted to keep my options open - his name was "L" - well "L" was a DUD. Funny in my July reading with her, Yona saw "L" as a "WASTE OF SPACE" LOL. By that time of the reading I was already done with him

9. Older woman with a legal issue to do with a vehicle - this came true 2 weeks ago

10. New job, more money - Came true July 23rd this year

11. Reconnection with a female - this just came true 2 weeks ago. This was the girl that Yona predicted I had a BIG fight with last year (this is outlined in the link above). Hadnt spoke with her in a YEAR. and she texted me.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 08:31:27 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #652 on: August 05, 2018, 07:19:24 PM »
Yona, sounds really good and I'm contemplating having a reading because the reviews are great. I don't mind what she picks up on so general is fine. I saw on her website that there's a 3 week waiting time for appointments, is that true? Just wondering if it could be any sooner?

Also have anyone had any bad experiences with her? failed predictions?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #653 on: August 05, 2018, 08:25:30 PM »
Definitely  get a general.. My first reading I asked and nothing never happened. second reading things happened just like she said. But its not something I wanted to know about. From my reading in February a things happened and fast. I then read again in April. A few things happened straight away and i'm still waiting for those that have not transpired. She never gave a time, She said it would happen for me before I went on a trip.
No one is 100% I've heard from others sometimes things don't happen or much later on. We will see.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #654 on: August 05, 2018, 08:49:11 PM »
Yona, sounds really good and I'm contemplating having a reading because the reviews are great. I don't mind what she picks up on so general is fine. I saw on her website that there's a 3 week waiting time for appointments, is that true? Just wondering if it could be any sooner?

Also have anyone had any bad experiences with her? failed predictions?

Yep its true! Usually a 3 week wait. She will update her site to inform people of the wait time (it may be more or less, but from what I've seen its almost always 3 weeks). It could possibly be sooner if by the time she happens to receive your email to confirm payment - she will respond with times to schedule with her - and if she happens to be open at that time she may take you. Thats the only way I've heard of getting a reading earlier than the time on her site :).

I havent had "bad" experiences per se, but if you happen to read through this thread you may definitely find that she works for some and not others (like most readers). She can be repetitive, mix people up, and isnt really good with timing - so be aware of that. I've had friends where I would listen to their readings and it was all jumbled moosh - so I do understand those that havent had a good reading with her...hell I wouldnt be a fan either if I got what they got! But usually if she is clear, flows through and its not all jumbly, most likely predictions happen.

The only failed prediction I had with her was from a November 2017 reading - I was seeing a guy named "A" ...it was a whirlwind...the theme of that reading was called "A Meeting" and yes he came from New York and traveled to see me. The visit was so fun and romantic. She said that I got the Devil Upright which could mean establishing a routine that could last a long time. She said that we would schedule that initial meetup, then we could schedule another meetup. But there would be issues in scheduling the second meetup. And there was - to the point that we Never met up, and to be honest I dont think we ever will. She said it was an ongion connection - it is - he is still a friend that messages me from time to time  ;). I did listen to the reading several times lol and she did say that we would have a second meetup....she just made it seem like we were going to continue to meetup for a while...and that was not the case

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #655 on: August 06, 2018, 01:41:36 AM »
I’ve emailed her twice to ask for an upgraded read to the crystal ball and I haven’t heard anything :(

Offline Newlife

« Reply #656 on: August 06, 2018, 01:59:27 AM »
Just pay the difference

I’ve emailed her twice to ask for an upgraded read to the crystal ball and I haven’t heard anything :(

Offline eilson

« Reply #657 on: August 06, 2018, 05:16:58 PM »
So I went back to my first reading with Yona which took place September of 2017. She described my new POI so well it's scary. I hadn't realized how accurate she was about him until I sat down and re-listened to reading. Have to give credit where credit is due and Yona deserves her credit for this one. She even mentioned during the reading that she is very good at picking up on new POI boy was she right about that.

Offline artemisia131

« Reply #658 on: August 06, 2018, 07:02:28 PM »
So I went back to my first reading with Yona which took place September of 2017. She described my new POI so well it's scary. I hadn't realized how accurate she was about him until I sat down and re-listened to reading. Have to give credit where credit is due and Yona deserves her credit for this one. She even mentioned during the reading that she is very good at picking up on new POI boy was she right about that.

did you give you a timing for when you would meet him?
What kind of details did she gave you?

Offline eilson

« Reply #659 on: August 06, 2018, 07:39:20 PM »

did you give you a timing for when you would meet him?
What kind of details did she gave you?

I don't want to give to much away on a public forum but she said when I met him we wouldn't be together straight away and that at the time of the reading he was with someone. i know this to be true now. I didn't know him at the time but he was definitely in a relationship at the time of the reading.

anything