Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Storefront Psychics & Online Services

Yona Farrell

<< < (1271/1271)

PJpilar:

--- Quote from: shannynlin on April 24, 2024, 11:21:09 PM ---I have prediction results from my January 2024 update:

Yona got two hits. Both in love and relationships. Happened when she said they would, the way she said they would!

--- End quote ---

What was the prediction?

shannynlin:

--- Quote from: PJpilar on April 25, 2024, 03:17:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: shannynlin on April 24, 2024, 11:21:09 PM ---I have prediction results from my January 2024 update:

Yona got two hits. Both in love and relationships. Happened when she said they would, the way she said they would!

--- End quote ---

What was the prediction?

--- End quote ---

@PJpilar

1) The person was a liar and I'd know in advance based on intuition/past experience. I'd move on and they'd badmouth me but it wouldn't cause any lasting damage. She didn't say specifically that it was love and relationships, she just kinda described the sequence of events. It turned out to be someone trying to pursue me heavily.
2) Someone is trying to further develop a relationship with me. I'd know where they wanted things to head (proposal/marriage), but I'd be contemplating if it was the best option for me. Yeah this is true.

She said her cards were near-term, like within 3 months. She was right! And these were two different people.

I don't think this was a "main-arc" reading. Like these are subplots in a larger story. Her latest readings haven't shown any big, large predictions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version