Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541677 times)

Offline PJpilar

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6330 on: December 26, 2023, 02:46:50 PM »
None.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #6331 on: December 26, 2023, 03:27:52 PM »
Neither did mine from years ago but people pushed me to try her again saying it all happens ONE day…which is great. So this could happen in, what, 15 years? Great.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6332 on: December 26, 2023, 08:24:08 PM »
My next read is going to be my last with her since she owed me a free read.

The only people whose predictions ever came true for me are Leanne (small ones), intuitive fox on etsy, and Shamanic Arawak Priestess.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #6333 on: January 01, 2024, 10:11:22 AM »
Yeah. Her prediction for xyz occurring on or before Xmas or new years did not occur.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #6334 on: January 25, 2024, 02:47:20 AM »
I was looking back on my notes from my last reading (feb of last year) and she predicted a lot of wild stuff that I would of bet my left ovary was never gonna happen lol.. she predicted me changing careers, locations, the end of a relationship and that I would meet "big love" in the midst of dealing with two "identifying factors" she told me that he is involved in medicine and that there is a legal issue, that they aren't correlated to the relationship, but being pointed to her as a landmark of "this".. she said that an unexpected invite from this guy will have me almost saying no, bc of how busy I will be at that point and that ill actually think "I dont have the energy for this" but something as simple as "lets get a drink" leaves me with a glowy unexpected "wow this is something" and that will continue to build.. she named a few weirdly specific things that have happened already.. as for the "big love" aspect of this guy.. that's unfolding, in terms of some of the things she mentioned, but TBD

facts of the situation that actually happened.. I did end things with a weird situation wishy-washy guy I was dating.. I lost my job over a whistle blowing scenario, changed career trajections (in my field its very specific) and moved 1200 miles away (never planned to entertain the cold again, but here we are lol) and while dealing with a TON of absurd bullshit with my car, transferring the title, etc. hiring lawyers all the insane nonsense I happened to bump into a guy I never met before (in a different department at work) and he gave my friend his number, asked me out the next day "for a drink" and it was almost textbook what she said.. I have no idea if he'll end up being another shithead like most guys but I have to say I was kinda shocked when I looked back at my notes.. she said that "all of these things are to happen between six months to a year" and its almost spot on so far... fingers crossed

she's the only reader who isn't trash for me lately.. my go to used to be supernatural intervention from keen but legit we lost the ability to connect, which sucks because she was incredible for many years for me

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #6335 on: January 25, 2024, 10:56:30 PM »
Has anyone had yona tell them your challenge is 6 of swords sideways? She said don’t celebrate too early or count your chickens before they hatch. It’s like ‘check your ego’. Just wondering if anyone heard this before and what happened.

Offline Kate

« Reply #6336 on: January 26, 2024, 08:06:04 AM »
I was looking back on my notes from my last reading (feb of last year) and she predicted a lot of wild stuff that I would of bet my left ovary was never gonna happen lol.. she predicted me changing careers, locations, the end of a relationship and that I would meet "big love" in the midst of dealing with two "identifying factors" she told me that he is involved in medicine and that there is a legal issue, that they aren't correlated to the relationship, but being pointed to her as a landmark of "this".. she said that an unexpected invite from this guy will have me almost saying no, bc of how busy I will be at that point and that ill actually think "I dont have the energy for this" but something as simple as "lets get a drink" leaves me with a glowy unexpected "wow this is something" and that will continue to build.. she named a few weirdly specific things that have happened already.. as for the "big love" aspect of this guy.. that's unfolding, in terms of some of the things she mentioned, but TBD

facts of the situation that actually happened.. I did end things with a weird situation wishy-washy guy I was dating.. I lost my job over a whistle blowing scenario, changed career trajections (in my field its very specific) and moved 1200 miles away (never planned to entertain the cold again, but here we are lol) and while dealing with a TON of absurd bullshit with my car, transferring the title, etc. hiring lawyers all the insane nonsense I happened to bump into a guy I never met before (in a different department at work) and he gave my friend his number, asked me out the next day "for a drink" and it was almost textbook what she said.. I have no idea if he'll end up being another shithead like most guys but I have to say I was kinda shocked when I looked back at my notes.. she said that "all of these things are to happen between six months to a year" and its almost spot on so far... fingers crossed

she's the only reader who isn't trash for me lately.. my go to used to be supernatural intervention from keen but legit we lost the ability to connect, which sucks because she was incredible for many years for me

Wow.... That's insane...

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6337 on: January 26, 2024, 04:48:22 PM »

Was the guy involved in medicine?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6338 on: January 26, 2024, 06:55:43 PM »

Thanks for coming back to update :)

Offline shannynlin

« Reply #6339 on: January 26, 2024, 10:02:22 PM »
After a brief 3-year hiatus from Yona, I've come back with an update.

Can confirm Yona is still incredibly gifted, possibly the best psychic I've ever read with.

She was definitely tuned in and switched on. She was accurate with the present. I was very impressed with this, as always.

As for predictions, there was nothing too substantial. It was more of a validation that I'm where I'm supposed to be, and things will be okay.

Of course, what I WANTED to hear was all the ways my life will drastically improve in the next 3 months. But then I was reminded that I can just manifest it if I want it ;D

Overall happy with the reading. It was a fun present to myself rather than a life-changing reading (which is what I felt when I first read with her a few years ago).   

Offline Kate

« Reply #6340 on: February 05, 2024, 11:11:08 PM »
In a reading in July 2023 (she read for 30 minutes and refunded since she wasn't happy with the reading) told me in the opening cards about things that had just happened verbatim (about 2 weeks before the reading). Exactly as they had happened to me. She always tells me how the opening cards are meant to talk about what has happened since we last spoke. Then she went onto the predictions and the first card was The Star. She said it is the best card in the packet and how I will achieve goals and objectives and the things that are important to me but that it wouldn't necessarily be in the summer. Well, nothing happened and in fact I am going through what I would call a tower since the summer. So I cannot see the star anywhere.

In a reading back in December 2021 (a whole hour about a guy) told me in the opening cards how there had been progress in my love life. She literally said that since we have last spoken according to this, there has been some progress
and developments regarding relationships. This doesn’t mean that love life is all sorted and amazing but it still shows that there has been progress towards a goal. It is not showing you in exactly the same place as I was at before. There is distance still but it is not an oppressive distance.
We have got progress towards goals. You have a big card there – the Star. The Star is in a very good place so that means you are going to have more progress.
[/b]

However, that situation she described in December 2021 in the opening cards has not happened and it is January 2024.

In the reading about the guy (the hour) - did you ask her to focus on that? Or did she just run with the information herself?

Offline Kate

« Reply #6341 on: February 06, 2024, 10:39:31 AM »
In a reading in July 2023 (she read for 30 minutes and refunded since she wasn't happy with the reading) told me in the opening cards about things that had just happened verbatim (about 2 weeks before the reading). Exactly as they had happened to me. She always tells me how the opening cards are meant to talk about what has happened since we last spoke. Then she went onto the predictions and the first card was The Star. She said it is the best card in the packet and how I will achieve goals and objectives and the things that are important to me but that it wouldn't necessarily be in the summer. Well, nothing happened and in fact I am going through what I would call a tower since the summer. So I cannot see the star anywhere.

In a reading back in December 2021 (a whole hour about a guy) told me in the opening cards how there had been progress in my love life. She literally said that since we have last spoken according to this, there has been some progress
and developments regarding relationships. This doesn’t mean that love life is all sorted and amazing but it still shows that there has been progress towards a goal. It is not showing you in exactly the same place as I was at before. There is distance still but it is not an oppressive distance.
We have got progress towards goals. You have a big card there – the Star. The Star is in a very good place so that means you are going to have more progress.
[/b]

However, that situation she described in December 2021 in the opening cards has not happened and it is January 2024.

In the reading about the guy (the hour) - did you ask her to focus on that? Or did she just run with the information herself?
[/b]

I never ever ask Yona a single question or even tell her or hint what I am interested about. I go there silent and let her talk about whatever comes up. It was her who talked about the guy for the full hour that the reading lasted.
Why do you ask?

I just wondered if that may have been the reason she was inaccurate.. it was the way you worded it - that you had a reading for a whole hour about a guy.  I haven't had many readings with Yona - but none have concentrated on one subject for the whole period - was just trying to work out why it hadn't happened... 

Offline greekgeek

« Reply #6342 on: February 07, 2024, 04:42:18 AM »

[/b]

[/b]

I never ever ask Yona a single question or even tell her or hint what I am interested about. I go there silent and let her talk about whatever comes up. It was her who talked about the guy for the full hour that the reading lasted.
Why do you ask?

I just wondered if that may have been the reason she was inaccurate.. it was the way you worded it - that you had a reading for a whole hour about a guy.  I haven't had many readings with Yona - but none have concentrated on one subject for the whole period - was just trying to work out why it hadn't happened...

Well, what she talked about the guy was in the predictions part of the reading. But what she talked about in the opening cards and she always says how this is about the things that are already happening or what has happened since we last spoke, this I cannot relate to. She talked about me having the Star and progress in relationships in the opening cards. The reading was in December 2021 and I cannot see that at all.

In my experience, the opening sequence or the 'now' part, doesn't reflect the actual present, but the present at which the reading will unfold. So those are also predictions. In most, if not all, of my Yona readings, those opening cards reflected what was yet to come as the predictions were rolling around.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6343 on: February 20, 2024, 08:55:33 PM »

[/b]

[/b]

Why do you ask?

Well, what she talked about the guy was in the predictions part of the reading. But what she talked about in the opening cards and she always says how this is about the things that are already happening or what has happened since we last spoke, this I cannot relate to. She talked about me having the Star and progress in relationships in the opening cards. The reading was in December 2021 and I cannot see that at all.

In my experience, the opening sequence or the 'now' part, doesn't reflect the actual present, but the present at which the reading will unfold. So those are also predictions. In most, if not all, of my Yona readings, those opening cards reflected what was yet to come as the predictions were rolling around.

Yeah it took me a while to figure this out but the readings are from the prediction not whats currently happening in your life at the time of the reading. She only reads from the predictions time

Offline bonba

« Reply #6344 on: March 30, 2024, 05:39:15 AM »
who said that all her predictions happen one day ! . not true . she can easily misinterpret what she sees or make it fit to the wrong person so in this case her prediction is still wrong because she make it to be about a specific person and in reality it has nothing to do with that person . also she definitely made a prediction for me which was %100 wrong . she did not mention any name or specifics but her description matches the exact person I knew at that time . anyhow she can absolutely be wrong . I dont recall anything she said  coming to pass and for that specific person there is no way what she saw happens . people make me laugh when they say she cant be wrong lol . she is not god and does not know everything. for me readers who rely on Tarot have been %100 wrong
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 05:41:58 AM by bonba »