Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1534892 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6270 on: June 15, 2023, 09:23:43 PM »
I highly doubt any love predictions from her will happen

And it’s not just Yona, no love prediction made by any psychic regarding a future love interest or relationship has happened

I’m practically 30 years old and have never had a serious relationship, I have the worst luck with men and the one guy I truly thought I’d have a chance with is getting married

At this point I’ve accepted I’ll probably be single forever lol

But at least I have my health, family, friends, and career

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #6271 on: June 15, 2023, 10:21:41 PM »
@user

I’m sorry to hear this.

Did she predict anyone new coming into your life?

She predicted correctly reconnecting with my ex but how we reconnected was wrong but the card she pulled funny enough was correct.

But everything with him is so stagnant and I have yet to meet this new amazing guy she was describing 🙄

Also, please don’t give up! 30 is still young love ❤️ people have found love at 35,40,45

I’ll be 30 next year so I understand

Offline user5942

« Reply #6272 on: June 15, 2023, 10:42:32 PM »
She has given me love predictions since my first reading in August 2018

But I never ask questions when she reads, I’m not sure if it’s the same person in different readings or different guys…I guess only time will tell (if they ever even happen)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 12:10:39 AM by user5942 »

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #6273 on: June 15, 2023, 10:49:15 PM »
So no love predictions have come to pass?

Not even with previous poi?

Wow smh

So disappointed but that’s what I get for trusting psychics

Offline user5942

« Reply #6274 on: June 16, 2023, 12:12:53 AM »
Nope, I’ve never actually been in a relationship

She has also mentioned guys who would be flings but the predictions were so vague I really don’t know

I’ve never asked her about any POI or anyone specifically since people say she tends to be much less accurate

But she has given me other predictions that came true word for word

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #6275 on: June 16, 2023, 12:38:55 AM »
@user but did she predict a relationship for you or just strictly flings?

Offline user5942

« Reply #6276 on: June 16, 2023, 12:57:21 AM »
The only time she mentioned the word “relationship” was in my first reading

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #6277 on: June 16, 2023, 01:11:03 AM »
Got it.

A lot of people have reported back that yona has been wrong.

Please don’t hold onto her predictions to determine whether or not you’ll get into a relationship:)

Think more positively about it. These psychics aren’t God.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6278 on: June 16, 2023, 12:16:11 PM »
The only time she mentioned the word “relationship” was in my first reading

Are you just waiting for the predictions to happen or are you living your life?

Offline user5942

« Reply #6279 on: June 16, 2023, 02:57:47 PM »
Oh definitely living my life

I haven’t read with any psychics in about a year

Offline user5942

« Reply #6280 on: June 16, 2023, 09:05:41 PM »
Ok so I have had 4 readings with Yona

These predictions are from my July 2019 reading, which was my 3rd reading. I’ll do this gradually since it’s a lot of information.

My opening card was “figuring out who my friends are”. Yona said I would be involved in an ongoing situation with an older female and that she “did not particularly like” where the woman was placed in the spread. Her first prediction was a tower and it was mixed with 3 of swords and felt this was a betrayl and my trust being broken. She emphasized I would be extremely upset with how “things were handled” and feel a betrayal. Even though she explained the tower was the worst card in the deck, she said I would recover pretty rapidly and she didn’t see “the ripples going out too far”. It was not a “catastrophic” situation.

So fast forward to 2021, this older female was my supervisor for the 2020-2021 year. She was older than me by 20 years and had a reputation for being very difficult and, quite frankly, a bitch to work with. I knew it would be a difficult year working with her. She continuously gave me a hard time and spoke down to me and I expressed to the main boss at my job we weren’t getting along. I never had an issue with a supervisor before and I was starting to hate my job because of her. In March of 2021, when these issues came to a head, she fired me and I was completely taken aback. She made up reasons why I was terminated and in a supervisory meeting an HR representative was present to tell me that day was my last day with the company. I had been working on setting up a new strategy with a different department which was ENCOURAGED by my supervisor - it was like she was using me for my ideas. Needless to say, I had a mental breakdown and didn’t leave my bed for 3 days. I felt the betrayal Yona said I’d feel and it was done in an undermining way. I couldn’t even pursue legal action because I wasn’t contracted. However, it all happened for the better because I got a new job that June and I am treated much better where I am currently at and being fired didn’t ruin my career thankfully. The “finding out who my friends are” definitely played majorly in this situation as only 3 people reached out to me from my old job after I was fired to check on me. I was able to use someone as a reference who greatly helped me from my old job especially during my master’s program and she grew to be my mentor. I also used connections to get an interview with my current employer.

So the “present situation” Yona was reading in 2019 didn’t happen until 2021, 2 years later.

Offline Army

« Reply #6281 on: June 17, 2023, 11:18:06 AM »
Hey guys,

I have had one reading with Yona 1 year and 5 months ago for one hour and let me tell you.. that Reading was more than enough.. I asked about love life and got only about 15 percent of that in my reading.. 

It lacked a lot of depth in my reading with her.. there was current staff she got right in present and it resonated in the present  ..but overall.. she was not the reader for me.. it she also was not the worst reader I had.. i will say she is average.. just meh…there was a lot of lack of depth for all her future predictions.. and also lack of depth on what I needed to do to fix things..

She mentioned me purchasing a home but I wasted my savings on readings.. soooo she did not see that coming now did she?
The advice she gave on my POI did not make sense at all..

@Rayban212 I sent you a pm..

Offline Army

« Reply #6282 on: June 17, 2023, 11:25:16 AM »
@user5942 I am sorry this happened to you.. it sucks being in a toxic work environment.. i have been in an unhealthy work environment and I do not wish it on anyone. 

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #6283 on: June 21, 2023, 04:50:30 PM »
Update : Career prediction happened...2 weeks after she predicted it
"A STAR CARD" for relationship and career...

Has anyone else ever received the star card from yona?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6284 on: June 21, 2023, 09:12:42 PM »
Update : Career prediction happened...2 weeks after she predicted it
"A STAR CARD" for relationship and career...

Has anyone else ever received the star card from yona?

I did, after the star card I got a big chance in my career in 3 months and received a pretty good amount of stock + pay raise in 9 months.