Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1534972 times)

Offline PJpilar

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6240 on: March 09, 2023, 07:52:25 PM »
Considering Yona likes to mix up energies, would she mix up energy such who is having a baby? Example, would she claim that you are entering a new role as a mother when it could be a sibling or a friend instead thats preggo?

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #6241 on: March 10, 2023, 01:20:13 PM »
I had my reading with Yona about 3 weeks ago.. and I know that she claims that she doesn't "do timing" but she felt strongly that my predictive events would happen within 6 months..

1- she mentioned someone from the past, who had disappointed me, will make some lame and charming attempt to return, but ill politely brush it off... (at first I had one person in mind based on all of the details that she had provided) but I was surprised at what happened next..

2-she then predicted some (seemingly bizarre) career opportunities (given my actual professional its somewhat linear) but that happened too.. or as she stated "that door is opening, and will take time to fully reach potential)

3-the next major prediction she made was about love.. it was a person that I already know.. but we never formally went the distance.. the wild thing.. she said that there will be an attempt at contact,(since hes gone hermit mode) made by him, at a time where ill hesitate to even acknowledge it, but I finally give in and "hear him out" she said first it will be a phone contact, then quickly followed by a plan to meet face to face and that I have zero expectations from that meeting, but he pleasantly, and whole takes me by surprise.. she went on to say how I overanalyze every situation, forensically to protect myself,.. but at the time that I meet ups tie this person ill be entirely too busy to "sabotage my mind" and that we are from "two entirely different worlds and cultures" but this is a match that is meant for me, to be my long term soulmate situation. the details regarding him were "medical field, overlapping but different"..

4-she predicted a move, but told me not to fret about it, because it ends up being a very positive situation/much happier

5-then the next one was about a colleague (who she described physically, personality wise, etc in remarkable detail and said that he has very complex feelings about me and that he tries to sabotage me in some minimal way for attention

6-a significant trip (with the "soul mate" individual) over the summer, that solidifies us being together forever. she didn't say it was a"engagement" trip, but us taking the next step, meeting families, etc.

(some other misc stuff)

HOWEVER,

assuming all of the events she mentioned, are very short term predictions, here is the validation.

1-a guy that I "dated" for about six months last summer.. I called it a situationship lol because he never actually stepped up.. sort of went ghost on me.. he randomly resurfaced trying to be cute and make plans... twice.. I politely dismissed it..

2-I was recently offered the chance to join a national educational society for my field, that is not only nearly impossible to land into, but gives me a platinum resume, and will solidify my ability to secure a solid raise (out of the blue, and not even remotely considered a thing)

3-the guy.. Ooof.. about a week and a half ago.. I was watching TV on the couch.. and I get a bs text from him (using some dumbass medical thing as an excuse to talk) I ignored it.. I had a big surgical case in the morning and wasn't in the mood for his shit lol.. but then as Im about to go to sleep.. (my phone was on DND) I saw he was FaceTiming me... I honestly thought.. f this.. im tired.. but.. something in me just said.. eh hear him out.. we talked for 2 hours.. he poured his heart out.. and made plans for that Friday.. things feel properly into place.. her other defining details about him.. he was born in the Middle East, and moved to America when he was little... (but of the Muslim faith) I am catholic, and from the "northeast" and we are both in medicine, but we have a large overlap in our specialties (that we met over, and bond upon frequently) and she wasn't wrong.. when we had our date.. I was so exhausted from working 75 hours that week that I had zero care for how it was going to go.. lol.. long term us being "soulmates" --tbd

4-my landlord decided to not renew my lease... which was a nice little kick in the ovaries.. I have to move in mid June.. stressful (to me) but she kept stating that its nothing to fret and ill find a much more suitable place and be happier for it

5-the work colleague prediction she described this individual spot on.. and she said that whatever the "situation" is.. its nothing detrimental.. its just annoying and to keep all text related correspondence "bc this man just loves lying bc he can't stop pleasing people, any person who is in the vicinity" (all facts lol)

6-the last prediction, obv to be determined..

the reason I share all of this.. because the details for each and every individual situation seem almost too good to be true.. in terms of how quickly this stuff would unfold.. (there were many details accompanied with it of course.. but.. in spite of her saying these things would be six months max.. maybe thanksgiving at the absolute latest.. has anyone ever had her predictions unfold so quickly? the only other reading I had with her in 2019 her predictions took roughly 2 years to manifest so I wasn't sure if I was using magical thinking.. but.. the details are absolutely spot on.. thank you in advance <3

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #6242 on: March 11, 2023, 01:07:51 AM »
Wowwwww!!! All of this played out within 3 weeks??

My read October 2022 played out within 3 months regarding love not everything but like 80%

She also said between now and end of year

Did she use any terms like this will happen “soon” or it’s immediate ?

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6243 on: April 17, 2023, 08:35:03 PM »
What does Yona mean by increased partnership?

Offline Momentos67

« Reply #6244 on: April 20, 2023, 07:32:01 AM »
Wowwwww!!! All of this played out within 3 weeks??

My read October 2022 played out within 3 months regarding love not everything but like 80%

She also said between now and end of year

Did she use any terms like this will happen “soon” or it’s immediate ?

4 years later and still not a thing….

Offline Opaclife

« Reply #6245 on: April 22, 2023, 06:16:03 AM »
Yona minor prediction did not come true for me  :-\

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #6246 on: April 24, 2023, 08:07:25 PM »
5 years since I first read with her and no picture she ever painted was accurate. Certain people will
still claim she’s *never* wrong though and I just need to wait 35 more years…

Offline Momentos67

« Reply #6247 on: April 25, 2023, 05:36:27 PM »
5 years since I first read with her and no picture she ever painted was accurate. Certain people will
still claim she’s *never* wrong though and I just need to wait 35 more years…

Exactly the same! Yes certain people will, I’m glad for them she worked. However, at this point after years have gone by I don’t remember much nor really care about why I contacted her in the first place. Very well could be 35 years lol when you don’t remember what you called about.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 05:44:12 PM by Momentos67 »

Offline starempress

« Reply #6248 on: April 26, 2023, 04:06:08 AM »
I absolutely love Yona, my favourite reader of all time, have a reading with her every 4 months or so (have a booking with her for the end of May), I also like Mattie but have to win lotto to call her again as I stay on for 1 hour  :o

Offline user5942

« Reply #6249 on: April 27, 2023, 09:49:28 PM »
My first reading was 2018…let me just say I had a few predictions happen exactly how she described, both good and bad

No predictions happened regarding my love life (and those were the ones I really wanted to happen)

Offline bonba

« Reply #6250 on: April 30, 2023, 08:03:26 AM »
so far not a single prediction happened and my first reading with her was 4 years ago. I doubt she is accurate at this point as couple of things she said seems impossible to happen .

Offline Lowson

« Reply #6251 on: May 01, 2023, 04:55:20 AM »
so far not a single prediction happened and my first reading with her was 4 years ago. I doubt she is accurate at this point as couple of things she said seems impossible to happen .

same...

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6252 on: May 01, 2023, 12:42:15 PM »
I believe her predictions arent a big deal meaning, they arent exciting as she makes them out to be. I believe a prediction may have passed in that she told me I would be kept waiting. I would meet with a professional woman, she asks me questions then I get an offer. It wouldnt be a long period of time, not talking years, but months at most. This prediction came up in 3 of my past readings, she even mentioned that it was telling her that I make sure I am organized because after this happens I would be on new ground.

What I suspect she was talking about was when I got laid off this year. HR sent me a meeting invite with no information about it although I got kicked out of all the apps I used at my place of work. So I was kept waiting until the meeting where the woman who was professional like yona said, she informs me I was being laid off and asked me questions. Yona said this wouldnt be an interrogation and that I would be allowed to ask questions back. I did ask questions back. I got an offer which was my severance package.

Supposedly this is supposed to be a new beginning but considering in my most recent read, she did not mention this particular prediction then I assume it was that.

Offline bonba

« Reply #6253 on: May 02, 2023, 04:29:08 PM »
No I’m not saying this will not happen. I’m saying this is vague and general. I am a adult. I look for property, I take trips, I have disagreements with people, I take classes etc. All of this has happened to me and will happen because I’m an adult.

It’s not like it was specific I.e I will take a trip to Hawaii, I will take a class for cooking, I will argue with my mom about my sister. Etc.. it was just general and vague.

I’m wise and smart enough not to wait on any predictions and definitely not silly enough to wait years for a prediction. I’m not some Naïve teenage that you can just tell anything to.  No reader could never make me wait yearsss for a prediction. I don’t have that much faith in a stranger like that. But if she works for people that’s awesome! Just sharing my experience.

agree now looking back at my reading with her, I can say most of the predictions are not even important. they are everyday interaction or my emotions but even those have not happened. I only had 2 readings with her and one was the top up. I never went back and this was 4 years ago. she was right about how I felt at the moment but nothing beyond that . also for the price she charges it is not worth it at all and in my top up she struggled with reafing the cards and she was not really sure of what she picked.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #6254 on: May 19, 2023, 09:26:19 PM »
Hi Guys!
So I have read with Yonna twice. First time, she was alright. Second time was in 2020 and was like 3 years back. I had recorded everything. I was going back through my reading and would be saying that unfortunately, nothing panned out. It was a complete waste of time. She saw a pregnancy. I was skeptical because we ARE/ WERE NOT PLANNING ANYMORE CHILDREN, She saw some issue with my husband not ours but his own issue, it was a very vague prediction anyways, then she saw us MOVING. NOPS. I am not sure if she saw all that and it did not happen or she was just guessing. Not to offense anyone, as she may have been working out well for others. No more for me again.