Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1537078 times)

Offline bonba

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6120 on: March 02, 2022, 12:35:34 PM »
I have a question. When Yona say the prediction is in my near future, within the next 6 weeks someone I know will reach out... The description fit with a guy, so I don't think its about someone I will meet. Do you think she's good with the time frame when its for soon?
my reading was a little more than 2 years ago and about some one i know reaching out . it hasnt happened and she said  its not far in timing . I would not count on her timing . they are normally far out  in my experience

Offline Lys

« Reply #6121 on: March 02, 2022, 01:00:57 PM »
I have a question. When Yona say the prediction is in my near future, within the next 6 weeks someone I know will reach out... The description fit with a guy, so I don't think its about someone I will meet. Do you think she's good with the time frame when its for soon?
my reading was a little more than 2 years ago and about some one i know reaching out . it hasnt happened and she said  its not far in timing . I would not count on her timing . they are normally far out  in my experience

Did she saw a relationship with this person? Because I had a reading too with English Stephen, Nikki and Spiritual Elaine and they all see the same thing. It’s strange

Offline bonba

« Reply #6122 on: March 02, 2022, 10:40:53 PM »

Did she saw a relationship with this person? Because I had a reading too with English Stephen, Nikki and Spiritual Elaine and they all see the same thing. It’s strange
yes she saw relationship in crystal but it is far out . she said meeting then and start dating is near but relationship is far

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6123 on: March 09, 2022, 12:39:48 AM »
Oh my god I just realized Yona's prediction from last March is panning out.
So impressive...once I have the whole picture I'll let you know!
This is amazing!!

Offline Lys

« Reply #6124 on: March 09, 2022, 01:40:38 AM »
This is amazing!!

I'm curious :) What's the prediction and the time frame was good or?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6125 on: March 09, 2022, 02:16:43 AM »
This is amazing!!

Yes from her last March reading she said it's about a year or a little bit further I believe.
And now I can see her prediction starting to pann out so I'm excited.

Offline Lys

« Reply #6126 on: March 09, 2022, 02:33:06 AM »
This is amazing!!

Yes from her last March reading she said it's about a year or a little bit further I believe.
And now I can see her prediction starting to pann out so I'm excited.

Congrats!! Hope my prediction about my POI will happen like she said. She said it will happen in 6 weeks so soon... we will see. She gave me another prediction about someone else too she said it will happen very soon, and its strange because the situation she described was exactly what happened the night before my reading

Offline Lys

« Reply #6127 on: March 10, 2022, 01:37:13 AM »
In my last reading (end of february 22), Yona said someone I know will reach out for an invite and it will happen very soon within weeks. She explain all the situation and its probably not a good idea because i'm not interested, etc and its better to decline the invite. The night before the reading something with a guy have happened like she said, so I was just maybe she saw that... But tonight another guy i dated one year ago reached out and ask to see me soon... I'm not interested at all about the 2 guys. So it's probably the prediction.

She predicted another reached out about someone i'm interested but with a gap of communication... she said again it's soon, probably within 6 weeks... My hope are very low but who know. I feel my reading with her was very short term this time, than my first seems more far away.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #6128 on: March 12, 2022, 04:16:05 AM »
Has anyone ever asked Yona if spell casting, whether her own or someone else's, has managed to change the course of her predictions?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #6129 on: March 18, 2022, 11:26:15 PM »
For my readings, I know something is close to happening when Yona thinks it has already happened.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #6130 on: April 07, 2022, 07:23:57 PM »
Did your poi ever come back did Yona predict it correctly?

Can someone explain the significance of the top card and the shadow card in Yona's reading??

The shadow card is basically the "theme" of the reading.  For example, I got Death as my shadow card in my last reading and it connected to what was happening lately.  My POI disappeared (again) and Yona said it meant that I didn't know if it was over or not.  And the reading revolved around that specific topic.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6131 on: April 11, 2022, 09:36:57 AM »
I have come to the conclusion that when Yona says an ex will come back or try to make contact, shes not talking about the EX you are thinking about.

« Reply #6132 on: April 11, 2022, 11:36:35 AM »
I don’t think Yona knows who she is talking about when she makes predictions it’s an energy we unfortunately always have the one person we want in mind but that isn’t always the case, unless there is something specific that links her prediction to someone it is safe to say not to place a specific person in her predictions.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6133 on: April 11, 2022, 03:00:21 PM »
How unfortunate, its the one you dont want at all that comes back

« Reply #6134 on: April 11, 2022, 08:16:30 PM »
Hopefully not all the time, I think a few people on here have had the ones they want come back... just keep the faith that you will be where you are meant to be and with who, trust your guides.

How unfortunate, its the one you dont want at all that comes back

anything