Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1535107 times)

Offline LAW1974

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6090 on: January 26, 2022, 03:06:16 PM »
She was very accurate about my job prediction from last March reading so I think she's very good.
Timeframe sometimes exactly as she described sometimes take way longer.
Probably the dog wasn't the tower she was saying.
Don't know though nobody is god.

That's exactly why I asked how long ago it was.  It seems if you read through her entire thread, you will see a lot of ppl say she was correct but it was much later than expected.   No one connects with everyone but she definitely seems to be one of the most accurate time and time again!

Exactly, for a long long time-2/3 years--things seemed to be going exactly opposite to what she predicted. She kept on saying things can change suddenly, even one weekend. and that is what happened.

Thanks for this -- I dont think mine is far out as I just know POI and I's history and there's no chance we arent talking for 2 or 3 years!   There isnt any other energy (unfortunately) that has "communication blocked" - as Yona said right now so it cant be a mix up of energy - and literally NOT A SINGLE solitary other thing came up in an hour besides us....  and I just lost my job - it didnt even come up!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #6091 on: January 26, 2022, 05:21:59 PM »
Thank you, User and ES. I am amazed myself. I Think it's a story that I will tell till I die!
I don't know what happens next and I am in no hurry for a committed relationship for various reasons that have to do mostly with me and some with him. I will say that Yona was adamant, absolutely adamant, the last time we read, that even though she sees a new love interest ,the KoW isn't gone, that he likes me, as a person, and he will flirt with me. She also got a crystal vision at the last minute and said hang on, don't go yet. She said she sees a bull's eye and a dartboard. does that mean anything to me.
I said it's referencing KoW b/c that was our first date. He had taken me to dinner, then come over to my house, and then we'd gone to play darts. So she said ah it's Spirit saying that there'll be more of similar interactions, whether that's playing darts again or it's the same flirtation, it's just saying he's not gone and to have this as the outcome vision it's significant. she said she's never seen a dartboard before in her crystal and it's going in her diary.

The next thing coming up should be more passion and then he'll have a Tower to his living arrangements or home. this was first predicted in 2018 and has been repeating since. I'll update when and if this happens.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #6092 on: January 26, 2022, 06:15:42 PM »
Thank you, User and ES. I am amazed myself. I Think it's a story that I will tell till I die!
I don't know what happens next and I am in no hurry for a committed relationship for various reasons that have to do mostly with me and some with him. I will say that Yona was adamant, absolutely adamant, the last time we read, that even though she sees a new love interest ,the KoW isn't gone, that he likes me, as a person, and he will flirt with me. She also got a crystal vision at the last minute and said hang on, don't go yet. She said she sees a bull's eye and a dartboard. does that mean anything to me.
I said it's referencing KoW b/c that was our first date. He had taken me to dinner, then come over to my house, and then we'd gone to play darts. So she said ah it's Spirit saying that there'll be more of similar interactions, whether that's playing darts again or it's the same flirtation, it's just saying he's not gone and to have this as the outcome vision it's significant. she said she's never seen a dartboard before in her crystal and it's going in her diary.

The next thing coming up should be more passion and then he'll have a Tower to his living arrangements or home. this was first predicted in 2018 and has been repeating since. I'll update when and if this happens.

WOW -- just WOW -- she is amazing!!!  I am adamant that I dont think I will call anymore psychics!   I do think QOC has a gift but it's just for reading literally right now and that just feeds my anxiety.....   Best of luck Summer:).  Cant wait to see how your story unfolds

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6093 on: January 26, 2022, 07:06:00 PM »
Does anyone know what spread yona uses?

Offline user5942

« Reply #6094 on: January 26, 2022, 09:39:23 PM »
Time and patience, everyone  :)

Offline jaks111

« Reply #6095 on: January 26, 2022, 11:00:01 PM »
Must be hope for me still then
Yona gave  me a big prediction in November 2017
Is Yona often wrong regards relationships?

Offline user5942

« Reply #6096 on: January 26, 2022, 11:53:37 PM »
Did you ask her specific questions?

She once told me someone’s prediction came true after 7 years

Offline jaks111

« Reply #6097 on: January 27, 2022, 07:15:06 AM »
No I just let Yona chat on I only had 2 predictions 1st came through but nothing for the major 1.

Offline user5942

« Reply #6098 on: January 27, 2022, 11:05:39 AM »
My very first reading in 2018 only 2 predictions happened so far

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #6099 on: January 27, 2022, 02:57:49 PM »
Typically she starts with a Celtic Cross. She adds layers to it and may even use a completely different spread if she needs clarity as the reading progresses.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6100 on: January 27, 2022, 09:08:10 PM »
Typically she starts with a Celtic Cross. She adds layers to it and may even use a completely different spread if she needs clarity as the reading progresses.

I am curious as to what the different spreads are because she did 3 spreads in my read

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #6101 on: January 28, 2022, 01:24:33 AM »

I am curious as to what the different spreads are because she did 3 spreads in my read

I don't think those are actually "new" spreads, she just layers onto the existing Celtic Cross with the 2 remaining piles after she runs out of cards from the first pile you choose. At least that's what it sounded like to me.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 01:26:52 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #6102 on: February 02, 2022, 02:14:47 AM »
Hi everyone,
I wrote under the Kisha thread too since both Yona and Kisha independently predicted I'd adopt a pet. Yona's prediction predates Kisha-she first picked it up in summer of 2020 when she saw me make an offer on a house, and then the offer is accepted, and then I get a pet. She saw it as male and small, Page of Wands.
In the last top up from November, she saw it as the first active prediction. But the reading was interesting as in it gave the first cross as a commentary and didn't give any predictions. But it started with the 2nd cross as the first prediction and that was the Page of Wands.
This Page of Wands will also serve as the 'time frame marker' for me meeting/encountering--organically--a new love interest, a King of Wands. But the original Knight of Wands isn't gone.
So, let's see. But I have been a cat lady without a cat for so long. Also love dogs but thought that it's best to start slow and ease back into pet ownership. This kitty is all I am looking for-snuggly, playful, purry, and super cute. I got all his little supplies and met him via Zoom. I am awaiting our snow storm to pass before I go and meet the boy in person, hopefully to pick him up.
So begins her latest top up. But I will note that many more pending KoW predictions are ripe for manifestation.
As well, her August 2020 reading when she first picked up this sequence had given offer on house/house move, you get a male pet, Page of Wands, and then passion in the home. After not having any passion of any kind in the apartment for nearly a decade, I did have some passion in my new home but it was with the old Knight of Wands. it was very low key but it qualifies as passion.
There's more passion predicted with him as well as with the new KIng of Wands. so it remains to be seen what happens.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #6103 on: February 02, 2022, 08:59:27 PM »
In my experience, Kisha predictions are “shorter term” but can be years out

Yona’s are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out

You may think they’re talking about the same event, but they could be two entirely different things

I know what you mean by that. Have experienced it too. Was strange this time, though. They both described this same person reappearing in my life and the same demeanor that they would present with. Both said I would draw a boundary at some point, but Kisha said I would move on and Yona said that drawing the boundary would be a turning point for things working out with us, where by he would present more. Kisha talked about that when he reappears he won’t offer much. Yona said when he reappears he won’t at first offer much, but then pace will pick up, then i draw boundary, and then we become solid. Yona definitely described him correctly both as reappearing in my life and as the one becoming solid. Maybe it will be my choice? Who has been more accurate lately?

FWIW, Kisha has been highly accurate for negative love predictions.
The marriage guy I mentioned in my previous post Yona told me he would want marriage and we would be talking about engagement.

Kisha, told me it wouldn't work out, personalities clash and we have conflict. She was absolutely correct.

Next guy, Yona told me 10 of cups and us working things out
Kisha told me he would come back around, but I wouldn't be going back to him. She was right.

I don't think Kisha has ever been wrong for negative love predictions.  She has been WRONG on Positive love predictions,
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 01:00:17 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #6104 on: February 06, 2022, 03:27:09 AM »
I am one of those in the 4-5 year boat but it's happening with the same person she talked about then. She first predicted passion for me back in June of 2017 but then specifically repeating in predictions in 2018. One of them repeated the Knight of WAnds would have finished work and sends a flirtatious text, he comes over and it's passion. One reading gave it around the time of a birthday. Another one gave it around the time of a setback to a lady concerning her child.
Readings said that I'd be dating a Knight of Wands, communication and passion.
Nothing ever happened, we had a falling out. Our common friends moved away, and all doors closed. years passed.
she saw in 2018 and 2019 that there'd be a reconnection over the holiday, while my mom is in the house card.
it ended up being Thanksgiving holiday this year, 4 years later.
yesterday was my birthday. On this same day, I found out that our common friends are moving to the city nearby-short drive away, and that there'd be more opportunities to get together.
Then out of the blue, Kow texted me happy birthday, remembering my birthday, after finishing work and asking if he could come over to cook for me.
I said sure.
and hours later, we had our first kiss-passion. We'd gotten closer 2 weeks ago which could also be classified as passion due to that energy being there but this I always said I would count as passion.
and yes-my friend's son got covid today-setback to friend concerning child around the time of Star in the home card, blessing to do with personal life.
We are 2 months shy of our friendanniversary. I was 100% sure he only saw me as a 'buddy' or sister-he was always suuper protective. Yona was absolutely adamant no, there's flirtation there, and she sees passion. one of her direct messages from 2018 said 'don't think passion will not happen, it will, it's a work in progress'.
She always told me that different sets of predictions have their own internal clocks and it seems like a gong went off and all this began. there's lots more predicted where I'll have to help him out when he has a Tower to his living situation-now pending b/c it was after passion. but there's lots more passion predicted.
She always said hand of fate. and true, there were many things that conspired. Further, her Lenormand gave it as Dog and STars, wish fulfilment with a man you consider a friend, and realization your destiny is to be more than friends.

why did it take this long, for what purpose I will never know.

anything