Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1539145 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6000 on: November 07, 2021, 03:14:22 PM »
She didn’t give me final outcomes in relationships but did in career.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6001 on: November 07, 2021, 05:03:00 PM »
that is not true, at least not my case.

she and I talked about this person specifically.   Actually she saw something in the crystal ball about me and this guy which actually happened one month later.  but the final outcome was wrong.

I actually asked her about this guy specifically and some things she said happened.  but final outcome wrong. 

I am not sure actually.  One of her predictions related to one of the guys I dated previously was wrong. So she could be wrong.  But she has definitely been right a few times before.  My experience was 50/50

This is a common thing that happens. You apply her predictions to one person because they seem to fit, and then you find down the road that that was actually meant to do with somebody else who you have yet to meet. I really doubt she was wrong. Give her readings  more time.

I disagree. Give it some more time. I believe you’re making things fit.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6002 on: November 07, 2021, 06:00:38 PM »
what was the prediction and how was the outcome wrong?

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6003 on: November 09, 2021, 02:33:28 AM »
I am not being disrespectful but you are not present during my reading nor present in my life.  Knows nothing about the situation nor the person nor the reading.  Yona even admitted that she was wrong on this specific person.  How do you know that I am trying to make things fit?  This statement of yours is absolutely unfounded and based on no facts.  No offense.  You like Yona, so do I.  She is very ethical and very sweet.  She was right on some things but this one particular incident turned out opposite of what she predicted.  Should I lie here about my experiences?  I am giving my honest feedback here to other forum users.

that is not true, at least not my case.

she and I talked about this person specifically.   Actually she saw something in the crystal ball about me and this guy which actually happened one month later.  but the final outcome was wrong.

I actually asked her about this guy specifically and some things she said happened.  but final outcome wrong. 

I am not sure actually.  One of her predictions related to one of the guys I dated previously was wrong. So she could be wrong.  But she has definitely been right a few times before.  My experience was 50/50

This is a common thing that happens. You apply her predictions to one person because they seem to fit, and then you find down the road that that was actually meant to do with somebody else who you have yet to meet. I really doubt she was wrong. Give her readings  more time.

I disagree. Give it some more time. I believe you’re making things fit.

No you just don’t understand. You’ll call about your poi. Let’s say their name is Jacob. So you call asking about Jacob. She thinks the person being picked up is Jacob because he’s your current interest, and he’s the one you’re talking about during the reading. But what she’s actually picking up, she’s actually picking up the next guy who’s further out. Just because she assumes her cards are about your specific man does not mean it is. She assumes based on what you’re saying about your current situation. The events of her reading may not have even started yet for you in terms of time frame.

You need to know how she reads before trying to make things fit. I can guarantee you’re trying to make things fit. We have all done it and we all come back later about how we were wrong about her being wrong. Just keep an open mind that she may be reading and you may be making things fit. Because I and others can tell you that it’s incredibly likely from experience. Not to mention with my experience and pretty much everyone else’s on here, she reads way out. So if things have happened within a month’s time, you’re almost certainly trying to fit things.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 02:39:49 AM by whimerj »

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6004 on: November 09, 2021, 02:46:03 AM »
No I am not. I have dated 2-3 guys after this and she predicted new love interest during my top up readings from 2019 to 2021.  This reading in 2018 does not apply to anyone of them. By what you are saying,  everyone will meet a guy who they are going to have a long term relationship with eventually so what is point of this reading?  She can just do one reading, saying we are going to have a long term relationship with someone.  When we meet that person,  we ll make the reading fit. What is the point of calling psychics? We ll just have one reading and when we meet the guy, we make the reading fit.

You don’t know how she works or what you’re talking about. The fact that you’re dating multiple people in such a short period really just furthers my point. And actually, a lot of readers read like this. I’ve had multiple read about what was supposed to be a specific person of mine and they end up being really insignificant and it’s the next person who I fall hard for who ends up being the one they were picking up. And the reason it’s being picked up is because they’re actually important when the previous one at the time was not. You have to understand how psychics work. Keep your mind open, you will be back saying that you were wrong and she was right. You are incorrect here.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6005 on: November 09, 2021, 03:01:37 AM »
Whimerj, you’re an entitled asshole who apparently thinks they know more about other peoples lives than they do. Just shut up.

Sure I’m an asshole. But I’m right. It’s not about their life it’s about how they work. They’ll learn over time that they’re incorrect. I’m leaving this forum for a little. Said what I had to say, you’ll learn in time. I’m gonna dip.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6006 on: November 09, 2021, 11:14:59 AM »
So are people legit just waiting for an ex to come back?

Offline user5942

« Reply #6007 on: November 09, 2021, 01:23:14 PM »
No lol

Waiting for the romantic predictions, though

I personally don’t think those romantic predictions will happen for me. I’m 28, never had a serious relationship, guys just don’t seem to have an interest in me.

One of cards from my first reading Yona pulled was Queen of swords and how my love life was really the only “problem “…..yep lol, only single friend while everyone else has a significant other, getting married, etc. It gets pretty lonely. I focus on work and school and being a good friend / daughter.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6008 on: November 09, 2021, 04:09:22 PM »
It appears that many are waiting on an ex which is why there is so much arguing.

Offline user5942

« Reply #6009 on: November 09, 2021, 05:23:11 PM »
I’m just waiting for love lol
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 05:29:45 PM by user5942 »

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #6010 on: November 12, 2021, 12:57:59 AM »
I do think the vast majority (reading with Yona or otherwise) are awaiting the return of an ex. No judgment there.

I’m with you, Lanlingyu. I’ve had multiple readings with Yona over several years and nothing really passed. Career. Love. Family. Nada. My last reading with her, I wound up cutting it short and actually telling her nothing came true from my various readings with her over the years. This was despite her saying she was connected and that her electronics (e.g. Alexa) we’re going off which indicated a “strong connection”. She apologized, refunded me, and again (as she’s done in several past readings) admitted that she’s more wrong than right. Her cards aren’t wrong, but how she reads them often is, so I always said that if the psychic herself says she is wrong often, no one else can sit here and claim she’s never wrong and that the CLIENT is interpreting it wrong. I recorded all of my readings so I definitely have that and have reminded her of it in the past.

I like Yona as a person. I think she’s very ethical, but she was 100% wrong for me. She even got my present incorrect on a few occasions despite my correcting her. I wasn’t waiting for an ex and I wasn’t out of contact with my boyfriend (I mean, we’re still in a relationship and he was never an ex while I read with her, so it was very strange). Some psychics don’t connect and some are just wrong. It’s life 🤷‍♀️ I choose not to waste money on her again. I haven’t received a reading in over a year and it’s been quite liberating, to be honest.

Edited to correct spelling of LANLINGYU
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 08:26:05 AM by LillyPad99 »

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6011 on: November 12, 2021, 01:51:12 AM »
I do think the vast majority (reading with Yona or otherwise) are awaiting the return of an ex. No judgment there.

I’m with you, Lanlingyu. I’ve had multiple readings with Yona over several years and nothing she said ever passed. Career. Love. Family. Nada. My last reading with her, I wound up cutting it short and actually telling her nothing came true from my various readings with her over the years. This was despite her saying she was connected and that her electronics (e.g. Alexa) we’re going off which indicated a “strong connection”. She apologized, refunded me, and again (as she’s done in several past readings) admitted that she’s more wrong than right. Her cards aren’t wrong, but how she reads them often is, so I always said that if the psychic herself says she is wrong often, no one else can sit here and claim she’s never wrong and that the CLIENT is interpreting it wrong. I recorded all of my readings so I definitely have that and have reminded her of it in the past.

I like Yona as a person. I think she’s very ethical, but she was 100% wrong for me. She even got my present incorrect on a few occasions despite my correcting her. I wasn’t waiting for an ex and I wasn’t out of contact with my boyfriend (I mean, we’re still in a relationship and he was never an ex while I read with her, so it was very strange). Some psychics don’t connect and some are just wrong. It’s life 🤷‍♀️ I choose not to waste money on her again. I haven’t received a reading in over a year and it’s been quite liberating, to be honest.

Edited to correct spelling of LANLINGYU

I cannot imagine she would say that she’s wrong far more often than she is right. I simply cannot see her saying that let alone any psychic admitting that if it’s their means of financial support. So I can’t say I trust you on that.
She even mentioned to me that she knows her predictions will happen. She mentioned on multiple occasions that when asked about predictions, “don’t worry, that is being predicted, that will happen”. She says her timing is often wrong but that the predictions never are.
Not to mention the current situation for her reading usually is later down the road as was mentioned. She’s reading within a time period, and the beginning of the reading, that she’s referring to as the “current moment” may not have happened yet. The beginning of where she’s reading as your current situation often takes place quite a while down the road. That time frame often takes years to come about. I personally think you’re embellishing/lying/or are jumping the gun on her predictions, putting words in her mouth.

When was your first reading?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 02:05:45 AM by whimerj »

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #6012 on: November 12, 2021, 02:12:40 AM »
Too bad for you I actually have her recorded where she says she’s wrong on a “regular basis”. Again, it’s not to attack her as she’s a fine woman, but she was wrong for me. lanlingyu, and several others if you  are to sift through 400+ pages.

You are not Yona, nor are you an expert on her. It is beyond annoying when people like you come on here to try to sing (any, not just her) praises as if she is the perfect psychic and everyone else is wrong. There IS no perfect psychic, she admits she’s not perfect, which is another reason I respect her. I just choose not to read with her. Several years of readings for “fast moving cards” and nothing has transpired, I’m good on that. She clearly works/worked for others. That’s why this forum keeps going dead because people can’t even come here to give their own reviews without people trying to “correct” them or prove them wrong. For f*ck sake, the sh*t is annoying and it’s getting old.

Carry on.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 02:14:48 AM by LillyPad99 »

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6013 on: November 12, 2021, 02:15:40 AM »
Too bad for you I actually have her recorded where she says she’s wrong on a “regular basis”. Again, it’s not to attack her as she’s a fine woman, but she was wrong for me. lanlingyu, and several others if you  are to sift through 400+ pages.

You are not Yona, nor are you an expert on her. It is beyond annoying when people like you come on here to try to sing (any, not just her) praises as if she is the perfect psychic and everyone else is wrong. There IS no perfect psychic, she admits she’s not perfect, which is another reason I respect her. I just choose not to read with her. Several years of readings for “fast moving cards” and nothing has transpired, I’m good on that. She clearly works/worked for others.

Carry on.

clearly if she said that (and that’s a big “if”), she’s saying it out of figure of speech. She said the exact opposite to me. So unless you’re willing to send that part of the recording, I’m inclined to either believe you’re misunderstanding her words, or she said something and you’re speaking her words out of context. That sounds completely nonsensical for a reader to say.

I want to ask again, when was your first reading?

Just found where you said it. Your first reading was 2018/2019. Dude. Give it more time. Like wow. You really are just cynical aren’t you? Clearly you don’t understand how she reads if you’re complaining about her current situation for you not matching your current. We all know that current situation often is how you will feel when that slice of your life begins. As stated, she reads in a range, a time frame. What she’s reading could be years down the road and her “current situation” for your reading is likely what it will be when her reading “begins”, timeline wise, down the road. You’re also calling her out way too early. Not to mention you’re not addressing much of what I said.

It’s clear to me that you’re not knowledgeable of how she reads and you’re just. Cynical.

But yeah, keep it up. By the time you realize she’s right, you’ll feel too guilty to come back and admit you were wrong anyway. Your mindset isn’t correct for how she works. You’re ignorant. Getting off this site for a while. It’s filled with cynicism and ignorance.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 02:55:38 AM by whimerj »

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #6014 on: November 12, 2021, 07:54:11 AM »
ah, Lanlingyu I feel the same.. Every time I would see this person’s comments, I would just smh with how pathetic the comments are. If they paid any attention, they’d notice the first *recorded* reading after some time (a break) was in 2018, which is what I noted Id allude to as my transcribed readings were mostly  long gone…or hidden around here somewhere (?). They were very basic and nowhere near as specific as her later readings, well, SOME of her later readings, tended to be, although I can recall some of them and some of the “major” predictions I should have received. I’d been reading with her since at least 2013/2014, but those weren’t verbally recorded, which the recorded ones are easier to remember because one can listen at a whim. I SPECIFICALLY remember a couple predictions from my earlier (pre recorded) readings where nearly the opposite occurred. These were not events that can just play out again down the road as they were career related and baby related.   Many people have returned to this thread to report Yona not being right…*for them*. I’ve been most active on this thread over the past two+ years (in between my hiatuses) since I signed up under *this* account in 2018 and was here under a previous account that I wound up shutting down due to taking a severe reduction in readings years before that. Thank you very much.

As Yona would say, the first reading with her is the overall big picture and any subsequent readings are basically fillers of that big picture.

There is absolutely no way of saying “I’m wrong on a regular basis” as a figure of speech. Give me a f’ing break. She’s said multiple times that the CARDS are never wrong, but her interpreting/reading of them is regularly. It’s pretty clear that some sort of help is needed in this instance, though i’m gearing more towards psychological  instead of psychic, especially to sit here and sift through people’s posts. Get a hobby. The denial of ANYONE who so much as says Yona is/was wrong FOR THEM in the slightest is pathetic and downright sad. How her being wrong for SOMEONE ELSE affects your life, I’ll never know, but get a damn grip. Is her timing off? Sure, why not, as is nearly everyone, but after so many years, you throw in the damn towel. If she acknowledged she was wrong enough to apologize, warrant a refund, talk about her past readings/predictions with me and where she may have gone wrong, coupled  with the many (not all) present  things she got wrong at the time of the readings, that’s more than enough validation for me, especially given **she** acknowledged how wrong she was:  Thinking i’m single. Thinking I have an ex. Waiting on an apology. Getting occupation of me and my BF wrong. Getting my wants out of life wrong. Mentioning pregnancy and desire for kids (huge wrong). family dramas, wrong. Like so many other people on here, I assumed it would happen with time, but it didnt. In some instances, I admit I actually tried to make her predictions fit, but ultimately, they didn’t and I came back and admitted it here. When I went back for my final read, explained it all to her, we spoke about it, and that was that.. Was she upset by it? No, because she’s ethical and understands she’s not right all of time.

And I surely am not sending you the recording so you can try to psycho analyze it and twist it as if that’s not what she’s saying, leading more people in this thread into thinking that what they’ve been waiting years for will come true instead allowing them to move on and accept reality in some instances. If anyone *else* wants it, I have no problem sending it, just as I’ve done in the past. It’s been sent to many others on here via PM (as it wouldn’t upload to thread) and a few others said she said the same thing to them. If she turns out to be correct, which after nearly 8 years and how incorrect she’s been thus far is HIGHLY unlikely, I would come back and state it so don’t sit here and act like you have any insight as to what my character is and that i’d be “too guilty” to admit I’m wrong. Clearly, you have issues that need addressing with yourself and are probably in denial about some things too, and the fact that multiple people on here can’t stand your a**, apparently, says a lot. That’s all you. I promise Yona doesn’t give a damn and won’t sing your praises that you’re on a psychic forum defending her with such force. She respects the fact that she’s not right for everyone, which makes me respect her all the more, despite the lack of accuracies with me. I promise no one would bat an eye with them gone, Lanlingyu. I’ve noticed if anyone says Yona was wrong and/or calls them out on being a “Yona Warrior”, suddenly “Im getting off here for a while”. Probably in the hopes that the person/people who combatted are no longer around and they can go back to being a “Warrior” and acting as if they’re the Yona expert. This happens every few years. It’s always SOMEONE on this thread who pulls this stunt before they disappear completely (and thankfully).

Now, back to the thread and in an attempt NOT to derail this any further:

Lanlingyu - there were a few that got the present right, but ultimately no major predictions. After my last read with Yona, that was my last read with anyone. I completely agree with you though: Yona IS sweet and ethical and I enjoyed ALL of my talks and laughs with her, but they won’t continue. I shut down all of my accounts and actually stopped coming on here for a while. Now and then, I remember this forum 😂. There are quite a few people on here I maintain contact with outside of this site now for the simple fact that I often forget it’s here. I usually come back when I get an email notification that I have a PM and I signed on today and didn’t realize I had so many 😐 Soooo sorry to anyone for the delays. Responding as fast as I can!

EDITED to fix autocorrect errors. Sigh.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 12:26:59 PM by LillyPad99 »