Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1534884 times)

Offline Sag78

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #600 on: June 21, 2018, 04:49:24 PM »
Hello everyone :-). First of all I would like to apologize for my gramma as English is not my first language. I was reading this forum for about two years and spend thousands on psychics. I probably read with nearly every psychic mentioned here. I would like to say that when I read with Yona first couple of times ( first reading was September 2016) I wasn't impressed at all . I took it very light and sceptical. I was sure she was just another "generic" reader . But I just now realizing that her reading from 2016 started happening now. So far only half of the first reading happened ( i read with her every three months) .
I asked her before about timing and events. she said that for some people events happen during couple of weeks and for some might take up to 10 years.
So far I prone to trust her than someone else including Cookie, Aries, name it lol

Offline Sag78

« Reply #601 on: June 21, 2018, 05:08:53 PM »
Yona believes that major predictions are predestined. And free will doesn't play a big role in life. I think now that she is right as in my situation I used every tactic with my ex and doesn't matter what I do , the events filing out exactly how she predicted , though I tried to change them .

Offline Sag78

« Reply #602 on: June 21, 2018, 05:51:15 PM »
Spiritual_rose, can I ask you when you had your reading with Yona? The reason I ask that I was thinking as well as you that she doesn't work for me . Until things started to happens two years later 😳.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #603 on: June 21, 2018, 06:08:08 PM »
Sorry to hear it didn't happen for you yet. The reason I am saying "yet" is that she said for some people predictions takes years:-(. She said work predictions usually happen faster than relationship predictions. And she doesn't know why. She was the only one who predicted an engagement for my ex. So it is a big prediction. But she said he is not going to stay with her. So I will see and update. So far , after spending a fortune ( I am very embarrassed to say how much) I will stick to her, Aries and Cookie.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #604 on: June 21, 2018, 06:36:16 PM »
Yona has been flat out wrong for a lot of people. I wouldnt cling to her predictions as guaranteed to come to pass eventually and I'd caution others against doing so as well.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #605 on: June 21, 2018, 06:42:06 PM »
Thank you, Sooshi, I will try not to put much hope in her predictions as I am afraid to hurt so much. I've been through a lot in my life already.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #606 on: June 21, 2018, 07:00:10 PM »
I'm sorry spiritual rose that's so disappointing. Hate that.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #607 on: June 21, 2018, 07:02:23 PM »
Thank you, Spiritual_rose, for kind words. My predictions as well very specific as he is the only man in my life. Just want to add as Yona saw some events happening between me and him , but she can't see the outcome yet, if I stay with him or not. I had 10 readings with her and events are repeating in each reading till the tower. After the tower she only saw a long term relationship with a man who I love . But she couldn't tell me is it him or not. So I am waiting for the tower. After that she said she would be able to tell if I be with him or not .

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #608 on: June 21, 2018, 07:36:32 PM »

ThankYou. I forgot. Does Yona work for you?
But yea I can't understand when people say she's right about relationships but years out. Cause most people are calling about a guy at that time and surely it usually doesn't happen years out? Like people move on and things get worse by that point?

A few of the things she predicted have in fact happened and I was pretty impressed by the "present" part of her reading for me in the second reading I got from her, it was all correct in terms of "recent past and present" things going on in my life. Some of the same things and people from the first reading, which have not happened yet, also came up in the second reading, but presented a little different way and in some cases with different markers around them. One thing from the first reading has happened already but much of it is still pending. So I guess, she's gotten enough things right that I feel she is genuinely gifted and in tune, but really still waiting on a lot of it.

The only thing I found frustrating with her reading is I had asked a question and what I was seeking was a final outcome kind of answer and what she told me was sort of, part of the "in progress" stage if that makes sense. Like the final outcome wasn't answered, but it showed me part of the road to getting there.

I asked her about why and she said sometimes the cards highlight a slice of life rather than a final outcome, that the cards will tell you what they feel you need to know right then, what they want you to watch for or focus on, and that until those things happen they sometimes won't show you what's beyond it. And that sometimes aligns with what you want to know and sometimes doesn't, and she is just a conduit for the message. That was frustrating but I respect that, she is not trying to say she knows everything or trying to shoehorn the cards to fit what you're asking about in some way, she is just interpreting what she's shown.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #609 on: June 21, 2018, 07:40:02 PM »
Thank you 😊. I asked Yona why she sees the outcome ( the end) for my exboyfriend  and his girlfriend , but not for me , she said that she doesn't know and she is not a source of information , but spirits are. Spirits choose what information  to give. She said I am a natural healer ( was born with it) and I need to finish my study as nothing will happen until that Byw I chose to do medical . . She said if I would know that my ex would be back then I would drop studying ( it is  truth!) . I am terrible. Hopefully this year I will finish it

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #610 on: June 21, 2018, 07:49:11 PM »
I really don't know. That part was frustrating, though.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #611 on: June 21, 2018, 07:50:11 PM »
Oh, worth to mention... Yona thinks spirits do not give sometimes outcomes while people still need to learn their lesson. If , for example, in my situation,  I would know positive outcome, then I would stop progressing . 😳 She also mentions that in some cases outcome is straightforward and doesn't matter what people do It will happen.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #612 on: July 04, 2018, 11:49:37 AM »
No you can't I used voice recorder on my ipad and either spoke on skype on my mac or iphone. I researched it before and found an app. Used it and it didn't work. You could hear me but not Yona. Remember just get a general. Don't ask questions. Good luck.

Offline njlady

« Reply #613 on: July 04, 2018, 04:54:03 PM »
Oh, worth to mention... Yona thinks spirits do not give sometimes outcomes while people still need to learn their lesson. If , for example, in my situation,  I would know positive outcome, then I would stop progressing .

That is very true because people in general are lazy as hell. 

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #614 on: July 06, 2018, 02:10:12 AM »
If you have an iPhone, just use the recoding app. Type “voice” in the search. Voice memos is a built in recording thing. Not for phone calls but anything else audio you want to record.

anything