Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1539060 times)

Offline bonba

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5970 on: October 16, 2021, 09:35:01 PM »
Hey everyone!

I've been reading with Yona for a few years now, about once or twice every year whenever I felt the majority of her predictions had passed. She is probably the only psychic I know who has a very real gift, and I absolutely adore her.

Recently however, she hasn't been able to read me and she said it actually bothered her quite a bit. Not because the timing of my readings was too close together but because she wasn't satisfied with her interpretation of the cards and she wasn't sure why she couldn't tap in. Of course she reassured me it was nothing sinister and she was even kind enough to refund my payment, but now I'm left scratching my head.

Has this happened to anyone before?

being ethical is very important specially when people cant see the users reviews . she could easily feed people made up storied but she doesnt . I value this a lot eventhough my predictions are still on pending

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #5971 on: October 18, 2021, 06:51:31 PM »
I have always heard Yona and Kisha are both ethical -- they both seemed to tell people if they cant read them....   Seems to me it makes them both HONEST! 

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5972 on: October 19, 2021, 01:52:03 AM »
Exactly!!!

Offline bonba

« Reply #5973 on: October 28, 2021, 06:27:05 AM »
anyone has a suggestion ? . if i had a reading almost 2 years ago and nothing has manifested yet should i get another reading now  ?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #5974 on: October 28, 2021, 10:34:35 AM »
I did.
My 2019 May first reading except a small work prediction manifested, others haven't came to pass yet.
Then 2019 October reading not yet came to pass again.
2021 March reading several predictions came to pass in right timeframe.
This Monday had another reading and will see what's going to happen.

Her predictins don't manifest in the order she made.
Like the first reading prediction may take 3 years but the 3rd reading prediction manifested in months.
Just like everybody here saying first reading is of bigger picture.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 10:38:40 AM by ES1281 »

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5975 on: October 28, 2021, 11:46:49 AM »
perhaps a top up would help, its supposed to condense everything according to yona

Offline bonba

« Reply #5976 on: October 29, 2021, 08:01:39 AM »
I did.
My 2019 May first reading except a small work prediction manifested, others haven't came to pass yet.

Like the first reading prediction may take 3 years but the 3rd reading prediction manifested in months.
thats great . I havnt had anything come to pass yet after almost 2 tears and I had one top up that was different from the first read .

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5977 on: October 29, 2021, 10:33:06 AM »
I did.

can you tell us what predictions passed? you don't have to go into detail but reading through this thread, it was said that normally her predictions go In order so if a prediction passes out of order then it wasn't the prediction. Thats just the conclusion that was presented in here

Offline bonba

« Reply #5978 on: October 29, 2021, 08:18:05 PM »
in my case her top up was totally different than the first read.not sure why but thats my experience. she also said predictions will be in order so she exepected the love prediction come before career one. nothing so far
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 08:20:31 PM by bonba »

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5979 on: October 30, 2021, 12:57:40 PM »
in my case her top up was totally different than the first read.not sure why but thats my experience. she also said predictions will be in order so she exepected the love prediction come before career one. nothing so far

Have any other psychics said the same thing yona said for you?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #5980 on: October 31, 2021, 02:10:15 PM »
Hi, my predictions that came to pass were all career predictions.
Timing and situations were right.
Relationship predictions not yet.
She gave me quite a lot predictions in career and relationship last Monday,  I will update here once they came to pass.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5981 on: November 02, 2021, 10:07:05 PM »
none of her major predictions passed since her reading of Nov 2019.  I have had 3 top up readings with her since Nov 2019 but nothing came to pass. At least nothing major came to pass.  love, career nothing major came to pass.   :'(

Way too soon. Her predictions often take years

Offline bonba

« Reply #5982 on: November 03, 2021, 08:33:10 PM »

Have any other psychics said the same thing yona said for you?

maybe only one or 2 said the same and rest were just totally off or were very differebt from what yona said . they didnt seem realistic

Offline bonba

« Reply #5983 on: November 03, 2021, 08:34:35 PM »
Last time she said she saw a prediction  in her crystal ball.  Don’t know what that means

she saw partnership for  me in crystal ball but i believe wgat she sees there will not pan out for very long time .

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5984 on: November 03, 2021, 09:03:41 PM »
I am not sure actually.  One of her predictions related to one of the guys I dated previously was wrong. So she could be wrong.  But she has definitely been right a few times before.  My experience was 50/50

This is a common thing that happens. You apply her predictions to one person because they seem to fit, and then you find down the road that that was actually meant to do with somebody else who you have yet to meet. I really doubt she was wrong. Give her readings  more time.