Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1522441 times)

Offline PJpilar

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5940 on: July 31, 2021, 10:36:07 PM »
Yona said that I would join a new team of people face to face and that I will do fine. I just joined a new team at my job but it wasn't face to face as I work from home. Is this a coincidence?

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5941 on: August 01, 2021, 01:10:07 AM »
Sounds like a hit assuming that even though you work from home, you'll be on video calls.

Yona said that I would join a new team of people face to face and that I will do fine. I just joined a new team at my job but it wasn't face to face as I work from home. Is this a coincidence?

No no.
Face to face means direct it does not mean over the internet. She confirmed this for me for a prediction. So many here try and make things fit. It is one reason I don’t look on this page often.

Pj give it some more time and things will start working good for you

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5942 on: August 01, 2021, 03:23:46 PM »
No one is trying to make anything fit. She already has the job that Yona predicted. So what if "face to face" may be off? I'm not a big fan of Yona as she had so many things that were just off but a few things that did come to fruition. No one is 100% and while a part of a prediction may be a hit, all the details on it may not be.

Sounds like a hit assuming that even though you work from home, you'll be on video calls.

No no.
Face to face means direct it does not mean over the internet. She confirmed this for me for a prediction. So many here try and make things fit. It is one reason I don’t look on this page often.

Pj give it some more time and things will start working good for you

One, people here do it all the time then come back years later and report they were wrong when one or a few details initially didn’t fit and now years later they do. It happens so often. And how do you know she already has the job? It could be the job after. And she knows the difference between face to face and at a distance. If you don’t take her for her word, and listen to what she says you’re making things fit. She means exactly what she says and she is honestly never wrong imo. Less talented readers are the ones who are wrong sometimes. Her interpretation might be off but the cards are always right with her. She won’t get the details wrong. If you think she does you are making things fit. It happens all the time here and it’s really annoying. That’s why I don’t come here a lot anymore

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5943 on: August 01, 2021, 09:52:50 PM »
My yona read once I figured it out was made up of someone from the past coming back, me being happier later and then meeting someone new. After she mentioned I would meet a romantic link, that was it. I will do a top up reading soon

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5944 on: August 10, 2021, 10:38:47 PM »
I ordered a top up, hopefully she fills in all the holes

Offline souls3@

« Reply #5945 on: August 15, 2021, 03:45:34 AM »
One of Yona predictions about past person came to pass. On my last reading she predicted that I will get an update from my past POI. I was very skeptical and I told her it is impossible. We were totally done. But recently my past POI randomly texted me after 8 months of no communication. He just literally updated me about his life and what he is up to.

I don’t know his intentions. But I feel a little bit sad knowing this is going to be the last time I will hear from him as per Yona.

One thing for sure is Yona will be the only fortune teller I will stick to.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5946 on: August 27, 2021, 11:40:55 AM »
simce  febraury 2020 who h was my only reading with her nothing manifested . Im still waiting to see what happens but she amazingly described me and my life . she is the only one that could do that .

Lovefash67

« Reply #5947 on: August 30, 2021, 06:27:45 PM »
Hi guys I got a work prediction from Yona since 2018, she was able to predict my current job and expressed I will get a promotion and change of role as a team leader and my supervisor will be a man For many years I got that prediction. I was able to obtain a new job recently ( will be starting in two weeks) and did not get a promotion at my current job or change of role. At my new position I will not be doing any team leading or be supervised by a male.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #5948 on: September 01, 2021, 02:54:32 AM »
Hi guys I got a work prediction from Yona since 2018, she was able to predict my current job and expressed I will get a promotion and change of role as a team leader and my supervisor will be a man For many years I got that prediction. I was able to obtain a new job recently ( will be starting in two weeks) and did not get a promotion at my current job or change of role. At my new position I will not be doing any team leading or be supervised by a male.

Did this prediction she made come up in your very first reading with Yona?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #5949 on: September 01, 2021, 03:52:51 AM »
Yona's career prediciton she made this March came to pass.
Her predictions:
-My manager will not have same infuluence over me anymore.
-I will feel he's slow about my promotion
-I will have a conversatin to push him move it forward, it will be a conversation with some tensions. Then I will leave him behind( death card closing door).  It meant for me to learn something.
-Will get promoted

Here is what happened.
-After Yona's prediction my manager announced he will move out from my team.
-He was slow to promote me and I had a dicussion with him with some tensions, then I left him behhind.
 I realized I had to talk to his boss, learnt a lot office politcs etc.
-I went to talk to my director and asked for promotion.
-I'm promoted this week.

Yona said I will get promotion pretty fast but there will be some challenging sequence like ↑
All happened in 6months. She said should happen within around 3 to 4 months but 6 months is still very impressive.

She also could see I was looking for a higher role within the same organization, she repeated several times saying she doesn't think I will look outside. She was right.
This reading was magnificent and I plan to talk to her again in one to two months.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 04:45:53 AM by ES1281 »

Offline marciamia

« Reply #5950 on: September 08, 2021, 10:02:21 PM »
Bonba, you should delete that post because it’s completely unrelated to Yona and doesn’t belong here. Create a new thread.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5951 on: September 12, 2021, 11:28:03 AM »
Has anyone felt yona tuning into them before a reading? I had an intense dream about yona today while my read with her is today. It was odd. I heard her saying specific dates in my dream but I will have to wait for the actual read to confirm

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5952 on: October 04, 2021, 10:34:08 PM »
What does yona mean when she says your POI is someone you know but you haven't met them yet? It doesn't make sense to me. Also, what does she mean by that I will meet POI through their work or while they work but I would be going about my regular routine?

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #5953 on: October 05, 2021, 02:50:03 AM »
What does yona mean when she says your POI is someone you know but you haven't met them yet? It doesn't make sense to me. Also, what does she mean by that I will meet POI through their work or while they work but I would be going about my regular routine?

Maybe a past life connection or when you do meet, it'll feel as if youve met them before.

pfizer

« Reply #5954 on: October 05, 2021, 04:10:58 AM »
a movie star fits well..

Maybe a past life connection or when you do meet, it'll feel as if youve met them before.