Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1520920 times)

Offline aquarian_81

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5925 on: July 12, 2021, 02:02:42 AM »
Can someone explain the significance of the top card and the shadow card in Yona's reading??

The shadow card is basically the "theme" of the reading.  For example, I got Death as my shadow card in my last reading and it connected to what was happening lately.  My POI disappeared (again) and Yona said it meant that I didn't know if it was over or not.  And the reading revolved around that specific topic.

I see, thanks for the explanation. But what about the other card - the top card - she draws first in the reading? I would have thought that was also the theme of the reading?

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5926 on: July 12, 2021, 02:16:39 AM »
When she uses tarot, does she read reversed cards? I got the page of swords, wheel of fortune, magician and 6 of swords but my reading was overall positive

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5927 on: July 12, 2021, 11:08:03 AM »
Can someone explain the significance of the top card and the shadow card in Yona's reading??

The shadow card is basically the "theme" of the reading.  For example, I got Death as my shadow card in my last reading and it connected to what was happening lately.  My POI disappeared (again) and Yona said it meant that I didn't know if it was over or not.  And the reading revolved around that specific topic.

Shadow card in tarot is your hopes and fears and is the card at the bottom of the deck  It's what you're worried about. It's not predictive. The central card is the first card of the celtic cross and it represents the current situation.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5928 on: July 12, 2021, 03:05:14 PM »
When she uses tarot, does she read reversed cards? I got the page of swords, wheel of fortune, magician and 6 of swords but my reading was overall positive

Yes she does. And she won’t specify whether they’re reversed or not. She just calls them by their upright name, whether upright or reversed. She mentioned this to me.

Offline starempress

« Reply #5929 on: July 13, 2021, 02:31:18 AM »
ok so i had a reading with her on 5 May, she said my POI would be at a crossroad within 3 months, see a Dr first, realise how he has let his health slip, speak to a man about how he wanted to make major changes in his life etc... and then attend or give a class to help others but it would actually help him too, but she was sure the beginning of his healing would be with the Dr visit which she kept seeing during her summer (she specifically said July).

Yona said she had no idea how quickly my energy moved as it was my first reading with her, but she kept seeing a major crossroad within 3 months - July/August being of significance.  My partner has always been DEAD SET against seeing a Dr for his issues, i have been asking him since mid last year, many arguments over it, and well.. he went yesterday, because his health is finally catching up with him.  The man Yona described in detail as the man my POI is talking to after the Dr visit sounds like someone we will be catching up with at the end of the month, a few days after his results come in, so to me it all makes sense.  End of May I booked another reading with her but I specifically made it for early August which again is perfect as by then the results and the "talk with the man" will have happened. 

I honestly did not think this Dr visit would happen, many great readers saw this, but everyone was so off with timing and kept pushing it month after month after month.... But i have had 3 readers (my reader friend, Yona and Matilda) give correct or out by 1 month timing.  Yona got the exact timing, my friend kept seeing it (no timeframe) and only last week said "by the end of July".

I am excited because Yona also saw increased partnership with him asking me a romantic question within 12-18 months of the first reading and overseas travel in 2022.. so yay!! Terry can go and hide in a cave!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 09:24:44 PM by starempress »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #5930 on: July 14, 2021, 11:08:33 AM »
That's really cool! Yona's March reading for me was correct' too.
She definately is very gifted!

Offline bonba

« Reply #5931 on: July 15, 2021, 12:43:41 AM »
That's really cool! Yona's March reading for me was correct' too.
She definately is very gifted!
good to hear . im still waiting on my oredictions from begining last year .

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #5932 on: July 16, 2021, 08:10:13 PM »
same here.  my reading from 2019 has not passed.  from 2020 and 2021 have not passed.  before 2019,  she was more accurate

I have to ask if people think yona is actually worth the wait and money these days.

I’ve not enjoyed my last few readings and to be honest nothing she predicted has happened for over 2 years now.

omg same has happened w/ me. she was accurate for me for years until about 2 years ago. since..absolutely nothing has passed since 2019. and im not 1 of those oh get a prediction passed 6 years later type. my stuff would all pass in less then a year.
i have one more reading scheduled and this will be my last w/ yona if still nothing.

Offline myelsey

« Reply #5933 on: July 20, 2021, 09:02:42 PM »
I have an update. During my reading Yona saw that I would be going on a trip abroad and she said that I would be "feeling a bit sorry for myself" during this time. She made it seem like this would be regarding my POI. My dad passed away this morning and my trip is in 2 weeks, so I definitely will be feeling a bit down like she said. Not sure if this is a hit or not since it's not quite in the way she described.

Offline gray2

« Reply #5934 on: July 21, 2021, 11:55:01 PM »
I have an update. During my reading Yona saw that I would be going on a trip abroad and she said that I would be "feeling a bit sorry for myself" during this time. She made it seem like this would be regarding my POI. My dad passed away this morning and my trip is in 2 weeks, so I definitely will be feeling a bit down like she said. Not sure if this is a hit or not since it's not quite in the way she described.

my condolences to you and your family

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5935 on: July 22, 2021, 12:54:10 AM »

I’m so sorry for your loss, my condolences to your and your family. It sounds like a hit to me, however and maybe she just didn’t see the reason you would be feeling down.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5936 on: July 23, 2021, 01:23:55 AM »
Yona told me on the 5th of this month I would have a tower at my job. She saw me handing in my notice. She was correct in how she described events and feelings. I handed in my notice this past Monday.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #5937 on: July 24, 2021, 08:31:57 AM »
I relistened to my reading with Yona back in August last year, got some hits and some just totally off.

In general she said my cards are quite fast moving, this was also my second reading. My first reading in 2019 also have lots of prediction past within a year.

1. Have to sort out practicalities with a man, definitely not emotions related: that was my ex husband, we needed to sort out the house sale, moving out and stuff. At the time of this reading I was still quite emotional and was hoping deep inside for a reconciliation, so I did ask Yona about that. She said very clearly that we have passed that point, no reconciliation, he still cared but no reconciliation thought on his part and that our lives have moved on completely different paths. She also said he wasn’t being entirely open about his life anyways and he wasn’t telling me everything. All of this was very true. I didn’t give much attention to some of the wordings choices she used when describing him and what she saw between us but now listening back she was spot on.

2. She said I would be hit financially: yes, my investment lost a lot of money! But she also said that wouldn’t affect me too much. Also true because I just left the investment to recover for itself which it did finallyyyy like after a year lol.

3. She saw a job interview which I would get an offer and she said I was very confident and not nervous about the interview at all: which I was surprised because I wasn’t looking for a job. But 2-3 months after the reading I did have an interview I was head hunted, I was indeed very comfortable in the interview, I got intent to offer from the employer but it fell through because I wanted a lot more money than what they can afford. So she was right about the interview but wrong about me accepting the offer, because I didn’t accept it.

4. My shadow card was something related to taking a course or do extra training, Yona also repeated this point multiple times. This is NOT a hit. No training no further learning nada. I’m actually quite confused about this one because she repeated it so many times but definitely no.

5. She said I would be looking for new property. And around this time I will meet a new guy which could be the “grand passion”: true that 6 months after the reading I was looking for a new place, and I moved. I did meet a guy around this time, on and off. Didn’t go anywhere tho, so definitely not the grand passion happy ending she was describing, in fact the guy sort of broke my heart a bit, I mean that’s a little dramatic, no my heart wasn’t broken but he made me very sad.

If you read my post on the Kisha’s thread you will see that both Kisha and Yona predicted this guy who will come into my life and make me so happy. Well, he either haven’t showed up yet or if he did and was this dude then there’s no happy ending, just hurt.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 08:34:03 AM by smoothie88 »

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #5938 on: July 31, 2021, 06:35:07 PM »
Yona believes that all pregnancies are unplanned. Because even when you do plan it, it’s unplanned as to exactly when it happens.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #5939 on: July 31, 2021, 09:06:12 PM »
But why so stressed out? Give it another 2-3 weeks you can test and will find out.

Also Yona abs Kisha both have told me the same thing regarding a guy and it ended the opposite. At this point I don’t understand why you’re racking up debt getting reading while you should just wait 2-3 weeks to know if you’re pregnant or not.