Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1522440 times)

Offline Newlife

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #585 on: June 04, 2018, 09:07:38 PM »
Let's just think about this logically, if there's someone or something you want, technically there shouldn't be a choice unless what you want won't work out and you're forced to turn the other way. Yes it sounds like a choice  when you give up but I don't think it's a choice you made willingly . I think she should just come out to let people know that it won't work out.

I now realize when Yona say she you have a choice it doesn't necessarily mean like there are two or three guys and your dating or talking to all of them and you decide hey I want guy A instead of B and C. It could really mean that you decide to move on or cut off guy B and C because one they are insterested in someone or they get into a relationship so you back off. I started reading with Yona in 2016 and she always said I would have a choice between my ex and another person(Knights of pentacles)Since that reading I decide to cut my ex off because he was a liar and he was dating a girl that he told me he had no interest in when we were dating and he also got a random girl pregnant.
The KOP has yet to appear . So I never really got a choice to decide between being with my ex and KOP it's not like my ex and I were actively trying to get back together and then I met the KOP and decided I would chose either guys

She should probably say it a different way then.  She kept telling me I would have to choose and I would "knock one back" but she wasn't sure who.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #586 on: June 04, 2018, 09:20:28 PM »
Let's just think about this logically, if there's someone or something you want, technically there shouldn't be a choice unless what you want won't work out and you're forced to turn the other way. Yes it sounds like a choice  when you give up but I don't think it's a choice you made willingly . I think she should just come out to let people know that it won't work out.

I now realize when Yona say she you have a choice it doesn't necessarily mean like there are two or three guys and your dating or talking to all of them and you decide hey I want guy A instead of B and C. It could really mean that you decide to move on or cut off guy B and C because one they are insterested in someone or they get into a relationship so you back off. I started reading with Yona in 2016 and she always said I would have a choice between my ex and another person(Knights of pentacles)Since that reading I decide to cut my ex off because he was a liar and he was dating a girl that he told me he had no interest in when we were dating and he also got a random girl pregnant.
The KOP has yet to appear . So I never really got a choice to decide between being with my ex and KOP it's not like my ex and I were actively trying to get back together and then I met the KOP and decided I would chose either guys

She should probably say it a different way then.  She kept telling me I would have to choose and I would "knock one back" but she wasn't sure who.

Newlife, I was JUST about to put the same thing. I should have known I wasn't getting what I thought I wanted with POI 1 when she told me in August about the current guy I'm with. There wouldn't have even been an opening for someone new had POI 1 had gotten his stuff together. Maybe it just isn't going to work out is what these choices really are and how we should start to look at these predictions.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #587 on: June 04, 2018, 11:22:39 PM »
Oh wow, how many people did she give them a  choice, the next time I read with her, I will ask her about the choice.  Can we put a tally for Yona and choice? I didn't get one though. Do you guys think she just does not know or in a way she's trying to protect people's feelings? On the other hand, she's also been able to tell people it won't work out so what's her deal?

Newlife, I was JUST about to put the same thing. I should have known I wasn't getting what I thought I wanted with POI 1 when she told me in August about the current guy I'm with. There wouldn't have even been an opening for someone new had POI 1 had gotten his stuff together. Maybe it just isn't going to work out is what these choices really are and how we should start to look at these predictions.

Lovefash67

« Reply #588 on: June 05, 2018, 12:13:20 AM »
New life I totally agree with you!!!! When I first had my reading with Yona she said that she doesnt believe it will work with my ex because she felt he would continue to disappoint me but I will have a choice between him and a new guy.She should have said that I woulld cut him off because he was interested in someone else and has a baby and that I will force my self to move on.No way did I ever have a choice. IDK if she just doesnt know what will happen but she shouldnt use the word choice.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #589 on: June 05, 2018, 03:04:46 AM »
Lovefash67 , I feel if she does not know, she wouldn't say a choice because when you say a choice it means you are seeing someone else , she once told me I had a choice with career too but the choice actually came after I had moved on from the job I was hoping for. The Job was finally offered to me but not until I moved on to something else, to be honest I feel that's how it was suppose to happen. So yes, I had a choice, after I started a different job. Would you call it a choice? Yes and No

A choice should be side to side comparison not one that you have no control over

[quote author link=topic=1215.msg53438#msg53438 date=1528157600]
New life I totally agree with you!!!! When I first had my reading with Yona she said that she doesnt believe it will work with my ex because she felt he would continue to disappoint me but I will have a choice between him and a new guy.She should have said that I woulld cut him off because he was interested in someone else and has a baby and that I will force my self to move on.No way did I ever have a choice. IDK if she just doesnt know what will happen but she shouldnt use the word choice.

[/quote]

Lovefash67

« Reply #590 on: June 06, 2018, 02:06:25 PM »
Lovefash67 , I feel if she does not know, she wouldn't say a choice because when you say a choice it means you are seeing someone else , she once told me I had a choice with career too but the choice actually came after I had moved on from the job I was hoping for. The Job was finally offered to me but not until I moved on to something else, to be honest I feel that's how it was suppose to happen. So yes, I had a choice, after I started a different job. Would you call it a choice? Yes and No

A choice should be side to side comparison not one that you have no control over

[quote author link=topic=1215.msg53438#msg53438 date=1528157600]

[/quote]

Mhmmm okay I see what you are saying. At first she said she wasn't sure who I will be choosung my ex or the new guy(not on the scene yet) but in other readings she said that I will be with the new guy and my ex will contact me and I will say I'm not interested or not give him the time of day because I have someone new and have hope for the future. So idk, Yona's readings can be confusing sometimes .So maybe my ex comes back professing his love but at this moment he is blocked and he seems to be in love with another girl. In my reading with Yona in March she said that my ex is not gone yet and he is an obstacle she said she sees us talking before summer and she said though I have him blocked if the cards state that we will have communication it will happen , but she doesn't know how

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #591 on: June 06, 2018, 04:31:46 PM »
I never read with her so I don't like to judge, but especially from what I read in the other forums, it seems that her readings can be super confusing.  People trying to make sense of what she says or if this is the person she is referring to, etc. 

Plus, scheduling a reading with her seemed like such a chore. 

Offline scarlora

« Reply #592 on: June 11, 2018, 09:57:03 PM »
I know this has happened with other readers, but has anyone had Yona's predictions happen for someone else? 
She said right away I would have a lot of people complimenting me, telling me I look good.  I thought that was strange because I haven't changed my looks - Im thin with short pixie hair so not much to change there.  Then she said I would be in a different place than my boyfriend and want a hug.  Well he went to visit his hometown and got a bunch of compliments because he has lost 50 pounds.  Then he texted me one day and said he could really use a hug. 
She saw a female that would need a series of health treatments.  I asked if it was me.  She said, no she doesn't read health.  But I just started PT for vertigo and go twice weekly.
She sees a formal meeting with a man and I know my bf has a meeting with his bank soon concerning real estate matters.  I don't work with men and my finances are in order. 
Either the predictions are happening for him, or they were so vague they could apply to many people. 

Offline Newlife

« Reply #593 on: June 11, 2018, 10:06:56 PM »
I’ve heard she's mixed people up in the past, male and female but who knows.

I know this has happened with other readers, but has anyone had Yona's predictions happen for someone else? 
She said right away I would have a lot of people complimenting me, telling me I look good.  I thought that was strange because I haven't changed my looks - Im thin with short pixie hair so not much to change there.  Then she said I would be in a different place than my boyfriend and want a hug.  Well he went to visit his hometown and got a bunch of compliments because he has lost 50 pounds.  Then he texted me one day and said he could really use a hug. 
She saw a female that would need a series of health treatments.  I asked if it was me.  She said, no she doesn't read health.  But I just started PT for vertigo and go twice weekly.
She sees a formal meeting with a man and I know my bf has a meeting with his bank soon concerning real estate matters.  I don't work with men and my finances are in order. 
Either the predictions are happening for him, or they were so vague they could apply to many people.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #594 on: June 13, 2018, 12:03:02 AM »
Read with Yona like last month. One of her predictions panned out today sadly a negative one, she saw “ a rejection” was coming my way, very very soon. And here I received it today a letter of “ rejection”. Now this is not an ordinary rejection relevant to work or some job interview or some date stuff. It’s the sad and negative conclusion to my 4 months back submitted research proposal in a hope to start post doctoral studies at a highly prestigious place. I received favorable reviews and they put my application in the “ PENDING” mode ( meaning I may still be considered till feb 2019 but only if some people on priority leave their job etc). But in the meantime I have to bite it as a rejection. So first prediction panned out. I will update more as more short term ones are lined up.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #595 on: June 14, 2018, 05:14:21 AM »
All, I’ve finally met the guy Yona predicted 2 years ago.

*This post is LONG, BUT if you want to know how Yona's sequence of readings work, Read on!*

Just an FYI - the details below were all from General readings, meaning I never asked about a new guy, or a guy at all. Each time I read with her she picked up this new guy coming in...and this post only focuses on the details of that guy over most of those readings

I will list the sequence of readings and events that happened and summarize how it all went down (or is still going down ;D).
I realized that Yona would pick up on various bits and pieces in each reading about this guy, so initially it felt discombobulated - UNTIL all the events happened at once, almost following the order in which she read. I record my readings, so I also placed the time in which the information was mentioned

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reading References

9/2016 - First Reading (2 years ago)
* Predicted major changes in life - changes with job, where I live and love life in the next 18 months (changes with my job and where I live happened)

10/2016- Second Reading
First Layout - @17:50
* High Priestess, 8 of Wands, Ace of Cups
* High Priestess
    * Spiritual Nature - Spirituality and meeting someone of significance
    * Person is Linked to spiritual development
    * Doesn’t think it would happen in the next 3 months
    * Meet this person Outside of the home
* Ace of Cups
    * meeting a kindred spirit - life enhancing - person could be connected to healing
    * instant connection - evolve and develop over time
    * important connection - instant link and liking - starts off spiritual
    * chemistry kick in afterwards
    * Shows a male energy 
    * He is really significant, we get along straight away and it evolves

* Knight of Cups
    * new guy
    * tall
    * summer
    * light brown eyes* (this is a typical physical description of this card, which may not be true - the personality description is what to look for)

Second Layout - @33:25
* Spontaneous, not a planned date
* New love coming in
* Good choice
* Very real choice
* New person is a choice
* Can’t say definitely what I choose

Third Layout - @41:10
* New love interest coming in
* Further ahead, probably into next year
* Face to face meeting, not online, instant connection
* New guy, Light Brown Eyes, Tall
* Talk and talk and talk - evolves from there
* The guy is spiritual (if he uses this term to describe himself) spiritual link given twice
* Passion shown and ongoing and emerging relationship

5/2017- Third Reading
First Layout - @12:50
* New Love coming in this summer - Ace of Cups
* It can be the Big Love, but don’t know yet
* Mentioned before but hasn’t happened yet
* Devil Upright - Predestined turn of events mean to happen at a certain time
* Predestined Major event coming up in the summer
* Wont be dramatic straight away - can be subtle
* Long term chain of events
* Meeting someone special, Not talking about flirtation, This is talking about Love
* 7 of Swords - He is not around at the moment (not sure what he looks like)
* When the time is right, I have a romantic development that will have long term implications
* @17:02 Although it has flagged up the new relationship into the summer, it doesn’t kick in straight way
* Frustration with a lack of communication, this means I could meet someone but not speaking to them, but met them but not in contact
* Obviously that will change otherwise it wouldn’t say you’ve got romance ahead of you

Second Layout - @39:08
* Choice between 2 men
* Not the right time, this summer but not yet
* Temperance - reality check - I haven’t got all of the information yet
* What you think you decide now, won’t be what you decide when you got all the relevant information
* This means that nothing is carved in stone regarding love choices

Third Layout - @49:30
* At the time I am Interviewing for a new Job
* Going away for a class or course at this time and there is a gap between you and love interest at that point
* Either because they are away or because I am away
* Not in same location
* Im missing them
* Im fine with what I’m doing, they are fine with what they are doing
* Missing them is not for a long time
* Getting on with life and not that bored
* Short Gap - feelings are getting invested
* Not committed at this stage, very early days
* @56:26
    * 2 People of Significance
    * Timing is everything
    * Predestined event
    * Love life still up in the air, pleasant but not clearly defined
    * More happening then whats happening at the moment
    * Not sure where things are heading
    * I will Up my game and expect more

10/2017 @13:50 -Fourth Reading
* 7 of Cups, the Star and Strength
* Person of Interest coming up
* @15:32 - Romantic Cluster coming up - not sure if this person is the same person as before - Wands/Cups energy
* Chemistry, Romance, and the Star - which is a blessing

4/20 - @20:00 on - 5th Reading
* King of Cups (Older guy)
    * Not over the top romantic at this point
    * Not random, test things out
    * More grown up
    * Important Interview coming up
    * He is testing things out
    * Not going to tell the bad stuff about him
    * Communication looks pleasant
    * Can edit information he passes
    * When the work thing is sorted out, he will be upbeat and attentive
    * Not talking to him at a high point, concerned about transition
    * When he has normal routines he can be affectionate and charming
    * Not showing this now, because his mind is on other things
    * Not in full romantic mood at the moment
    * But once the work is sorted out he would be more romantic
    * He is significant
    * Chatting about all sorts of things, not just romantic
    * The EX  - hasn’t got piece of mind where she is concerned, does not have his priorities where she is concerned
    * Limits on my patience regarding this situation
    * He WILL leave her
    * @45:35- he’s telling you, he is talking about a future when he is not with her, starts talking about being together
    * Progress
    * He has me under a microscope and tests things out
    * Not a waist of time, Ongoing connection

Here is how it all panned out:

I met the guy out at a networking event in person. He is 9 years older than me. It was spontaneous and we immediately connected.
I actually saw him out at a lounge 3 weeks ago and thought he was pretty attractive, however he didn’t see me (I actually tried to get his attention, but it got crowded). My friend was with me when we initially saw him at the lounge and was also at the networking event with me. There she reminded me it was the same guy when he walked up and sat next to me. This sequence of events references the 3rd reading, First Layout “Devil Upright - Predestined turn of events mean to happen at a certain time” - the fact that I had seen him 3 weeks BEFORE I actually met him, and then we hit it off was crazy!

We get on straight away, he called and saw me every - single - day for 3 weeks straight.
During that time I found out several things about him (reference my Indio reading for specifics).
Either way, the information I received was a ‘reality check’ of sorts - I only had bits and pieces of information that had to do with his personal life. When I finally found out more, I didn’t realize that I would continue going out with him despite what I knew. This references the 3rd reading, 2nd layout “What I you think you decide now, won’t be what you decide when you’ve got all the relevant information”

At the 3 week mark, I took a 2 week training contract gig that was out of town. When I was out of town, we didn’t communicate much at all.
This references the Third reading, 1st layout “7 of Swords, he is not around at the moment, frustration with lack of communication, relationship doesn’t kick in straight away”.

During that time I missed him (I tried to deny the feeling) but I did and he said he missed me as well. This references the 3rd Reading, 2nd layout “Going away for a class or course at this time and there is a gap between you and love interest at that point, Either because they are away or because I am away…short gap…feelings are getting invested, not committed at this point”

When I returned, the communication wasn’t the same - it wasn’t as consistent as it was before I left.
Several major turn of events happened to him when I came back that caused issues with us seeing each other 1) His mom had a stroke and had to come live with him 2) His Baby’s mother was going nuts and they were on bad terms 3) She abruptly moves out of his house, 4) He gets an apartment for his mom...  This references the 3rd Reading, First Layout “Long term chain of events” as well as the 5th reading, where Yona stated that she (baby momma) was a terrible woman (who acted like a B*tch) and will get away from him. At this point when all this stuff happens, I am not sure where things are heading (and still don’t at this point) - which references the 3rd reading, 3rd layout. It also says in that part of the reading that I will up my game and expect more - which is EXACTLY how I feel at the moment and didn’t realize it until I read my notes.

By the 5th reading, the guy she predicted had already appeared and the details mimicked the bits and pieces on what she picked up in previous readings

On my recent date with him, he revealed how he went to church (which I already knew), but he had been to many different churches in the city we live in….more than I would have thought…but of course has a main church. This was the moment I knew this was the guy Yona spoke of - because in the 2nd reading, First Layout, she said that the guy was Spiritual, or connected to spirituality, church or anything of the spiritual nature. We talked alot about how he was in the church, he told me about nice classes at his church and suggested I check it out.

Based on the 5th reading, it clearly shows how our “relationship” doesn’t start of straight away…yet we instantly connected. He even told me that his intuition brought him to me.  When he appeared in the 2nd reading he was a “Knight of Cups” and in my 5th reading, when he appeared in the flesh, he presented as a “King of Cups” - a more mature version of the Knight. While this guy does not have “light eyes” as a physical description, his personality completely matches both cards. He is also tall, a new guy, and guess what? He will be around this summer lol. So this guy is coming in a YEAR later. I admit, I did think that this guy she predicted was 2 different POIs over the last year or so, but not all of the pieces fit like it does with him

So there you go! I'll still have to see how he is significant in my life tho!  :o

Indio, Cookie and Sherylln predicted this same guy this year (more so the physical description and situation)

See my Indio Post here:
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2263.msg53746.html#msg53746)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 09:44:47 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #596 on: June 14, 2018, 09:26:42 AM »
All, I’ve finally met the guy Yona predicted 2 years ago.
Indio, Cookie and Sherylln predicted this same guy this year.
(see my Indio post here http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2263.msg53746.html#msg53746)

*This post is LONG, BUT if you want to know how Yona's sequence of readings work, Read on!*

I will list the sequence of readings and events that happened and summarize how it all went down (or is still going down ;D).
I realized that Yona would pick up on various bits and pieces in each reading about this guy, so initially it felt discombobulated - UNTIL all the events happened at once, almost following the order in which she read. I record my readings, so I also placed the time in which the information was mentioned

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reading References

9/2016 - First Reading (2 years ago)
* Predicted major changes in life - changes with job, where I live and love life in the next 18 months (changes with my job and where I live happened)

10/2016- Second Reading
First Layout - @17:50
* High Priestess, 8 of Wands, Ace of Cups
* High Priestess
    * Spiritual Nature - Spirituality and meeting someone of significance
    * Person is Linked to spiritual development
    * Doesn’t think it would happen in the next 3 months
    * Meet this person Outside of the home
* Ace of Cups
    * meeting a kindred spirit - life enhancing - person could be connected to healing
    * instant connection - evolve and develop over time
    * important connection - instant link and liking - starts off spiritual
    * chemistry kick in afterwards
    * Shows a male energy 
    * He is really significant, we get along straight away and it evolves

* Knight of Cups
    * new guy
    * tall
    * summer
    * light brown eyes* (this is a typical physical description of this card, which may not be true - the personality description is what to look for)

Second Layout - @33:25
* Spontaneous, not a planned date
* New love coming in
* Good choice
* Very real choice
* New person is a choice
* Can’t say definitely what I choose

Third Layout - @41:10
* New love interest coming in
* Further ahead, probably into next year
* Face to face meeting, not online, instant connection
* New guy, Light Brown Eyes, Tall
* Talk and talk and talk - evolves from there
* The guy is spiritual (if he uses this term to describe himself) spiritual link given twice
* Passion shown and ongoing and emerging relationship

5/2017- Third Reading
First Layout - @12:50
* New Love coming in this summer - Ace of Cups
* It can be the Big Love, but don’t know yet
* Mentioned before but hasn’t happened yet
* Devil Upright - Predestined turn of events mean to happen at a certain time
* Predestined Major event coming up in the summer
* Wont be dramatic straight away - can be subtle
* Long term chain of events
* Meeting someone special, Not talking about flirtation, This is talking about Love
* 7 of Swords - He is not around at the moment (not sure what he looks like)
* When the time is right, I have a romantic development that will have long term implications
* @17:02 Although it has flagged up the new relationship into the summer, it doesn’t kick in straight way
* Frustration with a lack of communication, this means I could meet someone but not speaking to them, but met them but not in contact
* Obviously that will change otherwise it wouldn’t say you’ve got romance ahead of you

Second Layout - @39:08
* Choice between 2 men
* Not the right time, this summer but not yet
* Temperance - reality check - I haven’t got all of the information yet
* What you think you decide now, won’t be what you decide when you got all the relevant information
* This means that nothing is carved in stone regarding love choices

Third Layout - @49:30
* At the time I am Interviewing for a new Job
* Going away for a class or course at this time and there is a gap between you and love interest at that point
* Either because they are away or because I am away
* Not in same location
* Im missing them
* Im fine with what I’m doing, they are fine with what they are doing
* Missing them is not for a long time
* Getting on with life and not that bored
* Short Gap - feelings are getting invested
* Not committed at this stage, very early days
* @56:26
    * 2 People of Significance
    * Timing is everything
    * Predestined event
    * Love life still up in the air, pleasant but not clearly defined
    * More happening then whats happening at the moment
    * Not sure where things are heading
    * I will Up my game and expect more

10/2017 @13:50 -Fourth Reading
* 7 of Cups, the Star and Strength
* Person of Interest coming up
* @15:32 - Romantic Cluster coming up - not sure if this person is the same person as before - Wands/Cups energy
* Chemistry, Romance, and the Star - which is a blessing

4/20 - @20:00 on - 5th Reading
* King of Cups (Older guy)
    * Not over the top romantic at this point
    * Not random, test things out
    * More grown up
    * Important Interview coming up
    * He is testing things out
    * Not going to tell the bad stuff about him
    * Communication looks pleasant
    * Can edit information he passes
    * When the work thing is sorted out, he will be upbeat and attentive
    * Not talking to him at a high point, concerned about transition
    * When he has normal routines he can be affectionate and charming
    * Not showing this now, because his mind is on other things
    * Not in full romantic mood at the moment
    * But once the work is sorted out he would be more romantic
    * He is significant
    * Chatting about all sorts of things, not just romantic
    * The EX  - hasn’t got piece of mind where she is concerned, does not have his priorities where she is concerned
    * Limits on my patience regarding this situation
    * He WILL leave her
    * @45:35- he’s telling you, he is talking about a future when he is not with her, starts talking about being together
    * Progress
    * He has me under a microscope and tests things out
    * Not a waist of time, Ongoing connection

Here is how it all panned out:

I met the guy out at a networking event in person. He is 9 years older than me. It was spontaneous and we immediately connected.
I actually saw him out at a lounge 3 weeks ago and thought he was pretty attractive, however he didn’t see me (I actually tried to get his attention, but it got crowded). My friend was with me when we initially saw him at the lounge and was also at the networking event with me. There she reminded me it was the same guy when he walked up and sat next to me. This sequence of events references the 3rd reading, First Layout “Devil Upright - Predestined turn of events mean to happen at a certain time” - the fact that I had seen him 3 weeks BEFORE I actually met him, and then we hit it off was crazy!

We get on straight away, he called and saw me every - single - day for 3 weeks straight.
During that time I found out several things about him (reference my Indio reading for specifics).
Either way, the information I received was a ‘reality check’ of sorts - I only had bits and pieces of information that had to do with his personal life. When I finally found out more, I didn’t realize that I would continue going out with him despite what I knew. This references the 3rd reading, 2nd layout “What I you think you decide now, won’t be what you decide when you’ve got all the relevant information”

At the 3 week mark, I took a 2 week training contract gig that was out of town. When I was out of town, we didn’t communicate much at all.
This references the Third reading, 1st layout “7 of Swords, he is not around at the moment, frustration with lack of communication, relationship doesn’t kick in straight away”.

During that time I missed him (I tried to deny the feeling) but I did and he said he missed me as well. This references the 3rd Reading, 2nd layout “Going away for a class or course at this time and there is a gap between you and love interest at that point, Either because they are away or because I am away…short gap…feelings are getting invested, not committed at this point”

When I returned, the communication wasn’t the same - it wasn’t as consistent as it was before I left.
Several major turn of events happened to him when I came back that caused issues with us seeing each other 1) His mom had a stroke and had to come live with him 2) His Baby’s mother was going nuts and they were on bad terms 3) She abruptly moves out of his house, 4) He gets an apartment for his mom...  This references the 3rd Reading, First Layout “Long term chain of events” as well as the 5th reading, where Yona stated that she (baby momma) was a terrible woman (who acted like a B*tch) and will get away from him. At this point when all this stuff happens, I am not sure where things are heading (and still don’t at this point) - which references the 3rd reading, 3rd layout. It also says in that part of the reading that I will up my game and expect more - which is EXACTLY how I feel at the moment and didn’t realize it until I read my notes.

By the 5th reading, the guy she predicted had already appeared and the details mimicked the bits and pieces on what she picked up in previous readings

On my recent date with him, he revealed how he went to church (which I already knew), but he had been to many different churches in the city we live in….more than I would have thought…but of course has a main church. This was the moment I knew this was the guy Yona spoke of - because in the 2nd reading, First Layout, she said that the guy was Spiritual, or connected to spirituality, church or anything of the spiritual nature. We talked alot about how he was in the church, he told me about nice classes at his church and suggested I check it out.

Based on the 5th reading, it clearly shows how our “relationship” doesn’t start of straight away…yet we instantly connected. He even told me that his intuition brought him to me.  When he appeared in the 2nd reading he was a “Knight of Cups” and in my 5th reading, when he appeared in the flesh, he presented as a “King of Cups” - a more mature version of the Knight. While this guy does not have “light eyes” as a physical description, his personality completely matches both cards. He is also tall, a new guy, and guess what? He will be around this summer lol. So this guy is coming in a YEAR later. I admit, I did think that this guy she predicted was 2 different POIs over the last year or so, but not all of the pieces fit like it does with him

So there you go! I'll still have to see how he is significant in my life tho!  :o

I'm not trying to be funny here but if she predicted things from 2 years ago it's common sense that that stuff is bound to happen at some point later in someone's life. It's only fair to say that as people say it about Leanne as a reader. It doesn't show she's much of a rad reader if she's getting things years later. Anyone could say about you meeting someone and get some details right.

I'm not trying to be funny either, but did you read the entire post? I know it was long :o. But the point of me outlining this was to show the sequence of events of the guy she predicted (with details) rather than making up some random generic guy that anyone could meet at anytime within whatever timeframe (which by the way the were all right, not just some). When I get readings, timing is not a major factor (it is to a degree) but I don't use timing as a way to determine if a reader is totally accurate or not (that's just me). Yona is known for her predictions to come to pass at least 2 years later (in this case it was just 1 year later. When she originally predicted it, she said he would appear in the next year).  I'm not sure if you knew that.

Again, this post was meant to clarify how she reads - for people who may have read with her before - to see how her readings usually "continue" from the very first initial reading (like a chapter), or for those who are interested in reading with her as to have some sort of insight on how at least one significant prediction may be added-on over future readings .

I'm assuming you never read with her since she isn't considered a "rad" reader in your book based on your description here.
For me, she has been very good with over 25+ predictions that have happened (mind you, I'm not a fan-boy, I'm just say'n), usually within the same day up to 6 months. If she says a year out, those may happen up to 2-3 years later. This one is just specific to 1 guy.

2 Things, 1) I'm not sure who Leanne is, and how she applies to this post and 2) Its only common sense to use more "context" when comparing another reader on this post - some of us do not know who she is ;)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 09:30:37 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #597 on: June 15, 2018, 02:56:28 PM »
Another hit for Yona - from her reading in April 2018 she stated that I would land a contract/job - where I would be sought after and make more money - and yep, I accepted today  ;D!

Offline Dannika

« Reply #598 on: June 19, 2018, 04:21:47 AM »
Update - I believe some of Yona’s work/career predictions are beginning to unfold now. She initially gave me the predictions a bit over a year ago. Its pretty uncanny how she was able to pick up on some of the details currently going on for me at work. Still waiting on other big predictions to occur.

Her timeframes have definitely been way off and for me her predictions happen later rather than sooner. When I first read with her January last year she thought all the predictions would happen by August of last year - not even close. I don’t even think that most of her predictions even started to happen until this year.

Lovefash67

« Reply #599 on: June 21, 2018, 03:04:28 PM »
Well another one bites the dust since Yona's prediction in February 2016 that I will meet a man of significance and it's a partnership and there's passion. I have not met him, instead I've had two relationships that she never picked up on with individuals who I wasn't really crazy about and there was no passion.yes timing shouldn't be everything but after two years going on three I think it's not wrong to say that Yona prediction didn't happen for me

anything