Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1522412 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5700 on: December 14, 2020, 04:53:20 PM »
Y'all wanna shut up and actually talk about Yona predictions/experiences or are we set for another week of ego peacocking? Just wondering when to pop my popcorn so it's fresh. Seriously. Nobody cares.

^

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #5701 on: December 14, 2020, 05:10:56 PM »
Anyone knows what Yona means when she says "Although this is an emotional connection, in essence, you are single" and "9 pentacles as the shadow card – the clock started ticking"?

😂😂😂 If yona doesn't have a convoluted or cryptic way of reading, why are you asking what she really means? Smh, dummy.

You will have to ask that to whomever said it. I didn't. LOL. These people are so insane. No wonder they are locked in the lunatic ward over Discord. And you are a senior, a senior psychopath.

You said it whacko..you're all the same person. 😂😂 You want to be on discord but you were booted out.

Where did I say what you claim that I said? I can't see it or find it. Can you help me?

You said it on the bottom of page 408 on December 5th I believe it was.

Really? Send the screenshot. Otherswise, what you say is rubbish, which is rubbish anyway.

Here is the screenshot for you...not sure why you couldn’t go back and look at it yourself. I specifically didn’t quote it so you couldn’t say it was edited.

I don´t look because I don´t give a shit about what you or other bullies and psychopaths say. LOL

And what exactly have I said to you that is either bullying or psychopathic? Other than I pointed out that you did indeed post asking for clarification on a reading. I then provided a screenshot becuz you asked for one. I didn’t even give my opinion when I did either of these things. Feel free to pm me if you’d like my opinion.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #5702 on: December 14, 2020, 09:48:47 PM »
I'd like to read real reviews on Yona now please 🙄

Offline gray2

« Reply #5703 on: December 14, 2020, 11:59:48 PM »
okay fine, if Yona is horrible and so wrong why tf are u here in her thread arguing. leave people to read with who they want and go to another reader. its that simple. Kisha and a bunch of other dear readers was so wrong for me but im damn sure not up in their threads arguing w/ people about it. like yall really arguing in this damn thread back and forth. take that to the streets.

Who said Yona was horrible and sooo wrong? This is a forum, back and forths are expected...Which is also hypocritical because you're here participating in the "back and forth" as well. Why do we need to take it to the streets? You sound dumb!!! Please stfu. Another newbie wack job creating trouble b/c they can't handle a difference in opinion. So, the real question is if you can't handle opposing views why are YOU here?

i been here for years. so knock it off with the newbie shit. u sound dumb!!!  tired of the arguing. Some forums have back alley threads when a thread gets off topic because yall arguing about some bullshit. take that shit to a back alley. and u STFU!!

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5704 on: December 15, 2020, 04:18:13 PM »
Hi all, I’m here to report one of Yona’s predictions from my first reading in April has happened/is happening... she said this was in the opening bit and brought it up in the second spread. She said the cards told her to mention it and she didn’t. But that I’d have an interview or meeting and it’s not informal, but I’d make an appointment. I’m being asked Q’s and I have the answers, but I’m also asking Q’s. She said she would say in the next 3 months but with the virus who knows. Well that just happened yesterday! I’m interviewing for a new job. It was a phone interview. And I have another interview on Friday through Zoom.

Later on she talks about career goals and skills - I’m learning a new skill. So fingers crossed I get this job and that will tie it all together.

Offline embibems

« Reply #5705 on: December 15, 2020, 04:40:20 PM »
Hi all, I’m here to report one of Yona’s predictions from my first reading in April has happened/is happening... she said this was in the opening bit and brought it up in the second spread. She said the cards told her to mention it and she didn’t. But that I’d have an interview or meeting and it’s not informal, but I’d make an appointment. I’m being asked Q’s and I have the answers, but I’m also asking Q’s. She said she would say in the next 3 months but with the virus who knows. Well that just happened yesterday! I’m interviewing for a new job. It was a phone interview. And I have another interview on Friday through Zoom.

Later on she talks about career goals and skills - I’m learning a new skill. So fingers crossed I get this job and that will tie it all together.

LoveandLight, that's great! So happy for you. Yes, Yona admits her timing is rubbish lol but I'm so happy this came through for you. Especially this year with so much uncertainty. Best of luck on the second interview and learning your new skillset!

Offline whatitdo

« Reply #5706 on: December 16, 2020, 07:44:31 PM »
WOW, can't believe it....one of Yona's major predictions has just come to pass. A very positive one. Timing was a bit off but was expecting that it would be. Life changing event as she told me. I am thrilled.

Wow! I'd love to hear more.

Offline gray2

« Reply #5707 on: December 16, 2020, 08:02:14 PM »
WOW, can't believe it....one of Yona's major predictions has just come to pass. A very positive one. Timing was a bit off but was expecting that it would be. Life changing event as she told me. I am thrilled.

great! ..when was your reading? and when did she say it would happen?

Offline whatitdo

« Reply #5708 on: December 16, 2020, 08:06:34 PM »

Wow! I'd love to hear more.

Unfortunately, this won't be done in public ( sharing info) but all I can say here is that it is a major event, really positive and life changing. Wouldn't have thought it could happen this fast due to the pandemic but this is proof that when something is meant to be it will be.

Well... you could PM me!

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #5709 on: December 17, 2020, 01:46:56 AM »

Please pm me what happened

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5710 on: December 19, 2020, 08:17:53 PM »
Hi everyone, I am glad the forum is back. I was going to update everyone but saw the thread had been overtaken by back and forth.
Beware of waterfall. I think she's Blue whatever-she just sent me an aggressive message after posting that people should pm her for the details about her update. I hadn't yet responded to her when she accused me of being dismissive of 'Blue' whatever.

Y'all know me: I don't really care to join the fray. I only care to update and read about others updates.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5711 on: December 21, 2020, 12:54:52 AM »
What a life these people have...nothing better to do than bitching around. The psychopath even calls herself bitch.....LOL. Surely, she is one.

I cant believe ppl still have time to gossip lies abt me. I have asked admin to delete my acct and hope it gets deleted soon. I wish there were a way Admin could make an announcement confirming that i have had no other accts here. But fidget and the other low lifes would find something else to gossip abt such as what my gender is. What low lifes!!! I hope admin reads this and posts a confirmation that i have never hidden behind any other accts so that you low lifes can gossip abt something else. Admin please remove my act as soon as u can and if possible please comfirm whether i have one or more accts. Thank you. I mean when someone admits abt themselves in a post that they are a bitch, what more is there to say?

I don't think anyone accused you of having a troll account. Although, you can be annoying (I'm sure we have all had are turn at being the group nuisance) you are a valuable member here.

You should reconsider leaving the forum.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5712 on: December 21, 2020, 10:03:52 AM »
What a life these people have...nothing better to do than bitching around. The psychopath even calls herself bitch.....LOL. Surely, she is one.

I cant believe ppl still have time to gossip lies abt me. I have asked admin to delete my acct and hope it gets deleted soon. I wish there were a way Admin could make an announcement confirming that i have had no other accts here. But fidget and the other low lifes would find something else to gossip abt such as what my gender is. What low lifes!!! I hope admin reads this and posts a confirmation that i have never hidden behind any other accts so that you low lifes can gossip abt something else. Admin please remove my act as soon as u can and if possible please comfirm whether i have one or more accts. Thank you. I mean when someone admits abt themselves in a post that they are a bitch, what more is there to say?

I don't think anyone accused you of having a troll account. Although, you can be annoying (I'm sure we have all had are turn at being the group nuisance) you are a valuable member here.

You should reconsider leaving the forum.

@Professor - don't listen to these bullies, psychopaths, just don't. They spend their days talking, gossiping and bullying as I proved with screenshots. They accuse others of doing the things they themselves do. Now they make it about having a troll account. NO, they have nothing better to do (and these are married people with children at home, can you imagine for 1 second having a parent like this???) than discussing your gender wondering if you are a woman or man, tying to put the dots together and analysing the things you said and if you slipped something along the way that helps them decipher if you are a man or woman, they discuss your location, they confirm you have created several accounts on SPS and have started to wrong Yona, and much more in the private chat of lunatics they have created and now they come here to appear to be decent. One has to be sick to do what they do. AND they didn't do it ONLY with you. They select a target and they prey on them. Disgusting people are not decent. Someone who does this is a NO, a big NO.
Don't let them gaslight you. They have proved themselves. Even one calling herself bitch for what she does. How much more psychopathic can it get? she/they enjoys doing what she does.

Ignore these people and do what your gut and intuition is telling you.

Only small minds discuss people.

See the attached and know that these are small minds or rather no mind at all. They are toxic.

You and all your multiple personalities oops I meant accounts are the problem. Professor isn't in the same weak, pathetic, trolling, advisor stalking boat as you. Misery loves company that's why you keep trying to convince her that she's being "attacked." And that she's a "victim" like you 🙄.  I see through your bullshit..

« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 10:06:09 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #5713 on: December 21, 2020, 03:26:21 PM »
I’ve not updated for some time but Yona has had many small hits and unfortunately predicted a Tower that did happen. These small and major markers point to a progression coming with things, mainly communication and a pick up at both work and personally. My cards have moved rather rapidly and keeping my eyes peeled for what she sees in store.

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5714 on: December 26, 2020, 06:06:02 PM »
Thanks @embibems! The second interview did happen, so I feel like was a hit from my first reading!

I believe another event is playing out from my top up reading, but I’m hoping someone can help confirm this bit...

Yona said that I would be talking to someone known to me already about a lump sum of money and property... I thought this was going to be about real estate property. However, I’ve been looking at new cars because I’ll need one if I get this new job. I was talking to my dad about how I need a new car and he said he would help me out when the time comes!! I feel like the car is the property Yona spoke about and am wondering if anyone else would agree?