Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1535020 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #570 on: May 31, 2018, 05:30:37 PM »
I've had a few... Money issue, messed up paying rent and was fined. Had a meeting about past issues, a woman was involved in getting meeting, happened. Small amount of money coming in... I got a tax refund, which I wasn't expecting. going to start a new diet. Just started a Keto diet this past week. I still have a few predictions coming up. Will let you all know what happens.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #571 on: May 31, 2018, 05:51:05 PM »
I had a crazy good reading with Yona. She picked up on things no psychic has ever picked up on...like ever. Predictions are pending of course but she was really "in the zone" I can tell, information just flowed out of her with no hesitation on how to interpret..she just "knew".

Did anyone have luck with her "sequence of events" predictions? She didn't give me much timing per se but it was all a series of events that are supposed to happen one after the next.

I've read with her twice and both times she gave me things as a sequence of events - the second reading building off/complementing the first, most of which I'm still waiting for to start, likely in fall at this point. There was one of the cards in the sequence that could be interpreted to have happened (a visit to a place of healing) but none of the other things in the first sequence have happened, that I know of, so I think that probably was just a one-off and I'm still waiting for the sequence to begin.

candiednut

« Reply #572 on: May 31, 2018, 08:22:51 PM »
I've had a few... Money issue, messed up paying rent and was fined. Had a meeting about past issues, a woman was involved in getting meeting, happened. Small amount of money coming in... I got a tax refund, which I wasn't expecting. going to start a new diet. Just started a Keto diet this past week. I still have a few predictions coming up. Will let you all know what happens.

Awesome. keep us posted

candiednut

« Reply #573 on: May 31, 2018, 08:25:48 PM »
@journalmuse

Did she give a timeline for your sequence? Like it will happen soon or later?

Offline scarlora

« Reply #574 on: May 31, 2018, 09:24:12 PM »
You guys are all so lucky. I haven't had anything come through from this lady before. Only the usual having a choice and someone else coming in. I felt confused by her and she didn't even seem to know what she was talking about. I wish we connected.

I did have a new guy come in.  She said I would have a choice between him and the ex.  Didn't happen.  She said a third person would come in around March and I'd have another choice.  He did but I wasn't interested in the least.  Said I would find out my ex was dating someone new around my birthday and that it would upset me but Id quickly recover.  I found out 4 months before my birthday and I did quickly recover. 
My top up reading was a few weeks ago and it seemed to imply that I had already chosen my new guy.  So yea, i never really had a choice, I had to move on. 

Offline scarlora

« Reply #575 on: May 31, 2018, 09:36:56 PM »
You guys are all so lucky. I haven't had anything come through from this lady before. Only the usual having a choice and someone else coming in. I felt confused by her and she didn't even seem to know what she was talking about. I wish we connected.

I did have a new guy come in.  She said I would have a choice between him and the ex.  Didn't happen.  She said a third person would come in around March and I'd have another choice.  He did but I wasn't interested in the least.  Said I would find out my ex was dating someone new around my birthday and that it would upset me but Id quickly recover.  I found out 4 months before my birthday and I did quickly recover. 
My top up reading was a few weeks ago and it seemed to imply that I had already chosen my new guy.  So yea, i never really had a choice, I had to move on.

I'm glad it sat right with you. None of it meant anything to me. If someone says you'll have a choice to so many customers it's going to stick with a few of them. That's what I mean. Her statements to me were so generic and I do wish I'd had the luck of a connection with her as I'm sure she's amazing when she does connect. I know I'm regurgitating what I've said in the past but she does sometimes either 1/ struggle to understand the cards and their meanings 2/ tell everyone that they'll have a choice and I've been given that line soooo many times 3/leave many people confused and to uncross the wires and work it out themselves. Unfortunately I've only seen her not so great connection side  :-\

I'm overall undecided about her because her predictions would have all happened eventually anyway.  Of course I'd meet someone new, and my ex would eventually too.  My top up had much more specific predictions but reading over them, I realize these predictions are fitting my current boyfriend's life.  So maybe they are general enough they could apply to anyone?  A meeting with an older man, a female with health issues, custody issues.

candiednut

« Reply #576 on: May 31, 2018, 09:42:00 PM »

I'm glad it sat right with you. None of it meant anything to me. If someone says you'll have a choice to so many customers it's going to stick with a few of them. That's what I mean. Her statements to me were so generic and I do wish I'd had the luck of a connection with her as I'm sure she's amazing when she does connect. I know I'm regurgitating what I've said in the past but she does sometimes either 1/ struggle to understand the cards and their meanings 2/ tell everyone that they'll have a choice and I've been given that line soooo many times 3/leave many people confused and to uncross the wires and work it out themselves. Unfortunately I've only seen her not so great connection side  :-\

I'm overall undecided about her because her predictions would have all happened eventually anyway.  Of course I'd meet someone new, and my ex would eventually too.  My top up had much more specific predictions but reading over them, I realize these predictions are fitting my current boyfriend's life.  So maybe they are general enough they could apply to anyone?  A meeting with an older man, a female with health issues, custody issues.

She didn't say those things to me and her reading with me was very detailed/specific to me.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #577 on: May 31, 2018, 09:43:47 PM »
@journalmuse

Did she give a timeline for your sequence? Like it will happen soon or later?

She did for parts of it but she also made it clear that she basically makes calculated guesses about her timeframes, and that they can be quite off sometimes, so she warned me of that at the outset. At least some of what she bases predictions about timing are essentially where the cards are in the spread. If they come early, then they're "soon." But, as an example -- and this is just how I personally look at it -- what if the spread ends up covering a span of 5 years? "Soon" could mean over the next year, if that makes sense... not in a month or something. Then again, if the spread ends up covering 6 months, then "soon" could reasonably mean a month or even weeks. But you really don't know what kind of timeframe the spread will cover until stuff has happened.

For instance in my first reading, one of the first cards she drew she told me that someone was looking at or thinking about moving physical locations, like moving property, and that it was happening "in the now." The person that was involved, I have no real way of knowing if that happened or not so I don't know if that was really the case. Maybe, but I have no way of telling.

She also uses cards that suggest mundane things or specific occasions as timeframe markers, but they don't necessarily have an actual time attached.

For instance in my first reading, most of the cards were clustered around a wedding anniversary, she pulled a card that represents that. So for her that is a timeframe marker, right - whenever the wedding anniversary of the people in question was going on, then I should look for this sequence of events. That is coming up in fall, so I can't say yet. One of the cards that was part of the sequence clustered around that anniversary was a "visit to a place of healing," which has happened, so I could interpret that one as having occurred, but also it could be related to something else that happens in the fall around the anniversary, which is what I'm inclined to think.

Then in the second reading, she opened by reading the present situation which was very correct - a tower card for something really bad that had just happened to me, and a second card that she read as related ongoing legal issues that are happening now but that aren't quite resolved yet, but that will be soon. (That was all true.) Then she again gave me a sequence of events, though they weren't as tightly packed up as the first reading.

Some of the things from the first reading appeared again, though, and she said that when not everything from the first reading has transpired, often a second reading will just build on the first one, and you should see it as fitting together like if you put together two combs. Some of them will fit together easily and others will fit together not as neatly, but eventually it will make sense. But I mention this because one of the cards she pulled was fairly mundane, she said she saw me meeting with a man, it was a business setting involving paperwork, like possibly an application for something, and I wasn't nervous and he wasn't nervous, and I wasn't upset or agitated going in or leaving, so she interpreted this as a timeframe marker. In other words, to watch for this meeting to give me an idea about how or when the rest of the cards around it would fall into place.

Hope this makes sense.

candiednut

« Reply #578 on: May 31, 2018, 09:49:51 PM »
Does anyone have any luck with Yona's description of ppl? Like if she says a knight of cups, do you actually meet someone like that?

candiednut

« Reply #579 on: May 31, 2018, 09:53:30 PM »
Thanks Journal, that was insightful about how she reads.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #580 on: May 31, 2018, 10:02:37 PM »
I’m curious about this as well

Does anyone have any luck with Yona's description of ppl? Like if she says a knight of cups, do you actually meet someone like that?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #581 on: May 31, 2018, 10:13:05 PM »

She's identified four people in my life through these kinds of cards, but two were stipulated at the outset, in other words I called to ask specifically about these two people and then they ended up showing up as cards in her reading, so I don't really count those.

But two other cards came up as random people showing up in my life. In my first reading there was a Queen of Wands who she said had blonde hair and that she'd show up in my life as a friend, a helpful presence basically. I had at the time of the reading no idea who she was talking about, but a few months later sure enough, I reconnected with an old friend from college who has blonde hair and we've rekindled our friendship.

She showed up again in my second reading but by that point I had already figured out who she was. She also picked up another friend coming in, separately, a brunette woman who I'll go on adventures with. I am not yet sure who this is, but I'm watching for her.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #582 on: May 31, 2018, 11:10:27 PM »
For me, the description of the person's personality and physical appearance were correct for predictions that came true. However, I have a pending prediction where initially the (new) guy came up as Knight of Cups, but she stated that this person can come up as a different card in later readings (this could be due to where they are in life and mentality) - for example, a Knight could show up as a King (more mature) in a later reading.

However, if that happens, that means the physical description of the new card could be different as well. So I wondered if anyone had a prediction of a new guy that was described as a "Knight of X....", but later presented as a "Knight of Y" or "King" yet the description of the guy at that point in time was correct (but the physical description did not match.) I don't want to pay to physical descriptions as much, but her predictions were spot on with physical descriptions. Typically the Knights of Cups/Wands are lighter and the Pentacles are darker or dark eyes...

I did have a prediction happen where a Knight of Wands would get in contact with me after no contact for 4 months- she said the Knight of Wands typically has light eyes. Well, there were a total of 6 guys with light eyes that contacted me around the timeframe she stated (before the end of the year) including the POI I wondered about. All of the guys had a range of Light Brown, Hazel, and Green (what made it more interesting was that I had not heard from most in years AND they were african-american - where light eyes are not typical ;) LOL).

She's identified four people in my life through these kinds of cards, but two were stipulated at the outset, in other words I called to ask specifically about these two people and then they ended up showing up as cards in her reading, so I don't really count those.

But two other cards came up as random people showing up in my life. In my first reading there was a Queen of Wands who she said had blonde hair and that she'd show up in my life as a friend, a helpful presence basically. I had at the time of the reading no idea who she was talking about, but a few months later sure enough, I reconnected with an old friend from college who has blonde hair and we've rekindled our friendship.

She showed up again in my second reading but by that point I had already figured out who she was. She also picked up another friend coming in, separately, a brunette woman who I'll go on adventures with. I am not yet sure who this is, but I'm watching for her.

Lovefash67

« Reply #583 on: June 04, 2018, 05:02:18 PM »
I now realize when Yona say she you have a choice it doesn't necessarily mean like there are two or three guys and your dating or talking to all of them and you decide hey I want guy A instead of B and C. It could really mean that you decide to move on or cut off guy B and C because one they are insterested in someone or they get into a relationship so you back off. I started reading with Yona in 2016 and she always said I would have a choice between my ex and another person(Knights of pentacles)Since that reading I decide to cut my ex off because he was a liar and he was dating a girl that he told me he had no interest in when we were dating and he also got a random girl pregnant.
The KOP has yet to appear . So I never really got a choice to decide between being with my ex and KOP it's not like my ex and I were actively trying to get back together and then I met the KOP and decided I would chose either guys

Offline scarlora

« Reply #584 on: June 04, 2018, 08:24:49 PM »
I now realize when Yona say she you have a choice it doesn't necessarily mean like there are two or three guys and your dating or talking to all of them and you decide hey I want guy A instead of B and C. It could really mean that you decide to move on or cut off guy B and C because one they are insterested in someone or they get into a relationship so you back off. I started reading with Yona in 2016 and she always said I would have a choice between my ex and another person(Knights of pentacles)Since that reading I decide to cut my ex off because he was a liar and he was dating a girl that he told me he had no interest in when we were dating and he also got a random girl pregnant.
The KOP has yet to appear . So I never really got a choice to decide between being with my ex and KOP it's not like my ex and I were actively trying to get back together and then I met the KOP and decided I would chose either guys

She should probably say it a different way then.  She kept telling me I would have to choose and I would "knock one back" but she wasn't sure who. 

anything