Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1535046 times)

Offline whimerj

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5670 on: December 12, 2020, 07:46:04 AM »
Anyone knows what Yona means when she says "Although this is an emotional connection, in essence, you are single" and "9 pentacles as the shadow card – the clock started ticking"?

Just a message to everyone. When she says something, it’s not some coded riddle. That isms thread has to go. It’s ridiculous. If she says one thing it’s not some elaborate way to say something else. Just as potential doesn’t mean it won’t happen, as I’ve read some suggest. Or when she says partnership, she means partnership. People really have to stop spreading this hidden message thing. It’s silly. Just listen to what she’s saying. She says what she says. There’s no special hidden coding with her.

It sounds to me like she’s saying there’s an emotional connection, but you don’t have unlimited time to turn things around. But I can’t tell without further information.

No, people dont need to "stop spreading the hidden message thing" Yona, definitely has a coded way of sayings things!

No she really fucking doesn’t. I even asked her about this a few years ago when idiots here began spreading this nonsense. She confirmed it means exactly what she’s saying and that there’s no hidden coding or code-speak in her descriptions. She told me she says it exactly how it is, and that if one is trying to adjust her words, they’re not listening to her. Again, she told me this.

Her cards mean something specific to her, and depending on multiple factors, it dictates how she speaks it. She may say in some instances with the magician for example that one is playing to their strengths, but it’s literally simply the phrasing she uses when saying that card. Stop thinking too deeply into something and reading into something that isn’t there. I mean she can say that one is at their best self, or however else one can change the phrase of playing to ones strength. But that’s all it is, how it’s described. When she says one thing, she doesn’t mean something entirely different. You’re part of the issue here. I read a lot of messages from worried people assuming their predictions have fit even though it has absolutely nothing to do with what she said, verbatim. They think that because there’s some hidden code or because she says things a certain way, they may mean something different. She says there’s potential? There’s potential. That’s not some sneaky way of saying it won’t happen. She won’t lead someone on with wording while meaning something else. I’m really tired of conspiracy theorist fools like you spreading this bull with such authority. She’s a reader and she reads her cards. She says exactly what she means. Stop aiding the issue. You’re directly causing others on this forum to make asinine assumptions about her readings and are causing them to further make predictions fit. It’s very obnoxious. Get the hell outta here with this crapola. She’s not being sneaky, she’s not hiding things in her words; why the fuck would she? No, if she says a prediction, she’s saying the prediction. She tells you you’re getting a new car? You’re not renting a long-compartmented, company bus for an event. You’re literally buying a damn car. What good does it do if she says one thing, and means another?

You’re causes a mess, and you’re wrong. Get the hell outta here with this conspiracy theory nonesense.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5671 on: December 12, 2020, 07:56:47 AM »
She mentions you’re working from home? You’re working from home. You’re not looking for a job, online. You’re making money, working from home.

She sees blue eyes in the crystal? Your person has brown eyes? She didn’t get that wrong, you’re making that person fit. She clearly sees the flashes of the eye colour in the crystal.

Your predictions are somehow happening to someone else? She didn’t mix energy up. That’s not how it works. She knows when she’s reading for others. She’s been doing this for well over forty years. That’s not “classic yona”. That’s the person being idiotic and making ridiculous assumption for how she reads. She said to me she knows when information is about you or someone else, for the same reason that she knows that your voice is yours and not someone else’s. She gave me that as an example. She also stated she knows because when she gets information, she’s given limited information of people outside the reading compared to those who she’s reading for. She said she can feel when it’s about somebody else.

She mentions clasped hands in the crystal and says partnership? She means fucking partnership. It’s not code for whatever you’re assuming. Partnership isn’t a kind way to say something entirely different. She told me it literally means exactly what she is saying. an exclusive and established relationship that is balanced and coming from two sides She doesn’t mean a one time fling or someone holding hands with someone one time.

Excuse me for the edits I’m looking back and going over what she’s said to find examples and to give some of her explanations

By changing the definitions you’re making things fit. She told me she is saying what she means, and when people change her meanings and assume her words mean something else or they try and change the context, that means they’re not listening to her. Again SHE told me this. Her words.  I specifically started asking her about this because of this forum and because of the clasped hands in my reading.

There are so many idiots here, I swear.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 08:09:53 AM by whimerj »

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #5672 on: December 12, 2020, 02:34:20 PM »
Anyone knows what Yona means when she says "Although this is an emotional connection, in essence, you are single" and "9 pentacles as the shadow card – the clock started ticking"?

Just a message to everyone. When she says something, it’s not some coded riddle. That isms thread has to go. It’s ridiculous. If she says one thing it’s not some elaborate way to say something else. Just as potential doesn’t mean it won’t happen, as I’ve read some suggest. Or when she says partnership, she means partnership. People really have to stop spreading this hidden message thing. It’s silly. Just listen to what she’s saying. She says what she says. There’s no special hidden coding with her.

It sounds to me like she’s saying there’s an emotional connection, but you don’t have unlimited time to turn things around. But I can’t tell without further information.

No, people dont need to "stop spreading the hidden message thing" Yona, definitely has a coded way of sayings things!

No she really fucking doesn’t. I even asked her about this a few years ago when idiots here began spreading this nonsense. She confirmed it means exactly what she’s saying and that there’s no hidden coding or code-speak in her descriptions. She told me she says it exactly how it is, and that if one is trying to adjust her words, they’re not listening to her. Again, she told me this.

Her cards mean something specific to her, and depending on multiple factors, it dictates how she speaks it. She may say in some instances with the magician for example that one is playing to their strengths, but it’s literally simply the phrasing she uses when saying that card. Stop thinking too deeply into something and reading into something that isn’t there. I mean she can say that one is at their best self, or however else one can change the phrase of playing to ones strength. But that’s all it is, how it’s described. When she says one thing, she doesn’t mean something entirely different. You’re part of the issue here. I read a lot of messages from worried people assuming their predictions have fit even though it has absolutely nothing to do with what she said, verbatim. They think that because there’s some hidden code or because she says things a certain way, they may mean something different. She says there’s potential? There’s potential. That’s not some sneaky way of saying it won’t happen. She won’t lead someone on with wording while meaning something else. I’m really tired of conspiracy theorist fools like you spreading this bull with such authority. She’s a reader and she reads her cards. She says exactly what she means. Stop aiding the issue. You’re directly causing others on this forum to make asinine assumptions about her readings and are causing them to further make predictions fit. It’s very obnoxious. Get the hell outta here with this crapola. She’s not being sneaky, she’s not hiding things in her words; why the fuck would she? No, if she says a prediction, she’s saying the prediction. She tells you you’re getting a new car? You’re not renting a long-compartmented, company bus for an event. You’re literally buying a damn car. What good does it do if she says one thing, and means another?

You’re causes a mess, and you’re wrong. Get the hell outta here with this conspiracy theory nonesense.

@whimerj, I agree with you 100%. They (aka these insane pathetic and some psychopathic people here) have made their own set of rules about Yona in a way that it has come to a point where understanding her readings is something impossible. You know? you have to go to these idiotic people to ask about Yona's reading because they know it all (as if they are Yona). THEY have given these meanings to things Yona says just because such and such card comes up when the cards mean completely different things depending on the position and the cards surrounding that particular card (plus other factors that Yona adds to it) and most people won't even know the cards surrounding the card because Yona doesn't say it all when she is reading. I cannot believe they are so nuts, as you said, that if she sees potential then it means you won't do something (aka the opposite of what she says). How crazy is this? going to a reader where you need a doctorate and a dictionary to understand her because if she says black it means white and if she says green it means yellow!!!! AND apparently, they know more than Yona herself. This is the world of insanity. This forum is INSANE.
That is what I always thought, that what she says is exactly what she means.
Another example of these idiots is "the choice". If Yona sees a choice, which should be exactly that  A CHOICE, then they say that it means you are walking away and JUST because a person had this happen they make the rule and call it "isms". Welcome to the lunatic world.

I wish they stick to that other place they have created for themselves (a private chat or rather lunatic ward) and they stop jumping from forum to forum like crazy. This place has become so much more peaceful since the psychos went over to that chat.
They prefer the lunatic private chat so much more but they still can't help themselves and return here to wreak havoc.

Oh, you mean the private chat that you’d tried so hard to join with dozens of usernames & all got booted because of your lunatic posts??? 🙄

Offline sexyp

« Reply #5673 on: December 12, 2020, 02:41:34 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

@whimerj, I agree with you 100%. They (aka these insane pathetic and some psychopathic people here) have made their own set of rules about Yona in a way that it has come to a point where understanding her readings is something impossible. You know? you have to go to these idiotic people to ask about Yona's reading because they know it all (as if they are Yona). THEY have given these meanings to things Yona says just because such and such card comes up when the cards mean completely different things depending on the position and the cards surrounding that particular card (plus other factors that Yona adds to it) and most people won't even know the cards surrounding the card because Yona doesn't say it all when she is reading. I cannot believe they are so nuts, as you said, that if she sees potential then it means you won't do something (aka the opposite of what she says). How crazy is this? going to a reader where you need a doctorate and a dictionary to understand her because if she says black it means white and if she says green it means yellow!!!! AND apparently, they know more than Yona herself. This is the world of insanity. This forum is INSANE.
Another example of these idiots is "the choice". If Yona sees a choice, which should be exactly that  A CHOICE, then they say that it means you are walking away and JUST because a person had this happen they make the rule and call it "isms". Welcome to the lunatic world.

I wish they stick to that other place they have created for themselves (a private chat or rather lunatic ward) and they stop jumping from forum to forum like crazy. This place has become so much more peaceful since the psychos went over to that chat.
They prefer the lunatic private chat so much more but they still can't help themselves and return here to wreak havoc.

Oh, you mean the private chat that you’d tried so hard to join with dozens of usernames & all got booted because of your lunatic posts??? 🙄

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5674 on: December 12, 2020, 03:12:54 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 03:14:44 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline embibems

« Reply #5675 on: December 12, 2020, 03:24:30 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨

LMAOOOO.. Fidget, would you mind if I PMed you? I posted yesterday or so before this thread got hijacked. Again.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5676 on: December 12, 2020, 03:33:42 PM »
Of course. 👍

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5677 on: December 12, 2020, 04:06:17 PM »
9 👏 different 👏 accounts👏

As well as at least 6 to 8 on here.

💀 🔨 💀 🔨 💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨

Offline embibems

« Reply #5678 on: December 12, 2020, 04:19:16 PM »

💀 🔨 💀 🔨 💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨

😂😂😂😂😂 Fidget you're cracking me up!! PM coming your way😂💕

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5679 on: December 12, 2020, 06:11:26 PM »

💀 🔨 💀 🔨 💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨

I don't give a damn about you and about what you say. Now get the fuck out of this thread and stop hijacking it. Go back under the rock you slithered from.

ADMIN

Lol...I've already talked to the admin. 😁  Multiple accounts is a no no. 🔨💀 The stating of facts isn't. 🤷‍♀️

I thought you put me on ignore?

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5680 on: December 12, 2020, 06:34:35 PM »
Okay everyone, calm your tits. Why are you idiots always claiming that someone is someone else? You nutsos have been riding that accusation train for years like a bunch of conspiracy theory morons. If waterfall did have an account before who the fuck cares? You’re creating issues where there are none. I’ve been a lurker for quite a while and I can see that so many of you have very strong mental instability. Do I have anger issues? Maybe. I don’t fucking know. Or maybe it’s that I’m so god damned tired of hearing you idiots go through all sorts of mental gymnastics to make what yona tells you into something incredibly different. She could be making a prediction about you getting a dog and you could say oh she meant that you’re getting a house. Dog actually could just be anything because I read that she gets animals confused with humans, so but she something something, and you’ll end up making your “prediction” that had literally nothing to do with her actual prediction, fit. It’s nonsensical. I’ve asked her, so I have her word on this. Again SHE knows how she reads. You can make your idiotic assumptions but I’d trust her own WORD due to the fact that she actually fucking understands how she reads, instead of a bunch of fucking idiots making shit fit so that they can say her stuff passed. Stop moving god damned goalposts. It’s the most annoying thing in the fucking world. And honestly if you’re going to pick on another user, do it because there’s reason. Don’t pick on them on the ASSUMPTION that she has more than one account. What does it fucking matter anyway if she ends up having another or not?

Jesus you all are fucking insane. Sincerely. Live your life, listen to the fucking words that are coming from yonas mouth because she says EXACTLY what she means with no fucking annoying ass coded messages or some silly shit like that. She says exactly what she means. Otherwise, why the FUCK would she be reading at all?! She’d effectively be spreading bullshit if she spoke in code.

And again she fucking CONFIRMED that she does not do this. Stop fucking making things fit and trying to assume you know so much about how she reads when really you’re just looking to come across as a know it all, when really you’re just a know it nothing, seeking attention and praise. At least I’m here telling you how she reads based upon what SHE told me.

Idiots. It’s no wonder your people of interest stepped away. You’re obsessive and mentally inept. Fuck off.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 06:36:58 PM by whimerj »

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5681 on: December 12, 2020, 06:40:33 PM »

💀 🔨 💀 🔨 💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨

And you’re fucking antagonistic. And you have been for a long while here. You’re almost 50. Calm your fucking bitter tits, act your age, and untangle those dry ass panties. It’s no wonder your person is with another woman, drinking. You seem like a fucking unbearable person to be around. Work on those control issues that come from a place of a lack of self-worth.

Anyway look back, yona told me how she reads, confirmed she uses no special hidden meanings or code and that what she says, means exactly what she says. So to everybody, stop being obnoxious. Stop making predictions fit, and stop assuming how she reads when she has CONFIRMED with me how she reads. This is not my experience vs yours or my assumption vs yours, this is HER expertise and how she reads, vs your assumption of how she reads. She confirmed if predictions don’t happen in order you’re making things fit and making assumptions. She knows how she reads. You all don’t. Drop the annoying mental gymnastics. You’re just harming others who are worrying about their own readings by spreading assumption as fact and misinformation. You’re all stupid.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 07:01:55 PM by whimerj »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5682 on: December 12, 2020, 07:16:15 PM »

💀 🔨 💀 🔨 💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨

And you’re fucking antagonistic. And you have been for a long while here. You’re almost 50. Calm your fucking bitter tits, act your age, and untangle those dry ass panties. It’s no wonder your person is with another woman, drinking. You seem like a fucking unbearable person to be around. Work on those control issues that come from a place of a lack of self-worth.

Anyway look back, yona told me how she reads, confirmed she uses no special hidden meanings or code and that what she says, means exactly what she says. So to everybody, stop being obnoxious. Stop making predictions fit, and stop assuming how she reads when she has CONFIRMED with me how she reads. This is not my experience vs yours or my assumption vs yours, this is HER expertise and how she reads, vs your assumption of how she reads. She confirmed if predictions don’t happen in order you’re making things fit and making assumptions. She knows how she reads. You all don’t. Drop the annoying mental gymnastics. You’re just harming others who are worrying about their own readings by spreading assumption as fact and misinformation. You’re all stupid.

😆😆😆😆😆

It's fun watching you writing pages while your little heads explode. 🤯

And, we can post what we like. 😁

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5683 on: December 12, 2020, 07:48:14 PM »
There's a whole forum with 10000+ pages with a general consensus that she's not very straightforward and has a convoluted way of saying things.

I called her out on it...and she told me "I don't like to scare people." So again people don't need to stop doing anything, ppl should report their honest experience with her nothing more and nothing less.

There's threads and threads on her coded style for a reason!

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5684 on: December 12, 2020, 08:03:36 PM »

💀 🔨 💀 🔨 💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨💀🔨

You're harming others with your long paragraphs of bullshit! You've just joined and alredy having issues getting along with ppl.  You go from forum to chat group only to be exposed for what you really are....A deranged psychopath.