Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1522348 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #540 on: May 23, 2018, 05:38:16 PM »
Yona is hit or miss for me. She’s been accurate enough to call back, but hasn’t been 100% accurate for me. At times she said totally irrelevant things in readings that were impossible then and are now.I do feel like she has a bit of a cult following and is held to different standards. I see the same people who say readers play number games and ridicule those readers tell people to wait years for Yonas predictions. It makes no sense. But I do think her cult following is not the majority of the forum, but the really loud minority.

Yeahhh I've come to notice that too. It's totally confusing when some readers people get pissy with for timings being out by years yet because Yona or Halyburton said it and it's out its ok. Halyburton for me works better in email readings FTR in my experience. I havent got the patience for a phone reading with her  ;D

Lol. I can totally understand that.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #541 on: May 23, 2018, 06:43:48 PM »
If some of those Yona fans could smack you through the internet, they would. The way they take up for her, considering how numerous people are more confused by her readings than anything else, it just becomes ridiculous. It's not like they're friends or anything.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #542 on: May 23, 2018, 06:55:39 PM »
If some of those Yona fans could smack you through the internet, they would. The way they take up for her, considering how numerous people are more confused by her readings than anything else, it just becomes ridiculous. It's not like they're friends or anything.

They're bullies on that forum. The energy on it is so unpleasant. I also saw that the host called Hope is close friends with Yona.
Is she really or did you read that somewhere through the internet? Hope is close friends with a lot of bulling members there.
She doesn't do half the things she is supposed to as moderator. I'm still on there though, searching for the diamond in the rough.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #543 on: May 23, 2018, 08:23:34 PM »

They're bullies on that forum. The energy on it is so unpleasant. I also saw that the host called Hope is close friends with Yona.
Is she really or did you read that somewhere through the internet? Hope is close friends with a lot of bulling members there.
She doesn't do half the things she is supposed to as moderator. I'm still on there though, searching for the diamond in the rough.

Seems Hope likes the forum the way it is. I dont see new members joining often...it will probably just be the handful of people posting on there for the foreseeable future. I think it is interesting
the people she bans too.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #544 on: May 23, 2018, 09:51:24 PM »
Seems Hope likes the forum the way it is. I dont see new members joining often...it will probably just be the handful of people posting on there for the foreseeable future. I think it is interesting
the people she bans too.

It's funny you said that because Hope hates when people talk about her behind her back. This was an exchange we had some time ago, when she did that ginormous ban with a lot of people over that one reader (Impy), when the members felt like she was a friend of theirs and worth protecting. I feel she only gets a handful of new members too because on the one hand she acts like the forum belongs to everybody, but when you spread your wings too far, she'll clip them. New members are called out as shills and some members do gang up on them, but Hope won't do anything, even when you report the member. I even reported Joey recently and all his comments are still there. He has been way off course lately.

Hope even considered having other moderators but she is too much of a control freak and can't really gauge who to trust enough with moderator power. One day you might be her friend and the next, she sends you warning emails. Paying into her site gets you nothing additional in the way of making suggestions. None of the suggestions were ever added, that I'm aware of. I lost many (forum-friends) over the scam reader Tyler, with many of them believing him to be a legit psychic, but many started posting their readings and saw paragraphs upon paragraphs of the same text, book recommendations, and similar meditation verbiage. I called out his shyte and demanded a refund, which I got because I just knew he was awful. The members there never once admitted anyone was right about him, even when he himself stated he was a fraud.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #545 on: May 23, 2018, 09:56:15 PM »
I think it was on here but don't hold me to it. It wouldn't surprise me as like you said she joins in with the bullying and isn't the most ethical host of a forum server to be around!
None of that stuff is true apparently, but believe what you will. There are even videos of some guy calling Hope a reader and being Yona or friends with her, and a whole lot of other things and this guy has a shop on Etsy/Fiverr (can't remember which), where he'll post videos for you for a fee.

It's not really real.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #546 on: May 23, 2018, 11:45:11 PM »
Hope allows joeyt to do and say whatever but will lock a thread for much less for others. There is definitely something odd about that dynamic.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #547 on: May 24, 2018, 02:13:36 AM »
the people she bans too.

It's funny you said that because Hope hates when people talk about her behind her back. This was an exchange we had some time ago, when she did that ginormous ban with a lot of people over that one reader (Impy), when the members felt like she was a friend of theirs and worth protecting. I feel she only gets a handful of new members too because on the one hand she acts like the forum belongs to everybody, but when you spread your wings too far, she'll clip them. New members are called out as shills and some members do gang up on them, but Hope won't do anything, even when you report the member. I even reported Joey recently and all his comments are still there. He has been way off course lately.

Hope even considered having other moderators but she is too much of a control freak and can't really gauge who to trust enough with moderator power. One day you might be her friend and the next, she sends you warning emails. Paying into her site gets you nothing additional in the way of making suggestions. None of the suggestions were ever added, that I'm aware of. I lost many (forum-friends) over the scam reader Tyler, with many of them believing him to be a legit psychic, but many started posting their readings and saw paragraphs upon paragraphs of the same text, book recommendations, and similar meditation verbiage. I called out his shyte and demanded a refund, which I got because I just knew he was awful. The members there never once admitted anyone was right about him, even when he himself stated he was a fraud.

I never understood that either. I think some people were embarassed that they went along with it and trusted him? I dont see any other reason. You wont know if someone is good or not until you try him...as soon as he started asking for background info is when I knew he was shit. Still, some people claimed to enjoy the experience and thought he was real (!).

Well, I think I will be spending less time over there. Its kinda run its course as far as a forum goes. Its much more active here...although I get the feeling that everyone is sorta moving on in general.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #548 on: May 24, 2018, 08:00:02 PM »
Hope allows joeyt to do and say whatever but will lock a thread for much less for others. There is definitely something odd about that dynamic.

Joey is 83% of everything that's wrong on that board.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #549 on: May 24, 2018, 11:52:06 PM »

Glad I’m not the only one that sees it. Joeyt is a troll.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #550 on: May 25, 2018, 12:02:09 AM »
He brags about how he's outed so many shills on the board. Well, he calls everyone who posts a positive review of anyone other than Yona a shill, including myself and other people from this board.  A broken clock is right twice a day.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #551 on: May 25, 2018, 02:40:18 AM »
I don’t know what s special about Yona. I said some negatives about Kisha too but honestly speaking all she (Kisha) talked was predictions and some happened while some did not but Yona s reading was random and extremely confusing with almost no predictions. I think people go to a reader for clarity not for getting more confuse.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #552 on: May 25, 2018, 04:10:33 AM »
I agree. It seems people spend more time trying to figure out who she's talking about in their readings than anything else. If they're so vague that you don't know who she is talking about, how is that helpful? It's a neat parlor trick if the predictions come true, but hardly helpful. Plus, she's expensive with the exchange rate, she only does skype and you have to book weeks in advance. More trouble than it's worth if you ask me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #553 on: May 25, 2018, 01:43:32 PM »

I agree. It seems people spend more time trying to figure out who she's talking about in their readings than anything else. If they're so vague that you don't know who she is talking about, how is that helpful? It's a neat parlor trick if the predictions come true, but hardly helpful. Plus, she's expensive with the exchange rate, she only does skype and you have to book weeks in advance. More trouble than it's worth if you ask me.

Joey didn't use to be such a shit back in the day. He has gotten significantly worse though and yes Hope appears to allow it. I wonder if that has helped to launch his trajectory. Everyone claims his bluntness is great, but he isn't even reviewing anymore at this point, just attacking others. PrettyAbby is doing the same thing as well. I knew her very well once upon a time, but we no longer talk...now she and Joey are the best of buds - agreeing and thanking each other?

Joey mainly reads with Yona and he does become very defensive of her abilities and trolls around like BarkBitch telling people they are wrong if they leave a negative review. I honestly don’t get Yona’s hype, but with most readers they don’t work for all and she is the most popular one out there. She is constanly in demand, so her salary has to be pretty good. You are very right about the clusterfuck of a reading she provides (imo).  I don’t know if many are fitting the readings to their life instead of letting their lives show up in the readings because trying to figure out who someone is (when the paid reader) doesn’t know is a reading clusterfuck.

We do second guess ourselves when the reading isn't as good as the hype says it should be, but my two reads with her was just more of the same and I will never go back.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #554 on: May 25, 2018, 03:50:53 PM »
LMAO Is Joey actually a guy?? I thought it was a woman just using a male screen name.

I read through they Yona thread there occasionally, and I agree, it's just people trying to make sense of her reading.  Like oh I met someone today, it could be my KOW that's Yona predicted lol.  It's a hot mess and any reading that needs that much work to decipher is not for me.