Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1532864 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #525 on: May 22, 2018, 05:02:06 PM »
It's both free will and destiny. It's a balance. Just because someone's ex doesn't reconcile, could actually be the destiny so the right one shows up. Many people want a mate back when they should not have been together in the first place or the person was bad for them to begin with. Emotions are fluid like time and are difficult to pin down.

I subscribe to a middle road something like this, too. I believe in fate, but I also think we have choices to make along the road. Not EVERYTHING is fated. But I think some things are. For instance, maybe I was meant to meet a certain person, or to do a certain job. But how I get to that point is up to me. Maybe I go to a concert and meet this person there, or maybe I decide not to go to that concert but instead a year later I start volunteering somewhere and meet that person there instead. Know what I mean? I think there are certain points along the stretch of our lives that we're intended to meet someone or do something or be somewhere, but there may be multiple paths to getting to that point, and that's where we get to choose.

candiednut

« Reply #526 on: May 22, 2018, 05:13:22 PM »
I don't believe in destiny at all. If there was destiny all these people waiting for exes would have reconciled as promised by these many readers. I've experienced firsthand that readings can change and things can alter especially in regards to relationships. I've been to so many readers and they haven't known each other yet given similar date lines for contact. Never happened. They also validate so well and they are the more direct readers. Not your crappy sugar-coater reader. It still doesn't usually happen with regards to our exes. I wish that there was destiny as I'm another waitng on an exes return.

I can't remember which psychic said this but she said, "if i see it, it will happen.  But it could be in 2 months or it could be in 20 years"  Well that is not really helpful

Or in another life time  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #527 on: May 22, 2018, 05:36:42 PM »
The readings I got with Yona the general ones that were the best. She never actually said with whom the predictions were going to happen were with. She just said Dark hair light eyes. Or male or female. Sometimes we assume it the person we are thinking about and it turns out to be someone totally different. This happened to me on my seconded reading. The first reading was not general I ask her about a specific person, it was distorted. None of those predictions happened. The second she described a meeting that would happen and how they would meet together before meeting me. I assumed it was with certain people. I was wrong. It did happen exactly like she said but with different people.
Same thing happened to me with my second. Told me something would occur with some people. I got the people wrong. Happened just like she said. I'm still waiting on other predictions. I'll just have to wait and see with whom.
I've spoken with many and she is one of a very few that I can say it happened just like she said. They can absolutely not tell the difference between energies.  My predictions happened quite soon. The first one took 2 months and the second took 5 weeks.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #528 on: May 22, 2018, 08:03:09 PM »
The readings I got with Yona the general ones that were the best. She never actually said with whom the predictions were going to happen were with. She just said Dark hair light eyes. Or male or female. Sometimes we assume it the person we are thinking about and it turns out to be someone totally different. This happened to me on my seconded reading. The first reading was not general I ask her about a specific person, it was distorted. None of those predictions happened. The second she described a meeting that would happen and how they would meet together before meeting me. I assumed it was with certain people. I was wrong. It did happen exactly like she said but with different people.
Same thing happened to me with my second. Told me something would occur with some people. I got the people wrong. Happened just like she said. I'm still waiting on other predictions. I'll just have to wait and see with whom.
I've spoken with many and she is one of a very few that I can say it happened just like she said. They can absolutely not tell the difference between energies.  My predictions happened quite soon. The first one took 2 months and the second took 5 weeks.

When I say my predictions didn't happen with yona I mean they did not happen. Not one. It wasn't all relationship. And sorry I disagree. A psychic should be able to distinguish energies. That's basic. Every energy is unique. And I find Yona very vague. She tells lots of people info that leave them confused and working it out themselves. That's -to me- not good enough. A good psychic is detailed and clear and goes in depth. I found her repetitive and she tells many people that they'll have a choice. I do want to say I respect her for being honest occasionally if she doesn't connect although not always as she just mumbles and slurs repeats herself but if something major happens she will do you a free reading.

thanks for this post.  For some reason, I never really had a huge desire to read with Yona, despite reading rave reviews.  I agree about the energy mixing issue, I can't trust a reader after they mix up energies.

I think tarot is tricky and I personally don't like it.  I've had bad experiences with tarot readers.  Where they mixed up energies, or switched predictions on me.  It puts me off.

Had this happen way too many times with tarot.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #529 on: May 22, 2018, 08:40:47 PM »

You're welcome. I also don't like tarot as readers seem to get mixed up the cards can mean many things. Also you could get a good set and it be bad news or a bad set and it be good news and I feel tarot readers base most of the reading on the cards and what they say. They should only be a tool. Yona for example in my experience goes off of and relies solely on tarot.

She also has a crystal ball and I believe she does have spirit guides.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #530 on: May 22, 2018, 10:22:26 PM »
She uses them in conjunction with each other.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #531 on: May 22, 2018, 10:50:17 PM »
I am not satisfied with the reading. I thought it was OK. As per her fans say wait n watch she did not even leave me with too many predictions anyways. It was very confusing and vague. In her crystal she saw some change for me but what did not even tell. As for those who say she’s way better if you let her give general talk/read and let her talk. It might shock some I had way better experience with Faery lady Nancy who is easily Available and can be very cheap. Of course her stuff also did not pan I mean 70% but who has time to wait for Yona s weeeeks specially if reading is  so vague but I do promise to update if she was right.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #532 on: May 22, 2018, 11:44:57 PM »
I think this forum is much more accepting of different opinions. the other forum has a cult following, but if you read some of the older posts, you will see genuine reviews about how
not perfect she is. Right now, there are like only 3 or 4 posters over there that set the tone for the forum. In fact, right now its a yona forum...not really a psychic review forum at this point. I get that many people have had good results with her, but she dosent always live up to the hype.

I think with the crystal ball reading, she just refers to it from time to time during the session. Its never really just her and the ball...there has always been tarot. I will say that what she sees in
the ball usually happens at some point.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 11:47:22 PM by bstalling »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #533 on: May 23, 2018, 12:29:29 AM »
Yes I defo think this forum isn't so bad as the other one but still has the resident Yona cult about like the user above. I'm not saying she isn't psychic at all and rubbish for everyone but she wasn't great for me and overrated IMHO.

Who are you referring to?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #534 on: May 23, 2018, 10:29:28 AM »
Yes I defo think this forum isn't so bad as the other one but still has the resident Yona cult about like the user above. I'm not saying she isn't psychic at all and rubbish for everyone but she wasn't great for me and overrated IMHO.

Who are you referring to?

Well you obviously. You don't seem to like me saying that she didn't work for me and she wasn't able to use her crystal ball alone and without the other tools. I have nothing against her and have no reason to be mean about her for no reason it's just my experience with her.

I’m not sure what you’re talking about. All I did was try to help clear up how she uses divination tools with her tarot readings. In my experience with her she uses both together. Yes she’s primarily a tarot card reader. But she can, if you purchase it, also use a crystal ball with her spread. That’s literally all I said. I didn’t make any judgments at all about whether she “worked for me” or not. Your slur is way off base and uncalled for.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 10:43:39 AM by journalmuse »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #535 on: May 23, 2018, 01:37:36 PM »
I'm posting my experience. I'm not part of the Yona cult. I've had things happen. The only other 2 that I've had success with are Diane731 and QOC18. Its not a put down on anyone.... Its a review of predictions and how she reads. If she doesn't work for you that's fine. Just because she worked for me. Doesn't make me part of a cult.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #536 on: May 23, 2018, 02:05:07 PM »
My first read with her was a tarot reading and she didn't offer much in the way of predictions.  Just a couple that did happen, but were kind of obvious that they would happen eventually anyway.  The second read I did 6 months later I did a crystal ball too and it was much more detailed.  Those predictions are supposed to happen over the summer.  She's nice to talk to but the 55 minutes seemed like a bit much

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #537 on: May 23, 2018, 04:27:25 PM »

I think what's uncalled for is that you didn't let me give a review and kinda jumped down my throat. You didn't let me give an honest review about her. But whatever, drama queen.

Maybe something got misunderstood somewhere... I just was trying to be helpful by explaining what tools she uses for readings. I don't care if you or anyone posts a negative review of her or of the lunch you had today or anything else, so feel free.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #538 on: May 23, 2018, 05:12:57 PM »
Yona is hit or miss for me. She’s been accurate enough to call back, but hasn’t been 100% accurate for me. At times she said totally irrelevant things in readings that were impossible then and are now.I do feel like she has a bit of a cult following and is held to different standards. I see the same people who say readers play number games and ridicule those readers tell people to wait years for Yonas predictions. It makes no sense. But I do think her cult following is not the majority of the forum, but the really loud minority.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #539 on: May 23, 2018, 05:32:03 PM »

I'm sorry. I just get my hackles up a little cause I was on the other forum and never wanted to post on there what with people getting pissed whenever you said a bad word about Yona. Your comment was a miscommunication. It seemed like you didn't let me say that I had tried her and she wasn't so great. Also I asked for the crystal ball and she just sued tarot in mine like she has done with others so I haven't been able to see her other skills.

It's ok! I didn't spend a whole lot of time over there but it was enough to know that people are a lot more welcoming here and open to sincere opinions no matter what they are. Post away :)