Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1534851 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5175 on: July 30, 2020, 07:09:03 PM »
WRONG again!!!! The terms were: a psychic being 100% correct and nailing timing and BEING RUDE!!!!! causing a user to seek another psychic. Paste a text where I said that abt ANY psychic please!!

🐶🐶🐶🐶

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5176 on: July 30, 2020, 08:10:37 PM »
Thank you Professor.

I discovered that in an old old reading; March 2018, there was a blurb about how Yona thought there were maybe *two* Knights of Wands in my cards, one coming in from out of town. So this is what's happened. She said it's a fun time with me simultaneously going out with a King of Cups-now identified, and the two KoWs. except  the other KoW, KoW1 (old love interest) has not surfaced and all I have is this one who is coming on strong.
So he tried to convert drinks to dinner-and I knew this would happen so I made up that I already have plans (I don't). and so now I'm trying to drive home the message I see him as a friend.
This is just so off that we can say yes she got the timing, events, the two KoWs right, but she's seeing that I am impatient to see KoW again, annoyed he's not communicating yadi yada. He's bombarding me already with messages so how is that supposed to ever change?

I think what happened is this: with the old KoW, she mistook my feelings for a mutual spark and with this KoW she mistook HIS feelings for a spark. in neither case is it mutual. With this one, as is in majority of cases with guys-not to brag, but this has always been, and I guess will be until I totally lose my looks, they're crushing hard and I'm not.

I will say that the March '18 reading was the one where she had clearly seen that there'd be a financial Tower to my institution followed by this period of two KoWs and two Cups-I don't know who the other Cups is.

She's certain I will end up with this Knight of WAnds-except that I feel zero for him. I am getting annoyed the same as I've always gotten with suitors since the age of 17 when it all started like this, and the reading is just adding to my frustration. I resent the fact that the cards think I should be with this person. I am no one's puppet, not even Spirit's. I suppose this is when free will is deployed. Besides, it's unfair on the guy, and unfair on me-when I'm his fantasy woman and I can't bear the thought of him getting close to me-ugh, gross.
Does this feel to you like a spark and chemistry?!?

Oh and she had seen an invite by a female colleague to achieve an outcome followed immediately by the Knight of Wands.
So today, we have a faculty meeting organized by a female of a group of faculty concerned with the budget situation. it's at a socially distant outside location. and of course that again identifies this guy. I am beyond annoyed with this. I'm also at a stage when I'm trying to lose the quarantine-10 , speaking of the Magician and don't want to waste calories (or money) on dinners and drinks when it's with s/o of zero interest.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 08:18:42 PM by summertimesnow »

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5177 on: July 30, 2020, 11:15:34 PM »
Thank u. Speaking of the Q-10! I played tennis again for the first time since February. I felt like a cow on ice  🐮

I just laughed at this. I'm on my way for a second round of cardio. Raining incessantly here and I dread the cardio machines. I'm sure you aren't a cow and tennis is kinda like HIIT-small bursts. All for manifesting Yona's Magician.

Oh and the meetup was canceled in favor of a Zoom meeting due to flash warnings-SO, that wasn't the prediction. but it is still the case that this guy not interest is a KoW. ugh.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5178 on: July 31, 2020, 03:03:15 AM »
Just like to add Yona has been 100% accurate so far with her predictions! Some people don't seem to understand what this means so I'll break it down;
Yona gave me quite a few predictions; most of them passed as she said, or will come to pass within her timeframe e.g. said my finances will improve in three months; that's when my career break ends and I go back to work. They were very specific and unusual predictions and I've had great luck. Another small one passed today however I am not saying she is 100% accurate, just that at this moment in time the predictions of hers that have passed have occured like she said within that timeframe.

The other predictions I'm waiting on could very well be wrong and I'll never argue and say "they'll definitely come to pass because Yona predicted it" it's still very much a waiting game, and I'll be waiting until next year before they all either occur or don't come to pass.

I think some of you could use my new inspirational quote;
"Don't be a bitter bitch, be a better bitch"

LOL 😂

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5179 on: July 31, 2020, 03:09:57 AM »
I got the magician too. Does this mean that a person will change the way they look? This was a prediction I got before being diagnosed with breast cancer and obviously my appearance changed drastically!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5180 on: July 31, 2020, 03:15:08 AM »
I would just like to thank everyone that has helped me clarify my readings with Yona. Thank you summertimesnow for your feedback and everyone else that has shared their experiences . I really enjoy this forum because it’s a great sounding board and I can ask questions that only fellow psychic enthusiasts can relate to. I also have a top up with Yona in August. I can’t wait!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5181 on: July 31, 2020, 04:10:12 AM »
I got the magician too. Does this mean that a person will change the way they look? This was a prediction I got before being diagnosed with breast cancer and obviously my appearance changed drastically!

It depends where the Magician appears. I think if she sees it in the house of appearances or whatever the card position equivalent is for that, it means you will change your appearance. One time it was crossing for me and it said you may be trying but this isn't the time to try to change it. And that was true-we all know that abs are made in the kitchen so I was kinda how I am now-not lean as I want to be . Twice she saw it as me getting lean and fit and that ended up being true-summers '18 and '19.. She sees it ahead for me still so the Magician favors me now.
She was once able to see the Magician for me getting a 'procedure that is voluntary and that I 'd been wanting for some time'--I got my 2nd tat.

But I guess in your case the Magician may be shown as outside your control. I am so sorry that you went through chemo related changes.
So what I'm saying is that my guess is that she can tell if it's an external vs internally driven (ie:dieting) or external but voluntary (ie: tattoo, hair cut/hair  coloring) type of change.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #5182 on: July 31, 2020, 04:20:08 AM »
Just like to add Yona has been 100% accurate so far with her predictions! Some people don't seem to understand what this means so I'll break it down;
Yona gave me quite a few predictions; most of them passed as she said, or will come to pass within her timeframe e.g. said my finances will improve in three months; that's when my career break ends and I go back to work. They were very specific and unusual predictions and I've had great luck. Another small one passed today however I am not saying she is 100% accurate, just that at this moment in time the predictions of hers that have passed have occured like she said within that timeframe.

The other predictions I'm waiting on could very well be wrong and I'll never argue and say "they'll definitely come to pass because Yona predicted it" it's still very much a waiting game, and I'll be waiting until next year before they all either occur or don't come to pass.

I think some of you could use my new inspirational quote;
"Don't be a bitter bitch, be a better bitch"

Hey massine! I only had one reading with Yona and she gave me a positive outcome with POI so I want to believe in her as much as everyone else does.

I'm curious though, who are the bitter bitches that you speak of???

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5183 on: July 31, 2020, 04:51:47 AM »
Haha I think I am one of the bitter bitches Massine is talking of.

I do feel bitter and resentful -but understandably so.  but it is what it is!

Offline jaks111

« Reply #5184 on: July 31, 2020, 07:02:10 AM »
Hi everyone
How long is the longest anyone has waited for a prediction to pass with Yona ?
This November it will be 3 years for me.
Possibly won’t happen I will update if it does..

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5185 on: July 31, 2020, 01:31:14 PM »
@massine why don’t you @ the bitter bitches ?????? Go ahead

Offline massine

« Reply #5186 on: July 31, 2020, 01:49:44 PM »

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!  ❤️❤️
The people who feel the need to start drama and drag others down for absolutely no reason are the bitter ones! It's a thing I always say to myself when I get frustrated or situations happen where I get hurt and upset, or I feel down on myself. It's not to say you can't be resentful because you absolutely can, but we shouldn't put ourselves down in negative situations, we should continue to better ourselves because we're worth the self growth, and that's where I'm slowly improving on!

We are better than the people who run us down, who cause misery or chaos in our lives. We are worth more than people who want to drag us down with them, who don't see our self worth and who don't appreciate us.

I don't think it helps that I'm also in my mid twenties and so this isn't me insulting people, I guess it's just millennial humour/talk 😂
So anytime someone makes you feel like crap, or you want to scream/yell at someone, just remember; don't be a bitter bitch, be a better bitch. Don't sink to their level cause you're so much better than that

❤️❤️

Offline massine

« Reply #5187 on: July 31, 2020, 02:02:54 PM »

Did Yona tell you it would be a change in appearance? She began saying to me it can be a person changing their insides or outsides and she said to me specifically it was appearance as she felt I had emotional and mental growth, mentioned weight loss and doing somethibg to alter my appearance which will appear trivial to some but will be long term and I'll like it!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5188 on: July 31, 2020, 02:53:43 PM »

Did Yona tell you it would be a change in appearance? She began saying to me it can be a person changing their insides or outsides and she said to me specifically it was appearance as she felt I had emotional and mental growth, mentioned weight loss and doing somethibg to alter my appearance which will appear trivial to some but will be long term and I'll like it!

She did not say it was specifically going to be physical. She said I was the magician, that I was stronger and I had more to offer. Then she said she saw green colors and that it was healing and there was more to come. Then she moved on and talked about something else. This reading was a month before I discovered the lump in my breast.

Offline massine

« Reply #5189 on: July 31, 2020, 02:56:12 PM »

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!  ❤️❤️
The people who feel the need to start drama and drag others down for absolutely no reason are the bitter ones! It's a thing I always say to myself when I get frustrated or situations happen where I get hurt and upset, or I feel down on myself. It's not to say you can't be resentful because you absolutely can, but we shouldn't put ourselves down in negative situations, we should continue to better ourselves because we're worth the self growth, and that's where I'm slowly improving on!

We are better than the people who run us down, who cause misery or chaos in our lives. We are worth more than people who want to drag us down with them, who don't see our self worth and who don't appreciate us.

I don't think it helps that I'm also in my mid twenties and so this isn't me insulting people, I guess it's just millennial humour/talk 😂
So anytime someone makes you feel like crap, or you want to scream/yell at someone, just remember; don't be a bitter bitch, be a better bitch. Don't sink to their level cause you're so much better than that

❤️❤️

Regarding your comment abt mid-twenties! Im 37, so do I assume ur referring to me as an out of sorts past their prime dinosaur? 🦖🦕. The demand for contrition continues big time!! 😚

Oh prof, I cannot apologize enough to you lol 😂😘

anything