Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1538326 times)

Offline doubleoh8

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4875 on: July 14, 2020, 01:54:30 AM »
Hi there,

Apologies if this has been covered recently but I have the same question that someone just asked about Aries, but for Yona: has she read anyone's past as the future?

Offline seeker123

« Reply #4876 on: July 14, 2020, 01:56:42 AM »
Should I be worried that she has never said what I am?

Lol piggynose probably not. It's better than her telling everyone the same thing, I think.

She never told me either.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #4877 on: July 14, 2020, 01:58:29 AM »
She told me that I was shown as the hermit. She told me it doesn't mean that I will be single forevermore, it was the opposite for me because she sees that I have proper partnership and living together long-term.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #4878 on: July 14, 2020, 02:01:16 AM »
She never told me who I was too, being saying that I am a hermit currently isn’t the same. But for future, she said I will be turning into queen of wands

Should I be worried that she has never said what I am?

Lol piggynose probably not. It's better than her telling everyone the same thing, I think.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4879 on: July 14, 2020, 02:19:09 AM »
Thanks you guys! She has said in the beginning of my readings that it shows I’m a hermit and still single but she has never said that I later become anything else.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4880 on: July 14, 2020, 02:32:07 AM »
Hi there,

Apologies if this has been covered recently but I have the same question that someone just asked about Aries, but for Yona: has she read anyone's past as the future?

Hi Double! That was me that posted that question about Kisha. Yona has not done that to me but in one reading she picked up an activity that POI had done recently but it was not a part of a future prediction. I saw it as a validation that she connected and because she didn’t say it was going to happen in the future then I don’t think she was seeing my past as my future. I hope this makes sense.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #4881 on: July 14, 2020, 02:38:40 AM »
Hi there,

Hi Double! That was me that posted that question about Kisha. Yona has not done that to me but in one reading she picked up an activity that POI had done recently but it was not a part of a future prediction. I saw it as a validation that she connected and because she didn’t say it was going to happen in the future then I don’t think she was seeing my past as my future. I hope this makes sense.

Yes, it does and thanks for the reply. I have only ever had one reading with Yona and so far the beginning has played out (she called it the first 'theme') but after that it seemed to stall out somewhat... likely in part because of COVID. But the next 'theme' sounded a lot like something that happened in my past... We'll see.

Good to know you got a validation:)

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4882 on: July 14, 2020, 02:49:37 AM »
Oh keep us posted!

Offline jolimano

« Reply #4883 on: July 14, 2020, 02:58:26 AM »
I recently had a reading with Yona and I really like her and I liked my reading. My outcome was positive though, so I'm little wary.

My question is, what card did she draw for you? For example, she saw me as the Queen of Swords, and saw a "rival" as the Queen of Cups. Is this pretty common?
I wouldn't worry to much about that but keep in mind she could mix up energies do it could be someone other than who you are thinking. Yona will tell pple bad things she doesn't shy away from that in my experience. So if she sees a happy outcome for you she's probably right just may not be with who you think

Yeah, I have heard that before. The way she described it, and other factors, it sounds like POI and no one else currently in my life but who knows. Maybe it's someone in the future.

Thanks everyone for your responses!

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4884 on: July 14, 2020, 12:06:23 PM »
So each reading you have with Yona provides more insight that she may have told you before and then she tells you new preditions... so my question is, how does every deal with having multiple readings with her? The previous reading still stand until they come to pass correct? Do you trust the most recent read to me the most accurate on feelings etc?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #4885 on: July 14, 2020, 01:41:19 PM »
I haven't been here for months...
and don't know if  should have a read with Yona since our last one was last December.

None of her predictions happened yet from that reading.
She was spot on on what I was trying to do but got delayed due to Covid-19.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4886 on: July 14, 2020, 01:47:13 PM »
and don't know if  should have a read with Yona since our last one was last December.

I would try. The worst that can happen is it will be a non read or a half read and Yona will reschedule.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #4887 on: July 14, 2020, 01:59:32 PM »

I would try. The worst that can happen is it will be a non read or a half read and Yona will reschedule.

Thanks Maggs, do you know the current waiting time?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4888 on: July 14, 2020, 02:25:54 PM »
When I scheduled beginning of June it was 6 weeks.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4889 on: July 14, 2020, 03:35:29 PM »
While I'm waiting for a response from Yona, it looks like it's a four week wait right now.