Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1535551 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4830 on: July 11, 2020, 03:20:33 PM »
What does it means if Yona said there's blessing coming within 12 months? Anyone ever got that and have it manifest?

She said that's a nicest card in the pack.

She also said I have this strong cycle of change that's started already that will affect career and life path

I know someone that got the blessing card and it was pregnancy lol

I got that in my last reading with her too.  Still waiting for it to manifest.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #4831 on: July 11, 2020, 03:31:52 PM »
Oh nooo I'm too young for pregnancy lol.

What does it means if Yona said there's blessing coming within 12 months? Anyone ever got that and have it manifest?

She said that's a nicest card in the pack.

She also said I have this strong cycle of change that's started already that will affect career and life path

I know someone that got the blessing card and it was pregnancy lol

I got that in my last reading with her too.  Still waiting for it to manifest.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4832 on: July 11, 2020, 03:48:18 PM »
Today I went over my notes from my last reading, I do think Yona tries to kindly minimize certain things.  She said I would be feeling frustrated in the coming weeks and have limited patience, and well I have felt both of those things I've also found myself in a fairly depressive state due to the POI disappearing once more (another prediction come true).

I don't know if she has said anything similarly to others, but near the end of the reading she said that I've suffered a lot throughout my life, but I'm not meant to suffer for the rest of it.  And admittedly, that was more comforting than the predictions in which 80% were fairly positive.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4833 on: July 11, 2020, 07:05:55 PM »
I have several thoughts in response to Samantha's and Professor's posts.

Samantha-that is heartening and must be a direct message from Spirit. I haven't heard this before sadly but I have had other direct messages like 'don't feel deprived in finances and love, there are many changes ahead in both'. This came up in '17 and on finances, I made some gains that are now all but gone due to covid, and on love-nada.
But yours is stronger language for sure.

Professor, seems like we're both reading with her next month then. I likewise always have the early predictions manifest and I tend to discount the ones beyond the first layout (and even the end of the first layout is tricky. case in point: the December '19 reading, now 8 months old got stuck nearing the end of the first layout with me going abroad, then communication from a KoW, which may have been my old KoW's text to my mom).

Professor I am curious why you say we may not have the opportunity for long. I don't know Yona's age but judging from  her career spanning 40+ years, and assuming she started at 20-25 age range, it'd put her in her early to late 60s. She may eventually scale back or retire but I'd hope she is with us for a decade more.

Now I myself actually serve as a marker for us all with regard to Yona. because: I have two repeating predictions that have me contact Yona. That is,, Yona sees herself in there and I can say that these types of predictions usually happen. The first one will be after a communication from the KoW when I spend time with my mom and the 2nd one after passion with the KoW. the former can happen with this KoW I know-I can't rule it out ,, it can happen now, it can happen next year. but the latter is a long long long long ways away if ever. I'm not with my mom now -she lives in a diff state-and my travel plans fell through indefinitely so there's that that's putting it off. Passion here seems to be pg, but even pg has been completely absent from my life since 2014. 6 years on the  dot this month in fact. So if Yona had completely retired, I'd not be reaching out to her-to update her and possibly to book a top up. I've often said that this prediction is bound by Yona's age in a way.
I fear for the days without Yona I really do. No one comes close to her, and I mean this with sincerity.The reason I have  some hope with Yona's love predictions is b/c she is super accurate with all else.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 07:09:45 PM by summertimesnow »

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4834 on: July 11, 2020, 09:17:17 PM »
Thank you so much Professor!
In terms of the layouts, different readings follow different protocols in the sense that in general it's  a safe bet to assume the third layout is  a long long long ways  away, so much so that it's a mirage. But the 2nd layout can mirror the first if the cards want to pick out more precision or Yona messes up in some way in the first layout.
But the thing to watch out is the first prediction-sometimes the first layer. By the first layer, I mean the first cross she reads and predictions tied together.Those for me have always come up within a month, or two at most.

I'd guess Yona to be around 65/70 at most. I think a decade is too optimistic but she may go for another 5 years. Reason I say this is that you are right; I've been reading with her for nearly 5 years now, 4.5 to be precise and she said '40 years' and gave the same example-of the client whose destiny it was to move and their love would be the guy next door and she decided not to take that job offer and did not move and I may be recalling incorrectly (I have the tape to verify) but Yona had said that cards told her that door is closed, she will never meet him and she wasn't shown *any* love developments but had a career path open still. So if she'd started at 25 and has been reading for 45 years, she'd be 70.
80 is the max at which someone can maintain good mental aptitude and health-under the best circumstances. Not to get morbid here.
however, Yona sees herself at the end of my final layout in the last two readings, so for those to complete, it's at least-at least another 2 years, if not 5 ish.
I likewise wish I'd known her 10 years ago when it was easier and cheaper to read with her-and I was actually in the Uk at the time. That way I'd have had firsthand experience of her predicting my British ex, which was a full blown relationship lasting 2/3 years. She'd also have predicted a transatlantic move and a job offer. So I had a lot of stuff going on in my life it feels like. Thus I could have related to all that to assess her cards and their speeds with these three major developments at the time a) relationship and passion b) job offer c) transatlantic move inclusive of paperwork of course.
Alas! I met her just when my life had become stuck/stagnant and has now become even more stagnant due to closure of doors and now, covid19.
but if Yona's seeing herself in there-fret not. but we think alike. This is a convo I've had with my good friend who reads with Yona, debating over when she'd retire and her age.

oh and on the modern readers. I just get so fed up with your energy and free will changing the outcome crap. When I first read with Yona, she said if you were to stretch that argument, you could never read for anyone b/c it'd always be changing all the time. It was her polite way of saying these readers are bsing you and it's a cop out and pitiful excuse for not having any talent. Some do-they read emotions but their long term outcomes never materialize. I knew a couple of remarkable readers like this back in the day, circa '15-16, an Ami, a Dalia-100 % accurate with the current and none, and I mean none, of their predictions ever happened.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 09:25:37 PM by summertimesnow »

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #4835 on: July 11, 2020, 11:15:06 PM »
I won't go into specifics but I have had multiple predictions that have come to pass from my second reading back in January of this year. There are still some major predictions pending from that reading. I've only had two predictions pass from my first reading with her back in May 2019. As for the third reading I asked a specific question regarding my POI and the prediction seems  impossible at this point. I seem to have more luck with Yona when I ask for a general reading and not disclosing too much info.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4836 on: July 12, 2020, 12:26:39 PM »
Oh I understand what the difference between layout and spread means now. Well, in the first layout she predicted my poi will reach out ‘but it wont be anytime soon.’ She said the wheel of fortune also picked out by the crystal means 18 months to 2 yrs. I sometimes have a nagging feeling it may end up being a couple more years that that tho, lol. But that wasnt the first prediction tho. The first one was the financial tower which happened thanks to IRS soon after. Ouch! So what you have said makes alot of sense to me now. In my second reading the first layout mentioned communication still being blocked with poi due to the 10 of pentacles card but that wont always be the case. There were developments but not enough to change status quo. She said poi was still in ‘self-absorbed’ mode but not in a bad way and hasnt had sufficient incentive to reach out just yet, lol. This was the first prediction which then moved to the prediction of an upcoming trip. Based  on ur input I defintely will look out when I read with her next what the very first prediction she mentions is.

Just like you, I came across Yona when my life has been in a stagnant rut. No significant changes since a major life event in 2017. My cards are as slow as my metabolism, lol. Im really hoping in my next reading she sees some pleasant changes coming soon. I have had enough of the towers. Wouldnt mind a period of rest!

I am more inclined to accept predestination as well. She also gave palm readings as an example. She said how could a palm reader read someone’s entire life path if it werent already written? In my first reading she said my life path is that of the hermit. Well, my whole life has been just that. She also said down the line career wise I will either fill a role no one else does or do my own thing. Ive always been extremely unhappy working for ppl with their rules and obligations which make no sense. So I do believe my life has been destined to take the hermit path just as she picked up!

DO you get general readings?   Im asking because you mentioned a specific person in the beginning of your post and that same person seems to come up in your readings....

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4837 on: July 12, 2020, 12:39:06 PM »
Anyone who wants to weigh in on this... LMK -

I had my last Yona reading in the spring.  At the time there was a guy I had a very deep connection with and we had not yet taken it to the next level although I was pretty sure we both wanted to.  He came up immediately in the reading.... Yona saw a man I was already in progress with and said he and i would get together BUT the next 3-4 months it wouldn't be a serious relationship BC there was too much chaos in his life....  Well we literally started seeing each other like the next day or 2....  but it was VERY slow and undefined I would definitely say!   And then a couple of weeks ago - boom, a fight and he freaked out and said he cant do this his life is too busy and he cant be a good boyfriend!   (we are still definitely in Yonas choas time and his life is insanely chaotic - runs 2 companies and has very little time)....  Her time frame had put us at more of a relationship in late July thru September...   I am just wondering if this breakup is all part of our Yona chaos???  Oh and here's where it gets even crazier....   during our breakup fight I was very direct with him (he didnt like it -- specifically said "you were very direct and asking me questions") -- I am reading Yona's notes -- she said "asking direct questions....."   

Anyway -- I scheduled another reading with her....  I know I should just let it play out but Im trying to make sense of it all and maybe this was how it was supposed to happen? 

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4838 on: July 12, 2020, 01:40:19 PM »
Oh I understand what the difference between layout and spread means now. Well, in the first layout she predicted my poi will reach out ‘but it wont be anytime soon.’ She said the wheel of fortune also picked out by the crystal means 18 months to 2 yrs. I sometimes have a nagging feeling it may end up being a couple more years that that tho, lol. But that wasnt the first prediction tho. The first one was the financial tower which happened thanks to IRS soon after. Ouch! So what you have said makes alot of sense to me now. In my second reading the first layout mentioned communication still being blocked with poi due to the 10 of pentacles card but that wont always be the case. There were developments but not enough to change status quo. She said poi was still in ‘self-absorbed’ mode but not in a bad way and hasnt had sufficient incentive to reach out just yet, lol. This was the first prediction which then moved to the prediction of an upcoming trip. Based  on ur input I defintely will look out when I read with her next what the very first prediction she mentions is.

Just like you, I came across Yona when my life has been in a stagnant rut. No significant changes since a major life event in 2017. My cards are as slow as my metabolism, lol. Im really hoping in my next reading she sees some pleasant changes coming soon. I have had enough of the towers. Wouldnt mind a period of rest!

I am more inclined to accept predestination as well. She also gave palm readings as an example. She said how could a palm reader read someone’s entire life path if it werent already written? In my first reading she said my life path is that of the hermit. Well, my whole life has been just that. She also said down the line career wise I will either fill a role no one else does or do my own thing. Ive always been extremely unhappy working for ppl with their rules and obligations which make no sense. So I do believe my life has been destined to take the hermit path just as she picked up!

DO you get general readings?   Im asking because you mentioned a specific person in the beginning of your post and that same person seems to come up in your readings....

Thats a very good question. In my first reading, she asked for my dob and asked if i was in a relationship. I then told her that one of the main reasons I called was to know if she sees my poi ever reconnecting with me. She then said she doesnt know if that will come up but she will look. Turns out the first 30 mins was abt them. Towards the end of the reading she said that my poi showed without her having to dig for them. In the second reading, she picked up on the poi right off the bat without me mentioning anything. And according to her they were still showing as significant. If only her darn cards and crystal never saw the 18 month to 2 year wheel of fortune wait. Also, in both readings she warned me away from reaching out. She said not even magic could speed up the reconnection. She said any attempts by me to make the first move would result in me being rejected or ignored because the time wasnt right and the ball is in their court. So... ouch. August makes it 1 yr out of her 18-month to 2 yr timeframe. I will go on with life but if nothing happens after 2 yrs im officially done with psychics!

Gotcha -- mine came in the very first card!!!  (read above) -- and happened the next day...  literally we started hanging out!!!  She did not mention our break up though or a space exactly which is why I am confused but we werent SUPER serious and she called our next 3-4 months chaos.....  wondering if that's just what this is??? 

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4839 on: July 12, 2020, 02:42:20 PM »
Anyone who wants to weigh in on this... LMK -

I had my last Yona reading in the spring.  At the time there was a guy I had a very deep connection with and we had not yet taken it to the next level although I was pretty sure we both wanted to.  He came up immediately in the reading.... Yona saw a man I was already in progress with and said he and i would get together BUT the next 3-4 months it wouldn't be a serious relationship BC there was too much chaos in his life....  Well we literally started seeing each other like the next day or 2....  but it was VERY slow and undefined I would definitely say!   And then a couple of weeks ago - boom, a fight and he freaked out and said he cant do this his life is too busy and he cant be a good boyfriend!   (we are still definitely in Yonas choas time and his life is insanely chaotic - runs 2 companies and has very little time)....  Her time frame had put us at more of a relationship in late July thru September...   I am just wondering if this breakup is all part of our Yona chaos???  Oh and here's where it gets even crazier....   during our breakup fight I was very direct with him (he didnt like it -- specifically said "you were very direct and asking me questions") -- I am reading Yona's notes -- she said "asking direct questions....."   

Anyway -- I scheduled another reading with her....  I know I should just let it play out but Im trying to make sense of it all and maybe this was how it was supposed to happen?

Sounds like a hit to me. But based on other users’ experiences it would all depend. If you are someone who is able to rebound and move on to another poi relatively seamlessly, then it may refer to someone you havent met yet down the line. If you are a weird hermit like me and knows for sure there is only one, then you can be confident that exactly waht she predicted is what is playing out even tho she may not have mentioned all of the finer details.

She was POSITIVE I already knew the person -- and that it wasnt an ex...  and that it was someone already in my life???   I know it is possible I guess but I cannot think of anyone else in my life that it coudl be???  I am NOT a hermit but I wouldnt say I get over ppl easily??   

I think here are the points that seem too similar for it to be anyone else - it was the very first thing that came up in my reading and it started he next day...  the fact that she honed in on his chaotic life and the fact that she talks about me asking him direct questions and he literally freaked out about that??   
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 03:28:23 PM by LAW1974 »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4840 on: July 12, 2020, 03:34:25 PM »
This is very interesting. I hope you update us on how this unfolds!

trust me...   i will -- im so very confused!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4841 on: July 12, 2020, 04:04:59 PM »
I have several thoughts in response to Samantha's and Professor's posts.

Samantha-that is heartening and must be a direct message from Spirit. I haven't heard this before sadly but I have had other direct messages like 'don't feel deprived in finances and love, there are many changes ahead in both'. This came up in '17 and on finances, I made some gains that are now all but gone due to covid, and on love-nada.
But yours is stronger language for sure.

Thanks, Summer.  I've realized after going on a mini-binge that Yona is probably the only reader that really works for me and also has a lot of compassion.  I hope her other predictions come true because things seemed to be progressing so much better than currently. :/

Offline massine

« Reply #4842 on: July 12, 2020, 05:47:47 PM »
Okay so I'm genuinely confused because a lot of people say Yonas first reading can take years to play out.
I read with her earlier this month and one prediction came to pass, the other one also started coming to pass today and it was about a very specific degree I want to do which I have been waiting for three years, and Yona also picked up on the subject I want to do!

Anyone else experienced a fast first reading???

Offline Esse

« Reply #4843 on: July 12, 2020, 06:03:56 PM »
From what i've read here it tends to be just how quick your cards/life is moving as to how quickly predictions happen.  I read with her last August, she predicted an ex coming and back and it wouldn't be long - before Christmas.  However that didn't happen and I no longer want the ex in question at the time back.  But.... i wouldn't be surprised if her predication came true about a different ex this year.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4844 on: July 12, 2020, 07:25:19 PM »
Samantha, I am with you on this. I used to go on binges back in the day , on the live platforms and then on etsy. I can't believe how much money I wasted back then. But finding Yona was like striking gold. she's also got like a maternal or grandmaternal energy and it really feels like having tea with a nice British lady when I read with her. She's just very pleasant.  Her Britishisms-esp the northern Brit colloqualisms--just add to the charm imo.

But back to predictions. in terms of speed, my first reading all manifested aside from the bureaucratic paperwork bit which I just realized extended to this year. I first read with her in early 16. But it totally depends on how fast your life is moving. A few threads back, I responded to Professor saying that I happened to find Yona when I had hit a rut and the rut has become even more stagnant of late, and now more so b/c of the pandemic.

I will update everyone as soon as I hear from a Knight of Wands  about him leaving work. I think it's the Wands I already know. It is highly likely b/c I happen to know he's out of work currently.
I  just have a sense this will happen in upcoming weeks, before I read with Yona.
The sad part is that she saw me as still  single during the time that this KoW individual is gone and then comes  back and we spend time. So it's like I'm a lady in the medieval times, waiting on her Knight to return from work (or battle)...
If it's this Wands I know, then this will happen quicker-as I said he's out of work now, he's  a verified Wands, and has never been shown as any other  suit, he's a pure Wands, and the Cares' act is running out which makes it highly likely he'd be forced to seek work  just as she said.. But if it's not them, I'd have to wait until I met such a person, verified him as a  Wands, and he left.
This is the next prediction-it was the one after the Tower, from my reading, which manifested 3 weeks ago.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 07:29:41 PM by summertimesnow »

anything