Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1537942 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4815 on: July 09, 2020, 11:38:38 PM »
Yona made a prediction regarding someone back November 2018, this reading was a none reading but today, it started playing out. I really thought this would happen last year.

That means my knight of wands should arrive sometime in 2023 lol

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4816 on: July 09, 2020, 11:47:55 PM »
Is a Knight of Wands suppose to be a good person? Or is it just a description of having dark hair and eyes?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4817 on: July 09, 2020, 11:49:35 PM »
Is a Knight of Wands suppose to be a good person? Or is it just a description of having dark hair and eyes?

I'm not sure. She claims he's the one though. Funny thing is I told her I was dating and she didn't tell me what card she picked for him.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4818 on: July 10, 2020, 03:55:58 AM »

Cups are usually blue eyes and Knights of Pentacles dark eyes, dark hair, can be brown eyes or  hazel.
Knights of Wands  have indeterminate eye color -that is, the Wands is more about the personality-they are Yona's favorite romantic suit b/c they aren't womanizers,  and are into their own passions, whether this is career, art, or hobbies, and not really putting the pressure or romance on.

My KoW1-came in about 20 months after she predicted him. He had grey/blue eyes and light brown hair with some ginger in the beard and hair.
I still have a KoW as central in my cards but it remains to be seen who he is.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4819 on: July 10, 2020, 05:40:20 PM »
Oh thank you for the info! She’s always mentioned a knight of wands for me

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4820 on: July 10, 2020, 05:42:15 PM »

I'm not sure. She claims he's the one though. Funny thing is I told her I was dating and she didn't tell me what card she picked for him.

Darn! I wish we could have a follow up with her afterwards lol Poor Yona would never get any rest then!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4821 on: July 10, 2020, 10:13:08 PM »
I just went through my Mar and May half readings and most of that was about the ex husband also fml. And to top it off a bunch of stuff from Leanne turned out to be him also. Can psychics stop predicting every step from my massively abusive ex now? Good Lord.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4822 on: July 11, 2020, 02:22:01 AM »
Aren’t top ups supposed to pretty much zoom into or focus more on certain predictions from your very first overall reading?? I’ve literally gotten the same prediction for unexpected communication from POI since my first reading in 2017... I don’t understand how it’s “zooming” into predictions when it comes up every reading. The most recent one I had, more info was added regarding this person and some of the events happening in their life but yona mentioned these predictions probably won’t happen for 8 months (got wheel of fortune in the beginning) so that probably means another like 3 years

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4823 on: July 11, 2020, 08:28:12 AM »
So my knight of wands has been being mentioned since Dec 2018. The top ups since then keep being half readings. What is happening in my case is the top ups are zooming in so close that I'm getting little stupid predictions. To top it off the more Yona gets confused the more weird the cards get. Yona calls it dictated narrative and the cards start giving her segments. So it doesn't zoom in to the prediction just zooms in to the times before the next predictions. Hope that helps clarify some.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4824 on: July 11, 2020, 10:38:02 AM »
So my knight of wands has been being mentioned since Dec 2018. The top ups since then keep being half readings. What is happening in my case is the top ups are zooming in so close that I'm getting little stupid predictions. To top it off the more Yona gets confused the more weird the cards get. Yona calls it dictated narrative and the cards start giving her segments. So it doesn't zoom in to the prediction just zooms in to the times before the next predictions. Hope that helps clarify some.

Thanks this is helpful! I get the zooming into the times before the next predictions but then why would the same exact prediction show up in every reading? In that case, every single one of my reading then covers like a 4 year span

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4825 on: July 11, 2020, 12:02:42 PM »
If it is coming up first in every reading then out must be the next big thing to happen. Mine moved from the last prediction to the first over 2 non reads or half reads and my last which was the rest of my half read.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4826 on: July 11, 2020, 12:53:27 PM »
If it is coming up first in every reading then out must be the next big thing to happen. Mine moved from the last prediction to the first over 2 non reads or half reads and my last which was the rest of my half read.

It has never been the first to come up unfortunately. I’ve had a previous reading where the central card or shadow card was communications And she talked a lot about unexpected communications, but I just had a reading with her and the communication came up wayyyy towards the end of the readigg. The entire reading was practically career stuff, so the timeline is confusing me a bit

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #4827 on: July 11, 2020, 01:15:35 PM »
What does it means if Yona said there's blessing coming within 12 months? Anyone ever got that and have it manifest?

She said that's a nicest card in the pack.

She also said I have this strong cycle of change that's started already that will affect career and life path
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 01:21:00 PM by Mirosee »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4828 on: July 11, 2020, 02:10:49 PM »

It has never been the first to come up unfortunately. I’ve had a previous reading where the central card or shadow card was communications And she talked a lot about unexpected communications, but I just had a reading with her and the communication came up wayyyy towards the end of the readigg. The entire reading was practically career stuff, so the timeline is confusing me a bit

Damn well unfortunately that sounds like it'd a ways off then. I would say minimum of 3 to 6 months.

Offline somebodyawesomeindc

« Reply #4829 on: July 11, 2020, 02:56:37 PM »
What does it means if Yona said there's blessing coming within 12 months? Anyone ever got that and have it manifest?

She said that's a nicest card in the pack.

She also said I have this strong cycle of change that's started already that will affect career and life path

I got that in my last reading with her too.  Still waiting for it to manifest. 

anything