Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1537322 times)

Offline fletch

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #465 on: April 03, 2018, 05:15:56 AM »
Congrats!!

Offline happyorange

« Reply #466 on: April 04, 2018, 07:55:43 AM »
Just booked a top up because I might have met the person Yona described for long term. Yona first read me in September when I was longing for a POI... who I met during vacation.
I tried many advisors on bitwine (only few can predict few things; others are mostly giving false hopes to keep you go back more).
I like Yona style as she said I didn't have to receive reading for a while. Her reading should be able to be good for a year.

Remember. We can't expect any psychic to be 100% correct. Yona is not perfect for me. I can say 80%. I really like her. Very kind lady.

So, here are what came true since September.
- Went London to study short term course (she saw me go to study and said not online course and she could see London --- when I was only aiming Milan)
- Alot of travel and cross more than one oceans :) yes I was in asia and europe.
- Would meet some guys ... chat mostly at night.. and would have feeling for them .. but they are not long term... and not workable for love --- yes right, I had met 3 guys at least since September.... but nothing worked out.
- I will hear from the ex... not him contacting me.. may hear about him online --- yes the week after I facebook-spy my ex .. and saw his update (I count this one)
- She tells my personality right... and my ex POI's as well.

Things not come true yet:
- Mostly about career --- I guess because I still choose to stay in this same job.

So, I met a guy --- creative professional --- had a gf at the time when she read for me -- single now (but complicated) --- however, not blue eyes and brown hair (she said she can't see color in crystal but he is knight of cup that usually has such physical description)

I am looking for a top up as I wanna know if he is the person or not. I feel intuitive that he is the one.

Does anyone have the eye and hair color got right for what Yona described for your long term partner? :)

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #467 on: April 04, 2018, 09:24:00 AM »
I found this: wow weird:
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/yona-farrell-yonafarrellcouk/internet/yona-farrell-yonafarrellcouk-hope-spsreviewforum-yona-farell-is-uks-biggest-fraud-and-1281479

Interesting. It’s not my post so please don’t criticize me. I found it on the rip-off report website which is pretty good specially as far as kasamba is concerned.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #468 on: April 04, 2018, 09:30:49 AM »
And this one looks even more legit. Just wanted to warn people. Please don’t criticize me. For I was look forward to chat with her too but probably not now....

Offline happyorange

« Reply #469 on: April 04, 2018, 10:35:05 AM »
let's have a bet.

Since you were looking forward to her reading, I will pay for your reading fee if yona has nothing right about you - present and your personality.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #470 on: April 04, 2018, 10:37:46 AM »
Out of all the readers I've spoken to Yona definitely is not a scammer. If she can't connect she will offer a refund or another reading.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #471 on: April 04, 2018, 10:52:15 AM »
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/yona-farrell-yonafarrellcouk/internet/yona-farrell-yonafarrellcouk-hope-spsreviewforum-yona-farell-is-uks-biggest-fraud-and-1281479

Interesting. It’s not my post so please don’t criticize me. I found it on the rip-off report website which is pretty good specially as far as kasamba is concerned.

I never read with yona but something is off to me about this review on ripoff report. Could be a competitor advisor....i never read of yona scamming nor asking for "thousands" ...that sps forum idk too much about but this seems off

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #472 on: April 04, 2018, 11:47:42 AM »

I never read with yona but something is off to me about this review on ripoff report. Could be a competitor advisor....i never read of yona scamming nor asking for "thousands" ...that sps forum idk too much about but this seems off

Nothing wrong with posting this. Thank you. I just don’t believe it. I’ve read with her twice, she’s been accurate with present and a few small things have happened. She’s never once even hinted about any payment beyond what’s posted on her site. Definitely not a scam.

Offline whskers

« Reply #473 on: April 04, 2018, 03:00:05 PM »
Just booked a top up because I might have met the person Yona described for long term. Yona first read me in September when I was longing for a POI... who I met during vacation.
I tried many advisors on bitwine (only few can predict few things; others are mostly giving false hopes to keep you go back more).
I like Yona style as she said I didn't have to receive reading for a while. Her reading should be able to be good for a year.

Remember. We can't expect any psychic to be 100% correct. Yona is not perfect for me. I can say 80%. I really like her. Very kind lady.

So, here are what came true since September.
- Went London to study short term course (she saw me go to study and said not online course and she could see London --- when I was only aiming Milan)
- Alot of travel and cross more than one oceans :) yes I was in asia and europe.
- Would meet some guys ... chat mostly at night.. and would have feeling for them .. but they are not long term... and not workable for love --- yes right, I had met 3 guys at least since September.... but nothing worked out.
- I will hear from the ex... not him contacting me.. may hear about him online --- yes the week after I facebook-spy my ex .. and saw his update (I count this one)
- She tells my personality right... and my ex POI's as well.

Things not come true yet:
- Mostly about career --- I guess because I still choose to stay in this same job.

So, I met a guy --- creative professional --- had a gf at the time when she read for me -- single now (but complicated) --- however, not blue eyes and brown hair (she said she can't see color in crystal but he is knight of cup that usually has such physical description)

I am looking for a top up as I wanna know if he is the person or not. I feel intuitive that he is the one.

Does anyone have the eye and hair color got right for what Yona described for your long term partner? :)

Well not sure if He is long term but based on Yona’s reading he seems to be. But yes Yona hit the color of the eyes, hair, body built. When I saw he guy, I knew right away Yona was referring to him. She also hit the situation on how I’ll meet him, the location. From the color of the building to how tall is the building. She said there’s a body of water. The city I met him didn’t have body of water but when we went out for lunch, there was a man made waterfalls that was really pretty and looked very natural.

Offline happylittlewhite

« Reply #474 on: April 05, 2018, 03:55:52 AM »
As I read people said that Yona changed a new guide in the end of 2016. Was wondering do you guys think this new guide seems to look at near future, whereas the old guide looked farther into the future?

Offline happyorange

« Reply #475 on: April 05, 2018, 04:53:05 AM »
@whskers
this is amazing and so detailed.

Maybe my POI is not the long term guy. I listened to the recording again. She said I first met him in work setting... and brown hair and blue/grey eyes .. that is knight of cup description. But I didn't meet my POI in work setting. but He is creative professional. He is mixed.. black hair and brown eyes...

She emailed me that she is fully booked until 4/18.

I will leave it to god...

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #476 on: April 05, 2018, 07:04:54 PM »
It’s surprising how we depend on psychics too much. It happened to me years back I was cheating with psychic ambers light on kasamba. She also reads energy and could tell people s eye colors, hair colors built etc. she even saw I will end up getting married to someone with light hair light eyes ( yes that’s how hubby is) but I remember whenever she would see oh now the poi would be bald, green eyes lol I would start paying attention on specifically on baldies with green eyes hehe while ignoring all the blondes, blues, greens etc. this itself builds pressure psychologically to anticipate the arrival of such man that looks like that. I have been through this. In 2013 I was told I would someone special with blue eyes light hair, European etc.  I met him at a conference and we hit hard. He was ready to invite me to his hotel room...... till he also told he’s engaged after we kissed. Atleast he told before I would think about “sleep over”.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #477 on: April 05, 2018, 07:08:36 PM »
Sorry not cheating with psychic ambers light it’s chatting lol

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #478 on: April 06, 2018, 12:04:58 AM »
Ask for a general.... Do not ask questions...

Offline scarlora

« Reply #479 on: April 08, 2018, 10:32:50 PM »
Im overdue for a top up but nothing happened like she said it would from my first reading.  She gave me a sequence and the last thing was supposed to happen in July.  It happened in March, but none of the preceding predictions occurred.  If her predictions change, im going to be really hard on myself for messing thrm up

anything