Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1535179 times)

Offline psychicgirl87

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #435 on: March 23, 2018, 06:24:32 PM »
yikes I just paid for a reading and after reading these recent post not feeling all that great about it lol

Offline cappy

« Reply #436 on: March 23, 2018, 08:22:57 PM »
I suppose it says 55 min which makes it exact. I just didn't like how she cut me off because another client was interrupting when she makes it seem like she's the one who will call you and she's firm on the time she calls.

I will relisten to her reading as you all advised. It definitely didn't make a lot of sense..and like I said I think I was disappointed because she said he's still talking to his ex and didn't really answer about reconciliation. She hasn't responded to my email yet..hope she does..otherwise I likely will not be recommending her at all to anyone because it really is quite crappy.

Ps did you guys notice she does spells...I'm not sure how I feel about that.. but she doesn't guarantee results and no refunds...it's a bit odd no?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #437 on: March 23, 2018, 10:25:38 PM »
Most readers you pay for a certain time and that's it. She probably had another booking right after you. I would wait and judge her on her predictions... Not that you didn't get more than 55 mins. Would you like to be kept waiting for you appointment because the previous client wouldn't get of the phone and went over their time. Probably not.  I would book a top up reading if you have further questions.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #438 on: March 23, 2018, 11:18:33 PM »
I suppose it says 55 min which makes it exact. I just didn't like how she cut me off because another client was interrupting when she makes it seem like she's the one who will call you and she's firm on the time she calls.

I will relisten to her reading as you all advised. It definitely didn't make a lot of sense..and like I said I think I was disappointed because she said he's still talking to his ex and didn't really answer about reconciliation. She hasn't responded to my email yet..hope she does..otherwise I likely will not be recommending her at all to anyone because it really is quite crappy.

Ps did you guys notice she does spells...I'm not sure how I feel about that.. but she doesn't guarantee results and no refunds...it's a bit odd no?

My last few readings were like yours...just a jumbled mess with no concrete predictions or answers. I know she has some fans, but I think she was MUCH better years ago. Whether its the changing or her guides or what--she seems like most regular readers at this point. I do think she is overrated.

Offline cappy

« Reply #439 on: March 24, 2018, 06:08:15 AM »
Most readers you pay for a certain time and that's it. She probably had another booking right after you. I would wait and judge her on her predictions... Not that you didn't get more than 55 mins. Would you like to be kept waiting for you appointment because the previous client wouldn't get of the phone and went over their time. Probably not.  I would book a top up reading if you have further questions.

So she calls you,  the other client interrupted my reading, she had to stop my reading for 2 minutes to answer a message, and then ran off to answer their call right at the 55 minute mark, when you cut me off without asking if I had questions...and also interrupt my reading, you owe me that time...those 2 minutes mattered to me.  I did not run over, and the other client I am sure if they read her site, she calls you....you do not call her..which is why I am annoyed.  She seems quite firm on her website.  So I was surprised.

I think I was just annoyed...I will get over it, especially if her reading starts to make more sense. Was just venting here.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #440 on: March 24, 2018, 07:49:26 PM »
Ok I am not getting good vibes here. I thought she would atleast have little bit gap between any two clients so that their energy does not get mixed up.... who knows? Some readers do Card and aura cleansing before and after each reading. So I don’t know if someone could get good outcomes. I am not a reader but honestly speaking if I am earning good money through clients like on here ( we all) then I would definitely not only read with them calmly but also take time to answer their questions and could even provide supplementary minutes to get best readings. I don’t know how can she give or continue to give quality readings with approach like that but then I think probably she does not need to. Many of us get too impatient to let the events unfold and need “update” readings 😬😀😵🤔.
I was wanting to have reading with her. Now will chill out for a couple months and let  Kisha and Micah s email readings unfold. No more readings in a situation like that.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #441 on: March 24, 2018, 09:50:37 PM »
My last few readings were like yours...just a jumbled mess with no concrete predictions or answers. I know she has some fans, but I think she was MUCH better years ago. Whether its the changing or her guides or what--she seems like most regular readers at this point. I do think she is overrated.

I would go so far as to say extremely overrated. On the other forum, I totally just stopped reading the Yona thread. They are constantly and I do mean this without exaggeration asking what she meant by whatever card or Yona said this, what does it mean kind of thing. There is a new post daily about this and then someone pipes in with a possible explanation. The ones who are the fans, I'm surprised they are still into her considering they have no clue as to what she is talking about or referring to. They always go back and always say how great the reading was. I don't get it tbh and I've read with her twice.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #442 on: March 24, 2018, 10:08:58 PM »

I would go so far as to say extremely overrated. On the other forum, I totally just stopped reading the Yona thread. They are constantly and I do mean this without exaggeration asking what she meant by whatever card or Yona said this, what does it mean kind of thing. There is a new post daily about this and then someone pipes in with a possible explanation. The ones who are the fans, I'm surprised they are still into her considering they have no clue as to what she is talking about or referring to. They always go back and always say how great the reading was. I don't get it tbh and I've read with her twice.

Originally, I saw her appeal. After youve been on Keen for a while and you try a psychic that is a few steps up and gets at least real predictions right for you, it can seem like she is a Queen.

Now, I just know it is Group Think running that thread. Honestly, its a handful keeping it alive and newcomers flock to it because of it. Of course, shes worked well for some people, but I've tried her enough to know shes overrated at this point...this is years later. I mean, half of the posters on that thread are wanting to know what the reading meant! Shouldnt you at least walk away knowing wth she was talking about? Sheesh.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #443 on: March 24, 2018, 11:54:39 PM »
She states approximately 55 min, not 55, it could be b4 or after plus I don't think it's unreasonable for her to end the call when she had another client, if I were you, I will be judging her on the quality of the reading rather than the minutes, she could be with you on the phone for 2 hours and B.S you,also if she told you someone else will be coming in, most likely, you won't end up with POI, I feel you were wanting a yes and she subliminally gave you the answer so  you don't hurt much.

So she calls you,  the other client interrupted my reading, she had to stop my reading for 2 minutes to answer a message, and then ran off to answer their call right at the 55 minute mark, when you cut me off without asking if I had questions...and also interrupt my reading, you owe me that time...those 2 minutes mattered to me.  I did not run over, and the other client I am sure if they read her site, she calls you....you do not call her..which is why I am annoyed.  She seems quite firm on her website.  So I was surprised.

I think I was just annoyed...I will get over it, especially if her reading starts to make more sense. Was just venting here.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #444 on: March 25, 2018, 01:24:02 AM »
I guess your totally entitled to feel that way. Me personally I'm looking for a accurate reader. If I'm looking for nice, I'll call a friend.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #445 on: March 25, 2018, 02:17:31 AM »
I don’t think anyone is looking for a just a nice reader only or wanting to waste money on finding a friend etc.Even if YONA  is a good psychic which she could be but there is no need to cut calls abruptly I think. There are psychics who are good and with nice manners  such as Kisha. I was not a big fan of her but since some stuff panned out I think she is nice, courteous anddd a GOOD reader. Will also give a few spare minutes with Q & A
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 02:19:26 AM by Itsmylife »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #446 on: March 25, 2018, 02:39:31 AM »
Keen does it all the time. Yona is really cheap compared to what you pay per minute on there.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #447 on: March 25, 2018, 02:44:20 AM »
BostonGirl! Yeah that’s a good point too.all hotline services are indeed super expensive and cut right after money is gone without having the need of clarification etc. I think we waste or lose more money then anyone could possibly through gambling, by getting readings :( but you are correct independent readers are cheap

Offline britbrat

« Reply #448 on: March 25, 2018, 06:44:00 PM »
My readings with Yona did not go over, but I didn’t need extra time. I have only had 2 readings from her and I won’t be using her in the future, but LadyP cuts her readings off when the paid time is up also. Yona isn’t the only reader to do this. My friend has readings with Yona and she has gone over the paid time. Did she talk for the full 55 mins without asking if you wanted to ask anything? I don’t expect a reader to talk the entire time and not leave time for questions. Could you at least validate anything she was saying?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #449 on: March 25, 2018, 06:50:46 PM »
The thing with Yona is you need to record it.... Somethings she mentions your sure it about a certain person and it turns out to be another. The reading I had with her last June was word for word what happened with a meeting I was waiting for. I find general the best. Any reader if you ask a question not sure they will get it right.

anything