Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1537900 times)

Offline hope4love

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #405 on: February 03, 2018, 07:11:48 PM »
Updates!

I confirm that Yona's readings can be years ahead. She is accurate for me - something I truly never expected ever since I stopped calling psychics altogether. Her big predictions from one year ago have finally panned out in the way that she described. The small ones have also passed in hindsight, but it was difficult to see it then. It was my mistake for assigning people/circumstances to her predictions, as Synergy has stated previously on this thread.

This entire past year I've been misleading myself into bad relationships because I kept wanting her predictions to manifest. I kept thinking that the "next person" could be the one she's been talking about. The same POI kept showing up in all my readings and it was driving me nuts on who it could be. The predictions were also causing me to act in ways that I wouldn't normally, in hopes of coercing certain outcomes. Obviously this resulted in unhappiness + insecurity, contributing to desperation and psychic calling addictions.

At some point I think I gave up on waiting for predictions because they were taking so long or not happening. Everything big happened immediately after that. I might add, it was completely out of my control. There was nothing I could do to influence it. (During a reading she said that a timeframe marker was a trip that I was taking, but at the time I hadn't planned anything. I asked if I could speed up her predictions by planning something. She said it's possible, if it was not the influence of fate. It turns out that it was the influence of fate.) I only realized this during a convo with my partner, when he said something that she predicted he would say, VERBATIM. Then he surprised me with a trip. Then he asked me to be his girlfriend. Exactly how she said it would happen. That was how I was able to identify the POI she was talking about this whole time.

It think a good rule of thumb (for me) is - if you have to question if her prediction happened for a certain person/circumstance, then it probably didn't happen. Because when you know, you know. Things become clear. Once you get settled into a comfortable situation where you feel secure, the urge to call psychics or wait for predictions is diminished greatly. That's my experience.

Hope this helps! I will continue to update.

This definitely seems to be the common theme with Yona - to not assume which people she's talking about in reads because it's often times someone else and as cliched as it sounds, letting go and living life.  Of course, predictions don't happen and that's just the way things are. 
I've had three reads with Yona and minor things happened shortly after the reads but the major ones haven't happened.  (I last spoke to her nearly 2 years ago)
In any event, I'm not dwelling on her takes and doing my own thing.

Offline blkbutterflyz

« Reply #406 on: February 04, 2018, 02:31:50 PM »
So, if Yona saw something not happening in a previous reading and you read with her again and she sees that thing now happening, then I should go with what she says now. Right?

I hope that made sense lol.

Offline blkbutterflyz

« Reply #407 on: February 04, 2018, 10:45:43 PM »
So, if Yona saw something not happening in a previous reading and you read with her again and she sees that thing now happening, then I should go with what she says now. Right?

I hope that made sense lol.

It depends. I've asked her the same question - which readings I should be following or expecting to happen if they contradict each other. The downside to getting multiple readings is sometimes they add to the confusion. She has said that in general, the first reading with her is the most wide reaching or significant one. Subsequent readings may be addressing sub arches of your life along the way, or adding more layers to the first reading. You can never really tell. Once all predictions have manifested then a subsequent reading can continue from the main life arch. This is also why if you go back to her too soon (before all predictions have manifested) you won't be getting much. There isn't any additional information to offer about your main arch because the first part hasn't happened yet. On the other hand, things may have changed since your last reading that might be contributing to a different outcome in a next reading.

Thank you much for responding to this! Makes sense

Offline Eros0905

« Reply #408 on: February 05, 2018, 06:22:03 PM »
I know timing is not Yona's thing, and predictions can even happen years out, but has anyone ever gotten a timing of a matter of weeks from Yona and it be way off? I read with Yona in early December, and she made a series of predictions that should have happened within weeks in the current month, and subsequent predictions occurring January into February. These predictions have not happened yet, and I know the advice on this board is to not pay attention to her timing, but she highlighted the immediacy of the predictions several times throughout my reading. She also said that her readings tend to go far out, but noted that my reading was shorter term taking me just to this spring. Has anyone else gotten immediate predictions / short term readings from Yona?

candiednut

« Reply #409 on: February 05, 2018, 07:05:22 PM »
Yes, I had a prediction happen within a few weeks (she said it was immediate, within weeks), but the one that was supposed to come immediately after that didn't happen. It's been 6 months since then.

Lovefash67

« Reply #410 on: February 06, 2018, 05:14:49 PM »
In March 2017, Yona said that my ex would contact me immediately. He didn't make contact until mid May. So, I have learned that Yona's timing can be very off.

Lovefash67

« Reply #411 on: February 12, 2018, 03:26:23 PM »
I have had one of my big predictions happen.Yona predicit that more money will be coming in for me this year and that I will be getting a new job. On Friday, I got a job offer and I will be making a lot more than I am right now. I am waiting on other predictions to occur. Her timing for this one was right but for other things it has been off.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #412 on: February 12, 2018, 05:53:02 PM »
Update - a major prediction about receiving an apology/explanation from poi has just occurred. I’m guilty of jumping the gun on this prediction back in the fall but I know now that this is what she was talking about based on sequence of events. I’m kind of in shock but I guess I shouldn’t be considering Yona’s track record of success for me.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #413 on: February 13, 2018, 12:29:52 AM »
Awesome Dannika.

I posted in another thread about my hit with her today as well. A major prediction came through involving a man and a beurocratic decision. Without going into details it played out how she said it would and although timing was a year later than she thought....  it did happen.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #414 on: February 13, 2018, 01:56:58 AM »
I've had three reads with Yona, with the first session in June 2015.  I last spoke to her in June 2016 and her 'big' predictions have yet to happen.  A few minor predictions did happen and at this point, I'm letting go of the big kahunas to come to pass. (including one major lost love who is supposed to come back)
So yeah, timing is definitely not her forte.  Live your life as you see fit and if it's meant to happen, it will happen in the right time.

Offline eilson

« Reply #415 on: March 06, 2018, 07:57:38 PM »
Is it suggest one have a In Depth Tarot & Crystal Ball reading or a Top Up reading when following up with Yona. I believe one of her small predictions have come true but I am still waiting on the major ones. I was considering booking another reading but I wanted to make sure I got the best one as per everyone's recommendations.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #416 on: March 06, 2018, 09:13:27 PM »
I've read with Yona before.
Not sure what to make of the reading... Could it apply to events that will happen years from now? Maybe.

Nothing extraordinary has happened yet or that I can say 'yeah, Yona was right!'

Offline whskers

« Reply #417 on: March 07, 2018, 04:55:04 AM »
I think a Yona huge prediction came to pass.  I waited a few weeks before writing this just to make sure.  Yona predicted that a co worker will tell me to go to a office building.  Yona see a 3 story building.. not a skyscraper.  And there is a body of water close to the office.   i will meet someone at work.  She described the guy.  Yona said the guy will flirt with me but its like flirting with a brick wall.  And i will like the guy when we meet each other outside of work.

This is how it went down.  My main office is in a skyscraper but someone was resigning, so the guy told me to go to the office closer to his residence.  That office is a 5 story building. I met someone at work that was very accurate with Yona’s description.  But I thought there is no body of water around this office.  I went out to lunch with him with my boss.  To my surprise outside the office is a man made huge waterfalls that is so pretty people in the area chill around it. So during lunch, the three of us were chatting and him and I found out that we have so much in common.  On that day, i was meeting with my boss in his room and when i went back to my desk, there were candies and chocolates.  I wasn’t sure where it came from then he walked by and asked, did you find the goodies? After that day he was very chatty but i am so busy that i am very unresponsive.  He told my friend I’m so unresponsive.  Now he asked me if i wanted to go out.  I like him but I think dating someone at work is unacceptable.  Although our departments are separate. 

This is the 2nd time a Yona prediction passed.  Although Yona and Cookie said that if i found the right guy, i would tell myself i have found my match, but I’m not sure. 

Cookie made a similar prediction, she said something about people I work with, we have so much chemistry, then she just stopped and said, if you met the guy you would know its him and i wont have to call psychics about him.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 01:07:51 PM by whskers »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #418 on: March 07, 2018, 05:56:08 AM »
I think a Yona huge prediction came to pass.  I waited a few weeks before writing this just to make sure.  Yona predicted that a co worker will tell me to go to a office building.  Yona see a 3 story building.. not a skyscraper.  And there is a body of water close to the office.   i will meet someone at work.  She described the guy.  Yona said the guy will flirt with me but its like flirting with a brick wall.  And i will get to like the guy when we meet each other outside of work.

This is how it went down.  My main office is in a skyscraper but someone was resigning, so the guy told me to go to the office closer to his residence.  That office is a 5 story building. I met someone at work that was very accurate with Yona’s description.  I went out to lunch with him with my boss.  So during lunch, the three of us were chatting and him and I found out that we have so much in common.  On that day, i was meeting with my boss in his room and when i went back to my desk, there were candies and chocolates.  I wasn’t sure where it came from then he walked by and asked, did you find the goodies? After that day he was very chatty but i am so busy that i am very unresponsive.  He told my friend I’m so unresponsive.  Now he asked me if i wanted to go out.  I like him but I think dating someone at work is unacceptable.  Although our departments are separate. 

This is the 2nd time a Yona prediction passed.  Although Yona and Cookie said that if i found the right guy, i would tell myself i have found my match, but I’m not sure. 

Cookie made a similar prediction, she said something about people I work with, we have so much chemistry, then she just stopped and said, if you met the guy you would know its him and i wont have to call psychics about him.

psychics say this a lot in general

Offline whskers

« Reply #419 on: March 07, 2018, 01:05:32 PM »
I think a Yona huge prediction came to pass.  I waited a few weeks before writing this just to make sure.  Yona predicted that a co worker will tell me to go to a office building.  Yona see a 3 story building.. not a skyscraper.  And there is a body of water close to the office.   i will meet someone at work.  She described the guy.  Yona said the guy will flirt with me but its like flirting with a brick wall.  And i will get to like the guy when we meet each other outside of work.

This is how it went down.  My main office is in a skyscraper but someone was resigning, so the guy told me to go to the office closer to his residence.  That office is a 5 story building. I met someone at work that was very accurate with Yona’s description.  I went out to lunch with him with my boss.  So during lunch, the three of us were chatting and him and I found out that we have so much in common.  On that day, i was meeting with my boss in his room and when i went back to my desk, there were candies and chocolates.  I wasn’t sure where it came from then he walked by and asked, did you find the goodies? After that day he was very chatty but i am so busy that i am very unresponsive.  He told my friend I’m so unresponsive.  Now he asked me if i wanted to go out.  I like him but I think dating someone at work is unacceptable.  Although our departments are separate. 

psychics say this a lot in general

I’ve been reading since 2014 and only Yona and cookie said that, in my  last reading with them. But I agree psychics may say that to others a lot.