Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1539938 times)

Offline Cranberry88

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3750 on: March 02, 2020, 06:27:06 AM »
Love the positivity !!!
Bless u all

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #3751 on: March 02, 2020, 03:03:45 PM »
One of Yona predictions is happening since July 2019 Yona said that my POI will go quiet she didn’t say why . I’m Jan Yona again said that POI and I will not be speaking and then we meet up . Since November poi and I talk everyday . Well, I have not heard from poi in the last three days and I will not be reaching out to him . When he decides to resurface I will let him know that I find this behavior unacceptable and the next time that he decides to do it he shouldn’t even resurface because he will be blocked and cut off . To me communication is everything he can easily send a text that he’s not in the mood to talk or etc and if he’s not able to do that then he needs to leave me alone
When he reaches out again don’t bring it up don’t even start an argument.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3752 on: March 02, 2020, 03:25:22 PM »
One of Yona predictions is happening since July 2019 Yona said that my POI will go quiet she didn’t say why . I’m Jan Yona again said that POI and I will not be speaking and then we meet up . Since November poi and I talk everyday . Well, I have not heard from poi in the last three days and I will not be reaching out to him . When he decides to resurface I will let him know that I find this behavior unacceptable and the next time that he decides to do it he shouldn’t even resurface because he will be blocked and cut off . To me communication is everything he can easily send a text that he’s not in the mood to talk or etc and if he’s not able to do that then he needs to leave me alone

Why not? Because she might scare him away? I think she should set boundaries on what's ok and what isn't. That isn't starting an argument, it's respecting herself. I think most of us wouldn't be here if we set boundaries and expectations from the beginning.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3753 on: March 02, 2020, 04:14:25 PM »
 :o
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:07:08 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3754 on: March 02, 2020, 04:36:31 PM »
Want to chip in, if you are actively talking to a man and he's not contacting, you need to do your due diligence to also contact him unless he’s unresponsive then I’d say let the chip fall! A relationship should not be one sided where a woman expect a man to do all the work. Also, if I were a man and you come at me like that all the time with demands, I will move on to the next woman who is more understanding and doesn’t make everything dramatic.

Why not? Because she might scare him away? I think she should set boundaries on what's ok and what isn't. That isn't starting an argument, it's respecting herself. I think most of us wouldn't be here if we set boundaries and expectations from the beginning.

Agreed, but my assumption (maybe incorrectly) is that she did reach out and he went silent. It does go both ways.  👍

Lovefash67

« Reply #3755 on: March 03, 2020, 12:39:06 AM »
Want to chip in, if you are actively talking to a man and he's not contacting, you need to do your due diligence to also contact him unless he’s unresponsive then I’d say let the chip fall! A relationship should not be one sided where a woman expect a man to do all the work. Also, if I were a man and you come at me like that all the time with demands, I will move on to the next woman who is more understanding and doesn’t make everything dramatic.

Agreed, but my assumption (maybe incorrectly) is that she did reach out and he went silent. It does go both ways.  👍

Thanks guys. So I never reached  out to POI because I honestly refuse to put myself in that position. I feel like if you speak to someone often and then all of a sudden they disappear then that means they don't want to talk.  When I say disappear I mean not communicating not in the sense of them ignoring my texts (which can also be considered disappearing).

Today POI texted me. So now I'm thinking this is not the time that Yona is speaking about in regard to him going quiet. I thought it would have been longer than 3 days.

But he texted me saying hey, how are you? How was your weekend? I automatically told him you disappear for three days then ask how I am. He expressed that he didn't disappear and that he was stressed and was not in a good mood and that if I felt like he disappeared I should have checked on him. I told him , that to me that is disappearing . We speak often so for him not to communicate for a period of time is disappearing. I am empathetic to a certain extent until Im being treated in a way I feel I don't deserve. So I was not going to go out of my way to reach out to him when it was evident he does not want to talk. I told him he could have communicated that he was not in the mood and when he is ready to talk then I  would have followed up with him on how he was doing.I also told him that I am sure he would not like if it was the other way around and I did that to him. He then said I was right, and he apologize and he shouldn't have taken his stress out on me and he will do a better job of letting me know when he is feeling stressed. This conversation matched up with Yonas prediction that she gave me till June. She said that I will be speaking up for myself when it comes to POI and that this will have a positive effect on the relationship.She said I have the tendency to be diplomatic which can give people conflicting messages. The cards show me with filter off and that I am expressing my feelings to POI.

So guys, set boundaries! I know for me I can not tolerate disappearing acts that is one thing that really gets me . I use to allow it in the past and I never spoke up for myself because I didn't want to push the guy away or feel like im clingy or a bad person. But this just caused the person to keep hurting me and declined my self esteem. If the person really cares and you speak up for your self they will not dismiss how you feel and if they do fuck them! Your feelings are worth being acknowledged

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3756 on: March 03, 2020, 01:39:58 AM »
Did anyone ever have a correct pregnancy prediction/prediction of future children by Yona?? Or does she not do health-related questions. Really interested to know

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #3757 on: March 03, 2020, 03:29:12 AM »
I know at time Yona can mix up energies in order words the prediction could possibly end up with someone else. However, i wonder if anyone experienced the prediction happening with POI as she described but then continuing to unfold with someone else? Is that possible?
For example, she predicted a tower for me and POI which is happening now but then she mentioned that i will be adapting to the news rapidly and we will start talking about a project. Could it possibly mean the project talk will be with someone else? As i dont feel POI is going to communicate soon.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3758 on: March 03, 2020, 03:48:29 AM »
I know at time Yona can mix up energies in order words the prediction could possibly end up with someone else. However, i wonder if anyone experienced the prediction happening with POI as she described but then continuing to unfold with someone else? Is that possible?
For example, she predicted a tower for me and POI which is happening now but then she mentioned that i will be adapting to the news rapidly and we will start talking about a project. Could it possibly mean the project talk will be with someone else? As i dont feel POI is going to communicate soon.

Yes yes and yes! All happened to me between 2018-2019...for the most part she picked up main events with my POI 1 - over the course of the year he was still in my life, so she mentioned "person of significance or man of significance" which at that time he was, I thought for sure a prediction she laid out was about him, but it ended up being with a different guy later! So even though the stream of the reading was about #1 in that specific prediction ..it was about POI #4 and nowhere did she say this was a new guy or new man coming in or anything...

And this is kind of why I stopped reading with her, I got tired of trying to figure stuff out. Cookie for me has been better at differentiating who is who...so Id use her and Kisha as tag alongs to make sense of Yonas readings, but then I stopped altogether. Great reader tho! But needed more straight forward answers in a shorter timeframe

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #3759 on: March 03, 2020, 04:52:33 PM »
Did anyone ever have a correct pregnancy prediction/prediction of future children by Yona?? Or does she not do health-related questions. Really interested to know

I would also like to know..

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3760 on: March 03, 2020, 06:56:42 PM »
Thats the thing with Yona hard to tell when her predictions are happening or if and when they have already happened

Offline bee.23

« Reply #3761 on: March 03, 2020, 11:28:22 PM »

I sort of have one coming up. Well what could be one.

It's a big prediction she gave me 2.5 years ago regarding career and in it she saw an embryo in the crystal and said the shape of my family would be changing at the same time as this career prediction.

WELL after almost a year of job searching and about 5 false starts... I finally received an offer for a new job. Still some negotiations to do and it'll be a about 1-2 months before I switch jobs completely but yeah...

Interested to see what the 'embryo' thing is all about... I will update. She always gets 2 out of 3 fertility symbols for me in subsequent readings and all she can see is that I'm taking on responsibilities I stick to for a very long time to come/things that alter my life and lifestyle. So I am VERY curious

Yes please do update !!!!! Super curious to find out! And best of luck to you in both career and pregnancy journey !

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3762 on: March 04, 2020, 01:43:53 AM »
have you and your POI ever broken up and Yona never saw it in your cards? The reason I ask, well bc I am quite afraid of people coming and going out my life. I’ve been let down, BIGTIME in my past. And now that I am with someone who feels so right, I am terribly afraid of loosing him. In my reading I had asked her if she saw any type of endings and she said she didn’t see him vansishing out of my life that we would have normal relationship arguments but normal stuff. She said “ life doesn’t have many outcomes” and she said “ I don’t see an outcome” so she thought it was a good thing..... thoughts?

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3763 on: March 04, 2020, 03:26:42 AM »
Lol thanks that is greats advice I need to keep reminding myself to live in present ..... uffa! The hardest part is the unknown ... it’s scary for me

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3764 on: March 05, 2020, 02:48:56 AM »

Thanks guys. So I never reached  out to POI because I honestly refuse to put myself in that position. I feel like if you speak to someone often and then all of a sudden they disappear then that means they don't want to talk.  When I say disappear I mean not communicating not in the sense of them ignoring my texts (which can also be considered disappearing).

Today POI texted me. So now I'm thinking this is not the time that Yona is speaking about in regard to him going quiet. I thought it would have been longer than 3 days.

But he texted me saying hey, how are you? How was your weekend? I automatically told him you disappear for three days then ask how I am. He expressed that he didn't disappear and that he was stressed and was not in a good mood and that if I felt like he disappeared I should have checked on him. I told him , that to me that is disappearing . We speak often so for him not to communicate for a period of time is disappearing. I am empathetic to a certain extent until Im being treated in a way I feel I don't deserve. So I was not going to go out of my way to reach out to him when it was evident he does not want to talk. I told him he could have communicated that he was not in the mood and when he is ready to talk then I  would have followed up with him on how he was doing.I also told him that I am sure he would not like if it was the other way around and I did that to him. He then said I was right, and he apologize and he shouldn't have taken his stress out on me and he will do a better job of letting me know when he is feeling stressed. This conversation matched up with Yonas prediction that she gave me till June. She said that I will be speaking up for myself when it comes to POI and that this will have a positive effect on the relationship.She said I have the tendency to be diplomatic which can give people conflicting messages. The cards show me with filter off and that I am expressing my feelings to POI.

So guys, set boundaries! I know for me I can not tolerate disappearing acts that is one thing that really gets me . I use to allow it in the past and I never spoke up for myself because I didn't want to push the guy away or feel like im clingy or a bad person. But this just caused the person to keep hurting me and declined my self esteem. If the person really cares and you speak up for your self they will not dismiss how you feel and if they do fuck them! Your feelings are worth being acknowledged

I'm with tellmewhy on this one. Communication is a two way street and I think it got to a point where you became expectant of him initiating messages to you everyday. There is nothing wrong with messaging him to check on him or see if he's alright. He could have thought that you didn't care for all you know. I made this same mistake in a past relationship. It was very selfish on my part. Men need to feel wanted and cared for as well. It can't be just one way. What if he had the same thought process as you when you said "I refuse to put myself in that situation". You two would probably never speak again. You might want to reconsider how you are viewing things. I could understand if you messaged him and he just ignored you for three days or even took hours to respond every time you messaged him. Then I'd say your position on the matter would be justified.

anything