Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1540363 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3720 on: February 23, 2020, 05:58:02 PM »
I’ve got a hit from my October 2019 reading with Yona.  She said she saw me doing a lot more speaking engagements/seminars, where she saw me standing in front of a large group of people with my hands on my hips instructing them, where I’d know what I was talking about and they’d be listening, and it would be somewhere with water nearby.  Well the second one of these just happened and more are scheduled in the future.  So that’s a hit.

Awesome Yaz!

Thanks, Fidget!  At least that area of my life is unfolding as Yona predicted!

I have a top up next month. My shorter term career stuff all happened. Nothing in the romance dept, but that can be soothed with more money. 😆😆

Yaz88

« Reply #3721 on: February 23, 2020, 06:13:46 PM »
I’ve got a hit from my October 2019 reading with Yona.  She said she saw me doing a lot more speaking engagements/seminars, where she saw me standing in front of a large group of people with my hands on my hips instructing them, where I’d know what I was talking about and they’d be listening, and it would be somewhere with water nearby.  Well the second one of these just happened and more are scheduled in the future.  So that’s a hit.

Awesome Yaz!

Thanks, Fidget!  At least that area of my life is unfolding as Yona predicted!

I have a top up next month. My shorter term career stuff all happened. Nothing in the romance dept, but that can be soothed with more money. 😆😆

🤣🤣🤣 exactly! 

Offline bonba

« Reply #3722 on: February 23, 2020, 08:41:53 PM »
I was not impressed by Yona reading . wasnt able to read the guy and any detail about him . just gave random predictions without any detail . very general card reader .

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3723 on: February 23, 2020, 10:40:02 PM »
I was not impressed by Yona reading . wasnt able to read the guy and any detail about him . just gave random predictions without any detail . very general card reader .

I'm sorry that you did not have a good experience with her. I had several readings with Yona and she does not usually read like this. It might be a "non-read" and if so, herself would stop reading and give your money back. I would ask about what I was interested to know and wanted her to look at that.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3724 on: February 23, 2020, 10:43:06 PM »
are you able to ask her to read on someone specific?i thought she worked best in general readings

I'm sorry that you did not have a good experience with her. I had several readings with Yona and she does not usually read like this. It might be a "non-read" and if so, herself would stop reading and give your money back. I would ask about what I was interested to know and wanted her to look at that.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3725 on: February 23, 2020, 11:19:48 PM »
are you able to ask her to read on someone specific?i thought she worked best in general readings

Yes, I did.

In the last reading she picked up POI at the beginning of the reading but I liked to know more. So, at the end of the reading I asked her to tell me more about POI and what is gonna happen. Therefore, she shuffled the cards and read on him one more time.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3726 on: February 23, 2020, 11:42:35 PM »
In my last reading she was also able to read on one specific person as well. I think the consensus is that she’s best with a general reading. I always try to do a general reading with her but in my last reading the cards had a mind of their own and they only focused on one person.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3727 on: February 23, 2020, 11:56:58 PM »
the reason i ask is because you can never tell who she is reading on and some people on here have said she read on a completely different man who came into their life 2 years later etc. so i am confused as we had a reading in nvember but I have no idea if she was reading on my poi or another man. do you think i should ask her to read on him specifically in my next reading?

Yes, I did.

In the last reading she picked up POI at the beginning of the reading but I liked to know more. So, at the end of the reading I asked her to tell me more about POI and what is gonna happen. Therefore, she shuffled the cards and read on him one more time.
In my last reading she was also able to read on one specific person as well. I think the consensus is that she’s best with a general reading. I always try to do a general reading with her but in my last reading the cards had a mind of their own and they only focused on one person.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 06:01:51 AM by sexyp »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3728 on: February 24, 2020, 12:40:37 AM »
the reason i ask is because you can never tell who she is reading on and some people on here have said he read on a completely different man who came into their life 2 years later etc. so i am confused as we had a reading in nvember but I have no idea if she was reading on my poi or another man. do you think i should ask her to read on him specifically in my next reading?

Yes, I did.

I think it depends on your life. In my case, there is only one POI that I currently care about. Yona knows this as well because all my previous readings did focus on him (and I am sure Yona takes notes, at least for the important predictions). Given this, when I ask her to tell me more about the guy that I've been waiting for his contact for a long while, I know who he is and there is not the second one to get me confused.

I always go for general. He always shows up but the last time I needed some more insight. That's why I asked her to read on him again, at the end. And she said, I am nosy to know more about this guy, let's do that haha

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3729 on: February 24, 2020, 12:52:51 AM »
the reason i ask is because you can never tell who she is reading on and some people on here have said he read on a completely different man who came into their life 2 years later etc. so i am confused as we had a reading in nvember but I have no idea if she was reading on my poi or another man. do you think i should ask her to read on him specifically in my next reading?

Yes, I did.

It’s hard to say. In all my other readings I wasn’t 💯 sure who she was talking about. My last reading was strange and she even said so. It only covered the next couple of weeks or so and there was no doubt about who she was talking about because there is only one POI and the situation she described is what was happening exactly at that moment. She wasn’t able to read past the next couple of weeks or so from that reading.

I want to add that my first reading with her was in 2018 and she talked about my POI who was not in the picture then. I did not meet him until 2019.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 12:57:02 AM by Piggynose »

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #3730 on: February 24, 2020, 01:33:55 AM »
Has anyone ever felt in her reading that she was talking about an old poi as the future one, I mean she was describing 2 people but they are actually the same person?

Yes. I’ve felt this before not only with Yona, but another reader as well, and even asked about it. I was told that “yes”, it definitely can be possible, especially if their energy changes. It didn’t leave me feeling really giddy though; in all honesty, it confused me even more.

I had my first (and only) reading of 2020 With Yona in early February (took 2.5 weeks after booking to get the slot). My last reading happened about 8 months before that in 2019. I won’t say they were completely different, but the new reading picked up on the current situation and provided new predictions. I guess I’m just confused as to whether or not the new predictions/reading override the old reading/predictions or not. Before I made this account, I would read through the forum and saw a few folks wondered the same thing 🤔🤔

Offline Angel22

« Reply #3731 on: February 24, 2020, 02:00:40 AM »
Has anyone ever felt in her reading that she was talking about an old poi as the future one, I mean she was describing 2 people but they are actually the same person?

Yes. I’ve felt this before not only with Yona, but another reader as well, and even asked about it. I was told that “yes”, it definitely can be possible, especially if their energy changes. It didn’t leave me feeling really giddy though; in all honesty, it confused me even more.
I had my first (and only) reading of 2020 With Yona in early February (took 2.5 weeks after booking to get the slot). My last reading happened about 8 months before that in 2019. I won’t say they were completely different, but the new reading picked up on the current situation and provided new predictions. I guess I’m just confused as to whether or not the new predictions/reading override the old reading/predictions or not. Before I made this account, I would read through the forum and saw a few folks wondered the same thing 🤔🤔
Did anything pan out from your first reading 8 months back? I had my first reading with her few days back and she mentioned about a new guy coming in who had same characters as the previous poi, there were few differences as well. But the circumstances of meeting with the new guy were different from old poi. So while  reading with her I felt lot of situations pointed towards the old poi. Then I heard the reading few times and it was eventually a bit clear that it might actually be a new person as yona was sure. I guess only time will tell. Predictions aside, I felt her reading empowering and honest. Her description of me and few things were also correct so I think we definitely connected..
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 02:13:01 AM by Angel22 »

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #3732 on: February 24, 2020, 03:29:41 AM »
Is it possible to email Yona and inquire  about a specific big prediction that came to fruition that she did not see in our last reading?

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3733 on: February 25, 2020, 07:40:47 PM »
I had a non read and 5 mins so she offered to reschedule. The second time she had something coming up so she refunded and offered a free reading

Offline Heather

« Reply #3734 on: February 27, 2020, 11:52:44 PM »
Yona was dead on when it came to work and a personal matter coming to a crossroads. I’m there now. I’ve only had one reading with her, but she was correct with just about everything. She mentioned money coming my way, and that happened as well.