Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1537395 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3615 on: February 05, 2020, 07:14:43 AM »
Hi Smiley

I agree with you.
If we only love somebody loves us or loves back to us then we have nothing to worry.
Yeah if we can...

I often wonder if us loving the wrong person and not being validated leads us to call psychics or psychic addictions.

Perhaps it has something to do with our need for validation elsewhere.

I have to be honest, the guy I met never once left me guessing about his emotions.   I loved it, but I had never experienced it so it was odd.

I now know that many talked about him as no man had ever shown me love

This made me emotional and very hopeful

I’m so happy you found love and happiness

I pray everyday I can be with someone who makes me know my worth and not question it

It is so sad what loving the wrong person can do and the suffering it can entail

I was so in love with a guy many years ago I was convinced he was my one and only.  I literally change my life for him.  He was aesthetically what I found attractive and his intelligence was amazing.  He however was not emotionally intelligent and very selfish and it ended after 3 years.  I called Yona around this time, not being used to having phone readings but I decided to call her on a friends recommendation and she started telling me about this man coming back and apologising and described what I thought was him.   Then I moved on, it took 2 years before I started dating again and I had finally got him off my mind.   The next guy I dated again I read with Yona and she saw him coming back and explaining and apologising to me.  Then he left, then another guy I dated and he left, then another guy I dated and he left.  It wasn't until I met my current POI that I realised that everything Yona told me was about him, in distinct and intricate details.

It could never have been my other POI's because although at the time he was the only guy in my life and the only guy that had been in my life and to my mind the only guy I had ever loved her reading was "close enough" to describing him.

Now my current POI she described in the most detail that I realise it could not be any of the other people that has passed through my life and it was all done for a reason.  Each POI left because I raised my standards on how I needed to be treated by them.   This lesson was learnt from POI 1 who was a complete arse and left me feeling so lost and insecure that I swore off men forever.   

I realised that real love doesnt make us feel insecure or doubt ourselves, and each guy that moved through my life all tried to control me and put me down.  My latest POI is amazing and although not in my life right now I have no doubt it was meant to be because I struggled to let him love me because of past experiences and this is what Yona told me in my first ever reading and never made sense.

So all I am saying is people come into our lives and leave again to teach us a lesson even if we dont want a lesson or dont think we need it.

I will let you know if Yona's predictions play out eventually but it is all coming together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle and each piece is delivered every couple of months.

Thank u and I do receive the warning. She never said it would be heavenly bliss when poi returns tho. She said there would still be commitment issues for a very very long time. But in my mind, i would rather have my poi in my life with us trying to figure things out instead of us not talking with or seeing each other at all. And yes, ive been on the board long enough. It seems like just abt every two weeks or so another user posts on the board that they are done with psychics because they were all wrong and after holding out hope for a very long time, their poi never came back. So i take it all with a grain of salt. But there have been a few users here who do claim that after a long time their poi did come back. So at this point im hoping im one of the lucky ones. Time will tell. Im willing to give it another year. If nothing changes by then, I will try to let go!

@Professor, if you are anything like me, even if you do “let go” it doesn’t mean someone new will come into your life unless it’s a fated event and connection.  I can go on every dating app in existence or go on any number of blind dates and unless me meeting someone is a fated event or connection, no one stands out.  Lots of nice guys, even good looking guys, many would be excellent boyfriend or husband material and would make me their priority, but none of them are significant to me.  There just isn’t THAT connection.  In life, when I’m meant to meet someone who stands out, it just happens.  It can take years, actually it usually does take years, but when it happens there is no denying it.  When I was “stuck on” my POI that I refer to as H, I randomly walked into a place I had never been with no intention of meeting anyone and right when I walked in there was my POI, who is the subject of most of my posts.  It was an instant connection.  I could not ignore this connection.  I could not stop myself from being interested in him.  In a split second I met someone who essentially got me to move on from H.  I had been stuck on H from July 2017 until I met C, which was March 2019.  Funny thing is that H has returned into my life, while C has not.  Both men were meant to come into my life. 

So, Professor, as long as you are emotionally balanced and not going off the rails with getting readings, it’s okay if you aren’t letting go or moving on.  You’ve heard the warnings and you understand Yona’s shortcomings, but at the same time it doesn’t seem as if you can help the way you feel.  Most likely it is a fated connection and whether or not it’s meant to be really doesn’t matter.  Some may say I’ve wasted months on my current POI, but perhaps I was supposed to? 

I hope the best for you.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3616 on: February 05, 2020, 11:07:44 AM »
Hi Smiley

I agree with you.
If we only love somebody loves us or loves back to us then we have nothing to worry.
Yeah if we can...

I often wonder if us loving the wrong person and not being validated leads us to call psychics or psychic addictions.

I actually had no idea what it felt like to be adored and loved so openly until I met my poi.  Only down side is he doesn’t wNt kids and I do so that’s what I’m asking about.

But for years I thought my love was enough.   

Perhaps it has something to do with our need for validation elsewhere.

I have to be honest, the guy I met never once left me guessing about his emotions.   I loved it, but I had never experienced it so it was odd.

I now know that many talked about him as no man had ever shown me love

This made me emotional and very hopeful

I’m so happy you found love and happiness

I pray everyday I can be with someone who makes me know my worth and not question it

It is so sad what loving the wrong person can do and the suffering it can entail

I was so in love with a guy many years ago I was convinced he was my one and only.  I literally change my life for him.  He was aesthetically what I found attractive and his intelligence was amazing.  He however was not emotionally intelligent and very selfish and it ended after 3 years.  I called Yona around this time, not being used to having phone readings but I decided to call her on a friends recommendation and she started telling me about this man coming back and apologising and described what I thought was him.   Then I moved on, it took 2 years before I started dating again and I had finally got him off my mind.   The next guy I dated again I read with Yona and she saw him coming back and explaining and apologising to me.  Then he left, then another guy I dated and he left, then another guy I dated and he left.  It wasn't until I met my current POI that I realised that everything Yona told me was about him, in distinct and intricate details.

It could never have been my other POI's because although at the time he was the only guy in my life and the only guy that had been in my life and to my mind the only guy I had ever loved her reading was "close enough" to describing him.

Now my current POI she described in the most detail that I realise it could not be any of the other people that has passed through my life and it was all done for a reason.  Each POI left because I raised my standards on how I needed to be treated by them.   This lesson was learnt from POI 1 who was a complete arse and left me feeling so lost and insecure that I swore off men forever.   

I realised that real love doesnt make us feel insecure or doubt ourselves, and each guy that moved through my life all tried to control me and put me down.  My latest POI is amazing and although not in my life right now I have no doubt it was meant to be because I struggled to let him love me because of past experiences and this is what Yona told me in my first ever reading and never made sense.

So all I am saying is people come into our lives and leave again to teach us a lesson even if we dont want a lesson or dont think we need it.

I will let you know if Yona's predictions play out eventually but it is all coming together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle and each piece is delivered every couple of months.

Thank u and I do receive the warning. She never said it would be heavenly bliss when poi returns tho. She said there would still be commitment issues for a very very long time. But in my mind, i would rather have my poi in my life with us trying to figure things out instead of us not talking with or seeing each other at all. And yes, ive been on the board long enough. It seems like just abt every two weeks or so another user posts on the board that they are done with psychics because they were all wrong and after holding out hope for a very long time, their poi never came back. So i take it all with a grain of salt. But there have been a few users here who do claim that after a long time their poi did come back. So at this point im hoping im one of the lucky ones. Time will tell. Im willing to give it another year. If nothing changes by then, I will try to let go!

@Professor, if you are anything like me, even if you do “let go” it doesn’t mean someone new will come into your life unless it’s a fated event and connection.  I can go on every dating app in existence or go on any number of blind dates and unless me meeting someone is a fated event or connection, no one stands out.  Lots of nice guys, even good looking guys, many would be excellent boyfriend or husband material and would make me their priority, but none of them are significant to me.  There just isn’t THAT connection.  In life, when I’m meant to meet someone who stands out, it just happens.  It can take years, actually it usually does take years, but when it happens there is no denying it.  When I was “stuck on” my POI that I refer to as H, I randomly walked into a place I had never been with no intention of meeting anyone and right when I walked in there was my POI, who is the subject of most of my posts.  It was an instant connection.  I could not ignore this connection.  I could not stop myself from being interested in him.  In a split second I met someone who essentially got me to move on from H.  I had been stuck on H from July 2017 until I met C, which was March 2019.  Funny thing is that H has returned into my life, while C has not.  Both men were meant to come into my life. 

So, Professor, as long as you are emotionally balanced and not going off the rails with getting readings, it’s okay if you aren’t letting go or moving on.  You’ve heard the warnings and you understand Yona’s shortcomings, but at the same time it doesn’t seem as if you can help the way you feel.  Most likely it is a fated connection and whether or not it’s meant to be really doesn’t matter.  Some may say I’ve wasted months on my current POI, but perhaps I was supposed to? 

I hope the best for you.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3617 on: February 05, 2020, 08:49:39 PM »
What does it mean when your shadow card is the devil?  Sounds scary .... what are you thoughts?

Offline user5942

« Reply #3618 on: February 05, 2020, 09:37:32 PM »
It all depends on what she told you

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3619 on: February 05, 2020, 09:49:19 PM »
What does it mean when your shadow card is the devil?  Sounds scary .... what are you thoughts?

The devil just means a predestined turning point -- that turning point can be good, or bad, this card doesn't say which. Your shadow card will literally "shadow" all the others, so it's something looming over your cards.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3620 on: February 05, 2020, 10:46:31 PM »
Hmmm wait I don’t get it though..... what is the shadow card suppose to tell you?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3621 on: February 05, 2020, 11:19:08 PM »
It all depends on what she told you

This. Yona’s readings are particular to every person and card placement and she will explain the cards to toy, what a shadow card is, etc.

I’m starting to wonder if all these questions are coming from an actual reading yona gave or if people weren’t paying attention during their readings or what.

Yona explains herself pretty well and she won’t tell you what you want to hear.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3622 on: February 05, 2020, 11:23:48 PM »
K I just re listened to my reader and she associates my shadow card being the devil in association with a romantic crossroad where I have “ partnership” .... could that mean that my relationship now will progress even more?

Sorry guys, I thought this three was to help eachother out. Sorry if the questions are annoying anyone... but thankful for those who answer me back!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3623 on: February 05, 2020, 11:32:56 PM »
Every reading is different so to get an accurate answer U would have to ask yona at the time to explain .

We can’t help most of the time because she uses surrounding cards to work out the meaning of cards so a google won’t help .

Offline helloitsme

« Reply #3624 on: February 05, 2020, 11:34:20 PM »
Does anyone know how long the wait is to get a reading from her? Also which reading do y’all prefer?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3625 on: February 05, 2020, 11:37:20 PM »
Her website says how long her wait is .

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3626 on: February 05, 2020, 11:37:46 PM »
Ok thank you! ...... I believe she is running about a month out. And if u just let her do a general reading it will include anything that is about to happen in your life

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3627 on: February 05, 2020, 11:51:12 PM »
Yona’s wait is 2 months out.

And you won’t know an approximate time until you pay for a reading and she gives you her earliest date.

Before anyone asks: the crystal ball reading is the best, she doesn’t work on certain days, she won’t respond to requests for immediate or emergency readings, take notes or record. If you need clarification ask HER. Only she knows the ins and outs of your reading. Don’t get another reading until stuff actually has happened from your reading OR it’s been a few months, you’re just wasting money. Also don’t ask specific questions, she is more accurate when you let her flow and don’t bother her with clarification questions or repetitive questions in between readings. She’s too busy to answer.

All if this info, and more, is in the thread. Please everyone new do your due diligence and read it like the rest of us have.

Sorry to be a bitch but these redundant posts just clog up the board. 🤷🏻‍♀️
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 11:56:10 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3628 on: February 05, 2020, 11:58:03 PM »
I am with you on this one...

Yona’s wait is 2 months out.

And you won’t know an approximate time until you pay for a reading and she gives you her earliest date.

Before anyone asks: the crystal ball reading is the best, she doesn’t work on certain days, she won’t respond to requests for immediate or emergency readings, take notes or record. If you need clarification ask HER. Only she knows the ins and outs of your reading. Don’t get another reading until stuff actually has happened from your reading OR it’s been a few months, you’re just wasting money. Also don’t ask specific questions, she is more accurate when you let her flow and don’t bother her with clarification questions or repetitive questions in between readings. She’s too busy to answer.

All if this info, and more, is in the thread. Please everyone new do your due diligence and read it like the rest of us have.

Sorry to be a bitch but these redundant posts just clog up the board. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3629 on: February 06, 2020, 12:36:39 AM »
what does she do exclusively for the crystal ball reading that is so different than the others? I mean I get that she obviously uses the crystal ball but does that mean that she can be even more accurate or tell you things more in detail? I have only had a general and then a top up. If anyway can explain there experience with the crystal ball reading that would be helpful!