Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1538525 times)

Yaz88

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3600 on: February 04, 2020, 03:59:42 PM »
Thank u and I do receive the warning. She never said it would be heavenly bliss when poi returns tho. She said there would still be commitment issues for a very very long time. But in my mind, i would rather have my poi in my life with us trying to figure things out instead of us not talking with or seeing each other at all. And yes, ive been on the board long enough. It seems like just abt every two weeks or so another user posts on the board that they are done with psychics because they were all wrong and after holding out hope for a very long time, their poi never came back. So i take it all with a grain of salt. But there have been a few users here who do claim that after a long time their poi did come back. So at this point im hoping im one of the lucky ones. Time will tell. Im willing to give it another year. If nothing changes by then, I will try to let go!

@Professor, if you are anything like me, even if you do “let go” it doesn’t mean someone new will come into your life unless it’s a fated event and connection.  I can go on every dating app in existence or go on any number of blind dates and unless me meeting someone is a fated event or connection, no one stands out.  Lots of nice guys, even good looking guys, many would be excellent boyfriend or husband material and would make me their priority, but none of them are significant to me.  There just isn’t THAT connection.  In life, when I’m meant to meet someone who stands out, it just happens.  It can take years, actually it usually does take years, but when it happens there is no denying it.  When I was “stuck on” my POI that I refer to as H, I randomly walked into a place I had never been with no intention of meeting anyone and right when I walked in there was my POI, who is the subject of most of my posts.  It was an instant connection.  I could not ignore this connection.  I could not stop myself from being interested in him.  In a split second I met someone who essentially got me to move on from H.  I had been stuck on H from July 2017 until I met C, which was March 2019.  Funny thing is that H has returned into my life, while C has not.  Both men were meant to come into my life. 

So, Professor, as long as you are emotionally balanced and not going off the rails with getting readings, it’s okay if you aren’t letting go or moving on.  You’ve heard the warnings and you understand Yona’s shortcomings, but at the same time it doesn’t seem as if you can help the way you feel.  Most likely it is a fated connection and whether or not it’s meant to be really doesn’t matter.  Some may say I’ve wasted months on my current POI, but perhaps I was supposed to? 

I hope the best for you.

Yaz88

« Reply #3601 on: February 04, 2020, 06:00:54 PM »
Yazz88 thank you. Your post resonated with me deeply. I felt every word almost as if I wrote them. Actually, I told Yona in my first reading that every time I felt like im moving on, I get a dream abt my poi that takes me right back. She said that my poi probably dreams abt me on the same nights and it is a confirmation of the connection. Ive tried other people and its always a comparison that never measures up. I so agree with you that its fated and if its destined for me to love another then it will happen naturally. I so appreciate you affirming that its ok to keep holding on. Because i cant let go. Yona even said im an intelligent person and if i could have moved on to love another I would, but I cant. So thank you for understanding my situation. I have learned to accept this as part of my life path.   Whenever i feel attraction to anyone else, after I ‘get’ with them once, the passion leaves and im ready to move on. With my poi, I LOVED ‘getting’ with them. The reply was because i want it so often i would get tired of it. Well, ive gotten them hundreds of times and every time was like the first. And apart from that, the friendship and peace i feel around them is indescribable. Anyway, lemme stop babbling on. But i just want u to know ur words have been very reaffirming for me. So happy i found this board.

:-)  I know exactly what you mean when you say that “I have learned to accept this as part of my life path.”

Just because someone has not moved on from a love interest doesn’t mean that they aren’t moving on with the other parts of their life.  I think your acceptance of the situation with your POI and what it entails has been rationally considered by you, Professor.  If another soul connection comes into your life, you’re no fool and you are in tune enough to take notice.

Guys, there is a big difference between not moving on from someone because there is no one you’ve met who can compare, but in the meantime your still living your life and continuing down your life path  COMPARED WITH being stuck on a person that is toxic to your well-being and causes you to lose yourself in emotional upheaval and exposes you to financial harm.  In the first instance, there’s not much of an imbalance of energy.  Second instance, there’s a huge imbalance and you start to feel like your losing your identity.  I’ve experienced both situations.  They are very different realities.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3602 on: February 04, 2020, 06:04:36 PM »
Thank u and I do receive the warning. She never said it would be heavenly bliss when poi returns tho. She said there would still be commitment issues for a very very long time. But in my mind, i would rather have my poi in my life with us trying to figure things out instead of us not talking with or seeing each other at all. And yes, ive been on the board long enough. It seems like just abt every two weeks or so another user posts on the board that they are done with psychics because they were all wrong and after holding out hope for a very long time, their poi never came back. So i take it all with a grain of salt. But there have been a few users here who do claim that after a long time their poi did come back. So at this point im hoping im one of the lucky ones. Time will tell. Im willing to give it another year. If nothing changes by then, I will try to let go!

@Professor, if you are anything like me, even if you do “let go” it doesn’t mean someone new will come into your life unless it’s a fated event and connection.  I can go on every dating app in existence or go on any number of blind dates and unless me meeting someone is a fated event or connection, no one stands out.  Lots of nice guys, even good looking guys, many would be excellent boyfriend or husband material and would make me their priority, but none of them are significant to me.  There just isn’t THAT connection.  In life, when I’m meant to meet someone who stands out, it just happens.  It can take years, actually it usually does take years, but when it happens there is no denying it.  When I was “stuck on” my POI that I refer to as H, I randomly walked into a place I had never been with no intention of meeting anyone and right when I walked in there was my POI, who is the subject of most of my posts.  It was an instant connection.  I could not ignore this connection.  I could not stop myself from being interested in him.  In a split second I met someone who essentially got me to move on from H.  I had been stuck on H from July 2017 until I met C, which was March 2019.  Funny thing is that H has returned into my life, while C has not.  Both men were meant to come into my life. 

So, Professor, as long as you are emotionally balanced and not going off the rails with getting readings, it’s okay if you aren’t letting go or moving on.  You’ve heard the warnings and you understand Yona’s shortcomings, but at the same time it doesn’t seem as if you can help the way you feel.  Most likely it is a fated connection and whether or not it’s meant to be really doesn’t matter.  Some may say I’ve wasted months on my current POI, but perhaps I was supposed to? 

I hope the best for you.

This!!!!!!!!!!!! This right here!!!!!!!!!!! I resonated so much with what you just said Yaz. It was pure wisdom. Whether we meet someone or not has zero to do with if we have moved on or let go of someone else. That's just an excuse I feel psychics use when they either don't see anyone else new or when they predict someone else new coming in that doesn't show up. Most of the time when I've met the next man, I was still stuck on someone else holding on. Then that new person and I had a connection and I let go of who I was stuck on. There have been times when I've been single and alone for a few years before the next one appeared. I believe each and every connection we have is fated, destined, and preplanned. There are no coincidences. I've been on dating sites in the past and I've actually never met any of my exes on them. It was all just random meetings, either in an online chat room or in person. However, I have been agoraphobic for the past going on 14 years so each man I've met since being homebound, was always random and never on dating sites. Just before I became agoraphobic, I reunited with an ex from 10 years before, stayed together for 3 years, and then I became homebound, and one day I was looking for a job online back in 2007 and received a random message on Skype out of all places from another man that lived in IRAQ!!!!!!! I thought no way. I knew that relationship wasn't going to last forevermore but I felt I needed to indulge in it. That man ended up relocating to the USA where I live after 14 months of waiting. We stayed together for an additional 8 months and then broke up. The next man I met was totally random on a tagged page that I had back in 2009. He lived right up the street from me. I wasn't quite ready to move on but we were friends for a bit and then lost touch. One year later, that same man re-entered my life and I was ready to give that go. We were together for a bit over a year and then broke up due to cultural issues. About 6 months later, I met another man that lived in the UK in an online chat room, not a dating chatroom, it was a current events chatroom. That man ended up flying out here to visit me and stayed for two months. We were together for about a year and a half and then that broke up because he had two kids that lived in the UK and I couldn't relocate for obvious reasons. With my current ex, we met in that same current events chatroom but were just friends for 3 years as he was married at the time and I was involved with the other UK guy. We also lost touch for about 8 months. That was also 8 months after the UK guy and I broke up and then the friend reappeared and we began a 6 year situationship from the pits of hell. I didn't know he was a covert narcissist at the time, but I sure do now.

One more example is my ex's ex wife. She was married to him for 10 years with two kids together. She wasn't even divorced yet before meeting the man she's with now. She wasn't anywhere near healed from the narcissistic abuse that my ex poured out upon her, yet, she crossed paths with a wonderful man who took in her two children as his own, they bought a house together and even had another child together. Here it is, 6 years later, and they are still going strong.

I said all of that stuff to use as an example of how it really doesn't matter who you're holding on to, whether or not you're fully healed from a past relationship etc etc...........if you are meant to cross paths with another, you will and you won't be looking for it per say. Nothing will be able to stop it and that's pretty much it. I get sooooooooooooo sick and tired of hearing that bullshit excuse of "You haven't met anyone new yet because you're still holding on to your ex and until you let go, you won't meet anyone else". It's nothing but 100% bullshit.

Should we hold on to someone who has treated us poorly time and time again? Probably not. It's damaging to us to do that. At the same time, the heart loves who it loves and the only thing that MIGHT change that, is time. Sorry for the rant. I send love to you all and hope for healing and happiness for everyone <3

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3603 on: February 04, 2020, 08:28:47 PM »
What does Yona mean when she says the “ knight of wands type” ?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3604 on: February 04, 2020, 11:35:09 PM »
I know this is a long thread but for those asking questions...almost all have been asked and answered.

Read back and do the research like others have.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #3605 on: February 04, 2020, 11:40:04 PM »
I know this is a long thread but for those asking questions...almost all have been asked and answered.

Read back and do the research like others have.

This is a little difficult sometimes, especially with threads that are 200-300 pages long. The search function on this site isn't the best either. I don't mind the questions so much, they bring new discussions and allow others the space to share updates

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3606 on: February 05, 2020, 12:14:52 AM »
I’m sorry but I agree. Questions are asked over and over again.

When I joined this site and found out about Yona, I read through the entire thread .

It deters old members answering as we’ve answered plenty times before- If we did the leg work then others should too :)

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #3607 on: February 05, 2020, 12:26:20 AM »
I do agree with what you're saying, as it does get annoying when some questions are asked repeatedly. But without questions, I'm sure the threads would be significantly less active and essentially dead with no new discussion. I also took the time to read through the threads for all the readers I was interested in, but even just a few months ago they were a lot smaller than they are now (less pages). I appreciate when new questions are asked, and I wouldn't want to discourage others from asking them because they generally lead to new answers and discussions

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3608 on: February 05, 2020, 12:29:49 AM »
I was so in love with a guy many years ago I was convinced he was my one and only.  I literally change my life for him.  He was aesthetically what I found attractive and his intelligence was amazing.  He however was not emotionally intelligent and very selfish and it ended after 3 years.  I called Yona around this time, not being used to having phone readings but I decided to call her on a friends recommendation and she started telling me about this man coming back and apologising and described what I thought was him.   Then I moved on, it took 2 years before I started dating again and I had finally got him off my mind.   The next guy I dated again I read with Yona and she saw him coming back and explaining and apologising to me.  Then he left, then another guy I dated and he left, then another guy I dated and he left.  It wasn't until I met my current POI that I realised that everything Yona told me was about him, in distinct and intricate details.

It could never have been my other POI's because although at the time he was the only guy in my life and the only guy that had been in my life and to my mind the only guy I had ever loved her reading was "close enough" to describing him.

Now my current POI she described in the most detail that I realise it could not be any of the other people that has passed through my life and it was all done for a reason.  Each POI left because I raised my standards on how I needed to be treated by them.   This lesson was learnt from POI 1 who was a complete arse and left me feeling so lost and insecure that I swore off men forever.   

I realised that real love doesnt make us feel insecure or doubt ourselves, and each guy that moved through my life all tried to control me and put me down.  My latest POI is amazing and although not in my life right now I have no doubt it was meant to be because I struggled to let him love me because of past experiences and this is what Yona told me in my first ever reading and never made sense.

So all I am saying is people come into our lives and leave again to teach us a lesson even if we dont want a lesson or dont think we need it.

I will let you know if Yona's predictions play out eventually but it is all coming together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle and each piece is delivered every couple of months.

I hope the best for you.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3609 on: February 05, 2020, 12:35:11 AM »
I do agree with what you're saying, as it does get annoying when some questions are asked repeatedly. But without questions, I'm sure the threads would be significantly less active and essentially dead with no new discussion. I also took the time to read through the threads for all the readers I was interested in, but even just a few months ago they were a lot smaller than they are now (less pages). I appreciate when new questions are asked, and I wouldn't want to discourage others from asking them because they generally lead to new answers and discussions

Less active threads mean that predictions aren't happening in my opinion. 🤷‍♀️

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #3610 on: February 05, 2020, 12:38:30 AM »

Less active threads mean that predictions aren't happening in my opinion. 🤷‍♀️

True!!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3611 on: February 05, 2020, 12:39:04 AM »

Yona, Kisha and Cookie have never had small threads. They’re the most popular and lately all the conversations are things the board can’t help someone with because the interpretation is particular to your reading (in Yona’s case) or asked are nauseam.

I’m a vet, I still re read threads.

The threads that aren’t popping, as fidget said, have no predictions happening.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3612 on: February 05, 2020, 02:12:40 AM »
This made me emotional and very hopeful

I’m so happy you found love and happiness

I pray everyday I can be with someone who makes me know my worth and not question it

It is so sad what loving the wrong person can do and the suffering it can entail

I was so in love with a guy many years ago I was convinced he was my one and only.  I literally change my life for him.  He was aesthetically what I found attractive and his intelligence was amazing.  He however was not emotionally intelligent and very selfish and it ended after 3 years.  I called Yona around this time, not being used to having phone readings but I decided to call her on a friends recommendation and she started telling me about this man coming back and apologising and described what I thought was him.   Then I moved on, it took 2 years before I started dating again and I had finally got him off my mind.   The next guy I dated again I read with Yona and she saw him coming back and explaining and apologising to me.  Then he left, then another guy I dated and he left, then another guy I dated and he left.  It wasn't until I met my current POI that I realised that everything Yona told me was about him, in distinct and intricate details.

It could never have been my other POI's because although at the time he was the only guy in my life and the only guy that had been in my life and to my mind the only guy I had ever loved her reading was "close enough" to describing him.

Now my current POI she described in the most detail that I realise it could not be any of the other people that has passed through my life and it was all done for a reason.  Each POI left because I raised my standards on how I needed to be treated by them.   This lesson was learnt from POI 1 who was a complete arse and left me feeling so lost and insecure that I swore off men forever.   

I realised that real love doesnt make us feel insecure or doubt ourselves, and each guy that moved through my life all tried to control me and put me down.  My latest POI is amazing and although not in my life right now I have no doubt it was meant to be because I struggled to let him love me because of past experiences and this is what Yona told me in my first ever reading and never made sense.

So all I am saying is people come into our lives and leave again to teach us a lesson even if we dont want a lesson or dont think we need it.

I will let you know if Yona's predictions play out eventually but it is all coming together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle and each piece is delivered every couple of months.

I hope the best for you.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3613 on: February 05, 2020, 02:22:01 AM »
I often wonder if us loving the wrong person and not being validated leads us to call psychics or psychic addictions.

Perhaps it has something to do with our need for validation elsewhere.

I have to be honest, the guy I met never once left me guessing about his emotions.   I loved it, but I had never experienced it so it was odd.

I now know that many talked about him as no man had ever shown me love

This made me emotional and very hopeful

I’m so happy you found love and happiness

I pray everyday I can be with someone who makes me know my worth and not question it

It is so sad what loving the wrong person can do and the suffering it can entail

I hope the best for you.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #3614 on: February 05, 2020, 05:52:04 AM »
10 of cups can mean anything with job, relationship, contentment, without context, it means nothing.

what does it mean when Yona sees "ten of cups"? this card showed up in my last reading。 not sure what to expect.

she saw it in association with a guy that I will be meeting up, a knight of cups (since king of cups is already in my shadow card and cannot be pulled again).  may be an ex, may be someone new but very likely an ex.
first we ll meet, then a period of no communication, then meet again with ten of cups showing.

anything