Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1535503 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #360 on: October 10, 2017, 05:27:03 AM »
same here. and I just got increasingly annoyed the more she repeated the same shit while trying to decipher whatever the F she was seeing.

LMFAO ROF x 10

Offline bstalling

« Reply #361 on: October 10, 2017, 03:42:04 PM »

I've read with her twice and nothing came to fruition. One or two minor things but thats it
same here. and I just got increasingly annoyed the more she repeated the same shit while trying to decipher whatever the F she was seeing.

Right, thats finally what turned me off her. Repeating the same thing with different words for like 20 minutes of the reading. I think it was the last 3 readings I had with her, spaced months apart that made me write her off my list.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #362 on: October 11, 2017, 05:01:31 AM »
I totally hear some people's frustrations around not getting specifics on who people are and predictions being super vague and then trying to piece together the puzzle of predictions and information that was given. To me she is still my top in terms of accuracy. As much as I want to know the specifics of everything immediately, I'm personally okay with getting the gist of what might/will happen even though I don't know the full specifics of the story during a prediction. Admittedly it can be frustrating sometimes but I would rather have the gist and know that it's accurate versus getting specific information and having it not be accurate. That's just me though.

Now that more time has passed - I've discovered that her timing is off with events she told me would unfold in the spring/summertime with a poi. Im also discovering that these events actually have nothing to do with the poi that I was interested in at the time of the first reading back in January (all of my readings with her have been General), as much as I thought it would be them. I'm realizing now that these events are unfolding with a new poi that I've met recently and that these predictions are actually about him. I've had a total of 4 readings with her so far this year - I have a LOT going on in my personal and professional life and I've been able to receive more new information in each reading luckily - I know that's not the case for some people.

My most recent reading with her was shortly after I met new poi last month and the reading was mostly about him - she even specifically picked up the situation with him in her opening cards. She gave me a pretty positive and clear insight of the direction of the relationship in the coming months, specifically telling me that I would be going from single to more commitment, that I would feel blessed overall in the relationship, and that we would be sharing excitement with each other and what we're doing as a couple.

Interestingly enough she didn't predict that I would be meeting someone new and in my very first reading with her back in January we both thought she was outlining what was to come with my poi at the time. Now I know she was wrong about timeframe specifics as well as mixing up who she was actually picking up on. Although she wasn't crazy off with timeframe it is worth noting. As I read through notes of other readings following the first one, it is interesting because I can see now that she picked up bits an pieces of this new poi but seems like she couldn't really connect the dots between the aspects that she was picking up on him and events happening as they pertained to him if that makes sense. Like she would mention a "King of Swords" and she would mention a personality trait but that was it, almost like it was fleeting, and then she went on to the next prediction. Like I said I have a lot going on, and she even apologized jumping from one prediction to another and being a bit jumbled as she told me that "all of these events are weaving together".

It wasn't until I actually met this guy and happened to have a reading shortly after meeting him that she was able to pick him up clearly and connect the dots better so to speak. To note she didn't repeat predictions from past readings which I now know are about him despite them not having happened yet at the time of the most recent reading.

It's just so interesting now that time has passed and I am starting to put the "puzzle pieces" together - crazy to see how accurate she actually is now that the puzzle pieces are starting to fit. I'll definitely come back to update as I have been.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 05:07:06 AM by Dannika »

Lovefash67

« Reply #363 on: October 11, 2017, 07:17:55 PM »
I have another update on Yona,

she expressed that once I get shocking news that I will adjust to quickly in a matter of an hour.  Well when my ex told me he was having a baby I cried for three days today I have not cried and I accepted the fact that he will be having this baby. She was right that I will adjust quickly but she was wrong about the timing.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #364 on: October 18, 2017, 01:16:02 AM »
Update - realized another one of Yona's predictions happened over the weekend with new poi which I mentioned in my previous post. Yona picked up on this scenario in my 2nd reading with her in February and again in my 3rd reading in April. I'll break down the predictions as I transcribed them in my notes and then I'll explain how the scenario actually went down. Again at the time of these readings she did not predict I would be meeting someone new and introduced this person as "someone" or "he" when talking about the prediction.

February Reading Notes
"passion shown - passionate approach. Someone investing effort around you. Need to be cautious, need to be careful, it might be sweet talk. Cards don't say that it's deceptive. Right things are being said - he has the hots for you. Going at face value you would be disappointed. Avoid disappointment by taking it slow. Possibly play with the idea of closing door with them. There's a balance of effort you're just not sure how much effort they've got - passion shown. It's not that you're demanding reassurance - need to see that they are invested in you. Reassurance of intent, that's the time to discuss. Battle is with yourself and with trust issues - needing to know that they are invested and exclusive."

April Reading Notes
"strong chemistry, strong passions. What you've got going for you is passions and chemistry. Passion card, Strength, in strong position. He hasn't engineered it - don't be friendly in expending more energy. He's tying to charm you without being sleazy or scary. Someone finding you irresistible, he feels passionate about you. You being assertive. Flirtatious, strong sexual attraction - you're letting them make the effort."

How it actually went down
Met this guy end of August, we do have very strong chemistry and have both verbalized that we like each other. Lots of flirtation and yes there has definitely been lots of sex. He has been the one to really make the effort to keep the connection going. I can tell he's a good guy and he also expressed in the beginning how his goal is to find a wife and get married at this stage in his life. Having dealt with f**kboys before, I know the difference in behavior which leads me to indicate that he is sincere. However I have noticed that he's not super affectionate which started making me a little paranoid that he might have started viewing me as not serious and someone to just mess around with. Although he does strike me as the type of guy to have good intentions but also be clueless at times to a woman's needs. He sent me a text message that I did not appreciate and was super sensitive to after having this aforementioned feeling of "paranoia" of his intent. Taking into consideration the fact that it's possible I was just being sensitive, I did want to use this as a moment to lay the law down in a non-threatening way and re-establish what I was looking for out of the connection, and that if he wasn't looking for the same thing then we should see other people. I would rather put my foot down and get it overwith instead of wonder at this point in my life. I was super tactful in my approach - he did confirm that he was just being flirty and that he had the same intentions I did after I communicated with him and things have been good.

So there you have it, if anyone cares. The passion, them investing effort, my trust issues, me playing with the idea of closing door on them, me being assertive and getting reassurance of intent - all happened!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 01:17:48 AM by Dannika »

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #365 on: October 18, 2017, 02:23:53 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to relay your reading with Yona. I enjoyed reading this and has given me food for thought in my reading with her. It's interesting that she didn't pick up this new man of yours but rather the events surrounding the new energy.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #366 on: October 18, 2017, 05:39:56 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to relay your reading with Yona. I enjoyed reading this and has given me food for thought in my reading with her. It's interesting that she didn't pick up this new man of yours but rather the events surrounding the new energy.

Glad my review helped you! Yes super interesting that she was able to pick up this situation - almost like it was just a snapshot of time. But i think we all know by now that this is kind of what you can expect from Yona's readings if you are willing to accept the fact that everything she tells you is a puzzle and the pieces likely won't start to fit until things have happened.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #367 on: October 20, 2017, 11:46:49 PM »
Agree. Thats a good analogy for her readings, a jigsaw puzzle. I had my reading in Dec 2016 and some smaller predictions have happened but I have realised that when Yona was telling me the real breakthrough comes after summer is finished, I now know she wasn't referring to this year, but the way things are going in this situation, it's looking like the next one. Although she didn't say that at the time. And although I am having to play a waiting game I really like how far into the future she can read. Very few readers can predict for years down the line.

Lovefash67

« Reply #368 on: October 24, 2017, 04:34:59 PM »
I had an updated reading from my August reading pretty much Yona has been mixing up the man that I am suppose to have a long term relationship with.My first reading with her was in feb 2016 in that reading she said I will end up in a relationship with a king of pentacles and I will be crazy about him.According to her I was suppose to be with him at the end of 2016.(Didn't happen) Then when I read with her in March and May she said I will be with a Knight of wands. Then when I had a reading with her in August she said that I will be with a King of wands who will I will see as a friend but the cards were telling not to worry that there is passion and spark there. Now, in the reading I had today. My ex is a knight of wands, current bf is king of wands, and my long term lover in King of pentacles. Pretty much me and my current bf will break up and then I will get with King of pentacles. At this point I don't think I will ever meet him it will soon be two years since my first reading with her when she predicted the King of pentacles. Overall. it gets confusing who I am suppose to be with all I know is that I am going to end up in a long term relationship with a man that has sparkle in his eye there's passion and we have a connection and I have yet to meet him.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #369 on: October 25, 2017, 05:16:08 PM »
Update--- I realized when someone asked me for a review here that she was right on another thing from her first read. That I had to make a decision between two guys and it would be very tough. She also mentioned I wouldn't be able to go back and talk to one of them and I realized today I can't because I blocked him and removed his number.

It was mostly right.. I did make a decision. But they weren't begging for me to choose them. It was more like they were kind of in it. I had one reluctant boyfriend and one guy who knew he didn't deserve another chance so wouldn't admit he wanted one. I ended up letting him go as well. But it was very stressful when they were both around.

Then guy three came in who she picked up on in our second reading, but now he's gone too so I'm back at the drawing board. Sigh. We still have this thing where I'm in a committed relationship by the end of the year which I just don't see myself at the moment lol.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #370 on: October 28, 2017, 11:18:39 PM »
More updates for everyone. Seems like the predictions about my love life are rolling in one after another - finally! Similar to my last post, I'll transcribe from the notes I took and then I'll fill in with how the prediction actually went down. I believe she made the following prediction in all of my readings, however in the first and second readings she couldn't grasp quite what the scenario would be and as such it came out discombobulated in different spreads. I'm including some of the notes from different spreads so you all can see what I mean and how the prediction ended up tying together. At the time I didn't realize that the predictions would be linked together again because they came out rather discombobulated. This might help people understand if their reading felt all over the place.

2nd reading, 1st spread
man with dark eyes and a period where communication is blocked/nonexistent followed by 3 of Wands, and explanation. It's sincere, and I'm fine with it - I recognize that it's honest. Devil card upright - good card - it won't be a problem again. Milestone, predictive marker. Genuine, insights, given some thought into what they've said.

2nd reading, 2nd spread
Ace if cups - feelings, romance. Me and poi are going to be in different places. 5 of cups - referencing me and detachment between poi and it bothers me the distance, they matter. Doesn't seem like I know quite what they're getting up to during this time. Doesn't say a door closes, it's a new phase. I seem uneasy about what they are up to

2nd reading, 3rd spread
man who tends to do things in a fixed way, restricted, tried and true. 5 of cups - me and poi will be physically and possibly emotionally detached. Wondering what they're up to in the meantime.

3rd reading, 1st spread
Poi - male apologizes for changing existing plans or backing off, thought about it a lot at that point, explanation or apology, not an unfriendly conversation. Giving the impression of backing off but it's not necessarily what he means. King of swords - someone who does things by the book, used to doing things in a certain way - isn't quite flexible with change. This guy is not dishonest - will communicate with me, explaining his viewpoint at that time. I'll think he's trying to back off. Not a real attempt to back off, doesn't say that it's false. He's not that adaptable. One of us takes a trip.

3rd reading, 2nd spread
man changing existing plans, me thinking he's backing out, by as keen. He's at his best with planned routine. Keeping emotions to himself, I'm almost suspicious or cynical. Don't think he's lying, lack of flexibility.

4th reading
(after telling me details about how I'll be spending time with poi) ...learning more about them and vice Versa, it's light, followed by a Tower, not appalling/things not going according to plan. This knocks confidence as an individual, not as a couple. At a distance - worried about someone at a distance worried about detachment

how it actually went down
Poi ended up going on a trip at the beginning of October for 2 weeks. Communication was okay, almost a week went by before he got in touch with me while on this trip so obviously I was like wtf. The second week of his trip communication picked back up, and we made plans to see each other when he returned. When he returned, he cancelled our plans because he wasn't feeling good. A few days after this after still not hearing from him, I invited him to join in on a weekend activity with me and a friend. He didn't get back to me till a few days later, leaving me basically a week and a half without communication. I thought for sure he was ghosting me and that he wasn't interested in me anymore especially since he didn't respond to my invitation. When he did get back to me, he apologized and let me know about all of these projects he had at work and how they sprung a last minute project out of the country on him and he had been scrambling to get everything taken care of before then. We also saw each other the next day and he went into deeper explanation of his whereabouts. Up until that point I was extremely cynical but I did realize he was being honest. When we were together our dynamic was the sameness and we picked up like no yime hadn't passed. In sequence with the 1st spread of the 3rd reading, he is indeed going on a trip out of the country after the explanation.

So that's that. The period of time with nonexistent communication, detachment and being physically apart from poi, poi changing existing plans, me thinking he's backing off followed by an explanation/apology, this shaking me as an individual but not a couple, him not being adaptable, and him going on a trip. Hope this helps!

sodapopcharm

« Reply #371 on: October 30, 2017, 05:50:36 AM »
I had an updated reading from my August reading pretty much Yona has been mixing up the man that I am suppose to have a long term relationship with.My first reading with her was in feb 2016 in that reading she said I will end up in a relationship with a king of pentacles and I will be crazy about him.According to her I was suppose to be with him at the end of 2016.(Didn't happen) Then when I read with her in March and May she said I will be with a Knight of wands. Then when I had a reading with her in August she said that I will be with a King of wands who will I will see as a friend but the cards were telling not to worry that there is passion and spark there. Now, in the reading I had today. My ex is a knight of wands, current bf is king of wands, and my long term lover in King of pentacles. Pretty much me and my current bf will break up and then I will get with King of pentacles. At this point I don't think I will ever meet him it will soon be two years since my first reading with her when she predicted the King of pentacles. Overall. it gets confusing who I am suppose to be with all I know is that I am going to end up in a long term relationship with a man that has sparkle in his eye there's passion and we have a connection and I have yet to meet him.
wow. well, don’t think about him or wait for him (this so called king of pentacles). In fact forget about him. Then he’ll appear.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #372 on: October 31, 2017, 10:24:31 PM »
Well, some of her predictions did unfold for me, but everything is so random that I don't feel it's worth the money.

She saw

1. late night communication consistent not sure with who- that happened with a new guy, a friend of mine introduced to me.
2. miscommunication with a senior at work- yea that happened, but was insignificant and Yona did mention that it won't mean anything.
3. see a post and I will think poi is with someone else but it won't be a big setback - yea I did see a post from him visiting where the other girl lives, and I was upset but then I posted here and everybody motivated me and I was over that..

She still sees me and my POI meeting, a partnership, new person who is better for me, sees me moving on

She is the only person who sees me meeting poi but it can be someone else too.. I mean the way she mixes up energy it can get confusing and all these small things when they happened - it did remind me of her reading but when they happened it was so insignificant that even if I didn't know them in advance it wouldn;t have mattered.

but she does have a gift

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #373 on: November 01, 2017, 06:30:01 PM »
Another update on a hit for Yona.

I thought my "hard decision" between two guys had already come. Turns out, it hadn't. Oh My Lord did it happen this past weekend/last week though. I remember thinking, well it wasn't THAT hard on me, and she made it out to seem the decision would be super difficult and stressful. Dear Lord but it was.

My ex - big big POI/soulmate person, and I suddenly decided to meet up in Vegas (also a win for Rachel Marie on Bitwine) - after I had cut him out of my life, so I was SURE she was wrong. Anyway, before he gets there, I meet someone else - brown eyes (Yona thing) travels a lot for work (much like the last one). And we hit it off. to the point where even in the span of a day, he wants to see me again/continue it long distance and I'm sitting there thinking oh shit my ex is coming into town and this guy is going to be here too - an overlap for a day - where there's a high chance people cross paths, as the hotels were across the street from each other.

So I sweat over it and what the heck I'm going to do, end up deciding to cut things off with the ex completely again (even though he got us a $2K room that was nonrefundable) and changing my flight AGAIN, (so slight stupid tax again), then have to tell new guy I'm around for an extra day for him, explain everything and no pressure (he thought I was staying with friends, I didn't correct him) but now I have nowhere to stay... lol.

Anyway, with ex he took it really well and ended up saying I am finally making things right and that we shouldn't talk, like I said. So that door was closed - just like Yona said - can't go back.

And things with new guy have gone so well we are now in a committed relationship, so Yona is right again - or looks like she will be - now I'm in a real, committed true relationship that makes me so happy right now, and we're heading into the end of the year.

Last post I was saying I don't see how that happens in a million years.

Well. It happened.

:)

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #374 on: November 01, 2017, 06:54:21 PM »
great story!

I wouldn't mind having your problems:)

Thanks for sharing.

Was there anyone on keen who worked well for you -- saw this?

anything