Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1522188 times)

Yaz88

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3570 on: February 02, 2020, 12:18:47 AM »
The longer the reading, the better with Yona.  So I’d go for tarot/crystal ball.  There is a very good chance you will need her to clarify and you will have questions.  I could have used an additional 10 minutes with her.  Sigh.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3571 on: February 02, 2020, 12:33:59 AM »
My second reading is tomorrow. I went for the crystal ball and tarot reading again. Looking frwd to it and hoping it will be one of my last. I plan to give a brief background of the reasons i am calling to help her interpret what the cards show, then let her fly.

It will only confuse you if you do that.  Honestly. 3 readings I’ve thought she was picking up my poi because I told her stuff.  Nope turned out to be a completely different person 3 years later all the predictions happened with.   I held onto hope for that poi who never made contact again.  Just because I gave her details and she decided it was him.

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #3572 on: February 02, 2020, 01:24:45 AM »
My second reading is tomorrow. I went for the crystal ball and tarot reading again. Looking frwd to it and hoping it will be one of my last. I plan to give a brief background of the reasons i am calling to help her interpret what the cards show, then let her fly.

It seems like everyone here recommends that you don’t give information and just let her read for you.
How was your other reading with her?  Any hits?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3573 on: February 02, 2020, 01:43:55 AM »
Just one hit. She saw a minor financial hit coming up in a few weeks. I got an unexpected irs bill but nothing that would drag me under. So she was right. Everything else is years out. Poi, doing my own business, etc are at least 18 months away. Im just afraid if I just say nothing and let her read, then the burning questions I have may go unanswered. And these are things very significant to me.

That's not how she reads. She gets what she gets. You can however ask for clarification on what she gets.

Offline tshine17

« Reply #3574 on: February 02, 2020, 02:02:51 AM »
I’ve only read with her once, but towards the end she asked me what I was most concerned about. Maybe you could wait until the second half of the reading to ask more specific questions? She went 15-20 minutes over because of this, which I really appreciated. Super nice lady. I still feel like a dolt bc I was nervous and awkward during my reading.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3575 on: February 02, 2020, 02:45:16 AM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:58:13 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3576 on: February 02, 2020, 03:34:12 AM »
I think what I will do is get it straight from the horse’s mouth. At the beginning I will ask her which way is better for my reading whether I just shut my big mouth or whether I briefly outline my issues. If she says its up to me it can go either way, then I will follow my gut. As someone planning to quit readings I dont want to have any regrets. I do recall in my first reading 6 months ago, I asked her if my poi would ever come back. She responded by saying she will look but she doesnt know if it will come up. Near the end, she said my poi showed without her having to dig for them.... for whatever thats worth!

Ok then

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3577 on: February 02, 2020, 03:38:05 AM »
I think what I will do is get it straight from the horse’s mouth. At the beginning I will ask her which way is better for my reading whether I just shut my big mouth or whether I briefly outline my issues. If she says its up to me it can go either way, then I will follow my gut. As someone planning to quit readings I dont want to have any regrets. I do recall in my first reading 6 months ago, I asked her if my poi would ever come back. She responded by saying she will look but she doesnt know if it will come up. Near the end, she said my poi showed without her having to dig for them.... for whatever thats worth!

If she has to dig, I wouldn't count on accuracy. As she said last time, if it's relevant, the cards will show it. In my experience,  she's not wrong on that. But do as you see fit.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3578 on: February 02, 2020, 05:38:33 AM »
Definitely do whatever you want no one can really influence you either way

But I’m jus staying off what I’ve read and people’s experience that if they ask specific questions the readings are not as accurate

I get you have pressing issues you want to know the answers too, but no one has those specific answers and with Yona you’d be wasting money and time if you do ask her questions in the beginning..it really takes the reading off track

But your choice

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3579 on: February 02, 2020, 09:55:05 AM »
Remember to record your reading on Skype! I would also let her just do her thing. If she has questions interpreting the cards she’ll ask you for more info to clarify. She has always managed to pick up what was important to me at the time of the reading.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3580 on: February 02, 2020, 10:54:51 AM »
I was estranged from poi 1. Thought she was talking about his return.  Then another reading while in a relationship with person 2.  Third reading I was involved with person 4 and then it’s playing out with person 5.  I do t have much luck

It will only confuse you if you do that.  Honestly. 3 readings I’ve thought she was picking up my poi because I told her stuff.  Nope turned out to be a completely different person 3 years later all the predictions happened with.   I held onto hope for that poi who never made contact again.  Just because I gave her details and she decided it was him.

Smiley, were you in a relationship with that POI at the time, or separated / estranged?

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3581 on: February 02, 2020, 03:25:23 PM »
Remember to record your reading on Skype! I would also let her just do her thing. If she has questions interpreting the cards she’ll ask you for more info to clarify. She has always managed to pick up what was important to me at the time of the reading.

Yea i have my little voice recorder ready to go!

You can also record directly on skype now but it only lasts 30 days. Good luck with your reading and please keep us posted. Yona is my last Hope with all the readers

Yaz88

« Reply #3582 on: February 02, 2020, 07:45:39 PM »
So....having to shove your own foot in your mouth is quite an unpleasant feeling. Yona made it clear to me that I should shut my mouth and let her read what she sees so i dont influence the reading, before asking questions. Of course, she worded it in her pleasant Yona way. I enjoyed the reading, especially since my poi showed up quickly and there will be future connection. There were also some tough tower situations coming up that I need to prepare for as well. My intent is to have no more readings.... lets see how long I last!

I’m glad your POI came up on his own, Professor.  Yes, one of the reasons why I’ll keep reading with Yona is bc she provides a heads-up regarding future tower moments.  Best to react with your head and not fly off the rails with emotions, so I definitely appreciate the heads up she provides.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3583 on: February 02, 2020, 09:05:34 PM »
So....having to shove your own foot in your mouth is quite an unpleasant feeling. Yona made it clear to me that I should shut my mouth and let her read what she sees so i dont influence the reading, before asking questions. Of course, she worded it in her pleasant Yona way. I enjoyed the reading, especially since my poi showed up quickly and there will be future connection. There were also some tough tower situations coming up that I need to prepare for as well. My intent is to have no more readings.... lets see how long I last!

😆😆 I tried to tell you. 😆😆

Offline starGazer

« Reply #3584 on: February 02, 2020, 10:07:49 PM »

Yea i have my little voice recorder ready to go!

You can also record directly on skype now but it only lasts 30 days. Good luck with your reading and please keep us posted. Yona is my last Hope with all the readers

You should be able to save from Skype before the 30 days are up, and save the video locally. I have my reading with Yona saved onto my phone, though I don’t have access to the recording on the Skype app anymore.

I believe you tap and hold the call recording from the phone app. There’s instructions on the Skype help page for desktop  :)

anything