Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1538027 times)

Offline Jeninmd2

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3525 on: January 22, 2020, 09:01:14 PM »
Question:

In my second reading from February 2019 (almost a year ago), my opening cards mentioned a King of Swords and that I was losing patience with this person and that they were very stubborn.

I actually think this particular person she was talking about I did not know at the time of the reading, but 7 months after the reading.

It was a casual relationship, and it was difficult to see them and I was losing patience.

She has explained that opening cards are not "usually" predictive, but in my case I think they were and happened months after the reading...

Has this happened for anyone?

I've also noticed that my predictions from the 2nd reading are really happening. My predictions from the 3rd have stalled.

I've had predictions as my opening cards before

Me too - in fact Yona even pointed it out once and said something to the effect of "Opening cards don't usually have predictions in them, but this time yours does".....so, it happens I guess....

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3526 on: January 22, 2020, 09:04:19 PM »
I am super tempted to bite the bullet and schedule a reading with yona. What's held me back in the past is thei tme it takes to schedule a reading, her timing estimates, and mixing up of energies. For the most part I can move past the scheduling and timing--but I don't know if I could handle mixing up of energies/POIs. I suspect I had that happen recently with another reader, it isn't something I can deal with emotionally at present

Hi Arigirl - I second everything User5942 just said.  It's a very real possibility that Yona could unintentionally mix up who is who in your cards.  You may want to consider waiting a bit until you get to a place where you would be ok if that happened.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3527 on: January 22, 2020, 09:24:44 PM »
Thank you Fidget!

Yes, I know how you feel..predictions can take years and not months as I had originally thought

It's fine actually. She said by the time things unfold, I'll be a stronger person with boundaries. That is certainly happening.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3528 on: January 22, 2020, 09:45:52 PM »
Lol ;)

I’m sure she’s been wrong

For me I freaked out and when things didn’t happen by when she said!

I’m in a totally new place surrounded by new people in both my love life and friendships and the predictions are happening now, not when I first had the reading

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3529 on: January 22, 2020, 11:07:40 PM »
That’s definitely something to contemplate

You should go into a reading with Yona not expecting that you know who or what she is to referring to

Unfortunately, when that happens, people can think her predictions are wrong or be disappointed

A lot of the time, we understand what she’s talking about years later and have accepted that certain situations were meant to be buried

She’ll try her best to distinguish your relationship to the person, but she won’t know for sure or get things confused.

That’s the human in her

oooooh! Be careful with these 'sickening' responses making shameful allowances for Yona when she's just WRONG.

Because everything is so black and white... *eye roll emoji*

🤣🤣

Offline jqc103

« Reply #3530 on: January 22, 2020, 11:24:33 PM »
in my most recent reading with her, she said that I already knew this person because if i didnt, it should have showed her what this person looks like.

Honestly not sure anymore... really dont think its going anywhere with the person we think shes referring to so if its not her, it has to be someone new. although she did mention, "theres a development where you might have thought there wouldnt be" referring to POI. but i feel like at this point, her predictions can refer to anything lol

Offline tshine17

« Reply #3531 on: January 22, 2020, 11:27:34 PM »
So I’m wondering if the man I’m supposed to start a relationship with is someone I know. She said I might know them already but that I’ve never been in love with them and consider them as a friend for a while. I say this because I was interested in someone and based on his behavior I feel like I’m no longer interested in him romantically....but I do consider him a friend. A lot of things bout him line up with what Yona said. Thoughts?

Lovefash67

« Reply #3532 on: January 23, 2020, 03:43:06 AM »
in my most recent reading with her, she said that I already knew this person because if i didnt, it should have showed her what this person looks like.

Honestly not sure anymore... really dont think its going anywhere with the person we think shes referring to so if its not her, it has to be someone new. although she did mention, "theres a development where you might have thought there wouldnt be" referring to POI. but i feel like at this point, her predictions can refer to anything lol

I know for my own personal experience Yona has said this to me and she ended up being right and this person is my current POI.We dated 3 years ago and maybe two years after we broke she gave the prediction of me meeting up with a guy and it being pleasant she insisted that I knew this person already but I assured her there is no one I would be happy to see from my past except for one person which was him bur I had it in my head that there was no point in us communicating not because he did anything horrible but because at the moment I just didn't see the point. But she ended up being right about that meetup. Once we met up she said he will flirt with me , I didn't believe this would happen because he was in a relationship when we got back in contact and for months our conversations were very friendly but she insisted he would flirt with me  well she ended uo being right but she didn't say that he will be on a break with his gf. So for me Yona has been right with the "knowing this person already" and "developments" which I never in my wildest dream thought were going to happen. One thing I can say is her predictions didn't happen the way I imagined them to happen and she tends to miss things that would be valuable to know and sometimes misinterpret things as well such as timing, importance of prediction etc.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #3533 on: January 23, 2020, 07:55:17 PM »

I know for my own personal experience Yona has said this to me and she ended up being right and this person is my current POI.We dated 3 years ago and maybe two years after we broke she gave the prediction of me meeting up with a guy and it being pleasant she insisted that I knew this person already but I assured her there is no one I would be happy to see from my past except for one person which was him bur I had it in my head that there was no point in us communicating not because he did anything horrible but because at the moment I just didn't see the point. But she ended up being right about that meetup. Once we met up she said he will flirt with me , I didn't believe this would happen because he was in a relationship when we got back in contact and for months our conversations were very friendly but she insisted he would flirt with me  well she ended uo being right but she didn't say that he will be on a break with his gf. So for me Yona has been right with the "knowing this person already" and "developments" which I never in my wildest dream thought were going to happen. One thing I can say is her predictions didn't happen the way I imagined them to happen and she tends to miss things that would be valuable to know and sometimes misinterpret things as well such as timing, importance of prediction etc.

Glad to hear she was right for you!! I guess time will tell. I’m hesitant because she mentioned another guy that I’m already supposed to know. She says I deal with him on a daily basis and I know he’s a liar and that he twists things... I don’t know anyone right now like that at this point

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3534 on: January 24, 2020, 03:31:25 PM »
When Yona says “ I see a long term relationship coming” does that mean a committed relationship that can also become marriage?

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3535 on: January 29, 2020, 12:19:03 AM »
Update:
Break through around time of celebration - I was celebrating Chinese New Year when he asked to see me.  There’s nothing romantic  just dinner n sex lol Yona did say lots religion have celebration around December Jan

I still don’t see this getting any better since he clearly said hr doesn’t want to date me

Poi had a tower : his grandpa passed away while we were on no speaking term.

There will be physical distance, but it’s not for long, because there’s a meet up afterwards: so we were in separate countries, for 2.5 month( I though that’s long ) and didn’t speak for 2 month. The meet up was the event I described in the first paragraph. She said it’s physical distance, not emotional, well I would call non speaking as emotional distance...

You guys will be in different countries: yea we were in different part of the world durinf Xmas
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 04:43:32 AM by Pearpearmeow »

Offline user5942

« Reply #3536 on: January 29, 2020, 12:29:57 AM »
Did she tell you commitment

If you guys weren’t speaking and now you’re hanging out more consistently then yeah, I’d consider that a breakthrough since that’s way more progress than not communicating to now being intimate and I would consider that casual dating...if he didn’t want to he wouldn’t be taking you to dinner lol my fling and I just have sex I wish he would take me

She’s very careful to say “committed” or “relationship”...if she doesn’t use those terms, then at the point she’s reading I don’t think she’s seeing an established “boyfriend and girlfriend” relationship, but that is progress...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 01:21:23 AM by user5942 »

Offline seeker123

« Reply #3537 on: January 29, 2020, 03:20:12 AM »
I had my top-up reading with Yona mid-Dec 2019. This was my third reading with her. There were 2 major predictions related to POI in the reading. My POI and I have a very surface-level communication at this point, after a devastating breakup in the end of 2017.

1. The first prediction was very specific, did not provide a timeframe.
"You will have a conversation with POI, where you will tell things as it, not angry but assertive, which will lead to a breakthrough. And this is emotional, personal, and being quite direct will work in your favor. You have got the partnership card, with this development, you will take a huge step close to partnership, this is removing obstacles. You have got the star next to it. I'm not saying that this bit is easy, because something pushed you to this point, it shows disappointment. There is something trigger, event, some catalyst that isn't enjoyable. But what it provokes, triggers, it's in your interest. He will be resentful, sorry for himself, but start to make changes slowly."
--> It happened exactly as she predicted, had couple of conversations with him due to an event that came to my notice. I don't know if this bit helped remove the obstacles though, but I made myself clear to him, very straight-forward with how I felt. And of course he was not happy with the convo.

2. The second prediction, she gave a timeframe of 6 to 8 weeks, which puts it end of Jan/start of Feb.
"9 of cups, celebration, don’t think its Christmas/ New year. Talking about celebrations, 6-8 weeks away. Marking this out as timeframe. You got a breakthru. Eating, socializing with people at work, you will have communication around this time that things are changing around this time. Beginning of the change is happening after. Between then and summer, he will make changes and move closer towards relationship. I would say you are not committed but exclusive at this point."
--> celebration happened this weekend with people at work and I'm hoping the next part of the prediction plays out soon.

Please note I had 2 readings with her in Feb 2018 and Feb 2019, but those specific events have not played out yet, even though the 2019 reading had a shorter timeframe too. So really hoping and praying this 3rd one plays out soon as she predicted by the summer. Any comments appreciated..

Pearpearmeow - I feel our readings are a bit similar around the celebration part.

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3538 on: January 29, 2020, 04:24:38 AM »
She asked me: do you think it’s worth it ? I said : yes if it’s going to turn out as a committed relationship. She said yes I absolutely think the potential is there it's not the stereotypical image of an ideal relationship because I think he's hard work. I don't think he's suddenly going to find ways to express himself. process the emotions more quickly. Yeah, he's hard work.

So I wanna give up because it seems like when she said there’s potential, it means it’s not happening
Did she tell you commitment

If you guys weren’t speaking and now you’re hanging out more consistently then yeah, I’d consider that a breakthrough since that’s way more progress than not communicating to now being intimate and I would consider that casual dating...if he didn’t want to he wouldn’t be taking you to dinner lol my fling and I just have sex I wish he would take me

She’s very careful to say “committed” or “relationship”...if she doesn’t use those terms, then at the point she’s reading I don’t think she’s seeing an established “boyfriend and girlfriend” relationship, but that is progress...

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #3539 on: January 29, 2020, 06:50:53 AM »
Does anyone who's recently booked know how far out her schedule is? Her site says it's currently 5-6 weeks, but just wanting to see if it's longer. I read with her about 3 1/2 months ago and if she's 8 weeks out still I'm wanting to book in the next week or two, but if she's 5 weeks out I'll hold off a few weeks. I want a top up, but don't want to schedule too soon and have it be a non-reading due to that. Thanks!