Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1535536 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3510 on: January 21, 2020, 01:34:03 AM »
I disagree

I respect your opinion though. We do have free will to make the decisions we want, but I don’t think anything is random.

Just in the past year, things have fallen into place and I let people out of my life only to be in a much healthier mindset. It’s sort of like I had to hit rock bottom to get it back together.

Since I’ve walked away from certain people, I’ve been able to focus on getting my masters without the added drama and meet and spend time with better people. My social circle is a ton healthier and they’re people I can trust who build me up, I’m extremely thankful for the friendships I’ve gained in the past year. I’m going on 2 vacations in Feb and April with them because we click so well. I’m now talking to a guy who respects me and meets me on my maturity level and acts like a gentleman. He is a workaholic and he doesn’t put up with bullshit and he knows who he is and what he wants. He is a CEO and reads books..I don’t think any guys I’ve dated in the past knew how to even spell “read” lol

Things do fall into place. We may not realize it at first, but really there are no coincidences by “sacred synchronicities” as my therapist calls them

It can suck for a while, as it did for me, I was really down and the people I was worrying about and spending time with and dating were toxic but I’ve learned from all those bad experiences and red flags I should not accept

It will get better. I thought it would never at one point, but it really does and it’s a wave of relief
That is amazing & I agree with you. I do think some things are fated due to soul contracts & our life purpose.

I agree as well. But I guess we never know for sure, so I respect others opinions. I think free will speeds things up or slows them down. I also believe some things are fated and others are not. The mystery is in which is and which isn't.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #3511 on: January 21, 2020, 02:07:21 AM »
Anybody believe kids are fated ?

Offline user5942

« Reply #3512 on: January 21, 2020, 02:15:48 AM »
Yes - have you ever tried the ring test?

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #3513 on: January 21, 2020, 02:17:52 AM »
No what’s that

Offline user5942

« Reply #3514 on: January 21, 2020, 02:27:20 AM »
There’s a ton of videos and articles on it, I think the kardashians did it too on one of the episodes

You take a strand of your hair and a ring, doesn’t need to be your wedding ring or engagement ring but a ring you own. Loop the ring with your hair. You hold your left hand out flat and bounce the ring to the right side of your hand, then to the left, then to the right, and then over the middle of your palm. If it swings in a circle, you will have a girl. If it swings back and forth, you will have a boy. If it stops dead in the middle without much movement, it means no children. You can keep doing it until it stops in the middle of your palm if it’s telling you multiple children.

It’s best to have someone else bounce the ring over your hand.

It sounds crazy, but we’ve even tried it on people we know that’s accurately given the correct genders and order of children.

My coworker is a chemist and doesn’t usually believe in this stuff. She did it 5 years ago and it said boy and girl. She had a boy first a couple years ago

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3515 on: January 21, 2020, 02:30:01 AM »

I don't know. Oddly enough though, when I was 18, my friends and I went to a local psychic. Not to stereotype, but she looked like a gypsy. She did a reading for each of us that was like a life reading. She saw that I would have 2, or maybe 3 kids. She said the 3rd was separate, not like the others...separate from them. She didn't know what it meant. Now that I'm older, I realize that she was right. I have 2 children and 1 stepdaughter. :)

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #3516 on: January 21, 2020, 02:48:04 AM »
I had a spirit baby reading and 3 kids showed up around me. First a boy( which I do have now) , the 2nd said it’ll let me decide because it didn’t mind being a girl or boy (wtf), and third a girl. She said my last child comes wayyy later in life though. So far I do have a boy. I’m about to try the ring test lol

Offline Nina710

« Reply #3517 on: January 21, 2020, 07:42:37 PM »
I just got a reading from someone else and was so rude and told me the complete opposite of Yona. I feel like crap and it gave me anixtey. I think I am going to trust Yona above all other readers....

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3518 on: January 21, 2020, 11:06:46 PM »

I don't know. Oddly enough though, when I was 18, my friends and I went to a local psychic. Not to stereotype, but she looked like a gypsy. She did a reading for each of us that was like a life reading. She saw that I would have 2, or maybe 3 kids. She said the 3rd was separate, not like the others...separate from them. She didn't know what it meant. Now that I'm older, I realize that she was right. I have 2 children and 1 stepdaughter. :)

Wow this is so fascinating!

Offline user5942

« Reply #3519 on: January 21, 2020, 11:21:12 PM »
It’s cool!

I’ve tried it on my mom twice

It always swings in a circle for me and then back and forth for my brother lol so cool

Offline user5942

« Reply #3520 on: January 22, 2020, 08:05:42 PM »
Question:

In my second reading from February 2019 (almost a year ago), my opening cards mentioned a King of Swords and that I was losing patience with this person and that they were very stubborn.

I actually think this particular person she was talking about I did not know at the time of the reading, but 7 months after the reading.

It was a casual relationship, and it was difficult to see them and I was losing patience.

She has explained that opening cards are not "usually" predictive, but in my case I think they were and happened months after the reading...

Has this happened for anyone?

I've also noticed that my predictions from the 2nd reading are really happening. My predictions from the 3rd have stalled.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3521 on: January 22, 2020, 08:18:20 PM »
Question:

In my second reading from February 2019 (almost a year ago), my opening cards mentioned a King of Swords and that I was losing patience with this person and that they were very stubborn.

I actually think this particular person she was talking about I did not know at the time of the reading, but 7 months after the reading.

It was a casual relationship, and it was difficult to see them and I was losing patience.

She has explained that opening cards are not "usually" predictive, but in my case I think they were and happened months after the reading...

Has this happened for anyone?

I've also noticed that my predictions from the 2nd reading are really happening. My predictions from the 3rd have stalled.

I had my opening cards match the present with my POI and their actions came later in the reading as predictive. My reading will be a year in March and the predictions haven't happened yet.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3522 on: January 22, 2020, 08:21:58 PM »
Thank you Fidget!

Yes, I know how you feel..predictions can take years and not months as I had originally thought

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #3523 on: January 22, 2020, 08:48:25 PM »
I am super tempted to bite the bullet and schedule a reading with yona. What's held me back in the past is thei tme it takes to schedule a reading, her timing estimates, and mixing up of energies. For the most part I can move past the scheduling and timing--but I don't know if I could handle mixing up of energies/POIs. I suspect I had that happen recently with another reader, it isn't something I can deal with emotionally at present

Offline user5942

« Reply #3524 on: January 22, 2020, 08:54:57 PM »
That’s definitely something to contemplate

You should go into a reading with Yona not expecting that you know who or what she is to referring to

Unfortunately, when that happens, people can think her predictions are wrong or be disappointed

A lot of the time, we understand what she’s talking about years later and have accepted that certain situations were meant to be buried

She’ll try her best to distinguish your relationship to the person, but she won’t know for sure or get things confused.

That’s the human in her

anything