Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1522149 times)

Offline Pearpearmeow

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #3405 on: January 06, 2020, 10:33:38 PM »
Lol, assuming that’s the brown eyed man coming in, Yona didn’t see him staying ??

Well at least you have had some movement before the top up. If he sounded like he wants nothing to do with that woman, then I don’t see a problem personally. I know guys that don’t think answering text/ call is important... Just ask yourself if you think it’s worth it to give him benefit of the doubt.

He said he fell asleep with their daughter in her bed. He told me he woke up, realized it then went to leave.

He says that supposedly at that point she started crying and screaming, getting on her knees begging, and threatening to kill her self. He also said she was repeatedly trying to grab him, kiss him, touch him, etc.

He called me right after I made this post, his phone was supposedly dying. He told me he was having a hard time getting out of there because she kept threatening suicide. And it kept going until he threatened her with the cops.

I have my things I took from his place and I’m not taking them back over there. This weekend and this woman put a huge wedge in our relationship and I don’t see it being lasting or sustainable, even if he is telling me the truth. I’m just too triggered.

Oh I forgot who asked, lol. But Yona never predicted this new bf. She only ever saw the ex. She saw a blue eyed man coming In as a friend which I totally believe already happened. Then she saw a brown eyed man who has emotional difficulties/can’t handle or process his emotions. This current guy has green eyes but they are dark green and at times look brown. And he struggles to keep his emotions in check. So I think he is who Yona May be talking about.

I am so tired and so over it all right now. I just want my top up.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3406 on: January 07, 2020, 03:25:45 AM »
Had my top up today and miraculously there is hope for me in the love department, apparently!  I have partnership ahead of me (still no mention of that elusive "commitment" word though) and the Ace of Cups was actually my outcome card - Yona said I would be falling in love. She thought it would be with a new guy coming in, not with my POI (makes sense given recent developments), although she did see that I would have brief contact with and even see POI face-to-face over the next few months. 

Time will tell - trying not to get my hopes up too much, but definitely would be great to finally have feelings for someone else other than POI and maybe even have a shot at a real relationship! 🤞

I’m happy for you Jen! A new man being predicted is great.

I have a question though, didn’t Yona see partnership with your ex POI? Or did she just mention partnership in general and you and she surmised it was him?

I’m starting to think that the latter, if that’s the case, happens often with Yona.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3407 on: January 07, 2020, 03:32:39 AM »
Lol, assuming that’s the brown eyed man coming in, Yona didn’t see him staying ??

Well at least you have had some movement before the top up. If he sounded like he wants nothing to do with that woman, then I don’t see a problem personally. I know guys that don’t think answering text/ call is important... Just ask yourself if you think it’s worth it to give him benefit of the doubt.

He said he fell asleep with their daughter in her bed. He told me he woke up, realized it then went to leave.

He says that supposedly at that point she started crying and screaming, getting on her knees begging, and threatening to kill her self. He also said she was repeatedly trying to grab him, kiss him, touch him, etc.

He called me right after I made this post, his phone was supposedly dying. He told me he was having a hard time getting out of there because she kept threatening suicide. And it kept going until he threatened her with the cops.

I have my things I took from his place and I’m not taking them back over there. This weekend and this woman put a huge wedge in our relationship and I don’t see it being lasting or sustainable, even if he is telling me the truth. I’m just too triggered.

Oh I forgot who asked, lol. But Yona never predicted this new bf. She only ever saw the ex. She saw a blue eyed man coming In as a friend which I totally believe already happened. Then she saw a brown eyed man who has emotional difficulties/can’t handle or process his emotions. This current guy has green eyes but they are dark green and at times look brown. And he struggles to keep his emotions in check. So I think he is who Yona May be talking about.

You are right, pear. I don’t think he lied about what happened but this woman has caused soooo much drama. I am very protective of my heart, especially recently and I wonder how this will play out in the future.

As a young woman in her 30’s with no children, do I want to deal with this? I love children so his daughter is good in my book and I would be happy to be a stepmother but how do I feel about dealing with his crazy ex?

We have only been together a short while, and he’s already told expressed he loves me. He says he wants to marry me and he is pushing me to remove my IUD (which I have for medical reasons, not just birth control) so he can get me pregnant ASAP.

Those are some other concerns I have. Call me crazy, but I worry about him lovebombing me and trying to trap me.

Interestingly enough, he keeps begging me to move in, and Matilda, and now Cookie have told me that they saw discussions of moving coming up for me (this was back in the summer). Though they both described a move with friends. I’m too old for roommates so if I move again it would be with a significant other so I wonder if this is what they saw.

Yona saw a move but more around the 18-24 mo period.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3408 on: January 07, 2020, 03:54:11 AM »
Her sequence of events all came true for me. She is very good. It's been about a year most things have come true.

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #3409 on: January 07, 2020, 04:05:49 AM »
Oh haha I just turned 30 and I have no baggage either, I don’t even know if I want to date guys with kids. The part where he’s trying to get you pregnant is kind of fucked up to be honest... like why is trying so hard to trap you? I think people should be confident enough that they don’t need to trap someone to be with them🤷‍♀️

You are right, pear. I don’t think he lied about what happened but this woman has caused soooo much drama. I am very protective of my heart, especially recently and I wonder how this will play out in the future.

As a young woman in her 30’s with no children, do I want to deal with this? I love children so his daughter is good in my book and I would be happy to be a stepmother but how do I feel about dealing with his crazy ex?

We have only been together a short while, and he’s already told expressed he loves me. He says he wants to marry me and he is pushing me to remove my IUD (which I have for medical reasons, not just birth control) so he can get me pregnant ASAP.

Those are some other concerns I have. Call me crazy, but I worry about him lovebombing me and trying to trap me.

Interestingly enough, he keeps begging me to move in, and Matilda, and now Cookie have told me that they saw discussions of moving coming up for me (this was back in the summer). Though they both described a move with friends. I’m too old for roommates so if I move again it would be with a significant other so I wonder if this is what they saw.

Yona saw a move but more around the 18-24 mo period.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3410 on: January 08, 2020, 12:16:29 AM »
Had my top up today and miraculously there is hope for me in the love department, apparently!  I have partnership ahead of me (still no mention of that elusive "commitment" word though) and the Ace of Cups was actually my outcome card - Yona said I would be falling in love. She thought it would be with a new guy coming in, not with my POI (makes sense given recent developments), although she did see that I would have brief contact with and even see POI face-to-face over the next few months. 

Time will tell - trying not to get my hopes up too much, but definitely would be great to finally have feelings for someone else other than POI and maybe even have a shot at a real relationship! 🤞

I’m happy for you Jen! A new man being predicted is great.

I have a question though, didn’t Yona see partnership with your ex POI? Or did she just mention partnership in general and you and she surmised it was him?

I’m starting to think that the latter, if that’s the case, happens often with Yona.

Thanks, SB!! :). Yes, Yona saw partnership in several readings specifically with my POI (described him down to a unique and specific eye color, and also his personality and other characteristics), and we did technically have a partnership (long term FWB with definite feelings involved until recently when I broke things other than the casual friendship off), but Yona never saw commitment between us (and she was right).  Then in some other readings she and I just assumed it was him based on the fact that he was my only love interest at the time and it seemed to make sense that romance predictions would play out with him.  So, I think both situations apply - I definitely agree that the latter situation you described is pretty common, and people (myself included, and even Yona) make assumptions and then it turns out to be someone else...

Offline user5942

« Reply #3411 on: January 08, 2020, 03:13:26 AM »
I have another Yona hit from my 1st top up in February

She said that I will be involved with two men at the same time, one with green eyes and the other with brown eyes. However, they’re both not long term.

I have been casually hooking up with a man with green eyes since September, even though we don’t communicate often. I also have a date with a man with brown eyes tomorrow. This is the first time (11 months later) that I’m in such a situation that Yona described happening in person. I tried to peg this prediction to guys I was taking to through social media, but these men I’m actually seeing in person. I kinda even have feelings for the guy with green eyes. I was making predictions fit, but nope this is it nearly a year later.

So yeah, even her top ups can take years to pan out
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 03:15:18 AM by user5942 »

Lovefash67

« Reply #3412 on: January 08, 2020, 03:34:25 AM »
Hey guys Yona prediction happened I ended cutting of POI today and after crying and taking a nap and waking up I regret it but she told me already that I will. Today POI barely spoke to me which was getting to me because you usually talk everyday all day . I felt triggered from this today and reached out to my bff and she gave it to me . She said if he really wanted you the movement that you guys got romantically involved he would have cut the gf off instead of continuing to be in a break . She said I was not respecting myself in situation and I can’t complain about men not respecting me when I haven’t demanded it . So I cut him off, poi said he’s not mad and he understands that I have to do what I have to do for me and he respects my decision . But he would like to be platonic in a non romantic way and be able to talk to to him. He expressed unless we are going to act like each other doesn’t exist again then it just becomes redundant  and weird . I told him to be honest I haven’t really even thought that far and that he can talk to me if he likes and I won’t be mean or ignore him. I’m so heartbroken I really wanted things to work out with poi and I didn’t things to be this way. I’m not surprised that he didn’t “fight “ for me because poi is the type of man to believe if I say I’m done , I’m done and he respects people’s decision he doesn’t try to fight against it . Yona said this doesn’t stop any progress but just complicates things . I’ve been feeling very down for weeks it was going to happen. I’m so heartbroken but I did this to myself

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3413 on: January 08, 2020, 04:10:53 AM »
Hey guys Yona prediction happened I ended cutting of POI today and after crying and taking a nap and waking up I regret it but she told me already that I will. Today POI barely spoke to me which was getting to me because you usually talk everyday all day . I felt triggered from this today and reached out to my bff and she gave it to me . She said if he really wanted you the movement that you guys got romantically involved he would have cut the gf off instead of continuing to be in a break . She said I was not respecting myself in situation and I can’t complain about men not respecting me when I haven’t demanded it . So I cut him off, poi said he’s not mad and he understands that I have to do what I have to do for me and he respects my decision . But he would like to be platonic in a non romantic way and be able to talk to to him. He expressed unless we are going to act like each other doesn’t exist again then it just becomes redundant  and weird . I told him to be honest I haven’t really even thought that far and that he can talk to me if he likes and I won’t be mean or ignore him. I’m so heartbroken I really wanted things to work out with poi and I didn’t things to be this way. I’m not surprised that he didn’t “fight “ for me because poi is the type of man to believe if I say I’m done , I’m done and he respects people’s decision he doesn’t try to fight against it . Yona said this doesn’t stop any progress but just complicates things . I’ve been feeling very down for weeks it was going to happen. I’m so heartbroken but I did this to myself

I’m sorry you’re going through this, Lovefash.

I’m kind of in the process of distancing myself from someone as well and it’s hurting more than I expected it to.

So even though you cut him off Yona still sees a relationship, albeit a complicated one, proceeding?

Lovefash67

« Reply #3414 on: January 08, 2020, 04:27:41 AM »

I’m sorry you’re going through this, Lovefash.

I’m kind of in the process of distancing myself from someone as well and it’s hurting more than I expected it to.

So even though you cut him off Yona still sees a relationship, albeit a complicated one, proceeding?
Hey something !!! Thank you yeah it’s very hard distancing yourself from someone that you care about . Like at the moment when you are upset with them that emotion takes over the rational and you don’t even realize that you actually care and will feel hurt walking away and then when it does happen it’s like oh snap I do care and this actually hurts and I don’t want this . Yes so Yona said after I cut him off either him or I will apologize she said she couldn’t tell who was apologizing she said she thinks it would be me because he was hurt when I cut things off . She said this cutting off could complicate things because he may go back to the gf or propose to the gf because he thinks things are done with me . She said that we will meet up and there will be an apology and update . She said the cards were saying I have more to forgive . She said when we meet up we still have chemistry and after the meet up I will miss him because there’s distance between us but I will feel like there was progress from the meetup or that I handled it well. She then said the card said continuation that I will receive a text from POI making passionate declaration and explaining his feelings about me and I will be getting impatient but I should take it steady that this is in the step of right direction to partnership and things are not back on but back on track . Poi texted me saying that he wants a mutual platonic relationship and doesn’t want to be the only one reaching out he said he will not accept that for someone to answer him just because they feel bad . Which unbeknownst to him I dint feel that way I actually still like him . I don’t even know what to say . I have my reading with Yona on Friday I’m going to see what she says and answer him after because I honestly don’t want to end things but now I feel like I can’t go back and say sorry I was acting irrational because at that moment when I sent the text I meant what I was saying I actually felt that way but after it I just want him

Lovefash67

« Reply #3415 on: January 09, 2020, 04:38:49 AM »
Update : I ended up apologizing to poi about cutting him off and explaining why I did it . Ooo expressed that what I did was irrational and could have been handle in a different way but he understands. Poi expresses that he likes me and feels the same that we do have a deep connection but he doesn’t want to hurt me and feels like we should be friends . Said that he is not ready to make a decision between me and his ( being a break with gf) and he’s not sure and he doesn’t want for us to get together and then he ends up hurting me and we never speak again . He said he feels that it will better if we are friends. This definitely is my fault but I don’t know if I would have been happy going another day in limbo and the fact that he expressed that he doesn’t know what to do shows me I would have been in limbo for months which I can’t handle . I am heart broken about the situation and I’m not surprised that I didn’t workout because realistically I knew this would happen use getting back together was a fantasy . I don’t think Yona’s other predictions will happen but I’m my reading she said that cutting him doesn’t change destiny but makes things complicated . Oh well just going to cry it out and I ll eventually move on just like my first heartbreak

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3416 on: January 09, 2020, 05:15:15 AM »
Update : I ended up apologizing to poi about cutting him off and explaining why I did it . Ooo expressed that what I did was irrational and could have been handle in a different way but he understands. Poi expresses that he likes me and feels the same that we do have a deep connection but he doesn’t want to hurt me and feels like we should be friends . Said that he is not ready to make a decision between me and his ( being a break with gf) and he’s not sure and he doesn’t want for us to get together and then he ends up hurting me and we never speak again . He said he feels that it will better if we are friends. This definitely is my fault but I don’t know if I would have been happy going another day in limbo and the fact that he expressed that he doesn’t know what to do shows me I would have been in limbo for months which I can’t handle . I am heart broken about the situation and I’m not surprised that I didn’t workout because realistically I knew this would happen use getting back together was a fantasy . I don’t think Yona’s other predictions will happen but I’m my reading she said that cutting him doesn’t change destiny but makes things complicated . Oh well just going to cry it out and I ll eventually move on just like my first heartbreak

Im sorry Lovefash. They can’t be right about everything, even Yona. And him telling you he’s not ready to choose between you sounds like he wants to have his cake and eat it too.

Who knows what will happen down the road. But for now I think letting yourself feel it and cry it out is for the best.

Hugs 🤗

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #3417 on: January 10, 2020, 12:00:01 AM »

Aww, I'm sorry, Lovefash....this is very similar to how me cutting off my POI a month ago went down, except I was the one wanting to stay friends, he wanted to give me space.  I was devastated and regretted my decision at first, but after a couple of days of reaching out to him as a friend, I decided to just leave it alone and take my space.  And you know what?  After around a week or so, I felt sad but RELIEVED at the same time - I had just been torturing myself hanging on to someone who didn't want an exclusive romantic relationship with me.  It's been a month and he has reached out to me a couple times just to say hi, but it's actually felt weird and distant and honestly, I feel I am much more healed and happier at this point, although a part of me still misses and cares for him.  But I don't regret it one bit now!!  I plan on remaining distant casual friends with him for now, and won't get any closer unless he decides to prove himself and put in 110% effort.  And I plan on still healing and focusing on things that are more important in my life for the time being.

You too will get to a better place, and very soon!!  Please don't second-guess yourself - I know it's hard to sever a relationship with someone you feel so connected to, but you deserve better than a man who is half in and half out.  Please take care of yourself and know that you did the right thing, and most of all - if it truly is meant to be, it will eventually be!!!  Hugs to you!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3418 on: January 10, 2020, 11:29:47 AM »
Had Yona ever pushed out time frame for anyone.
My first reading was: break through end of 2019/new year, then a big love card, then partnerships in the summer
We had a gap in communication as she predicted in the first one, but we r on a no speaking term again since December 3 now... so I doubt there will be break through in the new year ...
Top up was: romantic update before the summer, romantic card n partnership potential in the summer.

I believe her timing can be off:)

Lovefash67

« Reply #3419 on: January 10, 2020, 04:42:41 PM »
Hey guys, I have an update on my situation and I got my reading from Yona this morning. POI and I patched things up  and he did express that he was upset about what I did but that he is glad I expressed to him how I felt and that he accepts my apology. So in my past reading with Yona she made it appear that me cutting him off would lead to him making promises to his (on a break gf) but so far it didn't.

I had my reading with Yona this morning and she gave me a lot of clarity. She first predicted and picked up on my housing situation recently I expressed to my best friend that I believe her bf needs to pay rent, either we split three ways or 60/40 when he moves in because he is sharing the living space. She said she understands but she said no and it's not possible she expressed that he will not have a job when he gets here. To me I will NEVER move my bf in with me or anyone else unless he had money saved up to pay rent or had a job because I'm not going burden my or anyone else financially.

I ultimately feel like I'm paying for her bf to live with us when I didn't even agree to this. Yona said that bff is being unreasonable but she is not going to see it because she is determined in the path that she is going down. She said him moving I,n is going to cause financial problems for her and also for me in the future and that I would be collateral damage(which I figured I would be) she said ultimately I would need to leave because its not going to get better.

She said POI and his gf are in contact (but that doesn't surprise me because I figured he would be ,I never put anything past men) she said ultimately him not choosing me or her has nothing to do with him not knowing who he wants but he is overall lost in what he wants out of his life which is very true because POI told me that, was one of the reasons that he is on a break and that he is trying to find balance I told Yona this and she said wow, he told you exactly what is going on but you didn't believe him. (This is a prediction that she made in the past on how POI will but a limit on partnership because he needs to sort something out and he will tell me but I wont believe him and the cards are saying he's not lying, I didn't even realize this prediction until now). She said POI and I will be progressing all the way till June(that's how far she's seeing right now). I told her I'm shocked because I was giving him till March to commit she said that she doesn't think he is in the position to commit because he's lost and she said that I also not in a position to be in a relationship because I need to leave past hurt in the past and also keep building on  speaking up for myself and doing things that makes me happy instead of doing things to make others happy. She said I am able to tell when people are lying but a lot of time I have a filter and don't say how I feel. She also said that POI knows what I want he's not stupid but she said if he finds out about my time frame it will scare him.She said overall POI is slower than me in processing things and he's also trying to find himself and needs a little shaking.

She said overall I will get to a place where I am less flittered and I will meet someone else, some will be flirting with me (she gave me this prediction in July 2019 and she thought it was going to happen when I go on a cruise for my bday but I never end up going). She said I will actually like the new guy he is very ambitious and more sorted than POI and POI will have a secret rival. She said POI will notice that I  am doing well and I'm looking good and other people are flirting with me and he will feel jealous. She said right now, I may think I want POI but when I start speaking up for myself and doing things to make me happy I may eventually change my mind. She said that I will be loyal to POI but I will entertain the other guy.

SO I am guessing that I will end up with the new guy LMFAO. The relationship prediction she has been giving me for 4 years is not going to be with POI but with the new guy because it seems like when Yona predicts committed relationship most people don't end up with their original POI but someone else instead. I guess my blast from the past is suppose to help me learn how to defend my own interests it kind of sucks that I have to learn this through being involved with him I rather just learn it by myself .

anything